Sleep.

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Ланцелот
Sleep.

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Aug 30, 2011 23:12

Yesterday put to charge Druze for stabilizer. The first track on the day. In the morning, around 7 o'clock, fell asleep.
I go to school, drag some box. Usually near the school full of people, and no one is here. On watch, the guard, sits a person of Caucasian nationality. I called him Ahmet. He explains that classes have already begun, and he wanted to call somewhere, to continue what I came for. I asked him not to. I immediately called to the Board and ask home salanie, and I'm not ready, two weeks absent. He shouts that the order should be in everything. I retreat to the exit, trying to get around it. He was stronger, with a head screaming that I need to call, I came. I run in the school yard throw that box ... and Wake up.
Like that crappy Association inspired by the first track "clearing".

Практик

Re: Sleep.

Post by Практик » Tue Aug 30, 2011 23:16

And why is the Bed placed?
Ask Michael what's the problem he'll paint...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Aug 30, 2011 23:21

And where is Michael?

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Aug 31, 2011 0:01

Lancelot
And at what here Michael?
Yesterday put to charge Druze for stabilizer. First track day
Stabilizer who is on this forum is?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Aug 31, 2011 0:25

And if the dream inspired by reading "the Communist Manifesto" - to whom I turn for reviews?
I did not like in the dream society, in which I got. Everything was measured correctly. All ticked like a Swiss watch. And it is not Gud.

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:18

Lancelot
what if a dream inspired by reading "the Communist Manifesto" - to whom I turn for reviews?
The question as I understand it rhetorical? :roll:
Would appeal to the Creator of this stabilizer is it would you just clarify that and how to get you there procitala))) parasites, blocks, etc. 8)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Aug 31, 2011 19:31

Well, I just see two lines.
1. Of course parasites. An ideal society like a Swiss watch - point on the 6th chakra. Total control 6 podhorodecki. Ie parasite or whatever - somewhere in the region of 6 chakra. But a month ago, I visualized different parasites on the chakras, found one in the seventh, the six chakras are clean. So that's out.
2. Beginning of the manufacture of the stabilizer. Very nazvanie speaks for itself :? Perhaps in a dream pokazyvaetsya that I was waiting for him in the future. Where "stabilization" is replaced by "restriction".
In General, that's the first bell, to destroy the stabilizer.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 22:03

I go to school, drag some box. Usually near the school full of people, and no one is here.
So, this is... First of September it is only tomorrow))) And so there was nothing to be nervous about missed classes...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Aug 31, 2011 23:22

To be honest, not a pleasant feeling, like a split personality. Like a movie with serediny. Everything is going according to script, and you don't know what audience classes and ask nobody. On the one hand, how to lucid dream, do what you want. And on the other hand the power of someone's script. And immediately see the difference between what should be from childhood, and that is now. :shock: In General not very nice.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 23:27

It turns out that the experiment was interrupted before it started, and most interestnoe should be in front.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Aug 31, 2011 23:31

Appeared curiosity - what is BJ? If the cleaning brings back such dreams. :shock:

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 23:40

I have water after charging BJ is on the windowsill in the sun for a second month in just an open Bank and it does nothing at all but had a long time to stahnuti, that if who waste it.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 0:15

Maybe it's just a coincidence, which should not be linked. I am here today, too, dreamed a) that I burned alive, and woke up in parallel with the sensation of heat throughout the body, which has never been before. (In a strange dream/the OS or stuff like that.) Passed in minutes. The apartment is cool, a blanket thin. b) I met a girl which can't meet more than a year.
The result of the day. Not burnt/alive. Not met.
Slept in the 4 BJ younger versions and with Svetlitsa super under my pillow.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Sep 01, 2011 23:13

Алексс3000
Today tested my water, remaining from the charging Druze. The positive energyi +1400. First time in my life was holding an object with such a strong energetikoi. This was a land of the mother of God from Diveyevo groove +1000. What is especially nice, the negative energy was 0. My cats just freaked out when it was charging Druze. The upshot was that they caught a moment when no one was home, turned to the Bank of charging. Along the way, breaking preservativ :oops: and ruining your headphones. This is the positive side of the charged water.
Negative. Water though strong, but heavy. Energy above the third chakra does not rise. Several people that tested it, showed that she "beat shock".
Based on this, IMHO, water is suitable for animals, watering plants. Drink it... it all depends on the level of a person. Someone she goes and gives strength. Someone, if you need to reduce vibration and to obtain a new state - go too. :D
And try to hold the experience. Take two glasses, one with electrically charged water and one with water, and put a piece of raw meat. In the raw water meat go bad. But what will happen to them in charged?

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 23:32

Well, you see, it turns out that's not so bad :) . Water and meat will try though, that is already a couple of months and it just evaporates it is something.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Nov 17, 2011 17:49

Ланцелот wrote:the Water, though strong, but heavy. Energy above the third chakra does not rise. Several people that tested it, showed that she "beat shock".
Based on this, IMHO, water is suitable for animals, watering plants. Drink it... it all depends on the level of a person. Someone she goes and gives strength. Someone, if you need to reduce vibration and to obtain a new state - go too. :D
I loaded the glass washer /diameter ~ 3cm/ wet way БЖ1.0. Gave her /she lives in a different place from me. Even painted her a bottle of matrices is 1.0 L. When I was a mom poprobui water from the washer /she be in a glass jar/ - a very big difference with water from a bottle /I only have matrix water 1.0 Lite and I have priviknut to her taste/. The taste from the puck is good, I drank almost the entire Bank and then after 1/2 hour started cleaning... :shock: body. Mother drinks regularly both water. Happy. Grandma gives chickens the water and there is a noticeable difference before and after the taste of the yolks of their eggs - the yolks are darker, IMHO, more iron.
Understand You in Your post wrote about charging water /i.e. charging happens/, and I mean loaded, but wanted to share.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Nov 18, 2011 0:09

And no one says that water is bad. Just a year ago, I shared the water just in strength, but now we have to divide and vibrations. Roughly speaking, the color of energy or what kind of chakra effect.