flood and flame from Radionics

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Wed Feb 03, 2010 19:08

i.e. a useful piece in Christianity as in other religions, it is not the egregore, and really working planetary energy that does not require a person to be a fan of a particular cult or system of rites. These energies were to Christianity, came after they enjoyed and will enjoy not only the adherents of the religion.
Do you think that if instead of God, or of Christ, people believed in the omnipotence of Mickey mouse, and his force was ordered to "miracle" come to pass, the healings and Resurrections would not be? I believe that no matter what you believe, the number of people, their bigotry, and their mental strength. The saints, they are what planetary channel connected? To the channel of masochism? :) Or to the channel of self-destruction and a lifetime of euthanasia? :) This is the essence of Christianity - sacrifice and all sorts of restrictions. Who more fervently this was served (the Saints), and took more power from the egregore, not a channel. In my opinion, all the same.
And the most popular and widespread now the movement of river-Flow? What planetary channel, where two dudes make a multimillion TV audience, they sing the gospel, and God is doing miracles among them.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Wed Feb 03, 2010 19:31

Michael,
11. but such things can be done more efficientlyalthough ideologically it is all well thought out, very good. well.
12. strap on efficiency will always be, to bend the material world to the full "melting" canbut that other technologies and other bandwidth threshold for a user (not all will), side effects a strong and better usually don't need such extreme.

13. on top of that sometimes is added the power factor of the consciousness of the Creator, when the technical details lose good sense and no egregore is also not necessary it turns out, the device model becomes a principle, leading him to work and may even work contrary to the laws of the world, not because of them, and it will last a very long time, including the reproduction of other persons (not always but often) and so on and so forth, and the conversation or appearance appreciate this option, a person are often not possible, sometimes it is where it seemingly can't be.
Make me such a device under the order, if REALLY can. Agree on the price. NOTHING scares me, I know what Hell firsthand. It is the "breaking" of reality. Through the knee. It in Spite of the law of this fucking World that exists for people suffering. I want the device to be used, guess what. Cm. my nickname. About Cosimano heard? For the same thing. Amplify thought-forms and the striking factor, to increase the accuracy in the capture of the target. It is desirable that even the text written by the target.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:39

Guest - program for psyleron ladies, but later requires the quantum free time to write explanations and little change.

Psi-Combatants.
1. About the Church and Mickey mouse - You've misunderstood me. Absolutely. The difference is that I don't believe and know are two different things. But were talking about something else. You just don't understand certain mechanisms, certain properties of Christianity come from his part in the natural energoaliance of the planet, and the egregore serves a community of worship, i.e. it's two different things involved in one place. You can try to create a very strong egregore, but it will be something completely different, here we are talking about one of the planetary qualities, which are many.

2. I'm afraid, regardless of the price, your offer is quite interesting to me. Our views of the world, apparently are not the same, by the way very very doubt that if it fits then You might be able to pay for such, I their time, especially given third-party distraction, measured by the standards of many very prohibitive ...or free.... and even more doubt that they would be able to use. For the use of such equipment requires a certain state of consciousness, and judging by your little emotional statements, up to this far. You know, cares, I know one story, when the man had made a very powerful machine (well, more accurately there was Figueroa artifact, but it does not matter), but the work with the programming thereof, was introduced by the operator in a high-frequency mode of consciousness, and because he was not ready, each time was then dying, and it had a long and tedious curing the very Creator of the machine, in fact the crank was lucky that the Creator was with him on friendly terms, otherwise the first use and gone would... all parameters and functions are completely met, but the accuracy of the program just requires a well-defined state of the operator, it is available for many but any internal imbalance thus at once becomes self-destructive. This is a paradox he is the protective function of nature, I do not know why in that case, the person doing the instrument, but rather for themselves (sometimes fascinating), but I refrain from such jokes.
So if I am someone will do something like that, it just - not to You and definitely with a different purpose.
In fact we are now doing some things not individually, but small-scale, for domestic use, and is convinced that the above in this condition of relationship to the world, it is better not to try, I'll kill you :)

By the way about "defying the laws" - then You, too, have not heard, I was talking about something else. I talked about the fact that sometimes in the hands of some artists, machines of this kind work in spite of physical or metaphysical laws, which are usually built these machines. Ie people with a strong consciousness, in this life can not remember everything,but at the same time have such a serious personal power and skill in the construction of such apparatus that creating a car like this Radionics, pushes their consciousness so that the machine works even if the design has some inconsistencies and flaws, i.e., from an engineering point of view, the design may be incorrect, but works almost better than the correct one, based on the parameter of experience and personal power of the Creator, that lays it in the correct algorithm of work as design and implementation. A paradox.
In other cases, to push world - rotten pleasure, for much better and more energy efficient to do the opposite - use the laws of the world to support their tasks and to represent them, but You are now again, not true understand :) on the basis of their point of view.
By the way I this world love and try to make it more harmonious and better.
The ad man creates for himself only himself contrives with him, the law of Contract is active - change the attitude to the world and he will change himself, in fact it is a different reality. Meanwhile, will is in hell - any machine and the amplifiers will only amplify the ad for You personally, only worsening the situation.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 03, 2010 23:15

Michael_
+100 :ay

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:33

Michael,

Sorry, we have different points of view on some things.
And the difference lies in the fact that I don't believe and know are two different things.
I Know that, too. The status of all knowledge is of equal value. As the status of any of the object information and the views of the object information.
You just don't understand certain mechanisms, certain properties of Christianity come from his part in the natural energoaliance planet
What kind of properties are these? You have twice talk about it, but do not make any accuracy. If You said that the egregore of Christianity is based on a certain Archetype, it would sound weighty. But what is there, but the roots of Zoroastrianism and the cult of Osiris? This is something Resurrects and Heals people?
All planetary quality is the structure of the collective consciousness and the collective unconscious of people. Energy (You basically are talking about energies) are derived from Consciousness, not Vice versa.
You can try to create a very strong egregore, but it will be something completely different, here we are talking about one of the planetary qualities, which are many.

There is no difference in effectiveness between "collective placebo" (artificial egregore or local reality) and the egregore AS WOULD be natural, for both - a product of collective consciousness. The question of information density, that's all. How much pumped. In the structure of the egregore. By the way, Carl with me in this agreement.
For the use of such equipment requires a certain state of consciousness, and judging by your little emotional statements, up to this far.
Vadim V. Shlahter (a very famous psychologist), who dismantled the mechanisms of the Magic of cogs believes that a Magical Effect must produce it in a state of maximum emotional keyed. So, don't worry about me.
In fact we are now doing some things not individually, but small-scale, for domestic use, and is convinced that the above in this condition of relationship to the world, it is better not to try, I'll kill you
Teeth to be afraid - in the mouth not to give :) You think I don't know how to escape from a possible rollback?
i.e. a man with a strong mind, in this life can not remember everything,but at the same time have such a serious personal power and skill in the construction of such apparatus that creating a car like this Radionics, pushes their consciousness so that the machine works even if the design has some inconsistencies and flaws, i.e., from an engineering point of view, the design may be incorrect, but works almost better than the correct one, based on the parameter of experience and personal power of the Creator, that lays it in the correct algorithm of work as design and implementation. A paradox.
He's just his consciousness replaces the missing structure. G. Grabovoi described many such cases. For example, pilot test under stress replaced consciousness loose part of the wing and landed the aircraft, contrary to all "laws". Stress is the prevalence of Hyper Gamma waves. The other pilot managed to crawl through the crack of the cabin and to get out after a crash landing, although it is, as it were, was impossible. Also, in the highest state of mental tension. So, about emotion, You wonder is...
In other cases, to push world - rotten pleasure, for much better and more energy efficient to do the opposite - use the laws of the world to support their tasks and to represent them, but You are now again not able to see clearly the Smile on the basis of their point of view.
The laws of the World, mostly invented by people. And the law about increase of entropy, the World is doomed. Everything else is about in the same vein. The laws of the World - the laws of degradation and death. If it suits You, then I'm gone. And the Fundamental Laws of the Creator buried so deep that they need a backhoe to dig up to use as a platform. That is, to clear. From the filth that enslaves the consciousness of people psevdogumanizma, pseudorapidities, pseudo-quantum transition, etc. religious information and new Agency plague.
by the Way I this world love and try to make it more harmonious and better.
I try not to throw the word "Love" and derivatives. Not to be like hypocrites and hypocrisy, Mara its true meaning. This World is full of shit. It needs a major overhaul. Going with the flow, You just add their energy to his curves smertonostnye, destructive, suicidal structure. It is harmony, but harmony with systems that have purely destructive vector. Where are You going, do you think?
Hell, man creates for himself only himself contrives with him, the law of Contract is active - change the attitude to the world and he will change himself, in fact it is a different reality. Meanwhile, will is in hell - any machine and the amplifiers will only amplify the ad for You personally, only worsening the situation.
Such a world people have a lot of years trying to instill in those who want to see a Man always on his knees. The movie "the Secret" is one of the last examples of this programming of consciousness. And the opposite - the movie "the Matrix". This is a masterpiece and a miracle that the tape gave out. This world is an illusion and a Lie! You sleep! Wake up, Stand up and be counted!
Says V. V. Shlahter: "Or You have the whole World or the whole World has You, there is no third." "The Law In Lawlessness." O. Spar. "Do what you Want - that's the Whole Law." A. Crowley. "The only excuse ever needs to do is desire the action to perform." H Cosimano.

And bracelets, which You distribute for free, this is not the creation of "collective placebo"? Yes in its pure form. Egregor natural. So You are trying to smear and divide the concept of "egregor". To You God forbid not suspected energofinprom, for example. You are a Knowledgeable person, that's for sure. But why, KNOWING to tell people the truth?

Even Wikipedia take:
Egregore[1] (ancient Greek. ἐγρήγοροι, "guardians") is a term adopted by the new (non-traditional) religious and occult movements. Refers to the soul of things, "mental condensate" generated by the thoughts and emotions of people and gain independent existence.

The egregore is a stable complex energy interaction, beyond the control of the normal consciousness of the individual. It serves a social site, has the properties to samomoderirovanie, to exist for very long periods of time and in addition to the consciousness of the people to make adjustments to the contents of their psyche and motivation of behavior. In modern highly specialized language, it is used to denote the energy-element expressions of the collective unconscious — the collective components of the psychic life of mankind. What we are talking about egregors created by the thoughts of very large masses of people.

Egregors have heirlooms, memorabilia and other items which, in the opinion of the people themselves, help them or, on the contrary, bear a curse. The strength and durability of egregor depends on the consistency and size of the group.

Evidence of the existence of egregores science has no.

Egregore is the term for information-energy substance, in which the information the United on any principle, and which consists of the totality of information processes, are suitable for this principle.

From the point of view of bioenergoinformatics: "Egregore" — energy-information-temporal structure that occurs when like-minded actions of a group of people with common aspirations.

There are different egregors: religious, tribal, clan, magic orders, some philosophical doctrines, art schools, long-term and goal-oriented working groups, social movements etc.

In the framework of this Association of people is a constant mutual development of the egregore and individuals through the exchange of information and energy to accelerate the overall development of the collective mind.

In General, the egregore can be described as a product of the thoughts of a group of people, acting independently from each of the group members, and possibly from the entire group as a whole.
Sorry...<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 14:02

:) I am always smiling people of their conviction :)
like old amerskoy Comedy "back to school", is a staunch historian, whom the main character says something like - "he is very confident, we have to understand what :).
Once again you have not even tried to understand, and I say to those who will later read this thread, because I suspect that the devices sold there won't be one day.
1. The shlahter never opened "all the basics of magic", and it is not sure that he is familiar with those, I assure You, I am familiar with his work. He said a lot of interesting and pretty much correct, it really has something to do with some effective techniques, but that 1% of the information is not drawn. And about the broken You have not understood correctly :) he's NOT what said. Absolutely. And it was strange to think that a huge reservoir of knowledge, a much greater whole of modern science in its different areas, describing everything around, you can uncover a few thin books and lectures.Well, it's like that all the Lenin library to calculate described by one review of the tour booklet.
2. Just as your model does not have enough elements. This does not mean that they are not. You're not going to say that an electron or hydrogen atom - a product of the collective unconscious in its purest form? Even mindful of the concept of "contract" if it is familiar to You, you should understand that having a view of the world have no idea about the parameters of microcosm or of the macrocosm, they did not know about it. In science and the esoteric know the concept of places of power, which is directly related to the manifestation of various qualities, which support to create this world, as the rainbow is razlozhenie white light spectrum and not just a collective idea about it, could someone have created, so describing this world, but now all thought forms do not change its physical properties.
in addition to psychology, archetypes and egregors, there are still very many things that actually affect change in this world, can be considered as parts of physics or the macro of the microcosm, magic, the unknown (or Vice versa Poznan, depends on whom you count), etc., but all this is irrelevant to the phenomena described by you, and all that affects it powerfully and objectively, creating a core world, a set of properties within which is built the basic scheme of this reality.,
to simplify the scheme to a primitive of course, but it's just absolutely amazing and it is not clear to hear from the person interested in such thingies :)
the simplest example for understanding - elements, natural shifts of consciousness, the ability of consciousness to work with anomalies of the elements, manifesting in this world, one of the properties neighboring worlds. In empty words that sounds nothing, but if You look at the network of videos on the topic of "pyrokinesis", which was a lot and I think now is, you will see that without any word, completely closed techniques owned unit, some can really burn the idea and there's no focus, no installation.
Gravity is for us a property of the world, actively influencing the life in it, although we do not notice, but if she was very different and life would look perhaps a little differently. The same property is temperature, presence of water bodies, atmosphere. But really, and more that actually relates to physical properties, but realistically and objectively affect the process.
In devices Karl uses similar concepts to astrology, communication with the planets of the solar system. So it's not just exposition of some idea about this, this is also a real and objective engagement with real energy channels that exist in the full naplevatelstvo on the conscious and unconscious and the thought forms and archetypes :) can change civilization, and even the type of intelligent organisms on the planet, but even if there are sensible turtles, the principles underlying this particular world will remain virtually the same, and the principles of the different worlds will continue to answer some common scheme, and it has nothing to do the mental work of the population, which is not always wise in our understanding, sometimes this intelligence manifested much differently human, the simplest example is dolphins that are mentally much stronger than us, but we fool believe animals though they have studied in the buffer zone as well as we have them. But their minds are different and many people just do not understand, there is almost no logic and word, too, by the way, they despite the presence of individuals, they are almost completely a manifestation of the fact that we believe f-tions of the right hemisphere.

recently Sklyarov, the author of the film about the historical and anomalous areas of the planet, showing that the world is much more than it might seem from a narrow-minded view of the modern science in its public form (not public, there is just enough), took a couple of series on modern trends in physics by linking contemporary theory, confirmation of their practice of macro and microcosm as well as historical features such as megaliths like the pyramids, very educational for the overall development, although many of the terminological base may not seem intuitive, but worth a look. Called "the geometry of the universe" and "Anisotropic world" = there are on the torrents you can download.

of course psychology, egregors and the archetypes You mentioned, as some current starters, have a real influence on our world, but only a part thereof, and does not form its whole. Physics, it's magic, use the concepts that exist regardless of society, of man and of many other things, including of course, the mentioned objects, but not only them.

PS lot of rescues that I leave the possibility of considering their knowledge about the world is wrong and to learn new things, strongly modifying the model, and also the fact that I do not trust books, paradigms and theories, but only field personal experience. I usually climb to say something after checking on their skin.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 14:29

Yes, I am most certainly touched by the study of the aspects of magic on Wikipedia :) it's like the example with the library - well, on Wikipedia you can see the FAQ on the topic for example "accelerator", but to apply for this help - ever, and in a significant number of cases even an overview will be distorted. On other topics will not be any information or purely left, well, something like Julverne about submarines or a whole lot worse, many of the concepts "the people" don't match with their classic professional terminology and especially not give any understanding about the object. Recently conducted a survey of young people handed in a transfer results. For example, many people now believe that the milk is boiled, to cleanse from radiation (!). Now you do not need to stoop to such "professionalism" in understanding.

Гусефф

Post by Гусефф » Thu Feb 04, 2010 15:58

I really love this dialogue..:)) :D :D Not only a marketing move.. Nice to meet you, gentlemen! Michael, what would You recommend to read, that impressed You lately? Thanks in advance. :o

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Feb 04, 2010 16:27

Michael,

A lot of words, a lot of pathos, a lot of "water". To understand there is nothing... Your first post was quite informative. It interested me. The rest a jumble of words, followed by nothing. Sophistry, no more. Point of view... Practice - criterion of truth.
I also write for the Readers of the forum. Therefore, given the quote from Wikipedia that you are working on a very serious team, and trying to make the article as objective as possible.
the Shlahter never opened "all the basics of magic", and it is not sure that he is familiar with those, I assure You, I am familiar with his work. He said a lot of interesting and pretty much correct, it really has something to do with some effective techniques, but that 1% of the information is not drawn. And about the broken You have not properly understood the Smile THAT wasn'T what he said there.

Where is "there"? I understand Shlahter, when I had at the time Studied?
And it was strange to think that a huge reservoir of knowledge, a much greater whole of modern science in its different areas, describing everything around, you can uncover a few thin books and lectures.
What is strange? At any point have information about the whole minus plus Infinity. Enough to explain how to unpack ("unzip") the information and all. Not to say that it is very simple in practice. Or that first time out. But how this is done, you can explain on the fingers, and a child of five. Children are more receptive to the irrational, by the way.
Well, it's like that all the Lenin library to calculate described by one review tour booklet

Grigory Grabovoy, for example, described the that is ALL very succinctly and compactly in his doctoral dissertation "Applied structures of the creating field of information".
You're not going to say that an electron or hydrogen atom - a product of the collective unconscious in its purest form?
Will. If all people will consider that atoms are not, they will not be recorded by any devices. Objective physical reality does not exist. Actually what is really in the Mind. You can cancel and gravity. And I say not just. Technology Grabovoi - net practice. Not to Believe, and Know. To learn through practice. This is what we do. And he proved the three volumes of his practical achievements, certified officially that his theories are correct. That's just the way it is done. Witnesses, among them very famous people, notary, etc. and "water pouring" everyone can. You have three volumes officially certified the results of the Resurrections, Healing, materialization, dematerialization, teleportation, etc.? I doubt it.

The "contract". Are you a Student of Boris Monosov, like? Respect Boris Moiseevich. A talented Scientist-Cybernetics and a good writer. I am a follower of the teachings of Grigori Petrovich Grabovoi. Very peaceful Teaching, which now has to defend with his fists. From GPG at the time of the arrest confiscated a powerful Machine, we are looking for something like this because diagrams either. Against Grigoriy Grabovoy and followers of the FSB was used psychotronic weapons. In the courtroom. There are plenty of witnesses.
Further discussion with You I consider inexpedient. No offense, just don't see the point. Butt can be any number, and the time I do not have a car. You have, I think, too. Or can be constructive. Take specific technical question and try to solve it. You're not going to say that you got what you wanted? And I, unfortunately, can not say.
A discussion is counterproductive.

Incidentally, You are not pushed Psyleron to the Russian market?<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 19:15

1. I'm only practices and the performance solely measure the correctness of their models. don't do anything stupid like revealing demonstrations for internal audits are always used correct from a scientific point of view methods As I am not a sale of technology, goods, and exercises, to assure or worn with documentary evidence - I will not. And don't believe :)the more it is not about your capabilities and about the alleged capabilities of the third party. And among the members of the forum are objectively tested my technology and get a real and significant positive impact on health. Note - free.

2. communicate constructively with the school Monosov, but don't find the only correct model, the concept of a Contract appears in the mass of sources of very different nature and is not surface (objectively observed at offsets what I wrote when I pointed out that You yourself have created Hell himself). I am guided solely on my personal experience, quite long...

3. To think You can do anything, but on the reality of your words - for You Hell, it's probably not very affected.

4. the debate I'm not going.

5. The specific technical issues I solve in terms of a dynamic process - I got what you want.
6. Psyleron themselves pushed to the Russian market. To tell you about them some time ago started including me, but for sure I'm not alone.

all I wanted to say in this thread - instruments Carla work it is not because geared for the faith of the people in them or some kind of egregore, there is a simple test. Here is the same remote terminal at his instrument is an objective thing whose impact is easy to measure hardware (lots of instruments that will register), but it works on well-defined physical principles. Incandescent bulb lit up, not because believed in it, but because it's done so. The fundamental laws of this world are strong enough not to deform from the opinion of the crowd. Although can be deformed by the desire units.

PS fortunately, You will find devices suitable for the purposes described you. There are laws in the world protecting it from chaos and they are quite effectively protect against such confusion. And the propaganda of extremism on the forum - not very nice. I would say that is a crime under the criminal code, on the site of the moderators-I would have deleted this. Because in your text of the open appeal to violence.<
Last edited by Михаил_ on Fri Feb 05, 2010 0:56, edited 1 time in total.

Гусефф

Post by Гусефф » Thu Feb 04, 2010 19:43

:wiz And interestingly it all began! My Mother told me not to go to the witches...:)) Everything will be fine.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Feb 04, 2010 21:11

Well, I see the arguments You run. The threats began. UK :) I have not used, and your UK I wanted to shit, since a long time already live in a country which has no diplomatic relations with Russia. Before the forum, I spotted so many illegal posts, the owner could be planted for a longer period than Grabovoi. Quickly removed on my instructions but in cache is preserved. Yes, and I made a copy. By and large, You know that in accordance with the new criminal code, the Mind-Machine and discs can be attributed to psychotronic weapons? Not to mention the Orgone generator with Radionica. He even Karl is positioned as a possible tool for mental attacks and control over someone else's consciousness. Simply, a psychotronic generator. How powerful is the "roof" Patrushev? And You? You personally advertise psychotronic weapons. Doing his outdoor PR, living in Russia. Another threat to me, sit down, Michael, for a long time. The second time shall not warn, got the wrong guy.

You're lying. You have no achievements to show-off ones. Have scorefiles with Patrushev to each other PR, that's all. Build your egregor with free bracelets. You are just STARTING out. Monosov to get You very far. He has a "flying saucer" building. Monosov though the writer is talented in that he can not refuse. Hyped it, it's DEIR and the Masons. We all know. Profanity and energofinprom. What kind of science are You talking about? May You have a fundamental works and a bunch of certificates and regalia as the Academician of Grabovoi? All RAEN is a mountain.
Note - free.
Only in a mousetrap is free. Or the LAMER, trying to get loose. Do you dream of Megaslate about huge Denisa. Ambition and the rushing of each post. This requires talent. Ask the Wizard of oz :)
There are laws in the world protecting it from chaos and they are quite effectively protect against such confusion.
This is a false belief of cowards. THERE ARE NO LAWS. Except the law "Who is stronger is right."
to Think You can do anything, but on the reality of your words - for You Hell, it's probably not very affected.

Rise from Hell. The truth of our suffering has made US the Law. The darkness gave Power. What doesn't kill you makes you Stronger. When we fully vypolnim of mass graves in which "prawomocnie" made the Earth, the storm of Our Hate will bury you all forever.<

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Feb 04, 2010 21:26

Play enough. Of course, Patrushev will remove it. But You, Michael, science. To filter the market and less bending of the fingers. And most importantly, avoid threats to strangers. You have no idea who I am and what I really need. A language scratch, as a woman.
Otherwise one day you will get in big trouble.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 05, 2010 0:24

You probably do not understand, I never GNU fingers, and anyway, the phrase about fingers and Bazaar is from somewhere in the jargon, with whom I will forgive, never touching.
I was trying to help decipher potential customers mindmachine technical essence is the apparatus Carl.
By the way, I wasn't threatening You, I never threaten... make sense? I noted that You live the form of framed his message to this forum by writing in it, first implicitly, then explicitly, what are you going to use some psi technologies in extremist and illegal ways(to quote I think is not necessary),and taking into account enforcement practice now, such questions (the publication of such statements in the network) is dealt with in court and are the basis for. So it's not me you need to be careful :) Not to mention basic respect for the owners of the site.

To me You just do not need, I was not talking to You, but to readers interested in Radionomy.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:49

the FEDERAL ASSEMBLY of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION
THE STATE DUMA COMMITTEE ON SECURITY
103265, Moscow, Okhotniy Ryad str., 1 Tel 292 89 32, Fax 292 95 75
The CONCLUSION from the 30 November 2000
on the draft Federal law "On amendments to article 6 of the Federal law "On weapons"
The draft law proposes to Supplement article 6 of the Federal law "About weapons" status, in accordance with which on the territory of the Russian Federation prohibits trafficking as a civilian and service weapons and other objects whose lethality is based on the use of electromagnetic radiation, infrasound radiation and ultrasonic radiation.
The achievements of modern science and technology has determined the development of information and psycho-physiological technology to create the means and methods of covert distance a different impact on the psyche and physiology of a person or group of people.
There is a wide range of tools able to change the way of thinking of a person, to program his behavior, to interfere with the adequate reactions and to artificially inculcate a dependency syndrome.
Visual impact is carried out through auditory or visual channels, when very weak nizhneportovaya stimuli that are not perceived by consciousness, is deeply embedded in the subconscious and quietly guide the thinking and behavior of a person in a given direction.
With the help of ultrasound thermal or mechanical influences of elastic fluctuations over 100 Hz, the perceived human influence on the mental structure of the n nervous system and cause headache, dizziness, visual disturbances and breathing, convulsions up to the shutdown of consciousness.
The use of infrasound (very low frequencies, below 16 Hz) of low intensity (about 120 decibels) causes nausea, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, fear. The sound of medium intensity (up to 130 decibels) upsets the digestive organs and the brain, produces paralysis, and sometimes blindness. Effects of infrasound intensity of 130 decibels and higher can cause a cardiac arrest.
Under the influence of excess high frequency radiation disturbances of reality perception, fatigue, nausea, headache, can damage the heart, brain, Central nervous system. As the antenna of the transmitters of such waves can be used telephone wires, sewage pipes and heating, TV, fire alarm.
Almost all over the world work on "methods of latent impact on the human psyche" is considered to be a priority. And included in the list of the most important technologies of the XXI century. Developed countries enter into their military doctrines articles on priority applications in local conflicts non-lethal weapons, which allows to achieve victory with minimal losses not only among his soldiers and among the soldiers of the enemy.
At the initiative of the USA within NATO a special working group on the prospects for the use of non-lethal actions to coordinate development activities in this field in the UK, Factions, Germany and Denmark. Generators, created by the Frankfurt Institute of chemical technology (Germany), is designed to handle large crowds during the riots. Radiation latest French plants are able not only to penetrate concrete and armor, but also very quickly destroy them. According to reports in the media, the British army in 1995 held in Northern Ireland field trials of non-lethal weapons to disperse the crowd. There are facts of use of electromagnetic weapons against civilian targets in Yugoslavia in 1999.
Create infrasound weapons the U.S. has the highest priority among all development of non-lethal weapons. According to military experts, the American army is using unmanned aerial vehicles capable of using the microwave generator to stop a few hundred meters from the shore the ships of the enemy Marines. According to estimates of the Stockholm international Institute of peace (SEPR1), in the next two years spending on development and procurement of non-lethal weapons will exceed one billion dollars.
Currently, the Federal law "About the weapon" are prohibited on the territory of the Russian Federation as a civil n service weapons trafficking weapons and other objects whose lethality is based only on the use of radio-active radiations and biological factors and does not take into account the development of information and psychological technologies, the application of which allows you to secretly influence the psyche and the physiology of people. This gap in the Russian legislation can be filled by making appropriate additions to the Federal law "On weapons", which is a preventative. It does not violate the structure of the current law and fully corresponds to its primary focus - the protection of life and health of citizens, ensuring public safety.
Based on the above proposed draft of the Federal law "About entering of addition into article 6 of the Federal law "On weapons", introduced by the Legislative Assembly of the Krasnoyarsk territory, to adopt in the first reading.
The Chairman Of The Committee A. I. Gurov .
Official publications:
"RUSSIAN NEWSPAPER", 2001, N 144
"THE PARLIAMENTARY NEWSPAPER", 2001, N 142
Date of the first publication of the full text: 31/07/2001
Date of entry into force: 31/07/2001
FEDERAL LAW FROM 26.07.2001 N 103-FZ
"ABOUT ENTERING OF ADDITION INTO ARTICLE 6 OF THE FEDERAL LAW "ON WEAPONS"
Introduced by the Legislative Assembly of the Krasnoyarsk territory.
The official representative of the Legislative Assembly of Krasnoyarsk Krai V. Teeth
The relevant Committee - the safety Committee.
Considered by the Council of State Domii sent to the committees
Adopted by the State Duma in the first reading (Decree N 1117-III GD) 8 February 2001.
Adopted by the State Duma in the second reading (Resolution N 1620-III GD) 13 June 2001.
Signed by the President of the Russian Federation on 26 July 2001.
(Document restricts the use of weapons and other objects whose lethality is based on the use of radioactive, electromagnetic, infrasound and ultrasound radiation.)
26 July 2001 N 103-FZ
Adopted By The State Duma
June 28, 2001
Article 1. The seventh paragraph of paragraph 1 of article 6 of the Federal law of 13 December 1996 N 150-FZ "About the weapon" (meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 1996, N 51, item 5681), after the words "of biological factors;" to add with words "the weapons and other objects whose lethality is based on the use of electromagnetic, light, thermal, infrasonic or ultrasonic radiation and which have output parameters that exceed the values established by the state standards of the Russian Federation and corresponding norms of the Federal body of Executive power in healthcare, as well as the weapons and items produced outside the territory of the Russian Federation;".
Article 2. This Federal law shall enter into force from the day of its official publication.
President
Russian Federation
Vladimir PUTIN
<

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10

Since all electronic devices and software manufactured and distributed via this website, uses frequencies that is said in these quotations documents, and because these devices and intended to influence the psyche of people, according to the FEDERAL LAW FROM 26.07.2001 N 103-FZ
"About ENTERING of addition INTO ARTICLE 6 of the FEDERAL LAW "ABOUT the WEAPON" are weapons.

You, Michael, unlike me, that advertise generators, Karl Welz, speaking about them as unfailingly working devices.
I was trying to help decipher potential customers mindmachine technical essence is the apparatus Carl.
It's like that to explain on the forum, as a house with his own hands to make a Kalashnikov. And titanium arrowheads that pierce bulletproof vests.

Devices designed and distributed by You personally, are also illegal.

And the fact that the activity of this forum is illegal in team, I proved above.

So, from what I have written, little will change. Moreover, no specifics in my posts, just no. They are blurred to understand anything. But that brought up very clearly and unambiguously.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:12

Пси-Комбатант wrote:Since all electronic devices and software manufactured and distributed via this website, uses frequencies that is said in these quotations documents, and because these devices and intended to influence the psyche of people, according to the FEDERAL LAW FROM 26.07.2001 N 103-FZ
"About ENTERING of addition INTO ARTICLE 6 of the FEDERAL LAW "ABOUT the WEAPON" are weapons.

You, Michael, unlike me, that advertise generators, Karl Welz, speaking about them as unfailingly working devices.
It's like that to explain on the forum, as a house with his own hands to make a Kalashnikov. And titanium arrowheads that pierce bulletproof vests.

Devices designed and distributed by You personally, are also illegal.

And the fact that the activity of this forum is illegal in team, I proved above.

So, from what I have written, little will change. Moreover, no specifics in my posts, just no. They are blurred to understand anything. But that brought up very clearly and unambiguously.
Yeah man! That you're done! Asked Michael to do that for you a kind of energy - "Bazooka", he refused, adding that they will do it for YOU, because any adequate person understands that you and slingshot in hand can be given. Showered with accusations and threats of criminal prosecution. You have with your involami from the office would go. Why are you here all frighten? You're old mistake the time of his birth. You have 30-ies of the last century to live, that you would be different. Now, whistleblowing is not true. Although not the fact that you're not going to write slander.
Honestly, in the beginning I even liked your argument, immediately visible to the school. But that's just slipped you the wrong way. There is a saying: "the Dog barks - the caravan goes". Products to be sold and will be sold. You're making a mistake. In Russia you love what you criticize. So, you distributors will be grateful. You their actions just raise sales.
By the way, about the legality and the rule of law. It seems that the legal education you received, at least in the pages of "yellow press". Feels level. The same thing has to acknowledge your understanding of the principles of operation.
No offense man. This is healthy criticism, with the goal to return his friend to the fold of normal people. It's nothing personal.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 05, 2010 13:47

Yeah, the Psi-Combatants showed themselves to the full! 8)

Нон-комбатант

Post by Нон-комбатант » Fri Feb 05, 2010 23:05

Hello! Well, you guys give! Don't know you or not, but a person can't kill that with a fork, and a sheet of paper (namely, its sharp edge). Why do some devices to invent, and even with headphones wise per victim individually? This long introduction was to the fact that you argue with a fool - to take his place (approximate quote)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:50

Нон-комбатант wrote:Hello! Well, you guys give! Don't know you or not, but a person can't kill that with a fork, and a sheet of paper (namely, its sharp edge). Why do some devices to invent, and even with headphones wise per victim individually? This long introduction was to the fact that you argue with a fool - to take his place (approximate quote)
Literally, it reads: "Never argue with a fool. People may not understand the difference." Here we do not argue. But here's the problem: Scammers don't like. And those who denunciation in danger.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:16

Michael is closely related the commercial structure of the forum. And threaten and lecture, first he began. As to show arrogance and disrespect. I just showed that to do so is not necessary.
You have with your involami from the office would go. Why are you here all frighten?
I just gave you absolutely accurate information about the activities of this kind. I'm not interested, and there are benefits to harm any of you. Remove this piece of a branch, beginning with his threats and all. And tolerant attitude to any statements on the forumbecause of the "stigma of a gun", and even in some... That's not all.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27

Bold,

Change you nick to "Dummy". This whole forum is a solid theater advertising and PR. However, you are not much different from other business forums.
Honestly, in the beginning I even liked your argument, immediately visible to the school.
"Never argue with a fool. People may not understand the difference."
Don't be nervous, kid. Relax. Going to trade, don't worry. Until... a Few breaths. And then contradict yourself. You direct zakolbasilo. Easier...
This is healthy criticism, with the goal to return his friend to the fold of normal people.
Tambov wolf is your comrade.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Feb 06, 2010 21:23

Psionic Combatant
That's got to Internet,I read the forum...
It is a pity that you turned out to be another schizo,whom drawn here like a magnet.Recently received threats in his address from such.I was better opinion of you a few weeks ago.
Michael with us are not affiliated in any way,except that he bought a mind machine,mirror of ISIS, and drives A. Patrushev.This and all our relations.
What you quote from the law on weapons has nothing to do with our products,as specified in the citation frequencies are not used in our devices.You are confusing frequency and difference frequency in the right and left audio channel,it is not the same thing.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Feb 06, 2010 21:52

Andrew,

I do not care your opinion as anyone else. I suggested to you personally a useful idea, and brought on Carl. Trade on health. What I wrote from the point of view of the law, is absolutely correct. In the ears serves too high in frequency, and the rest does not matter. With the device of Karl you have to be careful, because another name for it is the generator of the torsion field.
You don't know about all relationships, because your team has no unity. Don't know how to make money Michael, why is distributing free bracelets, and a promotes Psyleron. It brings together the biggest team to play in the Forex market, with forecasts. Honestly this in relation to the ordinary players? And this NIT even dare me to Sanchez to teach. The laws of the fucking Universe. Such karma will earn that Mama do not cry. Is the fuck me and infuriated me. Clear these posts, and not trust others. Of the entire administration of the forum you seem like a decent person. Too trusting, however. Note the silence Patrushev. He understands everything, but remained silent. Smart-ass copper.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Feb 06, 2010 22:04

And again. I don't care about your laws. For me, break though all the laws of the Russian Federation. Your Government and the President violate the Constitutional rights of citizens left and right. Though the atomic bomb to sell what I do? Just had to silence the hypocrites and the hypocrite. And at the same time, once again kick the COP and point out their possible place in the BUCKET. I hate cops. Precitajte and remove the entire piece with sparring. My advice to you. And good luck with Carl. This shyster is still the same. The truth of the accounts to pull out ticks. My advice, do not pinch off. Touches his enormously bloated pride - case fucked.