flood and flame from the front room Mirror

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:43

Mr. Avdeyev,

I again quote YOU:
That is possible with our mirror to do, read the description and conclusion of Krasnodar honey. Institute. I have already referred to this report.

Kind of a sore subject for you - a resurrection.
Resurrection we do not do. The doctrine of Grabovogo have no relationship.
When, as ifscientific article is an example of an ideological model of a scientist, and with the plus sign, and after the article, in the references listed fundamental work of the same scholar, then here it is:
the doctrine of Grabovogo have no relationship.
Sounds just like a cowardly lie. That is true, and your low essence.

To any of my question you have not answered clearly and specifically. As with any question of readers, by the way. The first sign of zombies. So identify the sectarians. You simply used the name Grabovoi, when you were profitable as the names of other famous people. Seminars - the formation of egregor. You dummy, like your "inventions". Another "the Kremlin Tablet".
don't worry, it seems Your knowledge is clearly not enough to identify something.
You have no knowledge. You use sophistry, behind which there lies no meaning. The prepared blocks of information, and not from you, but from other people. Mix designed for suckers.
Life is creation and creativity, and war is the path of destruction. One who is not available the joy of creativity, when the soul sings and rejoices the feeling of unity with the World, that are not aware of the divine plan, the deprived. Unfortunately this cannot be explained, it can only be felt. Of course you can get joy from destruction. The Herostratus complex is quite common. When you can't be a Creator, then there is a temptation to become a destroyer. It's easier.
The Scam is creativity? Yes, you obviously have teamed up with the World. "The whole World is hungry and slaves..." And it makes you joyful. Manipulation slaves and miserable fools. Clogging up their framework of consciousness and behavioral patterns in an even more narrow corridor. You're not alone. The promotion of humility and swim upstream for thousands of years, regularly serves as a quite well-known forces.
And for this, and it should fit in this world, to feel it, to understand its interests as a whole.
Enter in all the disease, misery, death and suffering. This is the essence of your favorite World. I sincerely wish you to fit into it, and not be manipulated from the outside.

Let All Our Suffering Into Plagues Transform Your.<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Feb 23, 2010 14:52

Matricariae
Judging from your posts, you can conclude that you're standing far away from even the most elementarnyh spiritual truths, while trying to show/prove the opposite. May consist/consisted in sect. Your world - the war with the world and protection is your ego that you successfully demonstrate. You live in illusion. War and disputes in the past, and you still cling to the experience that had to be passed. New lesson - the unity and unconditional love. Without him, the further evolution of consciousness is, alas, impossible.

Highly recommend reading: the Ancient secret of the flower of life (2 volumes), Drunvalo Melchizedek.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Feb 23, 2010 14:58

"If you go through life with a hammer, on the path always fall nails" (Mother of Milton Erickson)
In this case, it is the perfect statement. Think.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2010 15:34

МерКаБа wrote:You live in illusion.
You're so vain.
Matricariae - generalist. Here in other branch, he conducts marketing research of rossiskogo market and gives valuable advice. Wise and experienced people. Think.

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Tue Feb 23, 2010 18:00

Mr. Avdeev wrote:
Our link to the GPG is a statement of the fact that we know about his writings and respect his work.
You
do not understand the essence of any work of GPG
nor our developments.
Mr. Avdeyev, so you don'T think of Grigori Grabovoi charlatan. Right? This follows directly from what you've written.

And another question. And YOU understand the works of Grigori Grabovoi? You write it clear that you think you know. Isn't it?

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Tue Feb 23, 2010 18:07

Mr. Avdeev wrote:
You don't understand the essence of any work of GPG, any of our developments.
"PIP". This abbreviation is used only by those who are familiar with the Teaching of Grabovoi, themselves as a person.

Resurrection in the physical body is a reality. Isn't it, Mr. Avdeyev?
Our link to the GPG is a statement of the fact that we know about his writings and respect his work.
His main work and the Core Teachings - the Resurrection of people and the provision of physical immortality for all. As well as, training other technology of the Resurrection and Eternal Life. That is, you respect the job. Isn't it?

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Tue Feb 23, 2010 18:15

Merkaba wrote (a):
Wars and disputes in the past, and you still cling to the experience that had to be passed.
In what Universe, is it possible to inquire? :)
a New lesson - the unity and unconditional love.
Lessons for schoolchildren. This is not a new lesson, and modification of the old lies more modern. It was Christianity, now replaced by the new Age.
Judging from your posts, you can conclude that you're standing far away from even the most elementarnyh spiritual truths, while trying to show/prove the opposite. May consist/consisted in sect.
Read tea leaves, or Pelerine? :)
"If you go through life with a hammer, on the path always fall nails" (Mother of Milton Erickson)
Great. If it is the Hammer of Thor, you can score any "hit".

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Feb 23, 2010 21:47

In what Universe, is it possible to inquire?
If you argue from this position, then let's put aside concepts such as time, space, karma, past lives, because it's all an illusion of our limited mind. Know that everything happens at the same time. But then, the meaning is actually something to discuss?
You practice Luciperca models of reality. I understand. We all live in it. However, You should know that now is the integration of the two models of (divine and Luciperca) and our task is to show the third brand new model. That's the reason I wrote You that the old dogmas come to an end and you want to get rid of them. For this we are here not to insult each other and accuse of charlatanism.
This is not a new lesson, and modification of the old lies more modern. It was Christianity, now replaced by the new Age.
But what about hristosovanie? You deny the Christ Consciousness?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57

МатрицаРеволюция wrote:Mister Avdeev wrote:
"PIP". This abbreviation is used only by those who are familiar with the Teaching of Grabovoi, themselves as a person.

Resurrection in the physical body is a reality. Isn't it, Mr. Avdeyev?
His main work and the Core Teachings - the Resurrection of people and the provision of physical immortality for all. As well as, training other technology of the Resurrection and Eternal Life. That is, you respect the job. Isn't it?
We respect all those working in this complex area. However, this does not mean that we agree with them or fully support their views. Personally not familiar with GPG. I read some of his work. We have our own direction, which is quite far away from vatreni PIP. The resurrection is not zanimalsya.

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33

Mr. Avdeyev,

What CLUMSY avoiding the issues. Do not attempt to get out, not silence, but simply block the left, unrelated to the subject under discussion, propaganda.

In short, your buyers and readers of the forum, and so everything is clear.

You wrote:
You wrote:
If you think that I do not understand the essence of the work of GPG (Grigory Petrovich Grabovoy), it follows that do you think that you UNDERSTAND the essence of the work Grabovoi.

So, ASD respects and understands the Teachings of Grigori Petrovich Grabovoi. Please note.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52

so, ASD respects and understands the Teachings of Grigori Petrovich Grabovoi. Please note.
What? Do not understand what You are driving. ASD answers the questions quite clearly, You cling to the words, taking them out of context. It comes from opponents who are unable convincingly to engage in dialogue.

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54

Merkaba,

Arguing with you is futile. You mean Thomas, I know.
You practice Luciperca models of reality. I understand. We all live in it. However, You should know that now is the integration of the two models of (divine and Luciperca) and our task is to show the third brand new model.
How I should know that? How do we know you? It is just a system of beliefs. For example, Crowley believed differently, that it's Aeon the terrible conflict and the fall of all the Laws except the Law of the Will (Thelema). The Golden Age will come after 2000 years, this is his prediction... hornbeam believed, or hoped, that Now it is possible to "steer" without bloodshed. Saw it "made"? I share the Teaching of GPG. But experience shows that after all, without War (Armageddon) does not do. Enemies have to destroy. And then to Build a Eden on Earth. Or do it synchronously. As it is written in all the ancient prophecies, Amigo, the elders weren't wrong... Just not your "Ascension". Thank you. Up yourself if you want. We Live and will Live on this Planet in the Eternal Physical Bodies. We Will Gather All. Any who stand in Our Way Will be Crushed.

The clip view on the subject. Great music (ManowaR), excellent lyrics, well-chosen visuals:

The Dawn Of Battle. Sunrise The Battle.

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Wed Feb 24, 2010 13:00

Dimas
ASD answers the questions quite clearly, You cling to the words, taking them out of context.
They have the same meaning as in the context of that outside it.
One thing is clear. He respects and understands Grabovoy and the Teachings of Grabovoi. But afraid in the present state of things to admit that its development is built on the same Foundation.

what? Do not understand what You are driving.

Here there and going.

МатрицаРеволюцияАвто

Post by МатрицаРеволюцияАвто » Wed Feb 24, 2010 13:10

Getting at here.

Are the Room - take note of this: designer front room, Mr. Avdeyev, respects and understands Grabovoy and the Teachings of Grabovoi.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 24, 2010 13:18

Matricariae
Honestly, I do not see in his posts is nothing, from which we can make such conclusions, maybe it's clear to You, because would like to think so for some reason. From the entire list of references You have identified one PIP. Clearly, the identity of the infamous and in this direction to try to diskreditiert ASD and its product. But what is his name, does not mean that he respects and accepts the doctrine of GPG. When the student writes the essay and uses quotes or thoughts of another author, which he is right, he shall it's included in the list of references. And one thought or utterance, or even an idea does not mean that the author fully agrees with the theory or worldview (doctrine) of the author. He just used it as the most appropriate in this context.
I can find something from GPG about pedagogical education (for example) and to include in the essay/coursework/article/diploma. And from this nothing follows except that he was first most definitely have formed a particular idea, and I will not be accused of plagiarism.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2010 13:46

Hey, demAs, weather...

You say:
But what is there worth his name does not mean that he respects and accepts the doctrine of GPG.
With eyes that bad? Or playing the fool as usual?

Now that you wrote ASD:
You deny the obvious. Matrix of the rights is definitely, it is clear even to the most stupid. And who read Grabovoi, that ASD explicitly uses the scientific basis for full. Yes, they are familiar with. Right after all, what GPG Hornbeam called only followers. This is the case.
Clearly, the identity of the infamous and in this direction to try to diskreditiert ASD and its product.
And for me, it isn't libel. I like the effect of the parlor, and once ASD respects Grabovoi, and a chamber probably made by Grabovoi science, or something close, I'll study and hornbeam too. I thought hornbeam was a quack, but the opinion of ASD means a lot to me. Now my respect Grabovoi.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 24, 2010 14:08

Hey,guest, register...
Or playing the fool as usual?
As usual where? 8)
clearly uses the scientific basis for full. Yes, they are familiar with. Right after all that PIP hornbeam called only followers.
1. Why uses ITS scientific base? Or Vice versa ( this is so, the remark). And once again, the effect of the hundredth monkey has not been canceled. Know and respect his work...I know and respect the work (as done by the research and expended labor, time, energy, interesting ideas) L. N. Gumilev's "Passionarity theory of ethnogenesis", but do not share his theory in General (for example).
2. I Grabovoi is also called PIP, which is convenient. Although it is generally no one side..
But for me it isn't libel. I like the effect of the parlor, and once ASD respects Grabovoi, and a chamber probably made by Grabovoi science, or something close, I'll study and hornbeam too. I thought hornbeam was a quack, but the opinion of ASD means a lot to me. Now my respect Grabovoi.
There may be such a conclusion, but can be others. I'm talking about those senses, which writes the matrix revolution.

Перезагрузка

Post by Перезагрузка » Wed Feb 24, 2010 14:34

ASD knows about the works Petrik.
Buy Good gold take note of this: in it is included the replacement of pipes in the house and install a water filter.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 24, 2010 14:35

Buy a Good gold take note of this: in it is included the replacement of pipes in the house and install a water filter.
that's it :lol:

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Wed Feb 24, 2010 19:08

Come to drive :)

Everything is transparent, the eagles, Read "Applied structures of the creating field of information" Grabovoi "the Resurrection of people and eternal life - now our reality" Grabovoi, and the works of Avdeev. Compare. I did it. Theory is one and the same. That is the Foundation. It just catches the eye. So, even though he is afraid, but the respect and RECOGNITION of their least expressed. Many scientists of the Academy of natural Sciences, by the way, will be bolder. Someone on the court was on the side of protection.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Feb 24, 2010 19:35

Dimas wrote:Although it is generally no one side..
By the way, Dmitry, if You are to Grabovoi "no one side is" how can You call him charlotina?
From such a view?
Because You said that he sharlotan?

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Wed Feb 24, 2010 21:13

And tell us about Grabovo, and that I do not watch telly :)
He was tried, sitting or not? He's got to realize fizicheski of his theory, well, that is it is a teaching or device?

If you listen to ASD, the seminar (which is video), the question seems Dimas'a: You have developed yourself or is it someone's development, ASD said that "it is their own design which is based on theories several theories. The list is on the site, it is available to read". That's how it is.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 24, 2010 21:15

Matricariae
the Theory is absolutely one and the same. That is the Foundation. It just catches the eye.
see above
So, even though he is afraid, but the respect and RECOGNITION of their least expressed.
no fear, no respect, no recognition in the works Avdeev to GPG not found.
A scientists from the Academy of natural Sciences, by the way, will be bolder. Someone on the court was on the side of protection.
Who specifically?! with the name and regalia in the Academy of natural Sciences.
Humpty Baltay
by the Way, Dmitry, if You are to Grabovoi "no one side is" how can You call him charlotina?
From such a view?
Because You said that he sharlotan?
drew conclusions based on the information available to me :?
by the way, hesitated, sharlotan is from the word Charlotte? :)
like so:
CHARLATA N, a, m. [FR. charlatan with it., the original. travelling salesman medicinal resources.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 24, 2010 21:20

Dmitry V.
the fact that the University sits suggests that he failed to realize physically from his theory.
Something like that. According to their deeds judge them...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 24, 2010 21:57

Humpty Baltay
Oh, by the way, from reviews to videos from ruTube:
"After the first question Grabovoi "Will I be a RULER, (and more sly opravdava) to save people" - you can not continue to watch....
And then even to the Russian ear the "Weak E" from Vanga - clearly visible.....
PIP "will I be Able to resurrect people?"
In "Nemore"
Only an idiot can't hear.....and stubbornly insists his someprogram.... "
Further, I have the following information: there is an agreement group of followers to carry out online and not only "rehabilitation program" in defense of PIP, there is including "a crushing confession" Jankovoy and numerous other videos, well, the work on forums of course.
PS. Anyway, if you think about it, everything falls into place if we accept the fact that PIP actually achieved nothing. No one has seen any of its results, no video, no other evidence of his "miracles". That is, it's people who are trying to convince the public of its some "abilities" that he, someone healed, created supremegaming, resurrected, etc. etc. But this is nothing, there is only chatter, hysterical, and "one grandmother said"... and all... :?