flood and flame from the front room Mirror

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Feb 25, 2010 0:52

Hornbeam uses in his writings of deep esoteric truths. However, for true spirituality, is not relevant. Language of presentation primitives. Solid water.
I Grabovoi, is not very pleasant. I'm convinced he's mentally healthy. IMHO.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:46

МатрицаРеволюция wrote:come to drive :)

Read "Applied structures of the creating field of information" Grabovoi "the Resurrection of people and eternal life - now our reality" Grabovoy .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this is nazvanitse,bugaaa
Grabovoi-got out quack

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30

Dimas wrote:"After the first question Grabovoi "Will I be a RULER, (and more sly opravdava) to save people" - you can not continue to watch....
If you really started looking, it was possible to inspect
Dimas wrote:And then even to the Russian ear the "Weak E" from Vanga - clearly visible.....
newtime :-)
Dimas wrote:, ZPO "will I be Able to resurrect people?"

In "Nemore"

Only an idiot can't hear.....and[SPAM] insists his someprogram.... "
che is also neponyatna
Dimas wrote:Actually, if you think about it, everything falls into place if we accept the fact that PIP actually achieved nothing.
I'd start with that.
If there are people who are going to "performed in the network and not only "rehabilitation program" in defense of GPG"
- can ask them video proof of the "miracles" of Mr. Grabovoi.
It's very simple, IMHO.

Why am I writing all this.
Recently, the information flow is too great. All the time miss.
Hornbeam - if the state of "ran" the man - definitely "out there" is something there. "Don't go to a fortune teller". Besides briefly seeing his works (prctica concentration for 30 days, I think) - nothing "quack", I do not see, ordinary spiritual practice. IMHO.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41

Humpty Baltay
Yes, in that case, PLEASE BELITTLE to give me something worthwhile, video or documents confirming any facts in the answer something unintelligible, and the same thing, the injustice, that he did this, he did that,blah-blah-blah, secret service, conspiracy, and therefore put what is strong,what may I ask..what can then?-blah-blah-blah, injustice,intelligence,conspiracy, etc., etc. 8)
If you really started looking, it was possible to inspect
I inspected, and all who are interested saw the end, that's for sure... and all perfectly heard what Wang says about him (if we accept that she's right). And he sits like a kitten, whose face Kaku IOC, so as not shitting where not required...Normal video, you can hear what she says, the movement of the lips matches the benefit to understand the meaning of the Slavic language. What is there
che is also neponyatna
and
newtime
...??clear as day all.
recently, the information flow is too great. All the time miss.
Hornbeam - if the state of "ran" the man - definitely "out there" is something there. "Don't go to a fortune teller". Besides briefly seeing his works (prctica concentration for 30 days, I think) - nothing "quack", I do not see, ordinary spiritual practice. IMHO
Yes would not touch him none of his "spiritual practice" if it is on the resurrection of the sights and wouldn't take massive amounts of money for seminars, giving people false hope this is the first, second suitable candidate for a show trial, so as not povadno the rest of it.

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:42

What has been achieved Grabovoi personally, see the three volumes of "Practice management - the path of salvation." Officially Certified so that officially nowhere. His achievements are RECOGNIZED in the course of the trial. Are unable to get out.
You Video demos, listened to the ass, that is the primary organ of your perception. And you see the world through the same body. You're driven by just lust for profit. Your cheap PR and trickery on the forum visible to anyone not blind. Video performances of very famous people in defense of Grabovoi full on rutube.ru academician of RANS, like himself, by the way, test pilots, astronauts, etc. On the achievements of himself and those whom he taught video in the same place. Or were you waiting for that Resurrection to take right and you get on film? What's this circus?
However, there are a lot of tapes with recorded controls reality. But they confiscated the FSB, and devices Grabovoi. Anyone have a copy of the gagged mouths with threats. For example, the structure of drugg. They're scared to death and completely under the control of the FSB. The joke is that it to the authorities that the psychic such a level with a million followers and the support of the opposing power groupings, was going to nominate his candidacy in the presidential election? Trampled.
Why? He taught only to create, to destroy nothing. This is an error. Good without fists is doomed. Besides, he was also childishly trusting.
Demonstrations, pickets Show. And zakazuha. If he immediately ordered the Army of followers to apply the methods to defeat the enemy, Moscow would have stood in ruins. And I should have done from the beginning. But now it's too late, for many reasons.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:52

Dimas wrote:Yes, in that case, PLEASE BELITTLE to give me something worthwhile, video or documents confirming any facts - in response to something unintelligible
OK
МатрицаРеволюция wrote:Video performances of very famous people in defense of Grabovoi full on rutube.ru
well, let's a couple of links for clarity.
if you can, of course.
МатрицаРеволюция wrote:Demonstration, picket... Show. And zakazuha. If he immediately ordered the Army of followers to apply the methods to defeat the enemy, Moscow would have stood in ruins.
Ahem... :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:54

Matricariae
Well, well...the response I expected. One chatter PI..hedgehog.
What we have achieved Grabovoi personally, see the three volumes of "Practice management - the path of salvation." Certified so officially that officially nowhere. His achievements are RECOGNIZED in the course of the trial. Are unable to get out.
I belittle thee.. :lol: :lol:
you Live, the demos, listened to the ass, that is the primary organ of your perception. And you see the world through the same body. You're driven by just lust for profit. Your cheap PR and trickery on the forum visible to anyone not blind. Video performances of very famous people in defense of Grabovoi full on rutube.ru academician of RANS, like himself, by the way, test pilots, astronauts, etc. On the achievements of himself and those whom he taught video in the same place.
Oh well..?! :lol: Ever seen the ads on TV? Zirconia bracelets, Golden miracle amulets, which the astronauts, actors, academics advertise?! :lol:
However, there are a lot of tapes with recorded controls reality. But they confiscated the FSB, and devices Grabovoi. Anyone have a copy of the gagged mouths with threats. For example, the structure of drugg. They're scared to death and completely under the control of the FSB. The joke is that it to the authorities that the psychic such a level with a million followers and the support of the opposing power groupings, was going to nominate his candidacy in the presidential election? Trampled.
Why? He taught only to create, to destroy nothing. This is an error. Good without fists is doomed. Besides, he was also childishly trusting.
Demonstrations, pickets Show. And zakazuha. If he immediately ordered the Army of followers to apply the methods to defeat the enemy, Moscow would have stood in ruins. And I should have done from the beginning. But now it's too late, for many reasons.
Just cool :ay :ay :ay :lol: Funny that these clowns have, at least not boring.<
Last edited by Dimas on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55, edited 1 time in total.

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55

Merkaba,

Your pseudo is simply the advocacy of death. "Ascension" - a cover of the concept of "biological death". This planet is very desired and they are using you.
The teaching of Grabovoi - is the study of Physical Life and Development in the Physical Body, like God Given. God reincarnated may be, or His Biological Body is subject to decomposition? In the Image and Likeness, Man must live In this Physical Body Forever. And to transform Reality so that it was friendly to the Development of His Whole Personality, including the Body. Destruction expelled from the collective reality only demonstration of vosstanovili (indestructibility) of any object of information. There is no other way. Like you, enemies of Bodily existence. So die, it will be easier to breathe and you'll get what you wish for. Your Reality is death. Be in it. Amen.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55

Matricariae
and you're not DEATHLY??? LUCAINENA? Huh? the type of opposition...
I sit there and I write from the Slammer to protect themselves??? or direct a fan??? you're sick - matrix :wiz :wiz :wiz
me so you aaaall... in your posts in addition to aggression in this world there is nothing one anger....

PEACE TO YOU IN DUDEEEEE - KIND WOMAN!!!!

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57

Dima,
ever seen the commercials on TV?
You watch too much zombifier.

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Thu Feb 25, 2010 13:05

Humpty Baltay,

Yes type "Grabovoi on RuTube.ru, the problem is what? There are 180 videos.

I wonder if the SDA uses achieve Grabovoi, sit (but unlikely, he's too cowardly), how many people would stand up for him?

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Thu Feb 25, 2010 13:09

Going forward,

Your posts just PR products, which are pushing. Good style, only full of internal contradictions in the described trip. I have it, my post was removed immediately.
Well paid, going on...?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 25, 2010 13:17

Lord

the fact that you are on top of each other barking - things are not moving.
МатрицаРеволюция wrote:the Teachings of Grabovoi - is the study of Physical Life and Development in the Physical Body, like God Given. God reincarnated may be, or His Biological Body is subject to decomposition? In the Image and Likeness, Man must live In this Physical Body Forever. And to transform Reality so that it was friendly to the Development of His Whole Personality, including the Body.
+1
МатрицаРеволюция wrote:So come on, we can breathe easier and you'll get what you wish for. Your Reality is death. Be in it. Amen.
Dimas wrote:Just cool Cool that these clowns have, at least not boring.
Well, what's the point of such posts?

Идущая вперед wrote:and you're not DEATHLY??? LUCAINENA? Huh? the type of opposition...
Women :)

МатрицаРеволюция wrote:Yes type "Grabovoi on RuTube.ru, the problem is what? There are 180 videos.
The fact of the matter is.
You should be able byit specific
Besides, I'm not the only forum I read
Link could and leave.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 25, 2010 13:20

It came to personal abuse - it's time for Bed... :evil:
Deathly all one sitting, switch friends, Ron Gonzales - he sings the same "soldier's song" about the resurrection, but even cooler wraps...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 13:23

Andrei Patrushev
Deathly all one sitting, switch friends, Ron Gonzales - he sings the same "soldier's song" about the resurrection, but even cooler wraps...
Yeah, even with the Slavonic-Aryan bias :lol:

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Feb 25, 2010 14:55

Matricariae
I was taught not to blame flower for what he has not yet blossomed. I sincerely wish You to find the truth. This is important.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Feb 25, 2010 20:10

Deathly all one sitting, switch friends, Ron Gonzales
Look, dadcowardsthat you not switched. Hornbeam, at the "red zone", do you want to join? Where you belong, "an officer of the law". If not today, then tomorrow will be plucked.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 25, 2010 20:16

Dear forum administrators! Please remove the ignorant bastards to the forum! Finally, close the guest entry! Enter the word "hornbeam" in the spam filter!

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Feb 25, 2010 20:18

Merkaba,

What was taught then? Psychotronic helmet, or rods?

It is clear that you have dismissed. As the bursting of a huge red metastasis exploded with pus.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 25, 2010 21:20

The resurrection of the dead, eternal life, Moscow is in ruins, the salvation of the world, the transformation of reality, etc.
it's a clinic,so the great "guru" and planted another White Brotherhood with pretensji on exclusivity

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 25, 2010 21:23

Пси-Комбатант wrote:
Deathly all one sitting, switch friends, Ron Gonzales
Look, dadcowardsthat you not switched. Hornbeam, at the "red zone", do you want to join? Where you belong, "an officer of the law". If not today, then tomorrow will be plucked.
Wow, that is the followers of the great guru Grabovoi quite aggressive)))
Maybe instead of converting Reality to start the transformation with yourself darling?!

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Feb 25, 2010 21:39

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49

Wow, that is the followers of the great guru Grabovoi quite aggressive)))
Maybe instead of converting Reality to start the transformation with yourself darling?!
Life by its nature is aggressive wit. If you want to be aggressive, shut down your immune system, because it is the mechanism of the murder. You should not be aggression, so infect themselves with HIV. By the way, is "Bright" noobs who think HIV is a boon for people. Say, you got what you deserved. And the complete destruction of humanity is also considered a blessing because people spoil the environment. The origin of this ideology? From those who need a suitable planet, and the population is stopping.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Fri Feb 26, 2010 19:22

I thought the action Turbo Gopher cooler
not... was wrong :) We have a new star citizens! )))

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Feb 27, 2010 20:00

The author described the effect of Turbo-Gopher impossible. The subconscious mind wanted to spit on what he say there. He has his own goals and objectives. Turbo Gopher placebo for the profane. And for the author a source of income. Someone will seem (desperate and grasping for the last straw, because only the desperate and very ignorant person may like to buy into) that there are changes. Don't you get paid Protocol.
To communicate with the Subconscious of another person by speaking the phrase? This is absurd.
And your Subconscious mind, you can rebuild only a very tough force. And do something, somewhere you can only change a barrage of pressure Will. And nothing else.