Spam

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Ланцелот
Spam

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:31

Today I received a letter by email from the administration of your website.
Very disappointed.
First it was an advertisement, in the vernacular of spam.
Secondly, it was advertising Navigator.
Third, for some reason I crossed.
I hope that in the future administration of the website such labusov more will not do.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 13, 2011 15:51

very strange... I get rassylku which was signed here. She comes out rarely and clearly is not spam, organized, as far as I remember using the mailing service. Where obviously there is, as expected, the option to unsubscribe.
And what is most interesting, today, nothing came.
So it is not clear what it is, maybe I just don't get it.
So it's not clear what it was and how it fits the category that is spam.
Especially when you consider that the forum and website created to support a purely commercial project, there are (as popular free resources like Koob), and in the development of the Navigator the creators of these resources have invested several years of time and money not very little. I have a one-time event does not qualify as spam, if he really was the place to be. Well, usually, there is a check-box when registering "if you want to receive news from the site" etc, I don't remember if it was here, many years ago it was recorded But again, if it does not exist, and the information was sent to a mailing list, and the registration of the forum, for crime I don't see any, especially since Navigator is quite a unique development.
Please understand correctly - I not only partner Psychotronics, whose products are sold here, but old forum member and buyer of other products here, which is to me a direct relationship and the buyer are active. (this is much longer than my articles here), and in the past I am a direct participant in the preparation of the last document OFISP network of rules and regulations, until its 5th version, and also past Creator free and paid web hosting services on a sufficient scale (and therefore with questionable situations of a similar kind had to meet frequently, as does abuse service worked as many as 3 people to parse the whole stream of questions that always arise with the diversity of customers and their behavior). To clarify the details I would not stigmatized. (I mean header text).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 16:22

Lancelot, I sent letters on the Navigator. You remove from the mailing list?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Aug 13, 2011 21:17

Vladimir Nikonov
Yes. Moreover, I don't remember when I signed up for.
And please, in emails, or called by name, standing at the end of the letter, as does Andrew, or write to nick. To cross, why? :?
Michael_
To clarify the details I would not stigmatized.
And I bed you do. Not to say that hurt me the letter, there was a certain obscurity. Here it is clarified.
Well, usually, there is a check-box when registering "if you want to get news from website"
I always take this option.
IMHO, spam is emails an email that was not ordered. If someone touches my IMHO, forgive me, but I am what I am. :?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 22:14

It was a mailing to customers. It's only the second message ever.

Lancelot, your address removed from the database. The subject is closed.