flood and flame from the front room Mirror

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 26, 2010 16:40

Александр79, Psi-Combatant and other ......
Anecdote - especially for you. :o
The Sergeant doing the roll call of recruits:
- Ivanov, Petrov, Sidorov, are You brothers?
"No," namesakes.

:?

Тиана

Post by Тиана » Fri Mar 26, 2010 18:09

Guys, there's no reason to devalue or whose and abilities, each goes his own way. And fortunately, there are people who are like bright stars to overshadow the path of seekers. No matter who believes what, it is important how can you holistic and pure before himself. There is neither good nor evil, everyone has their own prism of reality through which he perceives the world, there is only the ability to be face to face with anything not dodging and avoiding being comfortable doing so. Tesla, Carl, [SPAM], Crowley and others were able to make their discoveries and find answers to their questions. So if we have the opportunity to find themselves the answers to their questions, why this and not to do? There is no point in looking for right or wrong, spraying each other with poison.. There is only one battle is the battle of the man himself, but if he comes to peace with himself, that will end all battles...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 26, 2010 19:10

Пси-Комбатант wrote:I was wondering the opinion of the Russian experts on this issue. We we believe that this is a good Weapon (again, in the hands of a master), and a good tool for the Job mediocre Magician.
Anecdote:
On the Brooklyn bridge carried out a psychological experiment ("practical psychologists" :lol: ). Americans say: "we have received absolutely reliable information that you are ruined" - He jumps from the bridge of grief. Someone (can't remember, damn :oops: ) say: "Your wife is cheating on you publicly, you are disgraced" - He jumps from the bridge. The Japanese say: "In your company are all convinced that you were a traitor. You lost his face" - He jumps from the bridge... Finally, it comes to Russian. He said:
- Comrade, this bridge can not jump! :shock:
- I e...at! :D

I, of course, "very cruel and hypocritical and cowardly shameful musola and advocate of the death...", :oops: but I would like to note for the same evil idiots, as quoted by my author, that if you try to use English as a weapon (if you're the master), then either you can't (rather, the object will become healthier from the dispatched energy) or die themselves forward... :shock:

Тиана

Post by Тиана » Fri Mar 26, 2010 19:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I, of course, "very cruel and hypocritical and cowardly shameful musola and advocate of the death...", but I would like to note for the same evil idiots, as quoted by my author, that if you try to use English as a weapon (if you're the master), then either you can't (rather, the object will become healthier from the dispatched energy) or die themselves forward...

ёпрст

Post by ёпрст » Fri Mar 26, 2010 19:26

Тиана wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I, of course, "very cruel and hypocritical and cowardly shameful musola and the lawyer's death..."but I would like to note for the same evil idiots, as quoted by my author, that if you try to use English as a weapon (if you're the master), then either you can't (rather, the object will become healthier from the dispatched energy), forward or die themselves...

Тиана

Post by Тиана » Fri Mar 26, 2010 22:14

I agree that it should be used for the benefit))), and the labels people hang it's not tricky. I know that man was originally being ethical and good

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Fri Mar 26, 2010 23:24

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Actually You should be thankful that the funny
In fairness, I note that the first one was not it:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... da8cc9f477

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Александр79, Psi-Combatant and other ......
Anecdote - especially for you. :o
The Sergeant doing the roll call of recruits:
- Ivanov, Petrov, Sidorov, are You brothers?
"No," namesakes.

:?
Look on a shelf put me... I had a Greater opinion of you. Not far you are the people is in terms of conscience and honesty.
Every time I smile, that's where the native parlor so much bile and mockery, well, that's where? ))
God will judge. In fact you were no better than street cattle, you just a mask of righteousness put on, as reviled as children, also look for reason to assert itself as the kids (essentially nothing to say apparently), and just accumulate resentment waiting for the case a painful hit. HAMLEY, all of YOU, is an ORDINARY.
(Thank you to those who me on the forum at least partly understood)

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:24

As trite and one-sided. Emptied by. You have a sore ego of a young man and here he ran shit. That no line any personal insult, I'm told the foam will go.
I even have a little (education does not allow, unlike you, YOU are) surprise. I'm not one to ask such questions and don't sing like you would not want to in unison with the blessed immensely with all sorts of toys.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 27, 2010 16:21

Александр79 wrote:Look on a shelf I put...
I like your thinking... :wink:
Александр79 wrote:I had a Greater opinion of you.
"Minuy us more than all sorrows..."
Александр79 wrote:is Not far you are the people is in terms of conscience and honesty.
Well, in terms of conscience, I have nothing to say - your posts speak for themselves... But in terms of honesty - and not expect - I expressed exactly what he thought (essentially :)). :?
Александр79 wrote:every time I smile, that's where the native parlor so much bile and mockery, well, that's where? ))
You have two, if I'm not mistaken? :o But, following your logic, - 222. :) You just stopped too early to use them. You have just begun the process of cleansing, - all the shit out of flooded... :wink: I already wrote to you, - once again, please carefully consider your posts. 90% of them relate to the low mental ability of buyers (and you antecedently recorded personal enemies those who have something to say good about the parlor, and began over them openly mock) and low moral character of the manufacturers and sellers of the parlor. Moreover, even your questions, you seem to make an attempt to understand, as presuppositions contain a sense that "all around bastards"...
And what's funny, - even mild attempts to argue to you cause you giperreakcia with oporozhnenii outright vituperation, and when you get ploy (it is, IMHO, deservedly), then you have a real tantrum happens... The impression that you are even just happy about it... in Fact, no need to go far:
Александр79 wrote:HAMLEY all of YOU, is an ORDINARY.
Or here is the beginning of our acquaintance, - is Hello - "Durka here for all of you crying", etc., etc. :(
Александр79 wrote:Thank you to those who me on the forum at least partly understood
Yes, please - eat your face off... :?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 27, 2010 16:39

Александр79 wrote:Typical thug, devoid of heart and soul.
Oh, to kill! :lol: Is a typical, well-read boy 13-15 years, devoid of social experience. Apparently, the whole day is spent behind the computer and afraid (or may not...) even your nose to stick... :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:08

Ванька-встанька wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Actually You should be thankful that the funny
In fairness, I note that the first one was not it:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... da8cc9f477
But Carl it is to him that we should be grateful az

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Александр79 wrote:Look on a shelf I put...
I like your thinking... :wink:
Александр79 wrote:I had a Greater opinion of you.
"Minuy us more than all sorrows..."
Александр79 wrote:is Not far you are the people is in terms of conscience and honesty.
Well, in terms of conscience, I have nothing to say - your posts speak for themselves... But in terms of honesty - and not expect - I expressed exactly what he thought (essentially :)). :?
Александр79 wrote:every time I smile, that's where the native parlor so much bile and mockery, well, that's where? ))
You have two, if I'm not mistaken? :o But, following your logic, - 222. :) You just stopped too early to use them. You have just begun the process of cleansing, - all the shit out of flooded... :wink: I already wrote to you, - once again, please carefully consider your posts. 90% of them relate to the low mental ability of buyers (and you antecedently recorded personal enemies those who have something to say good about the parlor, and began over them openly mock) and low moral character of the manufacturers and sellers of the parlor. Moreover, even your questions, you seem to make an attempt to understand, as presuppositions contain a sense that "all around bastards"...
And what's funny, - even mild attempts to argue to you cause you giperreakcia with oporozhnenie outright vituperation, and when you get ploy (it is, IMHO, deservedly), then you have a real tantrum happens... the impression that you are even just happy about it... in Fact, no need to go far:
Александр79 wrote:HAMLEY all of YOU, is an ORDINARY.
Or here is the beginning of our acquaintance, - is Hello - "Durka here for all of you crying", etc., etc. :(
Александр79 wrote:Thank you to those who me on the forum at least partly understood
Yes, please - eat your face off... :?
Well, of course you want to get shoddy service is by any means "crap came out," okay with you all.
You continue to choose a convenient you phrase as A. Kabanov and yet not thicknes nose what the phrase in response to a personal insult you are not want to see (I'm talking about your conscience and fairness) because you would rather I blamed on cattle of me, talking too much probably "not comfortable".
Do you now at last said what I think. What malevolence you must have wrote your post.
Became clearer why such superficial and subjective attitude and a desire to all look only negative. You are right in the Bud about my attitude to people here. I urge people to think, not fanatically to reduce everything to one, IMPOSED. Therefore, it is a stupid comparison arose from the fact your "boy".
I wrote about your a priori to the people in the third post on this page, but you are blind, it doesn't fit and prevents your scheme of charges. Are you interested in only your conclusions. It is YOUR a priori that all around bastards, who asks not "those" questions. Do people not understand at all. The topics we are polite Wuxi-pusi and demure, and then in the flower bed are not shy to show themselves look. Soul turned around. Was honestly shocked.
Besides lying, not 90% of my posts contain as you say about the mental abilities lie. If I wrote something that honestly explains motivated than I was, and not spilling my guts just to shit as many here are your sycophants, I don't have to.
On the parlor have to say after the fact, and not all "Oh bogacki" "Oh zarabotala" and in such a tone, from which sick, I exaggerate of course, but it is generally understood.
==
And what funny - even mild attempts to argue to you cause you giperreakcia with oporozhnenie outright vituperation,...
====What are you talking about? Soft? Stool abuse!? What you ascribe to che got that? What hysteria??? A slanderer.
Svetlitsa a good thing looking for you specifically.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:18

Александр79 wrote:How banal and one-sided. Emptied by. You have a sore ego of a young man and here he ran shit. That no line any personal insult, I'm told the foam will go.
I even have a little (education does not allow, unlike you, YOU are) surprise. I'm not one to ask such questions and don't sing like you would not want to in unison with the blessed immensely with all sorts of toys.
The problem is not You. A problem in the Pope Carlo. He's screwed up when You "derevyannenkimi" were planed. The chisel was blunt, that was wrong a bit. Well, in the end, hungry childhood, wooden toys.
What's your take?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:22

Александр79 wrote:So this is a stupid comparison arose from the fact your "boy".
This is not a comparison. :)
Next time, before writing the dialogues would be honored first of Leo Tolstoy... :wink:
In Russian it is called "to do a good mine at bad game". :ap

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56

Want another feed? )))

Нефилим

Post by Нефилим » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:04

Александр79,
Almost all people the default kind, but the mentality of society makes to close people and to feel the kindness of the chainsaw is not needed at all. A bit of psychology and sincerity of the Russian soul, and many hearts open. Because we all came from family, from home, what are you made of released scary to imagine.
What hypocrisy. Why are you so ingrained in the liver of the admins? You banged them already. Would be "good by default" people.
To be honest shocking your attitude to life.
Man to man - hatred. That's what the fact, not the fact that you are in favor of his monstrous worldview.
Each of us makes the choice to become a sun to Shine all beings, to serve goodness and conscience or to be a moon and illuminate the cemetery. To be true to myself and not bend to evil on this poor planet. This should be a man first, not to look where would be better to lick. Here is your soul so deeply that it really needs to get a chainsaw... And don't say stupid things that you are practicing psychology, you practice the idea Inferno.
Fear comes through in your posts. The fear of breaking your flawed cowardly worldview. Like you, I am well known. You wear rose-colored glasses and fix with tape so someone accidentally ripped off. Otherwise the eye will hit is the INFERNO. And look into the eyes of nightmare, Hell, through his ACTION and win, you have neither the will nor the Courage.

"these Things have I spoken unto you that in Me you may have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (Jn. 16:33).

Нефилим

Post by Нефилим » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:14

Andrei Patrushev,
I, of course, "very cruel and hypocritical and cowardly shameful musola and advocate of the death...", but I would like to note for the same evil idiots, as quoted by my author, that if you try to use English as a weapon (if you're the master), then either you can't (rather, the object will become healthier from the dispatched energy) or die themselves forward...
You're LYING again. Honor your FATHER Radionics - Charles Cosimano, author of several books on the use of these devices to Combat Magic. Karl Welz on one of the sites written in plain text that anyone can use to attack. Or are you really so degenerate that do not understand basic things? If a person can strike with his energy (life force, Chi, torsion field, the energy body, etheric double, etc), why this cannot be done using the device? Exactly what we can do. Just to be able to. A stupid COP, like you, definitely early will burn your Mosk, than fall into enemy :) And you do can you fire? Or sandwiches in the holster wore? :D

Нефилим

Post by Нефилим » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:16

Oh no... can not Read. They're all in English. It's not for COP Mosca.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 13:47

Нефилим wrote:Александр79,
Almost all people the default kind, but the mentality of society makes to close people and to feel the kindness of the chainsaw is not needed at all. A bit of psychology and sincerity of the Russian soul, and many hearts open. Because we all came from family, from home, what are you made of released scary to imagine.
What hypocrisy. Why are you so ingrained in the liver of the admins? You banged them already. Would be "good by default" people.
To be honest shocking your attitude to life.
Man to man - hatred. That's what the fact, not the fact that you are in favor of his monstrous worldview.
Each of us makes the choice to become a sun to Shine all beings, to serve goodness and conscience or to be a moon and illuminate the cemetery. To be true to myself and not bend to evil on this poor planet. This should be a man first, not to look where would be better to lick. Here is your soul so deeply that it really needs to get a chainsaw... And don't say stupid things that you are practicing psychology, you practice the idea Inferno.
Fear comes through in your posts. The fear of breaking your flawed cowardly worldview. Like you, I am well known. You wear rose-colored glasses and fix with tape so someone accidentally ripped off. Otherwise the eye will hit is the INFERNO. And look into the eyes of nightmare, Hell, through his ACTION and win, you have neither the will nor the Courage.

"these Things have I spoken unto you that in Me you may have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (Jn. 16:33).
Wrong again :)

Дитя света

Post by Дитя света » Tue Apr 27, 2010 18:36

Do not feed the Troll!

- Popular tactic of forum trolls is to accuse their opponents of what trolls are they.

Very effective tactic, in which the first Troll displays some reader of the forum itself, and then when he speaks on emotions and goes to the person, to play on contrasts. To speak calmly, wisely, sagely pointing to a mental disorder opponent.

- Experienced trolls love to ask for evidence of any sayings toward yourself. What would he not say what he had not been convinced of the Troll will require hard evidence, or "it's just words". Needless to say, that whatever the evidence provided, they will be ridiculed along with their author?

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Apr 08, 2011 21:25

МерКаБа wrote:Quote:
"If you go through life with a hammer, on the path always fall nails" (Mother of Milton Erickson)
In this case, it is the perfect statement. Think.
No comment. For, indeed, perfect
:ay

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Apr 08, 2011 21:39

Гость wrote:That's in another thread, he conducts marketing research of rossiskogo market and gives valuable advice. Wise and experienced people.
"And experience - the son of errors difficult and the genius, paradoxes the friend" (Pushkin Alexander Sergeevich our rosseysky)
Absolute experience one side of life - well, not bad even, but it is impossible to kosnevich only on one side.. - all of the shapes there should be a flip side, and this reverse side must also be developed, because if it is a circle\cube\triangle\eigeninitiative, they can have distortions in its other corners or areas - the law of geometry.
P. S. in connection with Pushkin as he remembered from the distant past:
I sit once with a friend and in those days, "Obvious-improbable" in the box shown, and there was such a preamble to the transmission. And her sister, 6 years old, then quoted: - "And experience the son of errors difficult, and genius borodovskij suddenly!" )))))