flood and flame from the front room Mirror

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 15:15

Anonymous wrote:
Александр79 wrote:On this site tinder/transferred to a bed undesirable local insights and reflections. Be vigilant, all you impose, check yourself!
Again, the signature was changed. A lot of cases? :)
Local unwanted thoughts and reflections about sugar? :lol: :lol: :lol:
a couple of letters to write for you this case? Thinking about sugar was not, apparently there is nobody here to clarify this issue on the merits. Will continue to Troll?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 15:41

What th...

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 15:45

Александр79 wrote:What the ..... erased my post with the question about sugar??? What an outrage on the forum? Or is this forum only for "THEIR"!?
Here is bleat in unison with the local "gods" to avoid rubbing and do not get banned??
Александр79 wrote:Forgive me offend sure, but you Durkee crying ))
Александр79 wrote:i.e. in her subject, she has the right to insult me? And where I insulted give an example of where I stupidly like cattle vilify?
Александр79 wrote:'ll Continue to Troll?
Yes Troll for health, who is stopping you. :?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:50

You think my posts are absolutely groundless and unfounded? Went here without reading it, stupidly I pressed some letters and sit pricked? To judge according to conscience and full not your thing, you do not have an objective vision and justice.

Курт

Post by Курт » Sat Mar 20, 2010 21:30

Hey, rogue COP,
Here this fellow (multiply nikah), starting with the obvious insinuations, put all your effort to give readers of the branches the impression that all the followers of these evil bastards and moral monsters. The best anti-advertising and do not invent... of Course, the first yielding to emotions, you may think that it's a normal wit, but the reality may be more complicated...
You're trying to give their rotten COP's opinion over the opinion of all. But there are people who have more than one smart, laid according to the instructions of the COP.
Just because you cowardly lying trash by your silence in the dangerous topic of generators, Karl Welz. It is also clear by your false and conflicting answers, going through the entire forum.
Avdeev is also sneaky and slippery, which was here provided by far for any sane person.

Dmitry V.,

What do you kids play? In "Undress Britney Spears" or "Kill as many and diverse", or to "Build the most effective concentration camp of death"? On other topics will not make money. Especially if it's children pure aggression in not yet crushed by the society.

Курт

Post by Курт » Sat Mar 20, 2010 21:32

comrade

Tambov wolf is your comrade, musorka shameful.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56

Honestly I have a month to the topic of the parlor trying reasonable means to help people to think for themselves. The answer of course one hissing and ASD excuses without any concrete values in fact, but to be so rude and insulting... And zhargonchik yard-prison. I don't skinheads or maybe did Yes, "good works"? What are the reasons so much evil to spread? It is clear that Deathly you and what is not taught is good, as all of you sitting there front room do not help to establish contact with the outside world. Paphos and the hiss is intelligible comments on my "misconceptions".

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:43

Shura,

Relax.
In response of course one hissing and ASD excuses without any concrete values in fact, but to be so rude and insulting...
Approach the person with whom you need to talk, and vividly imagine that you gave him in the balls and he bent from the pain. Get from the sight of pleasure. Then go and talk. You'd be surprised how much you easier to manage the source.
I learned from Vadim Shlahter, and hornbeam at the life never seen before. I like his Teachings. But Grigory Petrovich did not realize that the good should be with fists. This was his fatal error.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55

Punched in the balls! This is good? :lol:

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43

Пси-Комбатант wrote:Shurik,

Relax.
In response of course one hissing and ASD excuses without any concrete values in fact, but to be so rude and insulting...
Approach the person with whom you need to talk, and vividly imagine that you gave him in the balls and he bent from the pain. Get from the sight of pleasure. Then go and talk. You'd be surprised how much you easier to manage the source.
I learned from Vadim Shlahter, and hornbeam at the life never seen before. I like his Teachings. But Grigory Petrovich did not realize that the good should be with fists. This was his fatal error.
I find it easier to talk to a man when in his eyes, tone and words understanding and loyalty. The soul, when man first, in a low tone, talking like a stranger, but later becomes softer and at the end of the conversation is friendly and warm. It's a Win! That is the oneness and the original beat-to destroy... not a lot of mind necessary to understand the perspectives of your method.

And the question I would like to answer of course. What did A. Patrushev that much bile? )

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13

Shura

Man to man - wolf. Only offensive, aggressive, dominant strategy can bring success in any business. In good agreement is a special case, an exception to the rule. If you imagine people, the World as friendly you the info object, sooner or later (alas, usually too late, usually), you realize that was a link in the food chain. hidden Good in people so profoundly that wishing to remove, will need a chainsaw ©.

With Patrushev? Go page, pick up our communication with him, although much has been deleted... I had a few nicknames. Besides the fact that I'm very negative attitude to the Russian police (the overall structure), this man and I still very unpleasant as a person. During our communion with him here, catch him in lies and dishonesty. Which is not surprising. In addition, under the guise of pious "Uncle Stepan" hides a very cruel thing. He's hypocritical. COP the rest of his life remains a COP. That is, the most that neither is Terry crooks, only "the law". Can't you see? My friend, I am a practicing psychologist, and people look like x-rays, even in few lines. There is NO clairvoyance. Conventional psychology.

On this bid you farewell here. Don't let yourself FOOL. This forum is permeated with a primitive PR, clones, bryszewski drooling with delight, and the other cheap, low-grade advertising. I sincerely regret that I brought them to Carl. But they still pierce, and business from these devices in Russia will not last long, for a number of reasons. One of them is that Carl is a businessman, very respectable. But these still can not restrain myself not to mess with "Americans". He finds out, and instantly break a contract with them.

Buy :)

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:38

Goodbye. Read the topic of Orgone-Radionica posts Tiana :D

This is the first:
Hello, everyone!!!! Works....damn despite all the "could be", the device works))))
She asked how they did it.
Then there is an incoherent mix of all the key words, concepts and terms associated with modern Magic. What is it? Advertising Administration, of course. Try to dig a little, ask a few specific questions. Will see what happens.
And full of such examples.
And the truth is that working with these instruments - art. It is only a Supplement to a DEVELOPED consciousness. And who has not discovered his magical abilities in life, does not find this amplifier. Because even configuring it requires a VERY strong intuition. And don't forget the trend you have to Express it abstractly, that is the way it is presented in your subconscious. Either draw with the help of a pendulum and special techniques. This will be the sigil that expresses the thought-form.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:37

PS

Needs to clarify his statement. After becoming acquainted with the Teaching of Grabovoi, maximum precision has become one of my unchanging principles.
One of them is that Carl is a businessman, very respectable.
In relation to its business partners. I clearly understand from our correspondence with him. And buyers from can also powder my brains... But, overall, he is not inclined to cheat. That is, "if only vtyuhat" - this had not. The information I have about how to work with these devices and their capabilities, and that comes from communication with one of the Disciples of Charles Cosimano. I think there is no need to explain who Cosimano? And from talking with Carl. I was wondering the opinion of Russian experts on this issue. We believe that this is a good Gun (again, in the hands of a master), and a good tool for the Job mediocre Magician. To break the laws of material reality by means of devices of this type cannot, because the principle of creation starts from the notion of energy ("subtle"), which is secondary to the fundamental notion of Consciousness. That is, what is the physical platform, the physical laws are not open. There are a few caveats but will not go deep. To materialize an Apple with the help of the Orgone-Radionics you can't. To organize good luck in your career - Yes. A favorable juncture of circumstances - Yes (to certain extent). To remove the jackpot - no. It already is due simply to the lack of energy. Soup is not so powerful. To attract a sexual partner that you want - Yes. To heal a person from a malignant tumor in the fourth stage, alas, no. To grow amputees - alas, no.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 26, 2010 13:56

Last registered user: Murder Patrushev
:lol:
Who could it be???

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2010 13:58

P. P. S.

Patrushev.
I'm actually leery of G. because it, IMHO, voluntarily or involuntarily substitute the basic concepts, powdering the brains of people (although, perhaps, he himself is a prisoner of his illusions), but let's think...
Neanderthal, you to the perception that told PIP years 1 000 000 development. Your life is an illusion. At least learn to have a 40Hz through the periphery that Dr. Thompson does EASILY. Then you're going to talk about PIP. And don't give people brains that 40 Hz through the ear - it is impossible. And don't judge a Man Titanic Scale, as PIP. It's Prometheus. And you're a pygmy.

Now trying to block my access? To circumvent your barriers – as two fingers mess. Like to beat you in any "game". Bastard, you before sell devices Karl Welz. First, get out of the stone age.

Psi-Combatant.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Mar 26, 2010 14:00

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Who could it be???
Nothing gave Stirlitz, a Soviet spy, in addition to tshivhase rear parachute!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 26, 2010 14:05

Гость wrote:Neanderthal you to experience what was talked about University years 1 000 000 development. Your life is an illusion. At least learn to have a 40Hz through the periphery that Dr. Thompson does EASILY. Then you're going to talk about PIP. And don't give people brains that 40 Hz through the ear - it is impossible. And don't judge a Man Titanic Scale, as PIP. It's Prometheus. And you're a pygmy.
I am more and more inclined to think that people INTENTIONALLY discretetime name Grabovoi of taking him beyond the pale

maybe true - the groom's a plant :)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2010 14:07

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I am more and more inclined to think that people INTENTIONALLY discretetime name Grabovoi of taking him beyond the pale
+100

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Mar 26, 2010 14:09

Humpty Baltay
yeah,I agree.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 14:39

Пси-Комбатант wrote:Shura

Man to man - wolf. Only offensive, aggressive, dominant strategy can bring success in any business. In good agreement is a special case, an exception to the rule. If you imagine people, the World as friendly you the info object, sooner or later (alas, usually too late, usually), you realize that was a link in the food chain. hidden Good in people so profoundly that wishing to remove, will need a chainsaw ©.

With Patrushev? Go page, pick up our communication with him, although much has been deleted... I had a few nicknames. Besides the fact that I'm very negative attitude to the Russian police (the overall structure), this man and I still very unpleasant as a person. During our communion with him here, catch him in lies and dishonesty. Which is not surprising. In addition, under the guise of pious "Uncle Stepan" hides a very cruel thing. He's hypocritical. COP the rest of his life remains a COP. That is, the most that neither is Terry crooks, only "the law". Can't you see? My friend, I am a practicing psychologist, and people look like x-rays, even in few lines. There is NO clairvoyance. Conventional psychology.

On this bid you farewell here. Don't let yourself FOOL. This forum is permeated with a primitive PR, clones, bryszewski drooling with delight, and the other cheap, low-grade advertising. I sincerely regret that I brought them to Carl. But they still pierce, and business from these devices in Russia will not last long, for a number of reasons. One of them is that Carl is a businessman, very respectable. But these still can not restrain myself not to mess with "Americans". He finds out, and instantly break a contract with them.

Buy :)
Shura? I'm a man actually let you. Honored flood, the theme of Radionics. Appreciated. Somewhere meaningful to write, but just a speck of discontent and should be a fountain of bile and anger. Typical thug, devoid of heart and soul. Do the wolf-beast who can talk. Because of such peace on earth is not possible in principle. You are at home, too, just "balls" are for dominance? Frankly shocking that your attitude to life.
Man to man - hatred. That's what the fact, not the fact that you are in favor of his monstrous worldview. You are right, in real life. But it is your right of course. I'll surprise you fry. There is an absolute fact of life that we want to see and see. I for example everything in life is opposite than you, to me to meet a patient soul, is the exception to the rule. Nearly all people are by default good, but the mentality of society makes to close people and to feel the kindness of the chainsaw is not needed at all. A bit of psychology and sincerity of the Russian soul, and many hearts open. Because we all came from family, from home, and you from what is released it is terrible to imagine.
Each of us makes the choice to become a sun to Shine all beings, to serve goodness and conscience or to be a moon and illuminate the cemetery. To be true to myself and not bend to evil on this poor planet. This should be a man first, not to look where would be better to lick. Here is your soul so deeply that it really needs to get a chainsaw... And don't say stupid things that you are practicing psychology, you practice the idea of Inferno.

Given the criminal a rich learning environment possible in our country you fled from your brother in another country, but maybe not really, because of things that, given your erudition. But this is speculation.

One thing I agree with you. In relation to the administration of the website to customers. It is absolutely not impartial, and at times, not adequate to the uncomfortable thoughts of the users. Until you poke your nose do NOT WANT to see. Do NOT delve into the essence of the issues raised often resorting mainly to the commonplace condemnation, instead agreementamong challenge for example of my opinion.
All that a sane person suggests is not good conclusion, but then basically the "old site" Troll and rude on detailed arguments and questions. And of course it alerts is not done. Now, I'm sitting here, reading, writing and consider your opinions weighty.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Mar 26, 2010 15:12

Александр79 wrote:what Th...
Yes, I watch you "Figaro". Always have time. I wonder for what? Probably, the girls show their writings: "this is what I look smart, look like I'm here all the ranks." And most interestingly, many on the forum are conducted at your writings, trying to convert you.
In vain. To reason with you is impossible. And not even by saying: "One fool can ask so many questions, and a thousand wise men will not answer them."
It's simple. Before us is a representative of the class of HOMO ENERGETIKUS VAMPIRIUS. To wrestle with someone, someone snapped, and you're happy. Energy podpisala.
I must disappoint you - you do not pull neither on the teacher nor the protector of all "humiliated and offended". Simple, offhand, analysis your opus shows that you are at odds with the Russian language, you have a weak vocabulary and poor memory. You would be useful to periodically review your previous entries. Before writing the next.
To explain to you that it makes no sense. You are not able to understand something. Your element is to blame. It seems that in a past life, you were the attorney General Wyszynski.
In General, it would be useful on this forum adopt the following rule on your blog positioned Mikhail Prokhorov: "I live by my own rules and does not hinder anybody to live by their rules".

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 26, 2010 15:14

I thought that Psi Kombat does not leave us.He is with us! :D

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 26, 2010 15:44

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I thought that Psi Kombat does not leave us.He is with us! :D
In fact, You should be thankful that the funny :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 26, 2010 15:48

I am grateful to him of course,and rasstaralsya when he decided to leave us.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 26, 2010 16:33

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I'm grateful of course,and rasstaralsya when he decided to leave us.
Yes, don't worry. There will be more. Well, under a different name POPs up.
Where he will be able to freely asparaginase (while claiming that wiped a lot away)? :shock: And after all, to burst (as the "cadaver stomach unsatisfied"). :lol:
In General, the script standard: "Experienced", "Evil" and "Blonde". "Blonde," we have not seen... :?