I bought it as a generator of the torsion field.

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Евгений67
I bought it as a generator of the torsion field.

Post by Евгений67 » Mon May 23, 2011 1:11

So 10 years ago I bought it as a "torsion field generator".
1200rub. cost if I'm not mistaken.
As a big fat button, wood, heavy.
Type protects against different harmful radiations.
And believed in fact. Then where to hit it, and recently found among the junk. Cap from his old age fell off, and inside was a section of round rod of brass then anything. How much are these suckers as I am in the world, mother...
And then I began to read the description of "Stabilizer", just remember the description of the generator :lol: good thing I wised up a bit, and get along on this don't buy now.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Mon May 23, 2011 3:42

My family bought Enion Zorina )))) from the same series)))hmm....dark times were)))

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon May 23, 2011 10:22

Sneaker
I Have relatives bought Enion Zorina ))))
Like still sold no matter what :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Thu May 26, 2011 12:35

In General, torsion generators it is no longer fashionable)))
Fiction(classic) slowly gets as positions metafiziki(transferring reality, etc.) and other...
And Accordingly at this wavelength there are here such pieces
The DECIDER http://vershitel.su/

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Thu May 26, 2011 15:02

That's what I understand! People work in a big way.Here and "candidates of science" and "doctor".Were only a couple of "academics" to add.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Thu May 26, 2011 15:43

Мистраль wrote:that's what I understand! People work in a big way.Here and "candidates of science" and "doctor".Were only a couple of "academics" to add.
What the devil with the academics, simply click on the link http://vershitel.su/index-sps.html :lol:
And why this criticism? People are just busy with their business, that Large Hadron Collider was built http://vershitel.su/index.html and then going to waste :ay

But seriously, to confirm the declared by the manufacturer characteristics, needs, placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind study.
And here we cannot do without the help of the manufacturer. If someone "not velvet", explain:
1. Need to make two batches of products ( for stat. treatment the more the better – what specifically can be calculated ). Some "workers", the other "dummy", indistinguishable in appearance.
2. Items distributed the subjects, what neither they nor those who distribute do not know what is before them, empty or not. ( As you can mark items I did not describe, and so it is clear )
3. Next, the subjects share their Ahi sighs, of which there are plenty on the forums of manufacturers, conducted tests ( if the manufacturer claims that under the influence of his product changes occur for example in the blood picture, etc.)
4. Stat. processing of the received information.
5. Conclusions about the presence or absence of differences in the groups. ( If someone does not know, then let me remind you that the effectiveness of a placebo is not "0" and often the use of pacifiers leads to significant positive effect depending on many factors – belief in the authority of the manufacturer ( usually given titles – candidates, doctors, professors of Sciences ), evidence of overjoyed owners of the product, the results of laboratory experiments ( of course without placebo control ), the cost of the product, which is for everyone.)
For several years, I have not met one confirmed in this way evidence of the effectiveness of the proposed products ( bright Room, modulators, bracelets, mirrors, cameras, and so on and so forth ). Why are these studies not? Who cares? Manufacturer? Pipol and so will eat and not choke - a piece of paper on the sanitary security is usually a http://vershitel.su/index-sert.html Efficiency at the end of it all there is a ( placebo-efficiency reaches an average of 55-70 % ( depends in turn on the conviction of the "use" of a product who offers it and trust to it of consumers ), and as we all know, the number of subjects in this case is irrelevant - there may be a dozen, maybe tens of thousands) and this is often enough for the consumer and a satisfied SIM fact manufacturer. az<

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri May 27, 2011 13:56

Myrtle
For several years, I have not met one confirmed in this way evidence of the effectiveness of the proposed products ( bright Room, modulators, bracelets, mirrors, cameras, and so on and so forth ). Why are these studies not? Who cares? Manufacturer? Pipol and so will eat and not choke
Go see the man much tried, the experience is :)
You specifically agree only to replace so this expression efffekt-placebo effect-belief.
Just sellers PTS correctly attributed to their products that person, and so may itself in everyday life :)
PS.
Andrei Patrushev somewhere on the forum advised to study more NLP, totally supporting him!!!
Learn!!! it's really very powerful tool to understand yourself, others and all of this is to simulate(create) life.
And has a very good slip handling marks))))

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Fri May 27, 2011 17:32

Практик wrote:the only thing that changed, so this expression efffekt-placebo effect-belief.
Why change a very staid and proper expression :?

The placebo effect (lat. placebo — better) is a change (or lack thereof) in the physiological and psychological state of the subject caused by intake of a placebo — harmless drugs approved under the guise of any medicine. P. E. psychotherapy demonstrates the effect of the fact the medication and is used when it is necessary to establish the degree of participation of suggestion in the therapeutic action of a new drug. In this group of subjects reported that they would be treated with a new drug, after which half the group is given a placebo. Comparison of the results of the two subgroups allows to judge the real effectiveness of the drug. P. E. is also used in psychotherapy and certain experimental psychological tasks.

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Fri May 27, 2011 22:04

Absolutely agree with You. Just want to add.The placebo effect is evident in the easily suggestible people. And it's usually people with a low level of intelligence.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sat May 28, 2011 0:57

Мистраль wrote:the placebo Effect is evident in the easily suggestible people. And it's usually people with a low level of intelligence.
somewhere in the Internet found opinion coinciding at the moment with my:

"...Studies showed no relationship between gender, age of patients, level of education and intelligence quotient (IQ) and the likelihood of the placebo effect. So far, only know that it increases with greater intervention: two placebo pills are more effective than one; most colored capsule more effective than a small tablet; the injection is more effective than the capsule.
As in the case of the placebo effect we are talking about the interaction of the psyche with the nervous, immune and other body systems, then we can expect most of the action in diseases connected with the mental sphere. A placebo will not help with the fracture, but is very effective to reduce aches, with this associated fracture. Placebos can help in schizophrenia, but virtually powerless in epilepsy. It is believed that a placebo is effective in such diseases as angina, arthritis, asthma, hypertension, depression, dermatitis, cough, peptic ulcer disease, migraine and pain of any kind - that is, when the nervous system plays a significant role in the occurrence of disease.
By the way, "dummy" helps 35% of patients with pain and 50% with peptic ulcer disease, up to 80% with rheumatic diseases, 25% - angina pectoris. But at the same time, in atherosclerosis, the basis of which is not felt from time to time organic pathology, a placebo is only effective in 4% of cases."

PS In addition I have noticed that pseudo-scientific nonsense, heavily used by some unscrupulous/misguided good faith manufacturers, peck is often not the representatives of the lumpenized masses and even the middle class, and intellectuals with one or more higher education ( for the reason that in a rigid picture of the world worker's physical labor is hard to implement that either - well, they have no time and energy on fantasies about the parallel fairy Echo and his ilk, and the worker of brainwork with that just all right – their minds are accustomed to various assumptions and variability in the business of proving theories, often contradicting each other), i.e., in General are more loyal towards other people's opinions, and treat it as one of the possible options. In General, the more knowledge you have, the less sure he becomes about yourself as a carrier of KNOWLEDGE, as increasing the conditional volume of knowledge increases proportionally with the edge with the "ignorance" zone, characterized by a mass of questions without answers. How convenient to offer such a person "improver" his self-esteem, in the form of Normalizer-the harmonizer of his inner world, isn't it?<

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Sat May 28, 2011 17:54

This is largely true,but the availability of higher education says little about the intelligence of its owner. Is a measure of his learning ability,memory, and self-discipline.Also, all tests on IQ is also quite controversial measure intelligence of an individual.They can only say about the ability to think logically and the most important component of intelligence:creative thinking,they can not check,because creativity is creating something entirely new,and all tests have ready-made solutions.As for multi-variant picture of the world a person with high intelligence,I agree with You.However,this absolutely does not follow that the intellectual should try to influence the surrounding or your inner world with the help of kakah magical gadgets.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sun May 29, 2011 23:24

Мистраль wrote: as for multi-variant picture of the world a person with high intelligence,I agree with You.However,this absolutely does not follow that the intellectual should try to influence the surrounding or your inner world with the help of kakah magical gadgets.
About the duty of intellectuals in my post there is nothing, and therefore nothing to leak. If to speak a simple language, we can only mention that people with a low assessment of their universal significance, and this is IMHO one of the features of the intellectual make up a sizeable proportion of consumers, notorious products, and in this figure are strikingly different from the authors thereof.:wink:

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon May 30, 2011 0:08

Myrtle
Och well set out, convoluted but good :)
For myself: I Noticed that Hobbies such devices distracts from the practices... the wrong account in General it is necessary to fokusirovki :wink:

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon May 30, 2011 3:23

For several years, I have not met one confirmed in this way evidence of the effectiveness of the proposed products ( bright Room, modulators, bracelets, mirrors, cameras, and so on and so forth ). Why are these studies not? Who cares? Manufacturer? Pipol and so will eat and not choke - a piece of paper on the sanitary security is usually a http://vershitel.su/index-sert.html Efficiency at the end of it all there is a ( placebo-efficiency reaches an average of 55-70 % ( depends in turn on the conviction of the "use" of a product who offers it and trust to it of consumers ), and as we all know, the number of subjects in this case is irrelevant - there may be a dozen, maybe tens of thousands) and this is often enough for the consumer and a satisfied SIM fact manufacturer. az[/quote]

Very nice to hear such a knowledgeable person. And intelligence and ability to think logically is also present. And the main thing - at once a conclusion: no one confirmed and now, all consumers are referred in contemptuous category "People". And that, right. Well done! Delighted! Bravo!
But that's only a kind of poverty of mind smells, but it is a trifle.
So, I will lay out for You with[SPAM]e opinion, but to argue with You not going.
All the problems or success of each of us are rooted in our subconscious.
If the course our subconscious is aimed at "Drowning" for us, creating for us problems, the destruction, it is quite possible that with the increased personal energy resulting from the acquisition of the next device, the problems only get worse. And it is important to hold the teeth to the blood from under the nail, to climb somewhere up, set goals, at first small and the solution of which does not work, and continue to move forward. And then after a while (and this time of the year), only then will begin to show glimpses of positive changes in felt. That is, the person who is in the band negative development of their lives, with the acquisition of devices gets increased negative currents of his life, but eventually, with enough resilience and strengthening personal energy begins to improve his life.
About those who is already on the wave of success, and say nothing. Buying the next new device, it only reinforces the positive events in their lives. And why does it need to shout to the whole world (forum?) about their success?
And those who are in the negative, they only ask questions. Trying to better understand the capabilities of devices. But Karma has not been canceled
And now for the indelicate question: "Called them all "people" actually believe that immediately above them, rose?" Fullness, Your nickname for me, sometimes it just flashed, now moved me in a well-defined category...... I will not say what. It makes no sense.<

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon May 30, 2011 8:12

Bold
You have such a vital position? to be always on the negative :(
Current abuse seen in your posts....

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon May 30, 2011 9:57

Практик wrote:Bold
You have such a vital position? to be always on the negative :(
Current abuse seen in your posts....
Everyone sees something configured his vision. On the merits (on the impact of devices on different people at different stages of development) what else can be said? Or the complete absence of any effects.
That purchasers of devices "people", but someone looking from the outside, considers himself above and believes that he is allowed arrogance towards people trying in any way to either improve your life or rise by a new step of its development - what about it will tell?
A little brains, before enter into the debate. Determine for yourself the essence contained in the post and write, and destroy opponents at will.

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon May 30, 2011 11:20

Bold
I smash anyone not going))) At least virtually...
On the merits (on the impact of devices on different people at different stages of development) what else can be said?
I can say that you(judging by your post) for quite a rigid division of people into good and bad in life, IMHO this is not true
Personally, I rank themselves to the middle class is quite successful...
And try to everything from worn not biased and sober and I wish you the same)
For devices(radionica): Noted the saturation energy Yes it is, for the body I think the current use of it!
Working with events 0(i.e. anything) I have not seen.
Well again you have to understand when I say ZERO I mean not that I have that does not happen and the fact that there is not any difference with the device and without it...
All manufacturers of such devices have a very large gap(white spot) which is explained as not as "life energy" of broadcast devices can be charged(to modulate these or other events?)
I think no as it is attracted "for ears"
These devices are "charged" only the owner and nothing more(IMHO)
And to take the assertion: people who Have a lot of "life energy" he will be successful as the ultimate truth silly...
My experience rasprostranyatsya just for Radionics and orgone "mud pies" on BJ(no comments)

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Mon May 30, 2011 16:49

"Practice - criterion of knowledge!"I am a person fascinated.In August last year, decided to check it out for yourself.Bought a bracelet kopeck piece,then, isn-1.Wore,meditated,listened to "standard".Charted mantra.In General, all in full.It took half a year.Have collected an array of information.Sat. All processed,comprehended.Threw the bracelet and isn.And calmed down.
For me it passed stage.However,it is necessary to make a nod towards Michael.He "catches" people for the "sick" place.For a sense of security.He writes,"Wearing a bracelet,it becomes more successful."What do we mean by luck? First and foremost is confidence in the future.Ie,that my head will not drop a piece of balcony at the crossroads in my car does not crash "drunk" KAMAZ,a drug addict in a state of withdrawal will not stab me to take my wallet, etc. etc. it Turns out that even if nothing in my life happens,but I am alive and well.Mikhail can say it's all thanks to his bracelet.There is iron logic, not undermine.As for self-development,in my opinion it involves working on yourself.And not the passive use of all the bells and whistles.Although one could argue that Michael and not passively encourages the use of its devices.And to work actively and its products will actively help...I already wrote in one of the posts that need to check themselves a "guru"on the subject of their personal achievements in life.In terms of Finance,creativity,health,family and human relations.The information I gathered about these figures:Shishmarev,Monosov,Deathly,Vereshchagin(DEIR),'ts;personally, I have nothing positive has caused.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Mon May 30, 2011 18:53

Смелый wrote: And the main thing - at once a conclusion: no one confirmed and now, all consumers are referred in contemptuous category "People". And that, right. Well done! Delighted! Bravo!
But that's only a kind of poverty of mind smells, but it is a trifle. And now for the indelicate question: "Called them all "people" actually believe that immediately above them, rose?"
I did not assume that You can Bold the wrong way to understand these words:
Мирта wrote:For several years, I have not met one confirmed in this way evidence of the effectiveness of the proposed products ( bright Room, modulators, bracelets, mirrors, cameras, and so on and so forth ). Why are these studies not? Who cares? Manufacturer? Pipol and so will eat and not choke - a piece of paper on the sanitary security is usually a http://vershitel.su/index-sert.html
Allow a little bit of arrogance and I'm not going to get personal, talking about staring and unseeing, listening and not hearing, reading and does not understand that according to the context, the expression "Pipol and so shavaet" assigned criticize my producers, and certainly not me.

"...You know ( refers to "the people" ), We remeasure the fair quantity of outfits from the above-mentioned couturier, trying to feel the warmth and protection in accordance with tabbed labels, but going outside never ceased to feel the chill and cold wind, always penetrating our Royal clothes."

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue May 31, 2011 4:52

Allow a little bit of arrogance and I'm not going to get personal, talking about staring and unseeing, listening and not hearing, reading and does not understand that according to the context, the expression "Pipol and so shavaet" assigned criticize my producers, and certainly not me.

"...You know ( refers to "the people" ), We remeasure the fair quantity of outfits from the above-mentioned couturier, trying to feel the warmth and protection in accordance with tabbed labels, but going outside never ceased to feel the chill and cold wind, always penetrating our Royal clothes."[/quote]

To criticize the producers, do not need much intelligence. But to do anything like that or similar - here you need to panormiti the forehead and move the convolutions.
The theme of critics, producers, occurs repeatedly.

About B R A U A S n l to all critics. Can criticism be more specific? For example, put this place is not warm. It is true that the question is not convincing. Because personally, I have the question immediately arises: "how the questioner with tactile sensations where and how they developed, what are the successes, as well feel the energy flows, and how clearly noted and commit changes in your life, how to correct them, why failure is associated (or not the operation of the device or the device) with the device, etc."
About the outfits from the couturiers and drawing Parallels between them and the goods, albeit with some irony - is not serious. Reminiscent of the reception rolled - distortion maps.
I understand what You meant when talking about "the people". Just didn't want to expand the topic. As You said, as if on behalf of the manufacturer, ostensibly so they think. Are you sure? What they think about the consumers of their products?
Why am I hooked now? Not criticizing for criticism. Just such moments are viewed active.
I once again focus all of our problems in our subconscious. You need to understand the vital trends, where we are going, what we're doing. What's inside - and outside. If around black and hopelessness - this black and hopelessness inside us. That's it, and you need to pick out. Will become lighter in the subconscious - it will be lighter and around. Carl Welz (as I repeatedly mentioned) writes that unconscious attitudes, is much stronger than any magical devices. And if our subconscious took a course "in the trash", or simply hinders or destroys our efforts to live better - we need to radically alter the course in any way.
The most valuable - time. Is not improved, and that devices seem useless, and then their creators pass into the discharge or posmeshil or enemies. But someday the time will come to stand before anyone and their claims about not vision to life and development, it is possible to hear in response: "We sent to you on mindmachine, but you saw there was nothing".
In short, if someone think that something is not working, it is likely that either its internal state opposes, or he's just not ready to understand, accept and realize. And to announce it publicly - is to confess his helplessness in the face of those for whom these products help and support.
By the way, I want to Express my gratitude to the MAG Neto for his bracelet. Day felt the pain of unknown origin in the left hand. Came to the conclusion that there is formed a unit. In the evening I remembered about the bracelet, put on at night and by morning all gone.<

Практик

Post by Практик » Tue May 31, 2011 10:57

Bold
once again, I emphasize - all of our problems in our subconscious.
What's inside - and outside. If around black and hopelessness - this black and hopelessness inside us
Bold

Code: Select all

And if our subconscious took a course "in the trash", or simply hinders or destroys our efforts to live better - we need to radically alter the course in any way
But it is you describe yourself and your inner world :roll:
Not AGEDI do not understand?
the Theme of critics, producers, occurs repeatedly.
So there for that and criticism is not on an empty place.
Can the criticism be more specific?
Again for you or anyone(I hope) with you in the conflict is not going to join, why?
It's not crtice all of the above is the common view of things..
You, PERSONALLY, greatly improved their lives(in social terms)?

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Tue May 31, 2011 17:57

Bold,Your energy Yes in the peace purposes.I'm a journalist by profession.Create good lyrics.But my dream to write to my beloved Erich Maria Remarque.But God gave talent! What now? Judging by Your post,blame my subconscious.What's it mean! Does not give me ,so to speak, to turn in "depth" and "breadth" .Become a literary genius.You don't think that this is nonsense?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:01

Мистраль wrote:Daring,Your energy Yes in the peace purposes.I'm a journalist by profession.Create good lyrics.But my dream to write to my beloved Erich Maria Remarque.But God gave talent! What now? Judging by Your post,blame my subconscious.What's it mean! Does not give me ,so to speak, to turn in "depth" and "breadth" .Become a literary genius.You don't think that this is nonsense?
Don't think so. And the subconscious does not mean. It is normal. And the problem is not in the subconscious problems in programs that are in it. The subconscious mind can be compared with a hard disk of the computer. Consciousness - memory. These are the programs that are crammed into osoznanie - they are and they rule us. Here, though hurt himself. No programs - no result. I'm far more than a year trying to figure out to change their lives through semipreparative, but the results so far especially can not boast. But the confidence that the dog is buried here by.
Interesting point, confirming this confidence. Intend, meditate, write it and do something. Then it goes away for a while and surprised to note that you are about your goal don't remember doing nothing has already been at least two weeks, maybe more. What force causes me to forget about their conscious attitudes? Starting over, changing goals, approaches, the result is the same.
Basic setup we laid in childhood, before the age of 6 years. We do not remember, but they have a leading role in our lives.
I asked the question - has improved my life in material terms by using devices purchased here? No, not improved. But at least they give me extra strength for further work.
Actually, it's simple. We are bio-robots, which are embedded in various programs and settings. In principle, it is possible to change, at least some of them. For this you need the desire and understanding how to do it. Understanding comes in the search. And all this requires energy.
You must not forget about the role of YouTube in our life. Interested in corresponding Egregor - do not recognize myself. And it can be of interest when You give him will be interesting - that is Your chakra Vishuddha will just gush. It is responsible for creativity. That is, You Egregor of creative writing, the energy of the Vishuddha (probably very tasty), the Egregore You text ears. And the chakras includes the subconscious, or rather, the programs guiding us. In critical moments of life, especially when our life is threatened, the mind does not control our actions. In such moments you are doing it (myself have experienced such things), as if detached. A sense of detachment, as if it is not you. And then everybody understands that. And in that moment, as if watching a movie. You at this point, someone taxis?
By the way, in one place I read an interesting gradation of human energy.
The first step is the provision of human vital things. To dress, to eat well, the little things.
The second level of the money, enrichment, wealth, affluence.
Level three - Creativity. That is, the most energy-intensive. From the point of view of personal energy can be considered a wonderful singer and composer Yuri Antonov. In the 80-ies he wrote wonderful songs, and then, as they say, the spirit is not to call (actually energy from the visuddhi) and no new songs, but a lot of money. The second energosaving.<

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57

Bold
PTS advise on to study NLP(Patrushev told me to list a specific literature on NLP) I just opened up a new world!
PTS advise all substantive and to the point.
Once you start to see the formulas exposure( and there are so many)
And Egregors and the Chakras is nice but not substantive in the context of this topic IMHO
I asked a question - whether I have improved their lives materially by purchasing here devices? No, not improved.
Here is a direct and simple answer, thanks!
And after all, as I read your posts you are not the easiest radionic+BJ devices a lot?
But at least they give me extra strength for further work.
And what does this mean? The energy of life?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:02

Смелый wrote:does Not seem. And the subconscious does not mean. It is normal. And the problem is not in the subconscious problems in programs that are in it. The subconscious mind can be compared with a hard disk of the computer. Consciousness - memory. These are the programs that are crammed into osoznanie - they are and they rule us. Here, though hurt himself. No programs - no result. I'm far more than a year trying to figure out to change their lives through semipreparative, but the results so far especially can not boast. But the confidence that the dog is buried here by.

The analogy with the computer . On my computer a lot of programs and most of them I don't know what they are.But the computer is working.Maybe could be better if I knew how to polzovatsa
Смелый wrote:Interesting point, confirming this confidence. Intend, meditate, write it and do something. Then it goes away for a while and surprised to note that you are about your goal don't remember doing nothing has already been at least two weeks, maybe more.
Because you gave the job and it is left to the subconscious(that is, established on the computer program and all ,but to use it I forgot)
And on a conscious level you didn't noticed changes,those small steps you've made towards your goal. What did you do, and you have not noticed on a conscious level .Different purposes, different timelines ,and it should be remembered. And you are reaching the results, or not seeing ,rather, to modify it.Again, the program was changed, and again we wait unconsciously and consciously-I use the old program.
Смелый wrote:What force causes me to forget about their conscious attitudes? Starting over, changing goals, approaches, the result is the same.
Will answer your own words.
Смелый wrote: We are bio-robots, which are embedded in various programs and settings. .
As long as you're sure the program you write "programmers" :?
Смелый wrote:, in principle it is possible to change, at least some of them. For this you need the desire and understanding how to do it. Understanding comes in the search. And all this requires energy.
And you can and need to do it yourself. If you do not do it for themselves,then others will do it for you and for myself. :)

If you are willing to take responsibility for your life ,then you "let go" and cease to invest their programs. You are able to full yourself to build your life? Question in Canada.
But when you really are ready for it.It will happen. And this is not always as easy as it seems.(I assure you) are you ready?
Смелый wrote:asked Me a question - whether I have improved their lives materially by purchasing here devices? No, not improved. But at least they give me extra strength for further work
GIVE EXTRA STRENGTH :?

This means give the opportunity to do something for yourself! Do it!
Смелый wrote:, this requires the desire
WISH
Смелый wrote:Understanding comes in the search. And all this requires energy
AND ITS WHAT YOU GET. :D
Now everything is in your hands))<