flood and flame from the front room Mirror

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:12

Александр79
Yes no your messages are not rubbing.All moved to the Bed.There you can assess the mental abilities of the forum and our.In other topics, write in accordance with its name.Maybe someone removed the insults,I leave them in a certain amount,but still know your limits.
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15, edited 1 time in total.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:14

Идущая вперед wrote:I believe that the mirror of ISIS safe...
therefore, even in the twilight look at him without fear...
but will never do it in the dark...

darkness and light... good and evil...
the top and bottom... and right-left
in the mirror my face
reflected and sailed... and off you go... face swam... hmm
in the mirror here and now
this particle
what was - to let go... - yeah let it go and relatives, and knowledge about the past, about the good and the bad, and the entire experience of the past, let go yeah, be a vegetable. So chtoli? How can the most valuable thing in our life (experience) to let go? Are you crazy? Or, the verbiage is meaningless to you, something special?
what will be - will become clear... :) :) :) - after the above written already vryatli once
Is that an objective reflection on the mirror of ISIS?? Or is it just a pet Patrushev??

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Александр79
Yes no your messages are not rubbing.All moved to the Bed.There you can assess the mental abilities of the forum and our.In other topics, write in accordance with its name.Maybe someone removed the insults,I leave them in a certain amount,but still know your limits.
I WRITE strictly on! ONLY about the product that is sold! Where do I insult? Where I said essentially?! It's me, your Pets and poems watered by shit did I know the extent???

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19

This is an open topic Going Forward,where she writes her thoughts about the mirror.
Open new topic,write their thoughts ,preferably without insulting others.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:21

Вадентина wrote:I want to share my interaction with the mirror
this link is to my castania health, I wrote,
what doctors have disfigured my face, and the mirror gives me
the opportunity again to feel like a woman, I
corrected your face on 80% and I think that mirror
help me restore a person completely is happiness for
any person
Wow! Please attach photos before and after, and so any one can write that he has a third eye has grown.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Is an open topic Going Forward,where she writes her thoughts about the mirror.
Open new topic,write their thoughts ,preferably without insulting others.
Ie in its subject, it has the right to insult me? And where I insulted give an example of where I stupidly like cattle vilify?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29

Александр79
Like a man,don't get personal and all your messages will remain in place az

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:35

Александр79 wrote:poems and well watered by shit
:lol:

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:35

Okay, you resort to idiocy. I'll write so - "someone" and quote, to comment, to answer.
The man from the word courage, and not from sneak and lapsenes.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:39

Жека3000 wrote:
Александр79 wrote:poems and well watered by shit
:lol:
By the way just was thinking of someone else, such as that amazing theme hesitated, someone raised, also for Reviews previously. Bought opinion? Some write that they say all at once helped and prettier after SS gift (no hints). Really amazing way SS was influenced by changed all the opinions which lasted for 30+ pages? Do all the questions received answers? FACTOR written as was promised?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:50

Александр79 wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Александр79
I WRITE strictly on! ONLY about the product that is sold! Where do I insult? Where I said essentially?! It's me, your Pets and poems watered by shit did I know the extent???
Dear, you have no post on the topic. All your posts are either of low intelligence users of the parlor, or low moral qualities of the sellers of the parlor. If you don't understand that it's an insult, then what do you can talk.
But you, no one in the verse is not oskarblyat - you are blatantly lying - enough to read the topic where these poems moved.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3151&start=0
In the worst case it can be called "friendly irony".

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:07

Александр79
ooooooooo.... one that hurts and the one that says Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
or maybe you have spring fever?
stop flooding the topic of mirrors, Everything is fine!
in addition to increased male chauvinism and aggression against women (things), as well as increased immensely bloated EGO in your arguments no nothing...
do you have anything to say on the topic of mirrors - and not about my modest person?
You look inside yourself
the enemies are not hiding outside
the reality is your in fact you
and you shoot guns...
and a volley of sound reasoning
you beat only themselves
others funny, a little tedious
and I finally so Balde Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's all from your beloved writer , for my education is a unreasonable mockery and insults! WITHOUT any explanations why I'm wrong, NO!

MERKABA
About sugar, you Vanga, I had to ask. Cool
ANDY
You are a representative of a sect "CPR conscience of the seventh day"? Laughing
CPR - so you came to save from death the SAVIOR!!! Very Happy
Well, you just BEAM ADEQUATE on this inappropriate forum. How long we've been waiting - you've opened our eyes. Where to send the tithe?
The ABUSE AND MOCKERY I'm not going to suffer silently!. Was not given ANY worthy and deployed answer my allegedly erroneous LEGAL opinion, and not VYSER as above unsubscribe.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:16

Crap where there and stinks... :wink:
Therefore, a bed, friends, a bed!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:23

Александр79
Александр79 wrote:FACTS written as was promised?
The FAQ is written, of course non-exhaustive.
Александр79 wrote:Bought opinion?
No. My opinion is I didn't sell.:)
Александр79 wrote:As some write about everything at once helped and prettier after SS gift (no hints).
That's a no! With confidence I can say. A lot has changed for the better, but not after the gift room, and after the workshop. Life took a big change.
Александр79 wrote:Is an amazing way SS was influenced by changed all the opinions which lasted for 30+ pages?
Александр79 wrote:Are all the questions received answers?
No, not all questions received answers.
I continue the theme because the changes still there and I can't say with certainty that this is a parlor or favorable circumstances. I can confidently say that thanks to the gift of Andrew Kabankova(for which I am very grateful to him) I came to the seminar after which there was a remarkable change in my life.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:24

:)

Honestly my mind can not understand how such a serious website like, got this item "Guidancerelated". I was dealing with a Russian company with products Board, for example, so there is a lot of evidence and not only on the words and they're actually decent evidence. Yourself and enjoy the results IMMEDIATELY noticeable! And not baseless arguments.

Besides, you should understand that your website is not the home site driveway scale, it is a public resource for the entire world and people are stopping and reading the comments seeing these mildly unhealthy messages of the school yard, clearly will put you in the wrong light to serious to you and the goods to be treated as a whole.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:31

[quote="Жека3000"]

I with full confidence can say that the last 10 years of my life the strongest events, often bordering on the miracle. But last year with SS, I never felt, now I remember last year feeling it was a gray dream. Nothing at all, as pause is pressed. Stopped wearing, disassembled (by the way, I was pleasantly surprised from the heap to the people vehemently defending the SS, no ONE has applied for a photo of the disassembled MOP, probably why? It is clear there is a lot) and immediately began an active change as in the past of the world and me personally. Rave that SS I do not intend for delirium, at me, and before it was all amazing. Actually doing research in the field of self-improvement and personal development for over 10 years, I clearly understand the futility of some devices. You cannot invent a thing that will create for you a different reality than the one you work for since childhood.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:34

Александр79 wrote:no ONE has applied for a photo of the disassembled MOP, probably why
I apply, send? Very interesting! I was waiting for, can You lay out on file sharing, and that's not said!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:39

Александр79
And about your opinion:
There is a very interesting phrase "Let me be myself myself and others others" (C)Transserfing.
Me some of Your thoughts are close and I support them, but for all the different reality you have created your where it(reality) is unchanged, the other reality is changing at least every hour... this is my IMHO.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:51

Александр79 wrote:no ONE has applied for a photo of the disassembled MOP, probably why? It is clear there is a lot)
I have serious doubts have been raised of the adequacy of your behavior on the forum. In the topic "competition for the best study products LIK" your proposal remained unanswered. Was given the link where to upload pictures.
And then there's the signature you have. <i> :lol:

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 13:59

Then Yes my bad, the business of the evening, many come to work all flies out of my head, I will now cross on the forehead will draw not to forget :)
And what serious doubts about the adequacy of my behavior appeared on the forum? Slurred speech, extreme rudeness, racism, baseless pouring kakami product?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 14:07

Жека3000 wrote:Александр79
And about your opinion:
There is a very interesting phrase "Let me be myself myself and others others" (C)Transserfing.
Me some of Your thoughts are close and I support them, but for all the different reality you have created your where it(reality) is unchanged, the other reality is changing at least every hour... this is my IMHO.
I hand not dragging anyone anywhere, I just could pad of consciousness, to increase your horizons. "From the visible" familiar phrase? (Next, nothing personal!) Transserfing say... the name is heard, it is ancient and primordial. Amerikanschina-hustles that would be my interpretation. And the phrase... with all mythic-intriguing idea, stupid. Even if I'm somehow not allowed to be komuto other, I am sure that they will give a damn. And who can afford to be yourself, not yourself? Napoleon for life, and then to be yourself? :) Here at last is probably a reality and is changing every hour.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 14:31

Александр79 wrote:On this site tinder/transferred to a bed undesirable local insights and reflections. Be vigilant, all you impose, check yourself!
Again, the signature was changed. A lot of cases? :)
Local unwanted thoughts and reflections about sugar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 14:43

Александр79 wrote:Actually doing research in the field of self-improvement and personal development for more than 10 years
Александр79 wrote:Forgive me offend sure, but you Durkee crying ))
What other successes over 10 years in personal development, in addition to self-importance?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Mar 18, 2010 14:48

Anonymous wrote: What other successes over 10 years in personal development, in addition to self-importance?
az

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 15:13

"Do not cast pearls before swine" it was said when the.
Started another shit from under the counter. I've written dozens of posts where I write about myself great or something like that, than I stress its importance then? Over a hundred lines a couple of them I put in purely for explanation of the presence experience that no empty space sound like you.
And calm inside and understanding I have everything in order, foaming at the mouth, nothing reasonable will not write hundreds of words, but you did not phrase the spit.
Something I see no one help you your beloved SS, whatever you post, the hysteria Yes the foam with a sneer. Rude gentlemen sitting with enviable frequency. Every word.