flood and flame from Radionics

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Feb 06, 2010 22:07

PS

Sorry for may Russian, I gradually forget how horrible your country.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Feb 06, 2010 22:25

MD-a-a...similar posts it's safe to say - SPRING is coming 8) aggravation...

Нон-комбатант

Post by Нон-комбатант » Sat Feb 06, 2010 23:28

Did I understand correctly that the action radionic is manifested not immediately, but after some time after the beginning of its use? Does this mean that the contents of the so-called Orgone must reach a certain concentration to implement desired? And in that regard another question: Should I take models are more expensive than 369 USD? Maybe just take the class model RAD 1000 and the realization of the conceived wait a little longer? Or am I wrong?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:41

Пси-Комбатант wrote:Bold

Change you nick to "Dummy". This whole forum is a solid theater advertising and PR. However, you are not much different from other business forums.
Honestly, in the beginning I even liked your argument, immediately visible to the school.
"Never argue with a fool. People may not understand the difference."
Don't be nervous, kid. Relax. Going to trade, don't worry. Until... a Few breaths. And then contradict yourself. You direct zakolbasilo. Easier...
This is healthy criticism, with the goal to return his friend to the fold of normal people.
Tambov wolf is your comrade.
Are you mad man, then you're wrong. But nevertheless, I like your revelatory activity. All enlightened as an x-ray revealed the role of each, put everything in place. The way you saw it. Well done. Will soon grow to the level of Grabovoi G. P., especially in the part when he declared himself the second coming of Christ. I have a friend headed to our town's branch of the party Drugg and showed records where some citizens testified that G. P. Grabovoy, the second coming of Christ. More depressing spectacle I have ever seen. Wow. Wise man himself a hole dug. Personally I am not against Grabovoi G. P. I'm against it, as his followers, people with a shifted mentality, considering themselves Nike Messiah, climb in different places and impose their views and demanding their respect and acceptance of imposed their theories.
Explain just for you:
On this forum it is accepted to Express their impressions of the use of the purchased products, or to ask questions before purchasing them. Teachers, like you, are not required here. I can teach many, many things, but do not do it. You know why? But how do you idiots know it. In the esoteric environment, there is a Golden rule: "do Not ask - do not go".
And entered into polemics with you because I know - useful for human development business, you want to protect. Only.
By the way, you their behavior reminded me of my friend, who was the head of the branches of the hornbeam. He then took me by the regeneration of organs and a revival of the dead. This is a really chilled out and has become a normal businessman. And you like this forever.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:07

Пси-Комбатант wrote:, And more. I don't care about your laws. For me, break though all the laws of the Russian Federation. Your Government and the President violate the Constitutional rights of citizens left and right. Though the atomic bomb to sell what I do? Just had to silence the hypocrites and the hypocrite. And at the same time, once again kick the COP and point out their possible place in the BUCKET. I hate cops. Precitajte and remove the entire piece with sparring. My advice to you. And good luck with Carl. This shyster is still the same. The truth of the accounts to pull out ticks. My advice, do not pinch off. Touches his enormously bloated pride - case fucked.
Sorry, just forgot to sign up and responded to you under the name of the guest. Correct the error, especially since not all your opus read.
Now down to business.
I can talk with you in any language - "on concepts", "the law" or otherwise. It seems you life is not taught. Don't worry, your lessons ahead.
Come on "concepts".
The filter market. If I want to make you a present, then any arrow, at any level, upon presentation of your writings on this forum, I will prove your not right, and you will have to answer for the market. Read carefully what you write here. Ask for advice on your opus at all, as some understand in a conversation on the concepts of the kid. Then answer.
According to the law.
Swearing in the media. Read the criminal code.
In General, you're just a jerk. Either plain schizo. Then it's forgivable. Choose what you closer.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:26

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Psionic Combatant
That's got to Internet,I read the forum...
It is a pity that you turned out to be another schizo,whom drawn here like a magnet.Recently received threats in his address from such.I was better opinion of you a few weeks ago.
Michael with us are not affiliated in any way,except that he bought a mind machine,mirror of ISIS, and drives A. Patrushev.This and all our relations.
What you quote from the law on weapons has nothing to do with our products,as specified in the citation frequencies are not used in our devices.You are confusing frequency and difference frequency in the right and left audio channel,it is not the same thing.
No claim to truth in the last instance, talking about a situation where threats are crawling by some person, to assume the following.
In the 80-90-ies of the last century in Russia was a psychiatrist. The name I don't remember exactly, but it seems Kornev. He had been schizophrenic and once you start to put the next experiments. Made of a highly isolated room, which excluded the penetration to the inside of any radiation. Placed in a regular schizophrenic. Passed some time and the man was absolutely adequate. Leaving the room, the man again became a schizo. After repeatedly conducted experiments on various clients by placing them in this room, this psychiatrist came to the conclusion that schizophrenia is not the result of internal disease of the psyche. Schizophrenia is a result of external influence of certain forces. Because we are a kind of biorobots. The psychiatrist allegedly killed himself when said that he had made a great discovery. The paper disappeared from the apartment.
Why I write about it.
It has raised the question of the egregors. Unfortunately, you must admit. Egregors as a product of human thought, has long become an independent, powerful, energy-informational essence. They have been living according to its laws, feeding on our energy. Of our environment, they emit so-called egregorial leaders. They feed them with their energy, give them some financial benefits (sometimes very large) to prevent them from organizing other masses of people, fulfilling the purpose intended by the word. You need to understand, inadvertently created by our thoughts entity has grown, and now control us in the interests to their advantage. So egregorial leaders inherent cynicism in the performance of their duties. Individual egregore is impossible to identify, they are all intertwined, constantly communicating and solving the problems. By controlling our thoughts. Through the breakdown in our energy informational shells. That is, the breakdowns, those are the holes through which they enter our brains and control us. Thus, it is possible to assume power in the land belongs to the Egregors. Yet.
In DEIR school on the 1st stage put the shell. Completing the 2nd and 6th chakras (Svadhishthana and the Vishudha), creating a certain scope. At 4th level, completing 1st and 7th chakras (Muladhara and Sahasrara), creating a sphere of a higher level. This is done in order to create some kind of energy shell or on the other, strengthen the etheric body. It is troublesome, it is necessary to constantly repeat the installation. I personally and I'm tired of this construction was dismantled and returned. But Darowska forum read notes for those in the business succeed and fully agree with them and they mentally applauded. The fact that, when gradually the conscious and subconscious mind get used to this energy obolchka, will keep her on the machine, the person becomes free from external influences. The whole is dense and the etheric body acts as a screen, preventing the invasion or destruction of negative thought forms, and avoiding external control. Man becomes a Creator of your destiny. However, within the framework intended by the Creator. That is, it becomes a co-Creator.
As you know, the thing with the shim is troublesome, and few people under force. (Personally, I reviewed his shell for the sake of cleanliness of experiment on how much I can take).
Your product (SS, Lad, With Windows, and Benefits), do the work of sealing the holes in the shell, strengthen and seal the etheric body automatically, without human intervention. And Parlor Good (I sney has not worked, is likely to get tomorrow and in the future describe its action) here has a special role. The higher it is, the denser becomes the ethereal.
Now guess who is not beneficial to your product? Do not assume that what I write is the ravings of a madman. If you have any adverse or hostile action - you always need to look for, who benefits?
We mostly do not think about the role of the subtle bodies of man in his life. The school shaping http://www.shaping.ru/tech/lightbody.asp
by feeding energoinformation (or subtle) bodies of the person, by playing specially written music individually written for each specific individual, at a special spheroidal columns and by the execution of physical exercises (dances), changing the appearance of a man, creating of women with mediocre figures, potential top models. Moreover, emphasize, and changing the way of thinking.
So, spreading these products, you do not afraid of big words, a great thing. Help the Creator, or the Creator, or... Yes, you want to consider.
Next. Mind Of The Machine. Its not yet have.
Not long ago there was a press conference of the head of drug enforcement of Russia, in which it expressed that it is time to prosecute the distribution of digital drugs via the Internet. It is true admitted that the legal basis for this yet. What's up with that.
You need to understand that the head of the DEA, is egregorial leaders.
Mind Machines allow a person to reduce the frequency of your brain. 7-13 frequency, the alpha frequency is the frequency of the Creator. When the human brain operates at this frequency, it resonates with the frequency of the Creator, or Creator. In the so-called alpha State (this izmenenie state) people see the pictures (pictures - the language of the subconscious), drawing pictures, and through the creation and repetition of such images indicates your subconscious, your goals and desires. These pictures and images are perceived and the Creator. Thus, by repetition, the object or action depicted in the picture to be accepted by, be a real, first mentally, then materially. Moreover, it should be noted that these frequencies have some filter, not missing the creation of destructive or negative patterns, images, objects. What do You want. This clearing of the Creator.
So, pray tell, is beneficial your products and selling them destructive forces?
The next moment.
There is a trend in the esoteric - Mukti. Guru - Tracing.
http://sergey072.narod.ru/teacher.html
Now the main and urgent task is to build in the jungles of India the Golden City. (This is the place they considered the center of the earth?).
Personally, I like their goal. After some time, to settle it 6000 enlightened, who are constantly meditating, will make the energy field around a close or identical field of God. Because the Enlightened have incredible energy, this field will expand, acting on all long-distance and so on until.... . The effect of the hundredth monkey. You here know about it.
The problem is Enlightened. There are so many, and will - is unknown.
So you (I turn to the creators and rasprostranitelem products LIK) by their actions, wittingly or unwittingly, help happen this effect, the hundredth monkey.
And I have a suggestion.
The crazies probably will still be. No one wants to leave the battlefield defeated. I propose to boycott the appearance of any. To leave all their insinuations are without an answer.<

Гусефф

Post by Гусефф » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:53

This is the right decision. :ay And I thought You are always here, so "sadly". Even frustrating to become soul. Wanted, about Grabovoi read that somewhere. Yes, something got sick. Me correctly it means "has led" to this site. Thank you. :o

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22

"Bold",
watch your mouth. If I want to make you a present, then any arrow, at any level, upon presentation of your writings on this forum, I will prove your not right, and you will have to answer for the market. Read carefully what you write here. Ask for advice on your opus at all, as some understand in a conversation on the concepts of the kid. Then answer.
According to the law.
Swearing in the media. Read the criminal code.
In General, you're just a jerk. Either plain schizo. Then it's forgivable. Choose what you closer.
You can not "vzdumaetsya" because if you think to shut up already. I'm with you in a debate not going to come, shit. From your name you never write, you cowardly subhuman. Using nick. And who are you, I know. In fact, if to speak more precisely, NOBODY.
then for any arrow
Arrow your "life train" is set so that it flies downhill. And with this you can not do ANYTHING. You're already dead and decomposed.
now the Main and urgent task is to build in the jungles of India the Golden City. (This is the place they considered the center of the earth?).
Personally, I like their goal. After some time, to settle it 6000 enlightened, who are constantly meditating, will make the energy field around a close or identical field of God. Because the Enlightened have incredible energy, this field will expand, acting on all long-distance and so on until.... . The effect of the hundredth monkey. You here know about it.
The problem is Enlightened.
And who's schizophrenic? :) Prosverlil, sticking your head in a microwave oven. She has a high vibration and energy. And immediately going up by the way :)

The key word in all of your stream turbidity - "Gold". For all the stinking hypocrisy lies only the desire for money.

School Of Shaping? The ground for psychotronic experiments. In particular, stawicki, notorious for their experiences in SPb, and his wife now experimenting on the athletes. Poltronieri technology. On the website there is a link.

SHKOLA DEIR? The hierarchical structure of psychotronical-sadists. The worst is already there can be nothing.
Personally I am not against Grabovoi G. P. I'm against it, as his followers, people with a shifted mentality, considering themselves Nike Messiah, climb in different places and impose their views and demanding their respect and acceptance of imposed their theories.

You do not need anything, not even offered. You're a washed-up rubbish. So conversation with you is over. More than implicit imposing people on this forum you even think hard. I brought to clean water. Rage, candy man? Nothing, the worms will do the trick. Be not thy body, no soul, no spirit, no name, no trace. Like, and it was not you, freak never. Indeed, there was not, and never will. The humanoid void under the mask of rotting Cauchy.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Feb 07, 2010 20:49

Somehow I was plagued by vague doubts that Psi-Combatant ordinary young Troll, wrote in a joke. Seriously a normal person would say this. Long and hackneyed "People,do not feed the Troll!" :?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sat Mar 27, 2010 21:21

PPC!!! Cops, mobsters, pontorezy , and megamari)))) arasaka)))where the rolling BED))))

Нефилим

Post by Нефилим » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:22

somehow I was plagued by vague doubts that Psi-Combatant ordinary young Troll, wrote in a joke. Seriously a normal person would say this. Long and hackneyed "People,do not feed the Troll!"
Young Troll may not know so much. In fact, he definitely gets to the point. A very knowledgeable friend. Therefore, you have pissed. He sees all your lies, cheap PR, just deception and fraud as an x-ray.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41

Oh,another incarnation of the young Troll windbag 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 07, 2010 13:14

Смелый wrote:Mind Machines allow a person to reduce the frequency of your brain.
God forbid! :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 07, 2010 13:24

Тапка wrote:PPC!!! Cops, mobsters, pontorezy , and megamari)))) arasaka)))where the rolling BED))))
On it and the bed. :lol: Flowers too, watered with diluted shit, but then all the joy... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 07, 2010 13:44

Нефилим wrote:
somehow I was plagued by vague doubts that Psi-Combatant ordinary young Troll, wrote in a joke. Seriously a normal person would say this. Long and hackneyed "People,do not feed the Troll!"
Young Troll may not know so much. In fact, he definitely gets to the point. A very knowledgeable friend. Therefore, you have pissed. He sees all your lies, cheap PR, just deception and fraud as an x-ray.
Know and understand the essence of different phenomena. Factography you have a defective, taken entirely from the network (books, probably you don't read). With thinking and logic is a significant problem. To think (and especially to think logically), you do not know how. Work on the Understanding of substituting recognition. Through all this monotonous offensive betrays at times a sucker, and the teenager-then for you it would be a shame. That is, a social experience you do not have. Thus, it can age you more, but social and emotional intelligence you have stopped at the level of 13-15 years. Most likely, a certain awareness on certain issues due to your gipersalivacia (such as, for example, "last chance"). Looks like you have the only joy in life is to have fun online.
Understand, sometimes you have to talk very hard, and even cruel things, but this is the only chance to save people from chewing their own snot...
I would recommend you the book of the Wolin "the Dark side of inner child" work for a few years...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 07, 2010 14:59

Thank you so much for the text, Psi-Promotant!
Probably, to your great regret, in the final version of the law given in this text comments are not included. But it would have to close a whole branch of psychotherapy (and, we would still be left behind :)).
It is a pity that you have not allocated a specific text that you think has to respect. I'll give it a try (I understand your problems with logic and thinking :)).
Пси-Комбатант wrote:Audiovisual the effect is achieved through auditory or visual channels, when very weak nizhneportovaya stimuli that are not perceived by consciousness, is deeply embedded in the subconscious and quietly guide the thinking and behavior of a person in a given direction.
It is clear that you saw the familiar words "visual impact" and was very happy... So even then you did not read about a very weak "nizhneportovaya" (one more term... :ay ) stimuli. Machine generate a very "not weak" and, if you foolishly remove the brightness and volume to maximum, even very "wycheproof stimuli" (however, the maximum lying within the permissible sanitary norms).
Пси-Комбатант wrote:Using infrasound (very low frequencies, below 16 Hz) of low intensity (about 120 decibels) causes nausea, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, fear. The sound of medium intensity (up to 130 decibels) upsets the digestive organs and the brain, produces paralysis, and sometimes blindness. Effects of infrasound intensity of 130 decibels and higher can cause a cardiac arrest.
Well, if they have 120 decibels is a very low intensity (in fact, this is the boundary threshold), machine and wheels - it's all child's play. For example, the disk normalized to the standard value minus 0,5 dB. Count every plus three decibelle is the increase in volume in twice. But in fact, rare speakers and amplifiers is capable of... For example 120-130dB is the sound volume of turbines of a jet plane taking off (and even then, if it is close to stand...). Then, in mashinah and the disks are impossible to implement infrasound, as such, there are used binaural beats and modulation, and is the essence of completely different phenomena. :? Well, I do of course understand :) - you saw the familiar bukovki "below 16 Hz"... :?
Well, something I never found... Can you provide me what I missed, you learned our... :wink:
Here from the same place, just for fun again: :)
Пси-Комбатант wrote:Create infrasonic weapons the U.S. has the highest priority among all development of non-lethal weapons. According to military experts, the American army is using unmanned aerial vehicles capable of using microwave generator to stop a few hundred meters from the shore the ships of the enemy Marines.
For those who don't know, infrasound is below 16Гц (over and abovelow frequency), and SHF (withtopinhigh hastaty) is a kilohertz. But speech, probably, goes about the machine, operating generally in the gigahertz... :?<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15, edited 2 times in total.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05

Patrushev

What, however, is the time it took you answer. Your Theta you can see, transformed the brain in a completely vegetative state, although the COP and the other does not happen.

In "the Russian Newspaper" has published an amendment, then it entered into force.

And the answer, then what is :) Set noodles on the ears, as usual, however.

Well, if you check your records, there is no output of frequencies below 16 Hz? :) :) :)
And it probably goes about the device operating in the gigahertz...
"Most likely..." You don't even know the fucking lawyer.

Generators and orgone - it's all a Trojan Horse to your office. What's orgone? If you measure the frequency, it will be fixed carrier frequency AMY is much below the specified threshold, and the modulation capability carrier frequencies is much below the allowed threshold.
It is for the Prosecution zatsepochka, which is definitely not Unscrew. Now they are still doing torrents were Smoking blends. Next target - the digital drugs and things like that. Opals not to pass, Patrushev. And your old connections will not help. The COP had become a drug dealer. That says a lot in itself. Will be really bad to sit.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 08, 2010 17:44

Psionic Combatant
Thank you so much! - I heartily do not laugh, as over your latest comments. :o Such intense fighting ignorance... :ay
I'm starting to suspect that the regulars in this forum probably think you are our man and we're with you especially Comedy razryve to buyers more to attract... :?
If this is so, then I'm really "innocent". And I would, from its would be annoying to hear all those expletives with which you watered me... :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 08, 2010 17:47

Andrei Patrushev
No, neither sleep nor spirit az

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Wed May 11, 2011 22:58

Смелый wrote:, In the 80-90-ies of the last century in Russia was a psychiatrist. The name I don't remember exactly, but it seems Kornev. He had been schizophrenic and once you start to put the next experiments. Made of a highly isolated room, which excluded the penetration to the inside of any radiation. Placed in a regular schizophrenic. Passed some time and the man was absolutely adequate. Leaving the room, the man again became a schizo. After repeatedly conducted experiments on various clients by placing them in this room, this psychiatrist came to the conclusion that schizophrenia is not the result of internal disease of the psyche. Schizophrenia is a result of external influence of certain forces. Because we are a kind of biorobots. The psychiatrist allegedly killed himself when said that he had made a great discovery. The paper disappeared from the apartment
Welcome. And yet can you remember more details about this psychiatrist. Where you can read about it? Maybe the network has its work?
Tried to search online,but one of them :oops: ....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 11, 2011 23:38

given the quote above - is almost obvious. Ie is not new and was known before the work of an unknown psychiatrist and after those too.
Shiz be attributed to a combination of factors. And is usually associated with the occurrence of defined ... well, let's say ... space is not like our world. The link is stable and brightness of impressions sometimes exceeds the perception of the surrounding reality. By the way white fever has very similar roots, the truth associated with deeper destruction of the normal human condition.
I.e., screening possible.
But in General, it and communications, and certain personality traits (i.e., had the experience and he has a tendency to continue to exist and in case of disconnection) and it is also deformation of the connection or harmonization of the person with our world.
Ie if you "fix" the shielding is a weak measure. It's necessary to work with cocoon. A skilled reflexologist can handle. Actually a friend of mine and practiced it in one of the branches of one large Moscow mental hospital.
What do You actually want from this information? Supplement to conspiracy theories? or practical aspects of a particular issue?
There is in fact the trouble is that every case is individual and social adaptation. I.e. actually processing the already obtained experience.

By the way is no secret to anyone that the work of patients of the lunatic asylums in the arts :) ie picture example (or at least the pictures), very often show the same types, though patients sit in different institutions in different countries and are not associated with each other in any way...
However, say at once, I in this region is not special, just some basic introductory information to me well known and with some practical cases I have come across. And do not want others....

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Thu May 12, 2011 0:01

[quote="Michael_"]what do You actually want from this information? Supplement to conspiracy theories? or practical aspects of a particular issue?

:) Neither one nor the other. I just revered but not read "Slave not seeing freedom" http://mind.naxx.ru/index.files/Page488.htm But the problem is . And she in me.And she has many faces. And a specific, short-term, the decisions do not see. But are looking for. Still looking for :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 12, 2011 0:24

well, I said briefly what I know. By the way sometimes the problem is that people are constantly fixated on their own personal world, not on some random external and in his world he's got all the plastic and everything is possible.
Treated very competent therapist (step by step - a new experience) or a competent reflexologist (or other healer) - the restoration of the harmonious synchronization of the cocoon with the world.
In the subject. G. L. OLDI, fresh trilogy "the city and the World" Not exactly, but very close. Well there you to the previous trilogy about the puppeteer to read, although not as bright, "the city and the World" in my opinion a masterpiece. To capture the essence of these problems more precisely - I don't know if it is possible... at least in a way that is understandable. Although, unfortunately I'm not sure that all can understand equally deep and see beyond the narrative of the actual processes that occur all around us in real life. It's just that usually the brightness is not so large to reach the area of the anomalies and without acute consequences, but to the rule there are always exceptions.

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Thu May 12, 2011 0:35

Михаил_ wrote:In the subject. G. L. OLDI, fresh trilogy "the city and the World"
Thank you. Look for in the Internet.Only now when you read it?....All want to make :wink: And,damn it, there will nadelay..it is interesting but still account for a computer out of it--the prose of life 8)