flood and flame of the martial state

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Jan 15, 2009 20:45

ЗОМБИ wrote:ZHSL
I don't like the Shlahter, he's fat :lol: :lol:

I will not live at practice yelling (as I recall from Shlahter two types of distillation:to shout and poke yourself in the arm with a sharp object (about objects - from the words of the classmate-hand combat)). Have Kochergina in training yelling, but we have not decided.
Psychodynamics of Witchcraft, not Tupi 8) There is a normal distillation.
ЗОМБИ wrote:Guest
Repeat for the umpteenth time to KILL in training nobody should.

And you offer me a fly agaric, and what I'm going with this as to do. Moreover, it is chemically caused and pernicious. While buds with pechenocnae muhomorchiki not overtake in the urine and kikoski.

The more chemicals I no way. :oops:
What is chemistry?
I have eaten dried Amanita. Yes, a bit of aggressiveness dobavilsya HDE-TA for an hour :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 16, 2009 14:59

ЖСЛ wrote:I once ate a dried mushroom. Yes, a bit of aggressiveness dobavilsya HDE-TA for an hour :)
Nonsense... :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Jan 20, 2009 22:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:I once ate a dried mushroom. Yes, a bit of aggressiveness dobavilsya HDE-TA for an hour :)
Even pay attention to will not. A person without experience is an empty place 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 20, 2009 22:54

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Even pay attention to will not. A person without experience is an empty place 8)
And this is nonsense... :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Jan 28, 2009 18:54

Карил wrote:How do you like the following idea. When playing a 3D "shooter" Unreal Turnament is also possible to catch an interesting state of relaxed attentiveness. When you get 150% armor, 100% of lives, stop worrying what get shot, relax and go more often. Just go and all in one shot "bring down" shot in the head.

I don't really know how this condition to get in ordinary life. In normal operation, there is no such as in the game of interest to be very careful and there is no incentive to quickly "run" (or work) in contrast to the game.
Oh! I also used the Quake3 for speculation on the stock exchange :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Jan 29, 2009 18:42

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:At that time I was lucky enough to meet Novosibirsk self-published books on NLP and I decided to try 6-step reframing. After several successful applications to the health after the next skirmish Smile, it occurred to me to change my reaction to such a situation. Frankly, I doubted that was possible, but the results were not long in coming... it's Funny that the decision came as if from the other side (
IMHO 6-step method - a good thing.
Turbosplit initially mistaken that rejected the option of Dialogue with the subconscious.
6-step corrects the desired (the program) with opportunities and consequences ( in the process of dialogue with the subconscious).
And the vehicle - fills and asking about.
I would the users of the vehicle proposed to test the consequences of their add programs to their fate.
For example - one person decided to remove a non-fatal sore that he was sometimes disturbed ( such as osteoarthritis), began to prepare "program" the subconscious mind.. and then as it decided to test the effects of recovery... and was deeply surprised. It turned out that the subconscious mind will do this without problems (the recovery), but this will shorten the life :) on the one hand people decide to get rid of the disease, and on the other hand, the system result is not the one I expected .. when I started to investigate further, it appeared that he undertook, on request, the subconscious said that you need at the moment to solve a completely different issue that has nothing to do with low back pain, but it solved it first , and then, and low back pain, he's doing it changed the life chain in the direction of its reduction (confirmed unconscious).
So fans of TS - is over what to work and think together with your subconscious mind:)
Protocols - an interesting thing, but :) they are not so smooth, because to evaluate what is good and what is bad - from the subconscious mind are completely different ( higher in terms of not one person) views on these concepts and that what is "good" for the subconscious of the author of the vehicle - not the fact that good for knowing who are involved in it.And the fact that the author offers to the radio and "swing" handles with his subconscious - here without any arguments the option "bind".(but this is the choice of each).
My main focus - communication, dialogue, sequences that are defined in the dialogue with his own subconscious.
Well, you Mental masturbator :) TS - you obviously read bad. TC - it's just a vacuum cleaner. No more tasks it does not perform :)<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jan 29, 2009 18:46

ЖСЛ wrote:Well, you Mental masturbator Smile
as mastrubator mastrubator az

p.s. the pendulums cleaner - does not happen :o

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jan 29, 2009 19:03

ЖСЛ wrote:TC is just a vacuum cleaner. No more tasks he does not Smile
p.s.s. I'm surprised more than you, because it turns out You do not read the vehicle. for there on each page on pieces 20 mentions of the word "study". :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 29, 2009 19:05

ЖСЛ wrote:Well, you Mental masturbator And TC - you obviously read bad. TC - it's just a vacuum cleaner. No more tasks it does not perform
On the one hand You everywhere, to the point and out of place, try to insert that You, de, the man of experience... on the other, with a kind of daring inherent to the vehicle, with this experience, ready to leave... Or You do not understand what you are doing, or are You like the goat-provocateur in the slaughterhouse...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Jan 30, 2009 18:21

Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:TC is just a vacuum cleaner. No more tasks he does not Smile
p.s.s. I'm surprised more than you, because it turns out You do not read the vehicle. for there on each page on pieces 20 mentions of the word "study". :?
The Essence Of Devastation. TS - nothing to program - it zaprogrammirovat.
Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:Well, you Mental masturbator Smile
as mastrubator mastrubator az
p.s. the pendulums cleaner - does not happen :o
Any more. When the manure goes right in the face and on the couch in depression.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: on the one hand You everywhere, to the point and out of place, try to insert that You, de, the man of experience... on the other, with a kind of daring inherent to the vehicle, with this experience willing to part...
The EXPERIENCE is different and the value of this word is different for everyone. Logical experience flying in the furnace, his place is intuitive, it is when understanding is not at the level of the brain. Logical experience is just as the information you use is much more adequate ;)
It is also not understand, you can only try :?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:43

ЖСЛ wrote:the Essence of Devastation. TS - nothing to program - it zaprogrammirovat.
ZHSL me You are purely human, sorry.
If You really want to be a man of experience ( I understand You are trying to do) that dare to imagine that You not at all, it will be easier to start :)

I'm not sure that I will get You out of the darkness of "deprogramming" , but at least I'll try to turn the face toward the exit.. and so on - Your choice.
Everything in this world - information. it is the original. try to describe anything without information :) I think that You know ( Your level of intelligence significantly above average).
Man as a system to live, just have to work with information, that is, to have the appropriate program information. please check the information (retention when its structure is also working with the information but imperceptible within a human life - low awareness of the stones for example)- that does not exist.
People without information processing programs - at least the vegetable, as the maximum (kristallnact from any programs) - it simply does not exist.
Your "clarification" TS is a single program called TS - replace other programs that you call "mental garbage." But , if you do not have any information processing programs - you're dead meat :).
In this talk about Deprogramming is a trap for the unthinking, and no offense, but when You say about "the cleaner" and "deprogramming" - also fall into the category of unthinking.
TC is a program that preprogrammed early program in his image. Changing reactions, mentality, perception, it is possible to better than the person before. But! it programs for Deprogramming ( I repeat again) is also a programming but by removing any software - that is the result of Deprogramming programs should not be. And since you are still talking to us and yet something still understand it proves the existence of in You programs :) that shows the true essence of Turbosplit like a normal programmer :)<
Last edited by Евгений Кош on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:27, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:46

ЖСЛ wrote:EXPERIENCE is different and the value of this word is different for everyone. Logical experience flying in the furnace, his place is intuitive, it is when understanding is not at the level of the brain. Logical experience is just as the information you use is much more adequate
It is also not understand, you can only try
This is called verbiage. :( Part there is only a corpse. Similarly, the human psyche is pervasive and systemic.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Feb 01, 2009 20:46

Guest, Eugene Kosh - a full write nonsense guys. Do not understand anything in the vehicle.
Well, that's your business.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:This is called verbiage. :(
Knowledge expressible in words - rubbish, I agree.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Part is only a corpse. Similarly, the human psyche is pervasive and systemic.
representing fragmentirovannyh a bunch of personalities.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Feb 01, 2009 23:54

ЖСЛ wrote:sample of a bunch fragmentirovannyh of personalities.
what you're asking .. what will be :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 18:03

ЖСЛ wrote:Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):
Part there is only a corpse. Similarly, the human psyche is pervasive and systemic.
representing fragmentirovannyh a bunch of personalities.
And, well, it's only to the doctor... :lol:
Today in psychiatry, recorded record - 43 subpersonalities (if I remember correctly). How many do You have? :wink:

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2009 22:09

bc :evil: :( bad text

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:06

Carilo,
Before sparring standing in the Desk quiet as the "quiet lakes", then moderate (kontroliruemykh) adrenaline exchanging blows waste into the rack and then again calm.
and at this point, at the departure of "breaking the pattern", a leap forward with a simultaneous left hook to the jaw - ON ;) loved this chip with open-minded boxers 8)

Or you release all or better average be logical boxer. Already passed.
Anonymous wrote:Carilo
you will be able to flow into the lake if in the blood adrenaline ? where he disappear ? pressure ? the breakdown of tissue proteins and fats ? cholesterol ? and so forth ?
You alcohol consumed?
To get drunk with a bottle of beer without getting drunk three or practice. Works. And the alcohol content in the blood is the same :D

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 16:24

ZHSL
get Drunk with a bottle of beer without getting drunk three or practice. Works. And the alcohol content in the blood is the same
this is precisely the action of adrenaline , scared and sobered up ... and he is about yeast in hand !!! when a strong fear or a dangerous situation , so the batters can't stop , even though will power and keep control of behavior and aware of what and how ... not panic ... but shakes !!!! work receptors and reacts nervous system ... like a blow with a hammer by a neurologist , as shudder from the cold as goose bumps from the cold , as the heart rate ... you can consciously overcome the stupor and go to hell , but to shake :) the will is stronger than fear , but not stronger physiological reactions ...

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Tue Feb 10, 2009 17:39

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ZHSL, I'm not trying to get into a fight, but the experience of receiving dried mushroom You have. These should be from Your speech.
Andrei Patrushev You gently hinted at it - nonsense.
Ready? Brewed? You ate it whole? In grams how much was it?
For Your information - it is given to cancer patients (instead of potent analgesic drugs). Natural give not doctors, and people who know. In this case, the dose approximately a match head. The result in addition to relieving pain - a deep sleep.
So what about aggression after a mushroom is not just bullshit... and.... it wasn't the fly agaric, in the best case.
Oh and by the vehicle - if You practice it, the result is zero! Ah, sorry, it's all pendulums. so You do this.. the PENDULUM SHOO.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:47

АлексейН wrote: ZHSL, I'm not trying to get into a fight, but the experience of receiving dried mushroom You have.
Is )
Ready? Brewed?
I was treated :oops:
You ate it whole? In grams how much was it?
the entire hat dried.
terribly reminded chips, I even started drinking beer :) It would have salt, Ah.

You're talking about the raw hat say? even the Vikings were fed Amanita reindeer and then drank their urine. Patterns of use are different, different effects.
For Your information - it is given to cancer patients (instead of potent analgesic drugs). Natural give not doctors, and people who know. In this case, the dose approximately a match head. The result in addition to relieving pain - a deep sleep.
Bollocks. Onex different?
So what about aggression after a mushroom is not just bullshit... and.... it wasn't the fly agaric, in the best case.
Amanita. They are in fact two kinds of all, at least in our polar forests.
Oh and by the vehicle - if You practice it, the result is zero! Ah, sorry, it's all pendulums. so You do this.. the PENDULUM SHOO.
Pendulums I had quite a bit in the beginning. I gopher because a lot of what he did for years and :?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Mar 07, 2009 23:31

Карил wrote:I Want to share a recently made a "discovery".
I found a game that's almost coached virtually all psychological qualities are essential for a fighter. Attention, memory, ability to remain calm in difficult situations, the ability to find "holes" in the protection of yourself and the enemy, the ability to balance between defense and attack planning, the ability to use the changing situation to their advantage, control of the emotions of fear and greed, understanding the fear of the opponent, control opponent and predicting his actions. Maybe it's not all quality, but only those that could remember. The game is called Go, against your computer or Baduk.

Personally, I became much more attentive, that is, the much less mistakes you make. It's gonna be nice to track when I "float", you lose focus and attentiveness. Also began to control himself, his fears, desires. Emotions were can strongly influence behavior. Now I know what I'm doing and why (planning that is). In sum, I became more adequate to the surrounding world and people.

Among the shortcomings can be called next. Despite the simplicity of rules the game is very difficult. Additionally, a good party requires a lot of time (hour or two) and energy ("exhausting"). Because you need to think several moves ahead for himself and for the enemy.
And to live when? :)

better UTB:

You are here: Protocols.ru, Protocols, Free protocols, In this
In the present
Author: Katerina Lazebnaya | All protocols by this author
In this proto processed material associated with our habit of living in past or future time.

Optional Protocol to read out before starting fully, from beginning to end. Failure to comply with this condition you will not get the result that was planned.
-----------------

A list of all protocols, and then added:
In this 18 Feb 2009 free

Launched two days ago(thank you that made me think, well, I sorry brain to masturbate somehow no time, immediately went to check new protocols and found the desired :o ), but already really feel the results that you have described. And even more, in addition to increased concentration and performance - increased physical strength... a leap, being kontsentrirovaniem - squeezed out of the maximum apparently :roll:<

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 09, 2009 14:59

Tried. Turbo-suslik for me it works. Apparently I only work a particular exercise without mysticism.

Also I do not like the idea of "shit" in my head. I think all of my internal "programs" have meaning. If you change the purpose and meaning of life, the "programs" themselves "changed".

Better yet, learn to live and act without programs. Here turbo-suslik definitely not a helper. But with Gurdjieff there is a sea of interesting exercises including use Th. Game very helpful be adequate. Teaches you to think in each moment of time, rather than relying on off-the-shelf solutions. What I especially like about Th is that the punishment for reckless swing immediately after the error. This exercise quickly teaches to think.

All of the above, just my opinion. I in any case do not claim to truth. And if anyone of turbo-gopher helps. Then God help you.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Mar 10, 2009 16:32

Anonymous wrote:I only work a particular exercise without mysticism.
I suspect that you will not have to work anything...
Also I do not like the idea of "shit" in my head.
It is not an idea, it is a fact.
Anonymous wrote: I think all of my internal "programs" have meaning.
I wonder what? :lol:
Anonymous wrote:better Yet, learn to live and act without programs. Here turbo-suslik definitely not a helper.
this is exactly assistant.
But with Gurdjieff there is a sea of interesting exercises including use Th. Game very helpful be adequate. Teaches you to think in each moment of time, rather than relying on off-the-shelf solutions. What I especially like about Th is that the punishment for reckless swing immediately after the error. This exercise quickly teaches to think.
Just thinking deprives adequacy, and effectiveness. the inadequacy is the result of internal problems and only solving them, you will get value. And to Play in Go for this...
Anonymous wrote:Tried. Turbo-gopher does not work on me.
You are here: Protocols.ru / Article / one may not work Turbo Gopher?
One may not work Turbo Gopher?

2. Those who generally nifiga not understand what he is doing and why. There are some idiots who don't care than to knock myself on the head - transtsendentalnyj meditations, prayers, Simoron, reprogramming, or gopher. The result will be zero.

3. From masturbator. Masturbating can be anything - Scientology Peaton, gopher, EFT, prayers in the Church - absolutely no difference. The result - as in the previous paragraph, that is zero. In the end, the book says the sex makes no sense to start. Rather, they can cope with the problem of Masturbation, but they will have to work hard, a lot, and going through long periods when no change seems not visible at all. I think I saw one of those? Yes, in bulk. :)

4. Those who are not ready - i.e. it refers to gopher as just another distraction, like, "well, give me your squirrel, see what he gonna do for me". Gopher doesn't do! If you think you have something to do- don't waste your time. Does a squirrel is just a tool. You can't sit back and not expect the hammer will rise in the air and go himself to hammer nails magically substituted in the right places? So from what the census can be expected from this vehicle?

5. Those who are not ready to let go of the old. If you cling to the old, and not ready to lose him completely - completely, absolutely without a trace - the result will be either less than it could be, or none at all, as you will slow down all attempts of the TC to do something. It's the same as running simultaneously forward and backward. Unfortunately, a lot of people are doing just that. As well as verbally declared "the alleged desire to change" - and then all of this is served on top of a severe overcontrol masturbating mind. TS will not do anything against your will! If you don't want something to happen, it will happen!

In General, I personally would give this advice. If you do not see any results from the study, just drop them. It means that the system is now at this stage doesn't suit you. In the end, the book says it is not for everyone, but for a very small, limited circle of people. It is ready for this kind of work, and the needy in this Toolkit. Universal tools do not and will not. So if you long and have[SPAM] worked through everything as it said, pauzauskie all protocols and not received anything - just throw. This means that at this stage it is not for you. Those who are ready and running, no problems with recognition and awareness of the results does not arise. In the end, it doesn't mean you are bad or whatnot - no, it's just not for you at this stage of your development. So what? Personally, I do not see this as a problem. Maybe sometime will be for you, and may never - well, not the latest incarnation, in the end...<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 15, 2009 20:07

Again a bit - once I paint all over again. :?
ЖСЛ wrote:Quote:
fanatically touting a perfect dummy vehicle, as a method of self-improvement
have mental masturbration this technique does not work - the author warned. for those who have already engaged him on the case - turns out to be an absolute weapon
Yes, really... turbosplit even Masturbation is hard to call... From masturbating though pleasure can be obtained, and from turbotecnica only solid pendulums. I like the forums - all the same - no positive specific feedback, but that's about pendulums - rife. You, ZHSL, incidentally, is also not an exception.
There is such children's the line: "Who admitted he was crap"... and So Dmitry Leushkin very finely calculated the style, all these expressions, promises, threats, warnings (like yours just above) - all, as, however, and the technique is designed for mental masturbator losers with deep guilt and futility of his own existence (and therefore with the need for punishment as alkagolik). Like attracts like (old and already a platitude) - that flock to turbosplit poor susliki (as they call themselves), allowed touching saliva, when there's Dmitry watering with manure and other impurities, "are connected to the subconscious (SC)" guru (of course - he's so much manure they poured - so knows what he says... :lol: ), a handful, tell each other - what are pendulums visited them and firmly believe that they should become better because now is so bad (ultimate logic).
In fact, all positive change - it does not merit to be confused these ridiculous protocols (to the substation on the principle can not walk can), and autosuggestion ("every day in every way I getting better and better" :lol: ) and ritual (regularity and consistency). But the essence of all these protocols is a blatant brainwashing, and deprivation of personal power (erase emotions, leveling personal experience, the struggle with himself - further razdelyvanie already partially fragmented personality). The trouble is that all this is designed just for those unfortunate people (like You, ZHSL), crowded their problems, who have no forces is simply logical and consistent thought - what can cause all this in the ultimate result. Such people is exacerbated by the herd instinct and implication (to the herd), and they fiercely pounce on anyone who says that this method does not work for him... and for people even slightly familiar with Turboslim, notice that its own thought there was not even a solid - citation guru... And no one even notices (or does not want to notice) the logical trap (logically closed on itself, the assertion) that they Leushkin up, although the trick-the beaten - known since Roman times. You can get closer to take - Nasrudin when he was treating some important dignitary, and announced that he will be okay, if the relatives will not think about a white camel. When the nobleman died, and relatives have access to the Hajj with the claims, he calmly said: "You, bastards, are to blame - I suppose some of You thought about a white camel!". And Haji, of course behind...
So here is turbosplit works only if ..., or for those who don't ... the Word here, by the way, instead of points and is not important - can poizoschrenney and poobedal to come up with...<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Again a bit - once I paint all over again. :?
ЖСЛ wrote:Quote:
fanatically touting a perfect dummy vehicle, as a method of self-improvement
have mental masturbration this technique does not work - the author warned. for those who have already engaged him on the case - turns out to be an absolute weapon
Yes, really... turbosplit even Masturbation is hard to call... From masturbating though pleasure can be obtained, and from turbotecnica only solid pendulums. I like the forums - all the same - no positive specific feedback, but that's about pendulums - rife.
Absolutely, when there is real work with them, not illusions - solid pendulums, depression, and so on. I realized this a couple of years ago that real change - only through the pain. Yoga, Energopol of the Deir, Ecstasy(Yes, I can imagine, I have people with whom I worked on ecstasy, there was no happiness and euphoria, only tears and pain, despite a lot of serotonin and endorphins;)).
But the essence of all these protocols is a blatant brainwashing, and deprivation of personal power (erase emotions, leveling personal experience, the struggle with himself - further razdelyvanie already partially fragmented personality).
Stop fantasizing, take care of business. Turbosplit you have something does not work, it drives people to the pendulums(he's not doing anything where the depression)?

Personally I like the insight, when elaboration on a conscious level out the understanding of the very essence of things device me and the world. Reasons just. Unforgettable feeling, because understanding is not masturbating in the mind but in the heart :o