flood of Travel

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Мимо проходящий

Post by Мимо проходящий » Sun Sep 13, 2009 20:55

A little arrogant question Andrew and you are struggling with the fact that your discs can be downloaded in Neti?
Here I read for example the reviews in this website about the drive and after 20 min have download a it free from the net and what is most interesting especially didn't even bother with the search :?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 14, 2009 0:36

and I also downloaded I admit , with everything including the disk format, Bitrate: lossless piracy should be fought , although iznochalno bought 3 CD tried to ask Patrushev question
and 4 times and all the time I was ignore ignored it and downloaded

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:53

Anonymous wrote:and I also downloaded I admit , with everything including the disk format, Bitrate: lossless piracy should be fought , although iznochalno bought 3 CD tried to ask Patrushev question
and 4 times and all the time I was ignore ignored it and downloaded
Probably You are very unlucky. :) Normally, I answer all questions... :D Of course, if the email has no subject, then I just delete without opening, as spam... :?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:23

passing
The manufacturer helped us to protect the disc so that the information from the originals not FULLY tolerated during the copy. Tracks sense download for review, but all eefect from working with the original You get.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 14, 2009 22:23

http://btlist.info/russian/ here is a list of torrents 180 pieces
it is difficult to put a person for a certain wage
to follow spread and closed hand,
you, because the buccaneers are losing much more , and 350R's
not such a big price for a CD, compared to CDs Monroe ridiculous. Well, if you do not close them for the sake of self-promotion flag and an argument of type "information of the original is not completely transferred when copying" is unlikely to make you think about buying it, format
it's not lossless mp3 and all frequencies specified. See for yourself my job offer , but if possible for free download from home why not .
Ps : You won't believe me but I am against piracy .
Ps 2 : I downloaded from here http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1694404
ps 3 : and if you will some sort of new CD I naveno
and it will download so much easier and it's not about the money

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 14, 2009 23:28

Excuse me for the sake of God , I finally get confused and climb where you should not on torrents posted the source images which are not printed eposredstvenno herself the cover of the disc with an extension
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/342/cover75.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1060/cover74.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1078/cover3q.jpg
and this scan shows nevrogenny look

Again I'm sorry well, not just very interesting, the rights to the source code has mister Patrushev and proven To persons
and I have three options
1 will remove This message
2 ALL of the people with the permission Patrushev
3 XS what is a he flood off topic

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:51

We have enough buyers that keep their head and use original discs.The issue price is small and most you value your head more.
The original disks have other cover,by the way.
Depending on disk technology of sound has been successfully solved the problem of protection from a full backup.

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:04

Dimas wrote:passing
The manufacturer helped us to protect the disc so that the information from the originals not FULLY tolerated during the copy. Tracks sense download for review, but all eefect from working with the original You get.
I have even prepared the money to be paid to Andrew for his drives which could not buy, and was only able to download. And now it turns out that this is not a complete copy and study the material. By the way, copyright in this case may fail because what you copied change already[SPAM] in terms of claims. As the main thing in the author's product a unique effect, but from a wrong copy is lost and the claims should not be. On the principle of all the letters copied from the book, but the text is not read so as to render the author's effect and therefore on property and on copyright and especially for patent law failure.
Honestly, I HIGHLY doubt that is possible as that to protect the ones and zeros on a copy of the image on the normal technique.
This is the same as the text of the File when it is copied is read worse on the next copy. So, you still think that Andrei Patrushev needs and how to be able to get to Moscow, then immediately paying for useful work. The entry with the latest disk I have by the way, already two weeks as.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 16, 2009 21:18

Марк Лучин wrote:
Dimas wrote:passing
I have even prepared the money to be paid to Andrew for his drives which could not buy, and was only able to download. And now it turns out that this is not a complete copy and study the material. By the way, copyright in this case may fail because what you copied change already[SPAM] in terms of claims. As the main thing in the author's product a unique effect, but from a wrong copy is lost and the claims should not be. On the principle of all the letters copied from the book, but the text is not read so as to render the author's effect and therefore on property and on copyright and especially for patent law failure.
Honestly, I HIGHLY doubt that is possible as that to protect the ones and zeros on a copy of the image on the normal technique.
This is the same as the text of the File when it is copied is read worse on the next copy. So, you still think that Andrei Patrushev needs and how to be able to get to Moscow, then immediately paying for useful work. The entry with the latest disk I have by the way, already two weeks as.
You forget that on the audio disc has no redundant information to recover the loss (by the way, why is it then do the data files if your information is accurately copied?). The greatest distortion have high frequency, namely high frequency are key in my programs... :?

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Thu Sep 17, 2009 0:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote: You forget that on the audio disc has no redundant information to recover the loss (by the way, why is it then do the data files if your information is accurately copied?). The greatest distortion have high frequency, namely high frequency are key in my programs... :?
We here in the North ... did not understand.
If the disk is something that cannot be considered, so it is impossible to reproduce.
If you can play, then this can be considered.
And if we can assume it means to copy. The rest vzhe from evil...
Just tell me - I owe You money or not?
If you must, then downloaded it's not so bad...
If not, why downloaded is valid and why not me?
I still have my heart is not calm - just excited :wiz

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:23

[quote="Andrey Kabakov"]
The original disks have other covers by the way

With this point in detail, please, and then I like something bad was :(

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:37

mark Luchin
Irrina
We download nothing put.Buy the original disks and you will be good :)

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:47

Андрей Кабанков wrote:mark Luchin
Irrina
We download nothing put.Buy the original disks and you will be good :)
You misunderstood me - I never DOWNLOADED! :evil:
I think that at these prices to download - not to respect themselves.
Read in PM

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:21

Марк Лучин wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: You forget that on the audio disc has no redundant information to recover the loss (by the way, why is it then do the data files if your information is accurately copied?). The greatest distortion have high frequency, namely high frequency are key in my programs... :?
We here in the North ... did not understand.
If the disk is something that cannot be considered, so it is impossible to reproduce.
If you can play, then this can be considered.
And if we can assume it means to copy. The rest vzhe from evil...
Just tell me - I owe You money or not?
If you must, then downloaded it's not so bad...
If not, why downloaded is valid and why not me?
I still have my heart is not calm - just excited :wiz
"Stop! Shoot the hundredth time..." (where there is a girl with a clapper? :lol: )
What is different WAV file from the audio file the same works? The size of course. And due to what? Due to the fact that the WAV-file has redundant information for error correction (yeah... 8) ). Now, what is cifrova record sound? Is discrete values containing information about frequency and amplitude. If visually represent a simple sinusoidal tone, it turns out wavy fence of sticks... What is the sampling rate of the audio - 44100Hz This means that when recording at the end of range (20 kHz) for the entire period accounted for only 2 sticks :) in the range, where the main density of operating frequencies, from quality 8KHz to 15kHz (for music neighborhood only overtones) is from 5 to 3 sticks at a period. As you can see, even a simple sine to pass here is very difficult... :) And what can we say about the complex matrix of frequencies? The burn process depends on the RAM voltage fluctuations in the network speed and stability of rotation... All these parameters are constantly changing but we try to remain within acceptable limits... in different drives these parameters are different... On disc 1 and 0 is not just a groove and lack thereof, and grooves of different depths. That is, it is likely that the laser is somewhere a little more davol, and where, on the contrary, a little less...
Thus, the first error may appear when you burn me a master disk; then when you create a matrix for stamping at the factory; further, when the stamping; then when reading from the disk; then when re-cuts... And it all gradually increases.
Did You meet with the phenomenon, when the disc is in the player seems to be playing, and when copying produces errors? On the players (is good) there is a special system of error correction, built on the fit to the data.
Thus, what you copied from the web, will certainly have an impact and, under certain circumstances, :shock: this effect can be even stronger than the original :roll: but a few others... And, in General, in order to verify this, do not engage in speculation about the adequate transmission of ones and zeros, but rather to take the same Mozart - any string ensemble and overwrite it several times, and then compare with the original. You really will hear that the sound became somewhat dull and faded... :?<

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:31

It turns out that you can use only seducom?
But if I have basically no equipment under CD ?
Or if officially made discs to rewrite itself
in VAF and load on the player then everything will function normally?
Like You said earlier that you could do that. bc

Владимир Шумский

Post by Владимир Шумский » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:53

Join issue.
I bought from You Explorer and copied in wav, Andrei Patrushev and recommended at the time to those who have no CD player. From the flash drive works like normal.
Now I was going to buy "Travel EXT.the worlds". Therefore, from the flash drive to listen to it I can't? Laying next to the bed the laptop and drive to it the drive is awkward... :-)
thanks in advance for the answer.
With respect.
Vladimir.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 18, 2009 19:50

Марк Лучин wrote:it Turns out that you can use only seducom?
Yes, that's right - WAV. :)

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Fri Sep 18, 2009 20:54

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
But yet it was officially made in the same factory disc?
And if to rewrite from disk to disk, the quality will suffer?
And another question - it applies to all Vaim drives are already available and to those who still or already not available to the General public?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 19, 2009 15:38

Марк Лучин wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
But yet it was officially made in the same factory disc?
And if to rewrite from disk to disk, the quality will suffer?
And another question - it applies to all Vaim drives are already available and to those who still or already not available to the General public?
Certainly better than with official ROM - the shorter the chain, the less distortion.
All my CDs are still widely available to the public... :)

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the shorter the chain, the less distortion.
All my CDs are still widely available to the public... :)
Thank you for clear and specific answers, and now have something to say "Chamberlain" critical of Russian technology in a personal conversation. bi

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:37

Sorry forgot to log in.
Thanks again!!!

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Sep 28, 2009 22:12

on account of the piracy...
when I myself did not occur to them to buy, but cheaper to download from the Internet, and it's not even about the money ....
Oh, right, in their number )
the first batch of discs I went to pay through the savings Bank, stood in line :)

but disks is a tool with which you can just "find a job that suits me in all respects".

after this affirmation begins to work, and in life appears more gradually or not gradually, it is much nicer already pay bills via the Internet the client Bank, and the goods to the courier in person
and not steamed ... :)

so don't you worry piracy
those discs "torknulo" will be here, sootvetsvenno over time, they will gain everything you want.
Those who did not come to this, I think, it is not necessary.

Here's another, I like the local prices for equipment,
Yes, it's exclusive competitors, but that is no reason for mindmachine.ru raising prices.

The prices here are very fair, if you compare with the American auction, the difference is 5% (if compared to the other exclusive on other sites, there are cheat 100% )

Thank You guys! :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 28, 2009 23:03

Dmitry V.
All for You!!! :o az

Константин АКА Аватар

Post by Константин АКА Аватар » Fri Oct 02, 2009 18:20

Andrei Patrushev
Hello!

I read that tracks with binaural effects can not compress to mp3 due to the fact that binaural effects with this method of compression to be played. Interesting, but this is only true for overwrite or for initial entry, too? Roughly speaking, if in the Studio at once would have written in mp3 format, the binaural effects can be record or in this format it is not possible in principle?

With respect, Konstantin

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 02, 2009 20:40

Константин АКА Аватар wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Hello!

I read that tracks with binaural effects can not compress to mp3 due to the fact that binaural effects with this method of compression to be played. Interesting, but this is only true for overwrite or for initial entry, too? Roughly speaking, if in the Studio at once would have written in mp3 format, the binaural effects can be record or in this format it is not possible in principle?

With respect, Konstantin
Hello!
What's that, a BB is normally transferred to MP3. :)