flood of Travel

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Перат

Post by Перат » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:What is different WAV file from the audio file the same works? The size of course. And due to what? Due to the fact that the WAV-file has redundant information for error correction
Nonsense.
In the wav file there is redundant information (as in any non-compressed file (not just described but something like that)), but this information does not relate to error correction and can not be lost during file compression is lossless. You're not going to say that when you compress a TXT file winrarом lost redundant information for error correction and thus reduces the size. Well, the same nonsense! However, this is what you wrote and do not here about the sinusoidal tone, etc.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Thus, the first error may appear when you burn me a master disk; then when you create a matrix for stamping at the factory; further, when the stamping; then when reading from the disk; then when re-cuts... And it all gradually increases.
Well, all right. What do you mean by that? Perhaps the fact that when you copy the original disc using EAC error no more(due to the fact that the EAC several times reads the disk) than when listening to this disc in the player? did I understand you correctly? in this case, it is best to immediately after purchase to make a copy, and the disk then scratches appear distortion, etc. and a copy in FLACе for example is currently on the hard drive over the years and does not take much space.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:did You Meet with the phenomenon, when the disc is in the player seems to be playing, and when copying produces errors? On the players (is good) there is a special system of error correction, built on the fit to the data.
Firstly, the distortions in first copy of the original(such a spread in the network) are not much more than when listening to this original in the player and therefore don't matter(no matter what matrix you have there is not been recorded), and secondly, if the copy is not a HEPA or alcohol, and the EAS that distortion will be less and the effect of listening copies to be closer to the original than listening to the original disk in the player(as even the original disk in the player(even on very expensive =))) can be reproduced with errors, and EAC reads the disc several times and thus verifies correctly read the disc or not).

PS people don't believe Patrushev! he is cheating you for the money =) and I don't believe I cheat too!! =))) read intornet and use your brain. Knowledge is power.<

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:30

almost
Well, the author will not be able to say that his discs are copied normally the effect will be. So do not buy my CDs , and can download them for free.
I personally don't mind paying for the disks and for the work of the author.
And the fact that free then download this can't be good )
even we can say not in favor of free file-sharing that you get a lot of energy without paying for it, and because of this it is taken you in a different form (the same money, health, serenity, success...)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:58

Anonymous wrote:almost
Well, the author will not be able to say that his discs are copied normally the effect will be. So do not buy my CDs , and can download them for free.
I personally don't mind paying for the disks and for the work of the author.
And the fact that free then download this can't be good )
even we can say not in favor of free file-sharing that you get a lot of energy without paying for it, and because of this it is taken you in a different form (the same money, health, serenity, success...)
My friends, everyone has the right to think for themselves and have their opinion... :) Just as everyone has the right to experiment and, if necessary, to change his mind... :)
If you read the relevant sections of the forum, you can see that I always write about the peculiarities of copied discs with a high frequency (other drives also cost money and, incidentally, more popular :)). And I am writing this based on my experience and user experience... :?

Ямомото

Post by Ямомото » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:51

Hello!

Andrei Patrushev is someone like the Russian Jeffrey Thompson, as I understand it?
I have a Theta Meditation Thompson. Can you list the points that will give me work Patrushev beyond what is a Thompson? What are the advantages, if any?

As far as I understand, the program of Andrey Patrushev allow pretty tough to influence the subconscious. That is hard, not smooth. So then some "sausage".
Dissolution. We live in a world of stereotypes, constantly creating them for themselves and for others. It is essential for life process, greatly facilitate the daily existence and releasing a lot of energy for other things. At the same time, we often forget what we were built for a particular stereotype that any stereotype – the essence of the restriction is appropriate only in a narrow specific context. In the beginning of the disk is chosen such movement and structural organization of the frequencies to dissolve existing stereotypes about a particular problem or challenge and reach a zero level from where movement is possible in any direction.
So you can not accidentally dissolve the accumulated structure of consciousness, which is necessary and useful for some kinds of mental (mental) activities? Zero... Sounds unpleasant, the ball that Mr. Patrushev, unlike Thompson uses sublingually suggestion.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 09, 2009 13:14

Yamamoto,Hello!
Ямомото wrote:Andrei Patrushev is someone like the Russian Jeffrey Thompson, as I understand it?
"My family tree begins with me, yours ends with You" :)
Ямомото wrote:that will give me work Patrushev beyond what is a Thompson? What are the advantages, if any?
Nothing. :) Theta - it is in Africa, theta... :?
Ямомото wrote:as far as I understand, the program of Andrey Patrushev allow pretty tough to influence the subconscious. That is hard, not smooth. So then some "sausage".
Not just our people love extreme sports, and psychoacoustics strengthens internal installation... :wink:
Ямомото wrote:So cannot be accidentally dissolve the accumulated structure of consciousness, which is necessary and useful for some kinds of mental (mental) activities? Zero level...
Don't worry, it's not fatal, and only for the duration of the disk. :?
The zero level is the bifurcation point. Of course, everyone has their own tried and tested reflexes... You here with a zero in life, no luck... :)
Ямомото wrote:Sounds unpleasant, the ball that Mr. Patrushev, unlike Thompson uses sublingually suggestion
Oh, and it's like??? :shock:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Dec 09, 2009 13:22, edited 1 time in total.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 09, 2009 16:48

Ямомото wrote:So cannot be accidentally dissolve the accumulated structure of consciousness, which is necessary and useful for some kinds of mental (mental) activities? Zero... Sounds unpleasant, the ball that Mr. Patrushev, unlike Thompson uses sublingually suggestion.

sublingual is when the cheek is put and resolves a long, long time :D :) :roll:
suggestion is the psychological impact on human consciousness, in which there is an uncritical perception of beliefs and attitudes. before you use such type of clever thank - you need to understand the meaning of theirs....

CDs you listened to? in addition to conductor and music hypnotism finally no words... and the guide has helped so many people - you imagine and can not imagine...

Ямомото

Post by Ямомото » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29

Hello, Andrey!
Sorry for the typo. I would not say "sublingual", and "subliminal". However, I'm sure You have guessed, about what was discussed.
Andrei Patrushev, wrote in a branch about disk Explorer:
the Hidden compulsion, by definition, can not be seen. If you want, there is almost in every sentence there is a hidden suggestion. If you are afraid, make a disk yourself.
"My family tree begins with me, yours ends with You"
It's a shame for You. Don't remember their past lives?
No, Mine never began and will never end.
You here with a zero in life, no luck...
All that You know. Debt service is supposed to? In this case, You only think that you know about me, but rather pretend. Did not like the AUTHOR that it with someone compare. Oh, Yes, Andrei Patrushev is not a Russian someone, this is the one and only, the most. A grown man, an experienced psychologist, and such primitive complexes in themselves do not become obsolete. As, however, it is easy to find Your vulnerabilities...
You here with a zero in life, no luck...
But You are lucky? Zero - it and in Africa - zero.

Сигма-гармонизатор

Post by Сигма-гармонизатор » Thu Dec 10, 2009 14:31

The JOURNEY of INNER WORLDS gives a Stunning effect!!! :ay :ay :ay :ay :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 10, 2009 15:39

Sorry that You are offended, Yamamoto... :o :?
I in General don't like subliminal. Otherwise, there would be long before all the other "luminaries" from the network there would be subliminally drives (and, dare I say, much more effective and safe). Hidden suggestion and subliminally - the essence of different phenomena, although subliminally also possible to record in the category of hidden...
Good luck to the samurai! :wink:

Ямомото

Post by Ямомото » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:20

Andrew,

I have long been TIRED of offended people. Instead of resentment I had developed a cold fury. This is the state that is not destructive for the one who abides in him.
You do twice have given me a reason to be in this State that I'm not trying to push. Why? When my Teacher Vadim Shlahter asked why he, the Master, be strong willed, do not quit, Vadim replied that simply sees no need to deprive yourself of the pleasure.
Hidden suggestion and subliminally - the essence of different phenomena, although subliminally also possible to record in the category of hidden...
Know. And those and others can only detect Pro. You want to say that your use of NLP, but don't use subliminal suggestion, that is, record in a special way
encoded voice messages that are not recognized by the conscious part of the mind, but influencing the subconscious?

But the man told You to give text suggestion. Means it ear not heard, so it's not just NLP, and subliminal. You did that, say, the text is constantly being improved, and if he know it, it can damage the process. The latter is true, I agree. In General, You darker.

My question is:
So cannot be accidentally dissolve the accumulated structure of consciousness, which is necessary and useful for some kinds of mental (mental) activities? The zero level..
You gave the following answer:
don't worry, it's not fatal, and only for the duration of the disk.
If it's only for the duration of the disc, and all positive effects, it is necessary to think only at the time of disk? Why then is all this necessary?

I'm not here for any of the revelations or scandals. I do not need it. I know a lot of it, just wanted to know more about the possibilities of conversion of Russian Psychotronics. When I was at Shlahter such programs in the consumer market of Russia yet was not.

Against You and Your work, I personally have nothing. Maybe You are very talented, and programs - super, in this case harmless. And maybe those so...

Good Luck To RoboCop 8)<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 15, 2009 15:28

Ямомото wrote:I have long been TIRED of offended people. Instead of resentment I had developed a cold fury. This is the state that is not destructive for the one who abides in him.
You do twice have given me a reason to be in this State that I'm not trying to push. Why?
"Cold fury", according to the principle, can take place only in direct clash, in all other cases is the same offense... :?
"What name? The rose smells like a rose, though the rose name it though is not..." (V. Shakespeare)
"When you go through life with a hammer, on the path always fall nails" :wink: I'm just kidding, adjusting to nick (Yamamoto is a famous samurai master of the sword, according to legend fished flies on the fly with chopsticks for rice), and responded to Your sassy :) :o the phrase standard samurai phrase. But You, apparently, flies do not catch... :?
About "zero" You do not understand what I wrote, but still decided to be offended... :cry:
Ямомото wrote:When my Teacher Vadim Shlahter asked why he, the Master, be strong willed, do not quit, Vadim replied that simply sees no need to deprive yourself of the pleasure.
Kindergarten "Lopushok"... In Russian it is called "rotten COP". :?
Ямомото wrote:But the man told You to give text suggestion. Means it ear not heard, so it's not just NLP, and subliminal. You did that, say, the text is constantly being improved, and if he know it, it can damage the process. The latter is true, I agree. In General, You darker.
Yamataka, put the hammer in place, buddy. :)
Ямомото wrote:If it's only for the duration of the disc, and all positive effects, it is necessary to think only at the time of disk?
You seriously think that after listening to the disc all die? :shock:<

Ямомото

Post by Ямомото » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:07

Andrei Patrushev,

It is very short.

What I realized, after reviewing your forum and your statements, your advertising strategy, I think, is the fact that you are a dishonest man, a liar and a huckster. What else can you expect from a COP? The COP is not retired, it is up to the end of his days remains garbage. And among the debris, by definition, decent people don't exist.
Yamataka, put the hammer in place, buddy.
Tambov wolf is your friend, "chief". The place of my hammer - smashed in your skull.

I expose your lies and your weaknesses, which you, of course, infuriated. Don't know how to behave in hands, not enough mind for advertising of products, avoiding contradictions. Here is the best criterion for assessing the quality of the product is the quality of its manufacturer, the author's methods. Do you have a low level of intelligence, you are easily vulnerable, and you're dishonest.

Good COP is a dead COP.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:21

Thank you for your kind words, Yamamoto :?
I have seen in 12 years on duty in such as You. On the street against old women, when they feel their impunity, downright Rambo, and in the office will get on your knees and crawl in green snot...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 16, 2009 13:34

In short, to kill the samurai in the toilet! :lol:
Yamamoto
Hmm..very ugly to be rude, especially to the person you can't say it to my face.

Ямомото

Post by Ямомото » Wed Dec 16, 2009 17:18

Now his face. Over your right. In him saying.
I have seen in 12 years on duty in such as You. On the street against old women, when they feel their impunity, downright Rambo, and in the office will get on your knees and crawl in green snot...
Because in offices you used beatings and torture. It is not surprising that someone in snot creeps when he beat off kidneys.
But I'm garbage, hard, like crawling into a snot like you, in the office of the Prosecutor. After in error not to discourage the kidneys. And as you're pissing FSB I know not by hearsay.

DemAs,

Ment for me, not the person.

Ямомото

Post by Ямомото » Wed Dec 16, 2009 17:22

Well, to press you, NIT? Your business Smaczny, and much more? Do you want to sit? Your time is up, now at the helm of the natives of our structure.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 16, 2009 18:40

Ямомото wrote:Because in offices you used beatings and torture. It is not surprising that someone in snot creeps when he beat off kidneys.
If I didn't beat the boss after all (expert from the regional Department of :? ) Although very irresponsible, I guess, goes to... I Remember one stoned this "perfectly harmless" marijuana (the stink of it is typical) suddenly, for no apparent reason jumped up on the partition behind which the attendant was sitting, and with a terrible cry, forward crooked fingers, jumped to the side Ppsnikov, that brought him and stood quietly at the other end of the office to the door. Apparently he was sbrendili that he is a tiger or eagle... But gravity is a thing more terrible than the public Prosecutor. In short, he flopped like a toad with all his might on the floor, so he caught his breath, and had the same Pesnica to pump. It is possible that ribs broke... Then I guess all the cops knocked, they say, beat him and tortured the poor... :?
Ямомото wrote:Well, to press you, NIT? Your business Smaczny, and much more? Do you want to sit? Your time is up, now at the helm of the natives of our structure.
Someone there next, bring the boy to the potty, and that he quite managed it. bi

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 16, 2009 22:48

Andrei Patrushev
Will not feed the Troll :)

якудза222

Post by якудза222 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 23:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Thank you for your kind words, Yamamoto :?
Strangely, only one, Andrew, why You have to succumb to this provocation on the part of Yamamoto?

uchitvaya what drives Patrushev, download as can any halva, and wild accusations in the direction of the Author & Co., ... Yamamoto, ... many people helped guide to the understanding of yourself.

Faith - the best of V. coli. From spoons of baby juice to recover, and it is sinking.

With love, Якудза222

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 17:34

Lucky those who saves pirates :roll: .
I have as a student not so Much money at all. :(
Content downloaded the Nero image format WAV and APE with the quality 1411 Kbits / sec.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:06

Many on various forums (mainly torrent sites :evil: ) reported that listening to your psychoactive audio programs made them addictive :wiz :D . What do you say to that?