flood of professionals

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Колисто

Post by Колисто » Sun Nov 01, 2009 19:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote: I wonder how You imagine the technique of this check? It's not pills to double blind technique could be applied...
and I wonder how can you make such statements
• increase in creative abilities;
• the ability to think faster than before;
• improve short and long term memory;
• improved ability to concentrate;
• improving ability to simultaneously perform different tasks;
• expansion of the range of sound perception;
• freedom from hypersensitivity to sounds;
• improved ability to study and understanding of foreign languages;
Sounds and encoded frequency binaural beats and monaurally on the disc directly interact with specific areas of the brain, causing a biochemical response in the production of endorphins, enkephalins and serotonin, which results in the increasing of their synthesis by the brain, increasing the number of specific receptors in the brain and their sensitivity.

Where can I find relevant research??

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:42

Before class be sure to drink a glass of clean water.
Second glass put next and drink after class. Water plays a significant role in ensuring the conduction of nerve impulses.
This is how clean water plays such a significant role?? I understand it is influenced by ions K+ Ca2+ Na+ Cl-. Are you sure you accurately represent how the generation and transmission of nerve impulses? And as a glass of clean water can this zanchitelno to influence.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 03, 2009 20:16

Колисто wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: I wonder how You imagine the technique of this check? It's not pills to double blind technique could be applied...
and I wonder how can you make such statements
• increase in creative abilities;
• the ability to think faster than before;
• improve short and long term memory;
• improved ability to concentrate;
• improving ability to simultaneously perform different tasks;
• expansion of the range of sound perception;
• freedom from hypersensitivity to sounds;
• improved ability to study and understanding of foreign languages;
Sounds and encoded frequency binaural beats and monaurally on the disc directly interact with specific areas of the brain, causing a biochemical response in the production of endorphins, enkephalins and serotonin, which results in the increasing of their synthesis by the brain, increasing the number of specific receptors in the brain and their sensitivity.

Where can I find relevant research??
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ :?

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:07

I probably incorrectly expressed, I meant research.

And I know how to write a scientific article, from the entire list, no story can claim to be scientific.

search Pubmed.com for key words audio-visual stimulation gave only a few articles on the topic:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1019 ... nalpos=116

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1593 ... inalpos=81

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1758 ... inalpos=42

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1933 ... inalpos=10

you could see that what effects there are from AVS.

but in any way does not answer
the increase in the number of specific receptors in the brain and their sensitivity.
What receptors?, Where can I get a link to the corresponding SCIENTIFIC research. What is the sensitivity of ligand receptor??(judging by the mention of serotonin probably talking about them), like 5-HT2 receptor may suddenly increase sensitivity to serotonin?? It is necessary to change the structure of the receptor (or serotonin)

Question about water also remains open.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 18:44

The sensitivity of receptors can vary within wide limits and is defined as factors of adaptation (training) and various chemicals. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter and has their own specific receptors, but the number serotoninergicakih synapses can vary and determines the speed of excitation-inhibition to a particular individual. A person's ability to visualize and vivid dreams is really determined by the number of these synapses. The influence of sensory-rich environment for the development of neural networks has been investigated in the 60-ies of the last century:
Diamond, M. C.; Kretch, D.; Rosenweig: The Effects of Enriched Environment on the Histology of the Rat Cerebral Cortex, Journal of Comparative Neurology, 1964, 123:111-120.
"Dr. Marion Diamond who, in her book "Enhancing Heredity," (1988) showed that sensory stimulation of the brain of rats
increased dendritic growth. These changes can occur in all ages of animals from embryonic to very old".

Cheovek according to various sources, consists of water by 70-80%. Most of the water is the basis of intercellular fluid. Links to work in the body, structured water is quite enough. Take at least a monograph Aksenov. The concentration of the ions also plays an important role. The concentration depends not only on the number rastvorennykh substances, but also the number of rastvoritelya.

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Tue Nov 10, 2009 0:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Sensitivity of receptors can vary within wide limits and is defined as factors of adaptation (training) and various chemicals. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter and has their own specific receptors
The question is, what is the sensitivity of ligand-activated receptor?? And why it is changing?
You may not know how to operate the t ligand-activated receptors, I will tell you. Neurotransmitter (ligand) binds to the receptor, the expense of which activate further mechanisms. The ability of a substance to bind to a receptor is called affinity. And say that a certain substance has an affinity to a certain receptor. And the greater the affinity the greater the likelihood that that substance will be in contact with the receptor in the presence of two or more substances having affinity for the same receptor.
And now explain to me how to push the mystical sensitivity of ligand-activated receptors.

It as well has its individual receptors, and how
The serotonin receptors are activated by the neurotransmitter serotonin, which acts as their endogenous ligand
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-HT_receptor

not really lying?
Андрей Патрушев wrote: but serotoninergicakih the number of synapses can vary and determines the speed of excitation-inhibition to a particular individual. A person's ability to visualize and vivid dreams is really determined by the number of these synapses. The influence of sensory-rich environment for the development of neural networks has been investigated in the 60-ies of the last century:
Diamond, M. C.; Kretch, D.; Rosenweig: The Effects of Enriched Environment on the Histology of the Rat Cerebral Cortex, Journal of Comparative Neurology, 1964, 123:111-120.
"Dr. Marion Diamond who, in her book "Enhancing Heredity," (1988) showed that sensory stimulation of the brain of rats
increased dendritic growth. These changes can occur in all ages of animals from embryonic to very old".
yeah went smoothly from receptors to the synapses, where does the number of synapses, the question was about the sensitivity of the receptor. Yes, I know that sensory-rich environment affects the development of neurons of the network, but how this sensory rich environment affects the sensitivity(although it is not clear what it is) specific receptors
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Cheovek according to various sources, consists of water by 70-80%. Most of the water is the basis of intercellular fluid. Links to work in the body, structured water is quite enough. Take at least a monograph Aksenov. The concentration of the ions also plays an important role. The concentration depends not only on the number rastvorennykh substances, but also the number of rastvoritelya.
you please not monograph it is not clear some Aksenov reference and a reference from Pubmed.com. But it is clear that the concentration depends otherstories, only drinking a glass of clean water we reduce the concentration of ions, and that we have the laws of physics say about this?? the correct conductivity needs to deteriorate. Although in this case a glass and a liter of even the well workers will not affect the conductivity of nerve impulses, all the more so significant. In addition, the main speed in conductivity is added due to the myelination of axons. So admit that to be witty about a glass of water written, or provide links to the research (scientific), confirming your words. My knowledge say that this is complete nonsense.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 11, 2009 16:04

Kalisto
I see You seriously are addicted to the physiology... :o
Click here described (in Russian) - and what is the serotonin receptor and how they are related to synapses and even what is a "ligand"... :?
http://www.tryphonov.ru/tryphonov5/terms5/sertre.htm
Personally, I do not need to refer to Pubmed.com to know that if not to drink the water, then head to be ill... And if the head to be ill, then some people will Shuga... :) However, the people are all the more heroic - "Once it burns it fucking works!". :shock: But personally I don't like sadomasochism... :lol:
Physics and physiology are different things, and the conduction of nerve impulses depends on optimalnoi concentration (otherwise, why would the body try so hard to support it)....

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Wed Nov 11, 2009 17:24

The questions were simple enough
What is the sensitivity of the receptor?
How (by what mechanisms) there is an increase in the sensitivity of receptors?
Where can I find scientific studies that there is an increase in the number of receptors?
Where can I find scientific research that increases the synthesis of endorphins and serotonin the brain?
By what mechanism Stankin clean water may affect the conductivity of nerve impulses for a person living in an environment where there is no water shortage?
You all avoid answers to direct questions.
Well, my conclusions. No scientific exploration thing was not carried out, all of this empirical insights from other empirical arguments. And the value of them exactly zero. But most uneducated people (in scientific terms) do not understand. But this scheme is well suited for making money.
And certainly you do not even have medical education, not to mention specialization in neurology and psychology.
Here from such people and other stupid people take advice about their health.

Well, the joke in the subject
A pharmaceutical REP tell the doctor about the new
medication:
Doctor, this is absolutely a wonderful product! He has not revealed any side effects, it can give both adults and children.
The tests showed that out of 100 patients taking our drug, 60 greatly improved health, while in the control group that received the placebo condition improved only four...
The doctor interrupts:
- Darling, it's all good, it's understandable, but we understand you.:
the medicine is you have a new, up to the end are not studied yet, and placebo we in our practice have long been used.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Nov 11, 2009 18:55

but I no longer believe in Orthodox medicine.... you do not treat, and maim... and sell all sorts of worthless dietary SUPPLEMENTS to fill pile pockets or separate treat the body without considering the person as a whole
And FINALLY THERE is an ANTISEPTIC STIMULANT DOROGOVA which cures all diseases (even cancer stops) what are you studiously silent or oppose...
because vparivayut people freaking expensive crap that kill the body....
Yes... I may be uneducated in scientific terms - but are doctors like you make me nauseous :cry: :cry: :cry:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:30

Колисто wrote:And certainly you do not even have medical education, not to mention specialization in neurology and psychology.

Mind machines, drives, Andrey Patrushev and ASD fraction 2 to exist - that the person was completely healthy and had not spent piles of money on all sorts of chemical crap which clogged all pharmacies did not go to the squalid clinic is losing there standing in queues a lot of time (particularly striking the old hospital - finally screwed) and not visited new age medical centers - where they just pump out money, the disease is not treated, and pretend to be the type to do something.....

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:35

and when the body begins to recover itself from the alpha state and does not need any harmful drugs....
we inspire the media and all and Sundry that you have to be sick - and BELIEVE that you are healthy - and so be it :D :D :D :D :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 12, 2009 13:05

Колисто wrote:the Questions were simple enough
What is the sensitivity of the receptor?
How (by what mechanisms) there is an increase in the sensitivity of receptors?
Where can I find scientific studies that there is an increase in the number of receptors?
Where can I find scientific research that increases the synthesis of endorphins and serotonin the brain?
By what mechanism Stankin clean water may affect the conductivity of nerve impulses for a person living in an environment where there is no water shortage?
You all avoid answers to direct questions.
Well, my conclusions. No scientific exploration thing was not carried out, all of this empirical insights from other empirical arguments. And the value of them exactly zero. But most uneducated people (in scientific terms) do not understand. But this scheme is well suited for making money.
And certainly you do not even have medical education, not to mention specialization in neurology and psychology.
All Your questions I will answer directly or provided links to. If You don't like (You after all so you know in advance), then it's just Your personal business. :?
Especially for You to answer for the umpteenth time - I Have no medical educationI'm a psychologist and physiologist.
http://www.yugzone.ru/patrushev.htm
All products on this website (except Alfaria and LIRA-100) is not intended for treatment and diagnostics, and improved health is just side effects from its use. :)
All I suggest on this forum, I suggest in the framework of its competence, or make appropriate reservations and cite relevant references. 8) What You want... :wink: :)
By the way, can You explain to me - why do doctors not know the normal physiology? :? It certainly is a strong generalization, but still... :)<

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Thu Nov 12, 2009 19:58

Going forward

Well, no you in nothing is forcing you to believe. I generally don't believe in anything.

How you and Patrushev have the wrong impression, I'm not a doctor, and more than that I am very far on the education and occupation of medicine.
I'm just a man of science. And before taking any medication, I carefully read all the description to the drug, possible side effects, etc. Find articles on the drug, which explains its effectiveness in treating a specific disease. The benefit to understand something new for me is not too difficult.

And I don't know where you were treated, what you've been told all sorts of supplements and prochuyuyu nonsense. It seems from Moscow and in a decent company after probation period do LCA and no need to wander through the city clinics, the service there is of course the brain.

I represent responsibility that the medications (not to be confused with supplements) with the right to apply (correct diagnosis, the correct dosage) promote recovery.

STIMULATOR DOROGOVA heals all, well, after these statements, in your ignorance beyond any shadow of doubt, and to change the situation you are aiming for. Well the cure for nevista had not yet been invented :)). Stops cancer say, do you know what cancer is?? how cancer cells are formed, so as to form a cancerous tumor?? And certainly the mechanism of such miraculous action is not described anywhere, not to mention clinical research.

A MM and drives Patrushev just for fun, and no matter how free get. Have their money is spread. But the Placebo effect has not been canceled, and double-blind studies are need to determine the effectiveness of medications compared to placebo. But Patrushev sees you it is not a technique of this check.

But nothing serious when something hurts to apply it to Orthodox medicine still have to. And you do not tell me, when you get sick your child you'll turn to Orthodox medicine, and will he MM twist with diskapi Patrushev and Stimulant Dorogova water.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 12, 2009 20:25

Kalisto
I feel sorry for scientists,they are so sure in your knowledge that much of life is missed,that may not be what they do not believe.
This is not the topic of the question of course,but still...

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Thu Nov 12, 2009 20:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote: All Your questions I will answer directly or provided links to. If You don't like (You after all so you know in advance), then it's just Your personal business. :?
Well, if the link to your local library you consider the answer, then immediately see that you a man of science.
I asked for SCIENTIFIC Research. Do you see how articles in scientific journals, how to put ??

Select any issue from the above questions and a link to the SPECIFIC scientific paper where is the answer to this question.

here is an example of a scientific article

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article ... =pmcentrez

Well, for fun, tell me in what scientific journals published your articles??
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Especially for You to answer for the umpteenth time - I Have no medical educationI'm a psychologist and physiologist.
http://www.yugzone.ru/patrushev.htm
Well, as you can see from the links, you the chemist, the psychologist and the physiologist that you have an appropriate education with relevant diploma or you are a so-proclaimed??

Well, if everything is fair, then the full picture should indicate the educational institution.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: All products on this website (except Alfaria and LIRA-100) is not intended for treatment and diagnostics, and improved health is just side effects from its use. :)
All I suggest on this forum, I suggest in the framework of its competence, or make appropriate reservations and cite relevant references. 8) What You want... :wink: :)
This is something I understand, but people ask questions that relate to their health. I have such clever how about syndrome Usera sent the Mat, so did not even think to use all these devices for entertainment as healing tools.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: By the way, can You explain to me - why do doctors not know the normal physiology? :? It certainly is a strong generalization, but still... :)
Can explain can't, I don't trust doctors, so having to double-check everything, and to study the neurophysiology and pharmacology and other very interesting things.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 12, 2009 20:34

All I know from childhood,that this and that is impossible.
But there is always an ignoramus who does not know,he makes a discovery.
A. Einstein

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Thu Nov 12, 2009 20:43

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Kalisto
I feel sorry for scientists,they are so sure in your knowledge that much of life is missed,that may not be what they do not believe.
This is not the topic of the question of course,but still...
They have this confidence with the sweat and blood get, through painstaking research, verification and rechecking. And it is on academic achievements built our world today.

Other pseudo-scientists extended the idea by the tail and without the proper research, tests and rechecking commence commercial activities. Other naive and stupid clap their ears and trust them. And it is no better than the fact that people believe what is written in the Bible.

Here we take drives Patrushev. Written on each disk what a wonderful phenomena it produces on the body. In fact each disc is one set of audio frequencies. But where is the evidence in a proper scientific research that this set of frequencies produces a statement of impact on the body. Yes, they do, if something there is what some pseudo scientific article, which was never published in any scientific journal.

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Thu Nov 12, 2009 20:46

Андрей Кабанков wrote:All know since childhood that so-and-so is impossible.
But there is always an ignoramus who does not know,he makes a discovery.
A. Einstein
Well, that's nice, but the ignorant can only Express the right idea, but without special knowledge, this idea is not to turn into a full-fledged knowledge. And moreover to understand the genius of the idea, only people who have the necessary knowledge.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 21:31

when we got the load 200, no antidepressant did not help.And pain mental thought body torn apart.Session r-4 and Explorer helped to survive.

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Thu Nov 12, 2009 22:26

well, the antidepressants and is not intended to treat "emotional pain".

and autogenic training was invented long before Patrushev. I do not argue that they have a certain effect.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 22:34

Would know about it by our doctors ...
And Andrei Patrushev low bow.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 12, 2009 22:49

Kalisto
It seems to me that living in the academic world articles,degrees and diplomas you're just jealous of Andrew,who get by just fine without all this,doing something which is popular and benefits people.

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Fri Nov 13, 2009 0:55

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Kalisto
It seems to me that living in the academic world articles,degrees and diplomas you're just jealous of Andrew,who get by just fine without all this,doing something which is popular and benefits people.
Well, the grandmother the healer in the village is also well do without all this and also business, and also sought after, and even the benefit of the people bring, and well, even as a by-product brings a little bit of money on accommodation himself, his three children, who have never worked, and five grandchildren.

Yes, as long as people are so ignorant and believe in nonsense because of absence of knowledge, these people will demand. There is a demand there will be supply.

The only thing I envy is how people manage to make money out of far-fetched ideas. With that positioning it as a scientific fact.

Ольчик1

Post by Ольчик1 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 16:13

Tell me, when using MM, what are the risks or side effects? Want to buy, but there are some doubts, the purpose of acquiring the development of mental abilities and work with depression

Колисто

Post by Колисто » Tue Nov 17, 2009 16:20

To why people love a freebie, I want to develop the mental abilities to do this, but want to do nothing, the current to buy a miracle device that will develop my abilities to unseen limits, while I quietly priivate on the couch.