flood and flame from the front room Mirror

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:48

Not from the words of the COURT, I do, but the word of JUDGMENT, that any insights and results.
We're not sheep, and not slaves, and being worthy. What do I know? Do not take out these concepts, they are there from human hands and not good.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 11, 2010 13:14

Each person goes his own way, passing it through to your heart... If people began to teach others, then for me this is a clear sign that he stopped for your way.
Incidentally, women in terms of Consciousness gifted by mother nature much better - they are much better organized feedback and synchronization of the hemispheres of the brain. Where women take what really works and promoted by men, usually marking time, blinded by their mental constructions...

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 13:49

The poor teachers of the schools, institutes, etc. is Stuck. So for centuries. I propose to show indifference to the people? Sorry I don't have a body. I love this world (no matter how monstrous he was not). We are growing together.

About women's spiritual development, history proves quite the opposite to Your "reflection". Yes, of course I do not rule out the possibility, but it is rare and it happens only through time and experience, but do not take in whenever you want.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 11, 2010 14:20

Александр79 wrote:Poor teachers of schools, institutions, etc. is Stuck. So for centuries. I propose to show indifference to the people? Sorry I don't have a body. I love this world (no matter how monstrous he was not). We are growing together.
To teach and preach - are fundamentally different phenomena. :?
Александр79 wrote:About women's spiritual development, history proves quite the opposite to Your "reflection". Yes, of course I do not rule out the possibility, but it is rare and it happens only through time and experience, but do not take in whenever you want.
At all times, while the men were estvovali (and zaimstvovanii) women cared about the survival of this world.
By the way, the man almost all the basics of its existence, including a craving for spiritual, laid a woman (in the period up to 4 years)... :?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 14:45

And why did you decide that I'm someone else teach or preach? (yeah, well, a completely different concept). I call to figure out the place that this is not the only hat to wear and all purely personal opinion anyone that is not binding by the way. Hey judge, you don't understand.
Women cared about the survival of the world? On war run, to hunt, to hungry men left, the hut was built, that a man is not pomerzli poor man, and that his brain is so valuable, let them unstowed.
Bases in the DNA, the soul, the identity of the original Creator, not a woman. And give birth she accidentally laid or breast-feed, dress and makeup? Why do you write this then?
I understand what you mean. Women are a bit more impulsive and sensitive than a man, but the place where a man thinks all is well weighing, woman, indulging a momentary impulse plunged into different idiocy (f observed).

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Mar 11, 2010 15:27

The next 13,000 years, the world is ruled by women, or rather, to dominate the female energy "Sunrise sacred feminine". It started and it does not stop. And this joy and hope. The last 13000 years, the male aspect, has led this world and mother Earth in a huge decline.
Александр79
Delve into sacred geometry and you will understand more about the female aspect.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 15:39

I was a little worried, unlike you, what will happen in the next Millennium. It is important for me today and tomorrow. Zh0pu with a finger compare. The male aspect is a symbol of masculinity, willpower, determination, sacrifice. You can see such things and do not know, here and joy with the hope of experiencing from the women's century... Greed, selfishness, cowardice, greed, indifference to others, light-headedness and dementia and other vices of the world has led to the decline.
Bastards always enough and genders.
Scored brains with books "for the people" and completely lost the ability to think sensibly.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Mar 11, 2010 16:31

Александр79 wrote:Well, the most dangerous thing that you have violated the self-evaluation framework the outside world already. You do not understand where reality and dream where the norm (the human, not necessarily society) , and where madness is not based on reality, and your fantasies and expectations.
enough to flood the theme of the mirrors :ay
you have a mirror there? you look? and see the FAQ?
in addition to increased male chauvinism and aggression against women (things), as well as increased immensely bloated EGO in your arguments no nothing...
do you have anything to say on the topic of mirrors - and not about my modest person?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Mar 11, 2010 16:38

Александр79
You look inside yourself
the enemies are not hiding outside
the reality is your in fact you
and you shoot guns...
and a volley of sound reasoning
you beat only themselves
others funny, a little tedious
and so I finally Balde :D :D :D :D

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Mar 11, 2010 19:00

Going forward
:ay :o :o :o

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:27

enough to flood the theme of the mirrors :ay

==The flood? You are so insane that you can't someone's arguments be separated from the ordinary chatter or excuses?

you have a mirror there? you look? and see the FAQ?
==I've had enough and a chamber S. the Year wore on and absolutely no change never happened. I'm not alone in this made sure.

in addition to increased male chauvinism and aggression against women (things),
==Seen you really liked the phrase about chauvinism (and you like to insert labels mindlessly as I watch for a long time). I love women, I have a lot of friends among girls-women. Sally to me a pet name, like Pot for example, and others, but I'm doing all this with tenderness in his voice and with the understanding that we are all different, and not as you think angrily and accusingly. You are strongly tabloidese and will continue to err until his head and heart to think will not start.
I already explained above why I'm writing. But as I understand your mind much mutilated, all the way to insanity. Judging by your tightness, you will still be jumping from euphoria Savannah you noodles, generously handed out by the shepherds.

as well as increased immensely bloated EGO in your arguments no nothing...
==You wrote about aggression towards you, but actually my reasons are quite constructive and you perceive it not as a normal criticism (side view), and aggression? Why? Because your notorious ego just yet, and suffers, and only a sore ego and selfishness of many participants of this forum does not allow do to accept criticism as an integral and natural part of the dialogue. Rather than bringing into the conversation a new turn, as did dear Andrew, Troll, like a parrot repeating for whom the phrase and enjoy the support inadequate henpecked. (For your insights, but not speculation)
All these taboos about your EGO and more (many thoughtlessly jammed on this and other beliefs), it's kindergarten, believe me, it is impossible all under one comb to scratch, well, not. A healthy ego and self esteem must be in the person sincere and honest, otherwise his weakness will use the least fucked-up comrades. A man, who likes and respects, it's a rag, shit in the hole limply floating in there where you say. You can hardly understand what is the essence of these teachings and I will not chew, I'm tired already. To understand this, many in the East spend their entire lives. Why? Yes, because you are not profitable to listen to, it seems that your concepts are well established and they have real value, but they cost no more than those which you have previously rejected in favor of the present. Not profitable because you do not know and do not know how to control his insane, poisoned the essence, and the desires and ambitions generally keep quiet (this is not an insult to you personally, this course of events today for every person on earth, this time). It hurts your inner world and tormented. Big words? 90% sure that you do not understand what I actually choose because I've written not a semantic notion, and all sorts of sadiki. You are blind, that proved empty comment earlier. With the years I hope you understand that all the noodles takes you away to the loony bin. I will not say that the energy of matter does not exist of course, I say that it would be to climb, you can not be so frivolous easytrue.

do you have anything to say on the topic of mirrors - and not about my modest person?[/quote]
On mirrors to tell you can't talk about it, and you are off the topic of conversation constantly trying to translate everything is not communication, but in a trivial skirmish, apparently the more you are able to, because accustomed in life to do what you are told and not decide, perhaps.
(Yes I know that the topic of mirrors)
About your humble person? Again put his tired and hackneyed phrase. It is you that modest? All right, but these things define you is not relevant, as I see. Shine here, the fruit of admirers then why. The woman, it's normal as her attention.

Everything that happens to you, good or bad, it will make you choose a better path.
Everything I wrote above is not approval, but hints.<
Last edited by Александр79 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:30

Идущая вперед wrote:Александр79
You look inside yourself
the enemies are not hiding outside
the reality is your in fact you
and you shoot guns...
and a volley of sound reasoning
you beat only themselves
others funny, a little tedious
and so I finally Balde :D :D :D :D
Funny. But my enemies do not have anywhere else, and not looking for. Funny? Of course the more you do not probably (Balda, instead of the head, your statement), and there is no word from you. Troll you definitely know how masterfully even creativity are not shy. Very shy, what else to say.

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Mar 12, 2010 17:42

Александр79
It's funny, everyone who teaches how to live, claims to be the shepherd. Ie you are a came and decided to snatch a sheep. Supposedly listen to me, you are deceived. You have to be yourself and not listen to anyone, or who do not comply - AND THEN OVER a lifetime YOU will be ABLE to BUILD a TWO METER wall of China :)

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07

Энди wrote:Александр79
It's funny, everyone who teaches how to live, claims to be the shepherd. Ie you are a came and decided to snatch a sheep. Supposedly listen to me, you are deceived. You have to be yourself and not listen to anyone, or who do not comply - AND THEN OVER a lifetime YOU will be ABLE to BUILD a TWO METER wall of China :)
Hello.
Perceive what you want, for real. Where I teach you how to live? Shepherd? Sheep looking for? Yes you will, I'm just doing CPR on your conscience and vigilance. To look at life not with an open mouth, and critically and intelligently.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:16

Идущая вперед wrote:Andy
I don't know... I'm not gonna lie, research on this subject is?
one Sensei told me about the following:
1. mountain quartz, rhinestone - absorbs the sun
2. coarse sea salt - the sun and the moon, any of the old brow
3. the sugar crystals absorb best of the old with the person or object
But the human body absorbs was only the stones are so wonderful?
And as sugar is able to properly perform functions similar, if it is artificially removed by man and not nature?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Mar 13, 2010 14:44

Александр79
About sugar, you Vanga, I had to ask. 8)

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Mar 14, 2010 13:30

Александр79 You are a representative of a sect "CPR conscience of the seventh day"? :lol:
CPR - so you came to save from death the SAVIOR!!! :D

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Mar 14, 2010 13:31

Александр79
Well, you just BEAM ADEQUATE on this inappropriate forum. How long we've been waiting - you've opened our eyes. Where to send the tithe?

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Mar 14, 2010 13:35

Александр79 wrote: Durynda for me a pet name, like Pot for example, and others, but I'm doing all this with tenderness in his voice and with the understanding that we are all different, and not as you think angrily and accusingly.
Zhzhosh. A "henpecked" maybe for you it is a strong and respected man? Well I was just asking in case if I was to show you about the abuse.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:10

To mock you of your common sense learned in his spiritual search, I look successful, which again emphasizes the correctness of my observations about your hypocritical attitude. All my definitions are the same meaning as using the society.
One foam and anger, as a reaction to my words. According to village speaking, possessed.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 15:46

What the ..... erased my post with the question about sugar??? What an outrage on the forum? Or is this forum only for "THEIR"!?
Here is bleat in unison with the local "gods" to avoid rubbing and do not get banned??

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Mar 16, 2010 15:58

Александр79 wrote:What the ..... erased my post with the question about sugar??? What an outrage on the forum? Or is this forum only for "THEIR"!?
Here is bleat in unison with the local "gods" to avoid rubbing and do not get banned??
Александр79 here no one who does not just bans. Otherwise I would have banned a year ago...my Posts too, just so no one did the Laundry, well, there were a few times when I wrote with the aim of a joke is to entertain. But when arguing or "runs" for someone such nebylo.
Last edited by Логик on Tue Mar 16, 2010 16:26, edited 4 times in total.

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Tue Mar 16, 2010 20:40

Александр79
Easy proof of your posturing, once it became clear that all of these positions transferring to the flood, from your interest faded. And spit you our of conscience, destiny and worldview.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:16

Going forward! There is a wonderful Russian saying (or proverb :oops: ): Necha blame the mirror, if face is crooked...
And if not a secret, what You could see in the mirror in the dark? :wink:

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08

Логик wrote:
Александр79 wrote:What the ..... erased my post with the question about sugar??? What an outrage on the forum? Or is this forum only for "THEIR"!?
Александр79 here no one who does not just bans. Otherwise I would have banned a year ago...my Posts too, just so no one did the Laundry, well, there were a few times when I wrote with the aim of a joke is to entertain. But when arguing or "runs" for someone such nebylo.
Begin to vigorously RUB!