flood and flame out of the depression

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:07

Лёша wrote:no I would like to read the opinion of Andrey Patrushev
turbosplit clearly needed 8)
This polarity :(

You should have said where did you get... Depression out of the blue does not happen. Here mental and decide it is easier to use other tools.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:20

MM 8 years, and people all the time (or since?) in depression.
The brain has forgotten how he to produce endorphins. It's like insulin dependence in diabetics.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:30

Anonymous wrote:MM for 8 years, and people all the time (or since?) in depression.
The brain has forgotten how he to produce endorphins. It's like insulin dependence in diabetics.
Yeah, well You making stuff up again, trying to compare W with a finger.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2008 13:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote:MM for 8 years, and people all the time (or since?) in depression.
Yeah, well You making stuff up again, trying to compare W with a finger.
Well, what You don't understand, it has long been clear :lol:
Once again confirming it is not necessary.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 05, 2008 13:55

Anonymous the groom is misdirected!! :lol: :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 05, 2008 14:00

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nu-nu....

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 08, 2008 19:57

Варя wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I, as a practicing psychologist, I can say that if a person has a real depression, it is very difficult to start to do anything more difficult than to take a pill or press a button on the device to exit from this state. There can be no arguments about the power of human intention. Even the majority of the pressing is not able (because you still have the device somewhere to get it). Well, if there is someone who can take care of at first - forced to do...
:ay
I totally agree. And apply stacks of person very gently and softly, do not push.
ie, chew their snot? How many people you helped, how many worked?

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Mon Dec 08, 2008 20:10

ЖСЛ wrote:
Варя wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I, as a practicing psychologist, I can say that if a person has a real depression, it is very difficult to start to do anything more difficult than to take a pill or press a button on the device to exit from this state. There can be no arguments about the power of human intention. Even the majority of the pressing is not able (because you still have the device somewhere to get it). Well, if there is someone who can take care of at first - forced to do...
:ay
I totally agree. And apply stacks of person very gently and softly, do not push.
The native breath of farm...
- ZHSL surfaced again with manure.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 08, 2008 22:51

Чукча wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:
Варя wrote: :ay
From EXPERIENCE, for extraction of the manure 8)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:21

ЛЁШКА wrote:I fully agree with Andrei Patrushev!! Depression is different, someone he comes out of it and Kama is need of help! When the will power is missing in my head all mixed up ishes person which podtolknut you in the right direction !!!
Yes, push is not a question, even a little shove with all the dope weigh with pleasure. Good?
ЛЁШКА wrote: when listening to the first disc endrofin was awake , now for some reason take the headphones off, drink water and sleep throwing all things
Again, these Endorphins 8)
You have a gland in the brain, they zakonchilsa, died of iron overload and now to produce more they will not :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 21, 2008 13:49

ЖСЛ wrote:
Чукча wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote: i.e. chew him with some of his snot? How many people you helped, how many worked?
Yet you have your manure to Cook trying to spread...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Dec 21, 2008 23:14

Anonymous wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:
Чукча wrote: The native breath of farm...
Yet you have your manure to Cook trying to spread...
And she dung in konfu writes 8)
While the man did not really want to cross swords with her manure - all to no avail. He will only steal time from yourself and others

ЛЁНЯ

Post by ЛЁНЯ » Sat Feb 14, 2009 17:26

I can not understand what is meant by the title of the sessions ;Meditation of the earth" and "ground "what they need and what is lumanovski resonance and its harmonics

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 16, 2009 14:27

ЛЁНЯ wrote:can't understand what is the meaning of the name of the sessions ;Meditation of the earth" and "ground "what they need and what is lumanovski resonance and its harmonics
"Lumanovski resonance" is the frequency of oscillations of the Earth's ionosphere under the influence of the solar wind.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 13:50

:wiz

ЛЁНЯ

Post by ЛЁНЯ » Tue Feb 17, 2009 19:01

what is the effect on this man? when a wide range of programs to meditatii not know what to stop

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 17, 2009 22:10

ЛЁНЯ wrote:what is the effect on this man? when a wide range of programs to meditatii not know what to stop
It is a border area between alpha and theta - deep relaxation, usually a lot of images.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 02, 2009 18:30

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In General, I agree. People suffering from depression do not usually have a decent (for them) life goals.
I don't have vosche life goals 8) All turbosplit zakhaval :?
But I can't imagine smiling in depression :ap
Of course, after You have erased all the posts about his depression. :) That such a kind of psychotherapy, using the forum? (It's a well known psychological phenomenon that a person soon begins to firmly believe in what he said publicly).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 02, 2009 18:34

Andrei Patrushev
not f is a member of the famous Internet phenomenon..here,read here and you will understand everything :wink:
http://lurkmore.ru/%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%BE%D ... 0%BD%D0%B3

Милллла

Post by Милллла » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10

bi and I think that in your heart enough love to to hear your music inside! the brain always works! :?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In General, I agree. People suffering from depression do not usually have a decent (for them) life goals.
I don't have vosche life goals 8) All turbosplit zakhaval :?
But I can't imagine smiling in depression :ap
Of course, after You have erased all the posts about his depression. :)
I didn't erase any posts. And I had no depression. I wrote about the current depression as a result of work on Turbosonic and passing energomost.

Topic: Sedona Method - many times I've corrected you and the rest that there is nothing left. Entire threads were deleted for political reasons.

Love wrote(a):
Awww... The Moderators...
Strange things are happening on the forum.. Then the whole theme disappear (well, let's say they specifically removed the need), the messages themselves are responsible... it's strange Shocked Shocked Shocked
Is that a kind of psychotherapy such with using the forum? (It's a well known psychological phenomenon that a person soon begins to firmly believe in what he said publicly).

Silly you. People - to which from time to time to the chest breaks the whole world is not experiencing a depression :D

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:39

Andrei Patrushev
Leave a junkie alone,he just started to calm down :) almost stopped to defecate on the forum.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 03, 2009 13:37

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Leave a junkie alone,he just started to calm down :) almost stopped to defecate on the forum.
I have high self esteem, but lack of self-esteem is very dangerous for the man himself and others. Imagine (for games) that You have decided that they can manage passenger Boeing (unless of course You are not a pilot-professional :)) and this case You were presented with a full cabin of passengers... And this guy is trying (in his words) to engage the help of others and slips the drugs as "safe means of self-development"...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Mar 04, 2009 21:55

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev
The people who I needed - I was already out 8) relax :)

Writings under Guest - not interesting - you do not answer.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Imagine (for games) that You have decided that they can manage passenger Boeing (unless of course You are not a pilot-professional :))
And professional be like? So obviously not reading the mountains of hackneyed truths, written with mediocrity, and with a lot of practical Experience and developments.
And this guy is trying (in his words) to engage the help of others and slips the drugs as "safe means of self-development"...
Do not try and successfully do. And don't explain depression - a lack of goals. Just when the lack of goals - no depression. You don't have goals, you just live and act.
Put yourself Darovskoy shell(1st step), at least a thread of real EXPERIENCE on the issue raised raped, and then poked like a blind kitten, but all past...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:47

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
not f is a member of the famous Internet phenomenon..here,read here and you will understand everything :wink:
http://lurkmore.ru/%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%BE%D ... 0%BD%D0%B3
Yes, hardly - too low IQ. :cry: From post to post all the same as mumbling spells - boring. :?