Norbekov

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Дмитрий В.
Norbekov

Post by Дмитрий В. » Sun Mar 29, 2009 17:28

I came here to Krasnoyarsk.
In its repertoire. Crap it all, all stupid.
Favorite ketchup cleverly, because all nod their heads, man says is true. Shit from all drains and all enjoy.

Read it a bit, but the impression is that it is 90% foresee that his technique does not work, but this does not mean that the technique is sloppy, which means that you are stupid.
Came to conduct courses, 10 days, 40 Tr snout, recruitment is limited to 100 people.

4 million in 10 days, even cool for "sorcerers",
with all this, he manages to raise his flock of sheep ...

Mr. Patrushev here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &&start=26 was very evident about the vehicle

I think norbekova roots from there

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Apr 20, 2009 0:54

The roots of norbekova of the priests, and if it is easier, as in a flowerbed - Norbekov-real-droch.-machine... But entozh truncated IMHO by far the...

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:19

Yes in vain you so critical. Norbekov at least encourages some to look at their life full of hustle and bustle like a squirrel in a wheel, on the other hand. The book - "experience of the fool", and A. Marchenko, "the Disease, well, to hell with it" - just nice to read :D
The courses I did not go and not going. And here's another good point, Norbekov and associates much kommertsializirovatj, - the observations and messages flashed on the forum - and leaves a bad taste, sediment...
Look uses my name (I think not free) in the promotion of systems of novice coaches. The book is littered with books of such a plan - "M. Norbekov and John DOE. How to make so-and-so," etc. and the number of authors and titles is growing every day :(

Well, what is the feint with a tour in some city was plastered with posters - something like "the Courses are self-healing person. Taught by M. Norbekov!!!" Naturally the hype, expensive tickets sold out without remainder, because Norbekov himself rarely leads courses, who are reluctant to attend courses so to speak from the source?
Only here is Norbekov - not Mirzakarim Norbekov and his brother, something like Mustafa Norbekov, some strange people... Legally everything is clean and from a moral point of view, tainted all that... then respect for Norbekova greatly diminished...

Conclusion - early Norbekov - gut, what it is now sucks...

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 16, 2009 20:04

Only here is Norbekov - not Mirzakarim Norbekov and his brother, something like Mustafa Norbekov, some strange people... Legally everything is clean and from a moral point of view, tainted all that... then respect for Norbekova greatly diminished...

Conclusion - early Norbekov - gut, what it is now sucks...
HE ALSO openly WROTE = the experience of the fool !!!!!!!!!!!! bi bi bi

here's a modern tale = and the king is naked ...
Yeah you're so vain is critical. Norbekov at least encourages some to look at their life full of hustle and bustle like a squirrel in a wheel, on the other hand.
with such a hand ? the type of change the parties to any other is rest = distraction ?
then if you are convinced that the speaker is taller and smarter than you and then oskarbit you also think to insult and :lol: :lol: :lol:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Sep 02, 2009 15:47

I went to Norbekov.
What he does from the point of view of Western man is called a miracle.
Of course one might think that the floor is framed. It nobody forbids.
But before you criticize, try to start to repeat.
The result norbekova not take away.
It's official - the academician. Or too profanity?
Here academics are?
5 or 6 of the Danes at Kyokushin. You can do that?
Yakunin saw? 8 Danes. Samurai. http://yakunin.ru/
To criticize is very easy.
I'm not defending. If just starting to poke a finger in the person, it is best to start with yourself.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:30

Георгий_19
Well this is all IMHO, and no one as a person does not criticize. And the fact that he's super-duper kiokushin-academician - maladtsa, in that it can act as an example for today's youth. Here, EVERYONE has the RIGHT to Express their opinion!!! And the fact that he is deceiving people, manipulating them and their wallets - not like it, just something... But in General, for someone Norbekov, as already mentioned, was a good "kick" (or "push", I don't know which is better :lol: )...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:39

Димитрий wrote:Георгий_19
And the fact that he is deceiving people, manipulating them and their wallets - not like it, just something...
He is deceiving them?

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sat Sep 05, 2009 16:51

Георгий_19 wrote:of Course one might think that the floor is framed.
etc., IMHO the development of this discussion with me is senseless, because personally to G. Nurbekova have no claims, however, a method of communicating information for me as a person - is not acceptable. az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:54

Димитрий wrote:
Георгий_19 wrote:of Course one might think that the floor is framed.
etc., IMHO the development of this discussion with me is senseless, because personally to G. Nurbekova have no claims, however, a method of communicating information for me as a person - is not acceptable. az
I did not catch.
But I agree, for the debate - I do not want az

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 19:14

Георгий_19 wrote:it's official - the academician. Or too profanity?
It's not even a profanity, and blatant lies!
View what people write interested person norbekova. They checked all of his "calling." All in one voice:
None of the state Academy of Sciences, he is not a member! And was the silver medalist in karate in the USSR! And in General all his titles is the self-proclaimed!
Network is available all chewed!

No need to go to his trainings, it is enough to read his books that would forever close the topic norbekova for yourself! Unless of course You don't like it when you smear, and in response You even can not say anything because it's owner! Probably there are people who like when they are lowered, they direct road to Norbekova, he will give as much as you want, you can even stay for the after-school hours for a fee.

He worked for the FSB that you heard about this? And believe it? I no! Because he even does not speak Russian, about a method of rapid learning is it??? Think about it!

A case is described in "Kuz'kinu mother" remember? Where described as Norbekov, after someone called them no way, the power of thought made a lot of people fall down, rise again and fall on the stairs private in the subway, and after Norbekov said "I'm sorry, unrestrained, but I made sure nobody was hurt"... How do You like the story? And this one never heard of except of the publishing house which printed a book...
I think about this case would know a lot more people than 2 of his companion who opened "terrible secret" of the publishing house, and he Norbekov was very opposed to that it is printed, but then still agree...)))
Very interesting is not it?
Last edited by Жека3000 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 19:27, edited 3 times in total.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 19:16

Димитрий wrote:method of conveying information to me as a person - is not acceptable.
+1

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:13

Жека3000 wrote: It's not even a profanity, and blatant lies!
View what people write interested person norbekova. They checked all of his "calling." All in one voice:
None of the state Academy of Sciences, he is not a member! And was the silver medalist in karate in the USSR! And in General all his titles is the self-proclaimed!
Network is available all chewed!
the link can post it?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 13:38

Yes these articles You can find by typing in Yandex "Norbekov" or "Norbekov who is he?"

In fact the one and same article copied from each other.
For example Wikipedia - mine is quite an authoritative source at least to think about!

Here are a couple of them

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0% ... 0%BE%D0%B2

http://www.k-istine.ru/psychocults/psyc ... ekov-1.htm

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 06, 2009 13:54

Yes, thank you, I saw it.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 14:11

Георгий_19 wrote:Yes, thank you, I saw it.
And what is your opinion after these articles? Do not even doubt?
I have any suspicion at first about Norbekov arose. But when I started reading the book gruel, it seemed strange to me many things. And very neponravilos method of communicating information. I norbekova personally do not know, and when he sort of fatherly informs the reader: "you excuse me, of course but you're a moron, I'm just like you but not a moron and you're just like I'm a moron but"... in General it is strange, to me at least, Norbekov for me nobody, the authority of his opinion did not deserve in my eyes and starts for my money to throw at me the same mud? I can still say that maybe for those who have absolutely everything is bad in life, this is a kick, is unacceptable to me unwarranted assaults on me 90% of what he suggests, there is in the character/personality of the reader not in me, and he says that there is and butaperazine! Know! A person's beliefs that he is a moron vryat will help a strong personality and a weak Pripyat completely. The question arises for whom he writes?
Well, actually its the title! For some, it is undeniable(just because the book was written, that is) for me, it is unproven and apparently unprovable since apparently he has no merit! Except of course, what is written there?
"for seven years of study Mirzakarim finished three courses at the Institute of cotton-growing in Tashkent" :lol:
And where is he earned so many titles? When he had wrote many master's and doctoral?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 06, 2009 14:20

I norbekova calmly.
he's got a lot to learn
those who wrote the article above I don't know what we can learn...

What is surprising is that if You will train the eye, vision improve?
What is surprising is that if You keep your posture and monitor emotional background, Your vitality will increase, as a result, to recover or uluchshaetsya health?

This is the basic tenets of the system.
Base.
What is wrong here?

However, I don't like to diskutirovat.
Every still when his remains :-)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 14:40

Георгий_19 wrote:This is the basic tenets of the system
1. Delivering information in an insulting manner considered unacceptable!
2. The person I willing to learn something, must be authoritative for me, and if there is to be a lie, any authority that man could not earn.
And as the suspicion appeared, and there was some evidence in favor of the negative, then I'd rather not take advice from such a person.
IMHO

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 06, 2009 16:11

I agree, if there is any doubt - better do not use az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 06, 2009 16:27

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:09

a computer glitch...
Last edited by Димитрий on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15

Димитрий wrote:
Жека3000 wrote:
Георгий_19 wrote:This is the basic tenets of the system
1. Delivering information in an insulting manner considered unacceptable!
2. The person I willing to learn something, must be authoritative for me, and if there is to be a lie, any authority that man could not earn.
And as the suspicion appeared, and there was some evidence in favor of the negative, then I'd rather not take advice from such a person.
IMHO

Damn, I just totally agree az az (if cultured). Do you remember in the mid 90's, the magicians of pirmakov all sorts, it was the fashion to each other to give out the diplomas? As soon as I let each considered themselves akademikom man to open your UNIVERSITY? Damn these educational program was panochita hundreds throughout the Soviet Union(God rest him)... So Mr. Norbekov still not all these universities traveled :D :shock: az :lol: ... Still reading the article with his comments on spirituality and development, blah, contradicts himself - after all, if around cattle and on all of us...AMB with a high tower, but what about all the laws of the Universe, conservation of energy - we're kind of like one?... In short, if the person was a moron, and will follow his interpretation of behavior, it becomes this man is still a moron and an Arsehole with a capital letter???...
PYSY. In dogonku - Travel on business trips very often were in a regional city - weighs ahreniteljnaja poster - "all-all-ALL!!! Only "--"----2009. Norbekov you have in the city..." - and all sorts of bullshit, and bottom PostScript - the lecture some out there Grindingwheel... I Think Norbekov is aware of such mutok (well, just like Tender may" in the 90s)? And so would have to go to court... Leading such a... by the Way, I also read... :? :shock: :oops: :wink:<

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 13:32

But Norbekov shows the law of attraction in action! Proclaimed himself a millionaire and won, as it is written in the first post takes 4 million in 10 days if the fact that his theory pushes himself and hires leading...

And for the listeners I think Russian is a leading and not Mr. Norbekov to some extent plus because broken Russian on which he says not only that the meaning of the phrase varies, so still and stretches one sentence across time so that it can be 5 sentences to compose and articulate.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 08, 2009 14:04

accurate precise,
Yes Yes Yes
az
:)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 15:45

az :)

Штиль

Post by Штиль » Mon Oct 12, 2009 0:13

But, by the way articular exercises he has chosen well, I sometimes warm up with it.
A doctor friend about the gymnastics speak well - balanced and effective. :ap