Flood of Alfaria

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Александр79
Re: ALTARIA

Post by Александр79 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 15:53

михаил в. wrote:after a month of daily practice with the instrument Alfaria for 20 min with a maximum silaitoga impacts(level 5). the result:complete rejection of Smoking(history: notice repnoe hypertension with impaired venous outflow in the basal ganglia.deterioration was not observed)
Either lying or do not write back. The maximum level of current in Alfarim 10th. Much like copy and paste.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11

hmmmmm, there was a desire to rivet a similar device....( Oh,sorry cheat simple like soldering))), you need to know the frequency and current of output device mmmm.....if not a secret - tell me!!! ...plz...

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Apr 02, 2010 0:17

Next week buoy his Alvariu to try)))) homebrew))) otpishus.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:15

Sneaker
Well,not only in the theme "Talk about everything".

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Apr 09, 2010 0:41

What if the same method of feeding frequency is different in the Mosk??? type BWG presets .-

Сергей Владимирович.

Post by Сергей Владимирович. » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:52

Sneaker, want to "rivet" a similar device - give up the principles used in Alfarim. It is better to use monopolar current with classic fronto-mastoid electrodes. The current me has already been announced:
For electrosleep used a constant pulse current of a rectangular (or almost rectangular) shape. Pulse frequency from 1 to 160 Hz, the pulse duration is 0.5-2 MS, the amplitude of the current to 5-10 mA. Central electroanalgesia used a constant pulse current of a rectangular (or almost rectangular) in shape with variable and continuous duty cycle. The frequency of the pulse from 160 to 2000 Hz, the pulse duration is 0.1 - 0.5 MS. The average value of the pulse current to achieve the sedative and electrotransmission effect is 0.8-1.2 mA, for pain - as tolerated by the patient current (3 mA). The sedative effect is more pronounced for frequencies of 200-300 Hz, electrotransservice - at 800-900 Hz. The analgesic effect occurs at frequencies above 1000 Hz with a constant duty cycle. In devices developed by the Centre TPP of the Institute of physiology. I. P. Pavlov of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the stimulation parameters are slightly different (as a sequence of single pulses and bursts of pulses; a bipolar current, etc.), but in General are similar to the parameters described above. More detail here: http://www.tes.spb.ru/Presentations/cd.pdf
Thus you can create a versatile and multifunctional machine. Unfortunately, in the domestic market, and the foreign like multifunctional portable no instruments.
Reason to think to the developers. This unit is priced Alfaria I would take without hesitation.
Now to the specification. If you're friends with the MC, then this is the best option the oscillator with the required parameters + LCD display + possibility to set and change modes of stimulation on your own, or as a simplified version, is to "stitch" a pre-established programs with the specified parameters. If you are not friends with MK, it is possible to use CD/FLASH player as the master oscillator with the ability to play uncompressed audio format 16 bit/44100 Hz + program Adobe autdition v2.0. We will need another amplifier. Many schemes, but not to innovate and keep pace with the times suggest new OU AD8220 with him like this:
http://www.analog.com/en/amplifiers-and ... oduct.html.
The same applies to voltage Converter. You can take the ready step-up DC-DC Converter TPS61081: http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/p ... ml#samples (there Datasheet free software for calculation).
The chip is a bit expensive, but a minimum of parts. The electrode material is at the discretion, but I would have taken the lead that are used in the apparatus for electrophoresis.
Good luck!
More about homemade instruments TES (CES) can be found here: http://www.ullasmann.eu/.<

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:39

Sergey . 5-10 mA????? the roof goes at 0.5 already)))

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:01

In industrial devices for electrosleep current value announced by 5-10 mA. Because the frequency of about 1-160 Hz and the pulse duration is 0.5-2 MS. But with increasing frequency and decreasing the pulse duration irritant effect of current increases. Therefore, in devices for Central electroanalgesia and the like, including in Alfaria, the use of currents of low intensity is 0.8-1.2 mA (but not more than 3 mA).

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Nov 14, 2010 18:05

what generates the "need" impulses, and no "horrible"?
Alexander Shashkov
Any way, in addition to capturing the electronic recorder, the sample pulses a healthy Alfaria I have

александр шашков

Post by александр шашков » Thu Nov 18, 2010 19:46

And in what form this pattern? on the screen you can see it? And why only "recorder"? Oscilloscopes that I know of, also can display pulse currents.
Alfaria continue to use it, but still nothing good, at best can only hope, as they say...

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Wed Jan 12, 2011 17:37

Экко wrote:
what generates the "need" impulses, and no "horrible"?
Alexander Shashkov
Any way, in addition to capturing the electronic recorder, the sample pulses a healthy Alfaria I have
Oh, ECCO!
Glad to see your posts and read You in good health!
And then after the invention of the new technology - electroacustica -the main statement of which is "a bummer" frequency characteristics of electro-acoustic converters (well, there, headphones, speakers, microphones) in the frequency ranges below and above the stated and guaranteed by the manufacturer, I somehow lost sight of.

On "Alfaria" should save 8-10 colorup.

If we have a personal computer, running the audio editor, to synthesize the signal with the frequency spectrum of the alpha rhythm.
For example, I synthesized frequency signal range 8...20 Hz of sine waves, separated from each other on 1,018 (such as the root of the eighth degree of PI=3,14159265358...) from the previous frequency in the audio editor Audacity from Linux Ubuntu 10, write it in the file type .wav, or .mp3 or some .m4a. These files can be played by mobile phone-topilnica or any player, just to hang them on Jack clips, and clips (not noodles) on the ears. In addition to the alpha rhythm can be put in a file and a dozen of Your favorite songs. To connect in parallel with another clip and earphone to listen and Algorithmics. It is possible to synthesize a signal from a sequence of rectangular pulses with a duty ratio of 2 (that they consisted only of odd harmonics) with the same frequency. This signal is already audible even with headphones as the noise. You can add there same and by the same token, the signal of a Theta rhythm (also very polzitelno!) with frequencies from 8/3 Hz to 5_с_чем something Hz. Even out of sine waves, at least one of the rectangles. In the latter case, the signal of the alpha rhythm to synthesize is no longer necessary, since third harmonics from the rectangles Theta rhythm fit into the range of the alpha rhythm.
After that "ALTARIA" and rest, and we have savings in 8-10 colorup.
Alex<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jan 12, 2011 21:31

Гудил wrote:then "ALTARIA" and rest, and we have savings in 8-10 colorup.
Alex
Savings 10 colorup with "Alfaria" it's hard for me it seems:)
Gudelthe main and important difference between the way You suggested with ALTARIA that the device "Alfaria" studied enough medical tool. The medical device is anyway often much more expensive appliances, even with all the same properties, because it requires more than just reproduced the idea of research, special conditions of production, materials, etc.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 13:50

Маг.нет wrote: Savings 10 colorup with "Alfaria" it's hard for me it seems:)
Yes, that's ECCO asked to write to the file via the PC graphics card output signal of serviceable device "ALTARIA" and send the file to me by E-mail. I'll have to use through the player, and EKKO will write by E-mail in response Thank you! And it was good for me save up to 10 colorup.
Best wishes!
Alex

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 13:58

By the way, as I remember ECCO posted on a Forum (like where about homemade Alfario:)) the waveform of the output signal.
How does using a sound card can write to a file, such a low frequency? If available and not difficult, can send, as, too, have a healthy "Alfaria".

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS if not a secret how You'll be able to save 10 colorup?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:15

Маг.нет wrote:PS if not a secret how You'll be able to save 10 colorup?
Probably Gudel not friends with arithmetic,and therefore does not understand your question :)

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:23

Маг.нет wrote:by the Way, as I remember ECCO posted on a Forum (like where about homemade Alfario:)) the waveform of the output signal.
How does using a sound card can write to a file, such a low frequency? If available and not difficult, can send, as, too, have a healthy "Alfaria".

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS if not a secret how You can save 10 colorup?
Repent!
About the waveform not read. If she can see it in the audio editor it is the same shape exactly can synthesize.

But the alpha rhythm is the frequency of 8 Hz and above. And ALTARIA is because of the alpha rhythm?

And, in addition, You have headphones with a bandwidth of 6 Hz, and then zvukovoe they have bandwidth to match.

And the savings from that to buy in Alfaria companies (only I need to hurry before they were put in jail for copyright infringement), only the electrodes for 300 rubles, and put them to the output of the player with a synthesized file. Player all boys and girls already there.

Alex :(

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:25

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:PS if not a secret how You'll be able to save 10 colorup?
Probably Gudel not friends with arithmetic,and therefore does not understand your question :)
Andrew!
So the cost of buying Yes on the shipment all the way to Sakhalin, the Kurils and Kamchatka. How much will it be?
Alex

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:34

Alex.
Player synthetic file will at least vary the output power.
Zvukovoe can be from 0+ Hz, just like the setting with the clock generator on it to remove? Through what connector?
If You need algoritmy using audio, there are many different programs for this. But "Alfaria" it's not audio...
That's just the electrodes for handmade then it is possible also to manufacture. In a branch about self-made "Alfaria" and this question was repeatedly considered. Read the thread, maybe some of the questions will disappear...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:40

For easy search: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3406(theme)
Экко wrote:Signal Alfaria :):):):D:D

This 30-second segment, "shoved" through the window, the graph obtained by recording the signal of the original unit via Lin. the PC input.

http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=a8a ... 78d3395729

Sincerely yours, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:43

Гудил wrote: So the cost of buying Yes on the shipment all the way to Sakhalin, the Kurils and Kamchatka. How much will it be?

Alex
...cheaper 10 colorup. and minus the cost of homemade...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:52

Маг.нет wrote:
Гудил wrote: So the cost of buying Yes on the shipment all the way to Sakhalin, the Kurils and Kamchatka. How much will it be?

Alex

Sincerely, MAG.no
But I'm on a smaller number of bilorusov agree.
At my pension in 10 krub. this economy is still good.
The cost of homemade is just buying razumchik Jack at a flea market of roubles for 30-50. The soldering iron I already have.

The picture looked. Thanks for the tip! Problems in the synthesis of such a signal does not see, though do not understand how the alpha-rhythm with the spectrum from 8 Hz?
Alex

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 15:05

Successful experiments! Your feedback will be interesting...
The more theme show, can see that useful seem...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 16:07

Гудил wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:

Alex

Sincerely, MAG.no

The picture looked. Thanks for the tip! Problems in the synthesis of such a signal does not see, though do not understand how the alpha-rhythm with the spectrum from 8 Hz?
Alex
This picture is wrong. But the homebrew guys (freaks-operatives) have all figured out. Where they already about the solution I've found (though format .WAV) recording of the signal of the desired shape, someone told. So they are still his doldonyat: transistors, ICS, MK, com ports, ... and other hardware. Well them nafig! Let sport-Zheleznitsa little kids.
Alex

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 16:16

Маг.нет wrote: Gudelthe main and important difference between the way You suggested with ALTARIA that the device "Alfaria" studied enough medical tool. The medical device is anyway often much more expensive appliances, even with all the same properties, because it requires more than just reproduced the idea of research, special conditions of production, materials, etc.
Sincerely, MAG.no
Guys homebrew from this forum have done with self-made ALTARIA! Well, no objection, Your they do not accept. Fuck judge them! Clearly only understand that in the Russian house the electrical power network personal computer has a body under a voltage of ~110 V (relative to ground) if the short circuit current up to 100 mA. Hit them to death such and on the brain!:(
Alex

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jan 13, 2011 18:53

Gudel
Harosh downit a !!!
Guys homebrew from THIS forum made themselves alvario on the controller and use happy , we have a frequency of 8-12 Hz and 0.5 Hz ,- 2 modes.
What is write ???
It is UNNECESSARY to consider guys-homebrew idiots that if they do with a computer device interacting with the body not forget Galvanauskas to do !!!!

Device ALTARIA - works , and WORKS God forbid , can't make it - buy EPT , I think 9 thousand is not money for the device that brings calm and clears the mind .