Well um will not advertise as freedom of speech!

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Ростислав
Well um will not advertise as freedom of speech!

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:16

Well continue to discuss some on this forum!

Ростислав

Re: Well um will not advertise because of freedom of speech

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:18

Well let's talk about who and how to remove themes? And for that! Master means the master! The following are as I understand it, the participants will be deleted!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:19

And I'm glad of this development! So I won!

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:48

The topic was stupid, I agree with those who have it removed. az
Rostislav, go do something more productive than people in the conflicts to incite.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:56

Ростислав wrote:And I'm glad of this development! So I won!
From glory muzzy,
Now all is ready.
Himself jealous
And sells itself!

Valentin Gaft.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:58

Well pidzhachek not too tight? And the hole is probably under the medal already broken!

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:59

[youtube][/youtube]

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Nov 09, 2011 13:59

Someone you Courageous and you remind me of Rostislav... :oops:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:12

Ростислав wrote:Well let's talk about who and how to remove themes? And for that! Master means the master! The following are as I understand it, the participants will be deleted!
The topic was removed I in accordance with the wishes of the majority of the forum this forum.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:14

Карил wrote:Someone you Courageous and you remind me of Rostislav... :oops:
Probably similar!
Do not give fun.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:22

Ростислав wrote:Well continue to discuss some on this forum!
Sir, as You would not go on ...! :evil:

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:29

Смелый wrote:Probably similar! Do not give fun.
Well, if it is so, then on health. But you're so convincing argument that convinced the whole forum that all quite seriously. Right up to the removal of the topic. :lol:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:32

wear out
I'm for the ban!

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:34

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
wear out
I'm for the ban!
The shooting for disorderly conduct?

If you personally have something hurts is a good reason to practice restraint, and, ideally, to develop a playful attitude towards life. Will help in more serious situations. :wink:

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:40

Карил wrote:
Смелый wrote:Probably similar! Do not give fun.
Well, if it is so, then on health. But you're so convincing argument that convinced the whole forum that all quite seriously. Right up to the removal of the topic. :lol:
Anything You do not understand.
I earnestly bore the theme of MMM. And achieved the demolition. I believe that quite convincingly. However, we must pay tribute to Andrew. He did not intervene (although as the owner of the site, and could give a kick), then there was the counting of votes. To You will reveal terrible secret. For that would leave the page of Rostislav, in favor of three. For something that would carry seven people. And only after that, the next day, Andrew demolished the topic.
With Rostislav I did not swear. I've had him diagnosed. Him and his actions.
And to entertain me today.
Nice, you know, to see the winner.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:44

Карил wrote: If you personally have something hurts it's a good reason to practice restraintand , ideally, to develop a playful attitude towards life. Will help in more serious situations. :wink:
The forum in the first place, for normal communication.
Ban the trolls, and rightly so!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Nov 09, 2011 14:51

Карил wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:
If you personally have something hurts is a good reason to practice restraint, and, ideally, to develop a playful attitude towards life. Will help in more serious situations. :wink:
Carilo, draw better pictures.
As for Your comments on the topic of demolition - they are ordinary for the ordinary to the esoteric. A kind of "tolstoyism."
But here's the problem, where the question relates to the business of esoterics ludicrous. But the question here is what business. The person banned here to recruit newcomers to the financial pyramid. Since that very personally, I am glad that most people here have a sense of compassion. Including the possible victims that could occur as a result of the ACTIVITIES of ROSTISLAV ON THIS SITE.

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Nov 09, 2011 15:16

Смелый wrote:
Карил wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Carilo, draw better pictures.
As for Your comments on the topic of demolition - they are ordinary for the ordinary to the esoteric. A kind of "tolstoyism."
But here's the problem, where the question relates to the business of esoterics ludicrous. But the question here is what business. The person banned here to recruit newcomers to the financial pyramid. Since that very personally, I am glad that most people here have a sense of compassion. Including the possible victims that could occur as a result of the ACTIVITIES of ROSTISLAV ON THIS SITE.
You amaze me seriously. What is there to discuss it. Voting is the most chosen that the pyramid is a Scam. It says that the people understood what was happening and without your assessments Rostislav. If there are fools who invest money in a pyramid. Delete - do not delete the topic, such people will still find the money to throw away. And Rostislav like temporary blurred found. In poker this is called tilt when you go for broke with a pair of deuces on the hands to punish the enemy. And the enemy is just waiting for you with his pair of aces.

In principle of course you're right about the "absurd and ridiculous", but I'm nobody and never advised anything about business. Did I wrote something of this type give money konkretno their own way and you will be rewarded? :lol: I was talking about the soul, about the fact that money does not bring happiness, there are so many examples. Since the successful owners of small firms that whine that life is boring and monotonous - job-wife-mistress-machine and on a circle. Ending, damn can't remember the name of the person left of big business and opened a small company on a tropical island rental of diving. Because work and a great business for him..Lee. Actually what I'm writing. Of course, I exaggerate as happiness in a tent and all the money, but damn it really is. Happiness is within, happiness depends only on you, not the money, the weather or something. Anyway, not really not see the difference honey can be a happy homeless person with no money and be because I am a great guru Carilo so you say. 8)<

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Nov 09, 2011 15:20

Просто_идущий wrote:Forum in the first place, for normal communication.
Ban the trolls, and rightly so!
I actually do not follow all of the forum. What Rostislav everywhere are behaving like a Troll? If so, then another matter.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Nov 09, 2011 15:37

Карил wrote:
Sorry if I'm harsh!
I don't want to here about money. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
But Rostislav not temporary blurred found. You are probably not familiar with the network business.
Rostislav from there things were not likely AH.
He went into a pyramid scheme. There Egregore harder. The money is invested. Probably the first interest received and hooked. In the sense of the Egregore. And went brown. Who is not with him is against him. Stupid. How could he after 10 years in network - cool specials! He's not building the Egregore pressed. Will tell you how it works.
I have a friend. Went business, money, coolness. Started small, Tyschenko, to the arcade stick. Won small. Was reputed to be steep and successful. Once I hit the jackpot (in the slots). $ 50,000. Fortunately there is no limit. Decided to buy a two-bedroom apartment. It was 5 years ago. Was missing 9 pieces. No one is. Decided that now in an easy win and add. In the end they lost and the wave began to lose money, we get prepayment from customers. Have peresonal, at high interest rates. Saw nothing and did not understand. The result - a debt of 8 million rubles. A couple of years to recover. Where it now covered with, who knows?
Isn't it beautiful divorce?
On the part of the Egregore of Money.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Wed Nov 09, 2011 15:41

Карил wrote: I actually do not follow all of the forum. What Rostislav everywhere are behaving like a Troll? If so, then another matter.
Earlier, like, not seen him like this.
Here was his shot at an "adult"! :roll:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 09, 2011 15:52

Yes, upstarts have always been not hefty mind and beautiful words! a couple of pieces I'm here watching, but Humpty didn't expect seemed quite adequate for! I like insults to my honor! Reminiscent of the elephant and kuchyu mosek if you wish to razdavit because they will not have problame and let them YAP!
Some always someone touches Yes, Yes, daring and longing for the support at the same mosek to bark at and no longer able to!

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Wed Nov 09, 2011 15:58

Ростислав wrote:Yeah upstarts have always been not hefty mind and beautiful words! a couple of pieces I am here watching, but from Humpty did not expect seemed quite adequate for a! I like insults to my honor! Reminiscent of the elephant and kuchyu mosek if you wish to razdavit because they will not have problame and let them yapping!
Some always someone touches Yes, Yes, daring and longing for the support at the same mosek to bark at and no longer able to!
Yes, You have "delusions of grandeur"!
Rostislavmay already have enough? :evil:

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Nov 09, 2011 16:01

Смелый wrote:Sorry if I'm harsh!
I don't want to here about money. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
But Rostislav not temporary blurred found. You are probably not familiar with the network business.
Rostislav from there things were not likely AH.
He went into a pyramid scheme. There Egregore harder. The money is invested. Probably the first interest received and hooked. In the sense of the Egregore. And went brown. Who is not with him is against him. Stupid. How could he after 10 years in network - cool specials! He's not building the Egregore pressed. Will tell you how it works.
I have a friend. Went business, money, coolness. Started small, Tyschenko, to the arcade stick. Won small. Was reputed to be steep and successful. Once I hit the jackpot (in the slots). $ 50,000. Fortunately there is no limit. Decided to buy a two-bedroom apartment. It was 5 years ago. Was missing 9 pieces. No one is. Decided that now in an easy win and add. In the end they lost and the wave began to lose money, we get prepayment from customers. Have peresonal, at high interest rates. Saw nothing and did not understand. The result - a debt of 8 million rubles. A couple of years to recover. Where it now covered with, who knows?
Isn't it beautiful divorce?
On the part of the Egregore of Money.
Network business vaguely familiar. Tried to lure to the company selling household products. They say they are cool enough cap for a washing machine. First led, of course with them Pepsi and other famous brands are working. Then I realized the brands entered in the text for people like me mugs, but the beginning of a very santesuisse. Then I sat down and counted the money turns one into one that powder in 50 roubles in the roundabout you take the concentrate. Then sent all the touts forest.

Bold May be, probably is, have got interest and got hooked.

I do not believe in the thought forms, all the easier, conventional psychology. For a long time all izucheno and successfully treated. A diagnosis called gambling. Well, maybe not so successfully, but in General treated.
Everything works on the chemicals, the endorphins. I could not escape from poker, of course that's going to learn, I will win. The situation was complicated by the fact that I really won, not much, but enough to keep me in the game. Here you can read the enemy, take away all chips and all this euphoria, like you're the king and God, "tear" of any on the card table. This euphoria are the most common endorphins, adrenaline surge. In ordinary life, these bursts are not, but in poker every day and more than once, here and hooked like a drug addict.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Nov 09, 2011 16:17

Карил wrote: I do not believe in the thought forms, all the easier, conventional psychology. For a long time all izucheno and successfully treated. A diagnosis called gambling. Well, maybe not so successfully, but in General treated.
Everything works on the chemicals, the endorphins. I could not escape from poker, of course that's going to learn, I will win. The situation was complicated by the fact that I really won, not much, but enough to keep me in the game. Here you can read the enemy, take away all chips and all this euphoria, like you're the king and God, "tear" of any on the card table. This euphoria are the most common endorphins, adrenaline surge. In ordinary life, these bursts are not, but in poker every day and more than once, here and hooked like a drug addict.
Whatever.
But in this world all the more difficult. Egregors there is nowhere to go. (On Darowska seminar yield well, and do not call to pass).
And worse. In the real world they rule the world.
Through egregorial leaders. As well as directly.
Therefore, the actions of leaders often lack common or normal meaning.
By and large, this is what we call a system.
Christianity - The Egregor. Egregors - Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, etc.
Egregors in the professional, social, territorial and many other features. And they already live by their rules.