Flood and flame from different themes

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Dec 22, 2008 0:42

ZHSL
nope not it

by the way gait is a few modifications 8)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:07

ЖСЛ wrote:ZOMBIE wrote(a):
Somewhere met the recommendation when running through the forest to try to escape at the most unpredictable of intelligence, trajectory. For bumps, rocks and tree trunks, roots, under Eglon to the horizon ravines, etc. Tada vasche, just don't fall...
This is the Gait of Power, from one Galimov Tolteca
Painful and wet.
Gait Of Power ? :wiz .Looks like you don't know her ! 8)
And about Galimov in vain. If you do not take Mescalito and replace other equipment such as drives we to enter alpha and there are a lot of smart and wise, and by the way there are a lot of warnings for "stupid". To not naselesele stoned where nipopadya.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:19

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Yes,exactly,when I run ,I meditate .Sometimes I close my eyes,an odd feeling coming from it .
And you want to say when you run don't you think? :(
Should not think so .You're not a robot running on a given traektorii.The thought process goes anyway.Type-Where the run is like breathing I don't think and don't want to think .how or what God knows how to say meditate.His eyes, and give signals to my brain at least that you run in a safe place, etc etc Thoughts still arise. And even if we assume that you are even so fully reached the condition when there are no thoughts.Before running you thought what you run.? And what would you like to get from running. Just so nothing is done there is always some sense?
And still I do not quite understand what you still deny the creation of thoughts? And only the physical load in meditation? But you're not a zombie.( To ZOMBIES does not apply)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 22, 2008 16:52

LILY-P wrote(a):
the Gait of Power ? .Looks like you don't know her ! Cool
Zombie told you about a few modifications. I should add - with the same goal.
And about Galimov in vain.
It is here on the forum was the expression of a Zombie "Galimov Toltecs". Not in the subject - do not write.
If you do not take Mescalito and replace other equipment such as drives we to enter and alpha
Have you tried mescaline? You compare a dissociative agent, and the best(with sustainable intentions, unlike for example the fungi) and the slow brain activity???
there are a lot of smart and wise
Written by a man who knew not the essence of what he says. repeated in the last book that he wrote in the first.
and by the way there are a lot of warnings for "stupid". To not naselesele stoned where nipopadya.
For you this is definitely valuable information 8)

Following your post you demonstrate complete ignorance. Confused basic things. How is actually previous messages, and not only in this thread.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 22, 2008 19:02

LILY-P
It's very simple,while running, I just feel like running,movement of the body.
Try in this moment to not be thinking somewhere else.
In 40 minutes active Jogging thoughts I am :)
And the goal is simple - to support the excellent physical shape,well, I just like it :)
The creation of thoughts I can't deny I just prefer physical activity passively.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Dec 22, 2008 22:49

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: And you want to say when you run don't you think?
Should not think so .You're not a robot running on a given traektorii.The thought process goes anyway.
Do not confuse perception with the "substituted to thinking".
ЖСЛ wrote:Next to your post you demonstrate complete ignorance. Confused basic things. How is actually previous messages, and not only in this thread.
Could not agree more. Although me theory much more than practice. Even so.
:roll:

Modesty is the sister of talent. As the Great - "...don't ask, don splashily..."

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Dec 26, 2008 0:30

Йа wrote:thank you for the info, but that is what you say defies logic, but that's how stupidly lying on the sofa and che that there are "presenting" to lose weight or rock - is my fake some)))
Stupid lie is not necessary and where it was said that it is necessary to lie or something like that . And 56kg with the growth of 156 to 47 kg . without dumbbells the weak? Anyone. TTN not against dumbbells. Just I don't. And desires to them too. Soure :
ЖСЛ wrote:Worse!
No ideas, just in a dream
You see even easier. As you like and easier.

Quote:
If you do not take Mescalito and replace other equipment such as drives we to enter and alpha
quote="ZHSL"
Have you tried mescaline? You compare a dissociative agent, and the best(with sustainable intentions, unlike for example the fungi) and the slow brain activity???

Not tried and have no desire although Chu valley was not far away. There is no good enough in addition to cacti. :wink:
Quote: Lily-R
there are a lot of smart and wise
Quote ZHSL
Written by a man who knew not the essence of what he says. repeated in the last book that he wrote in the first.
On this, his books still appeal???????

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Dec 26, 2008 0:57

ЖСЛ wrote:Quote:
and by the way there are a lot of warnings for "stupid". To not naselesele stoned where nipopadya.
For you this is definitely valuable information
If the word "stupid" you have taken on your account it is understandable why you have such a bilious reaction. Which meant those who really don't know much and try it with different herbs to change their minds(if any they have)
ЗОМБИ wrote:ZHSL wrote(a):
Following your post you demonstrate complete ignorance. Confused basic things. How is actually previous messages, and not only in this thread.
What I'm confused where I showed my ignorance . If I do not know, I'm not ashamed to ask. And if something is not familiar then do not talk about it. 8)

Could not agree more. Although me theory much more than practice. Even so.
Modesty is the sister of talent. As the Great - "...don't ask, don splashily..."
What my apparent indiscretion? The fact that I am in a public forum I share what I have been able to reach thoughts-affirmations and under the wheels Andrew? This is not the topic?
1 open Forum so all can to Express your thoughts !!!!!!
2 Anything stupid and offensive, I didn't tell anyone. Also as mentioned by "dumb", again in quotes -read as unfamiliar with the teachings of Castaneda.
3 Who asks no one in this forum writes. But if asked who is responsible wants.

4 reason not to splasht - it is rude -"gentlemen".
Although there are the answer to that. By the way the dance in the best sense of the word, or dance, also helps work.
For example, when a stagnation of energy in the body, the body itself begins to move as he wants and rides the energy where the shortage of it. Also in the dance (it can be quite ridiculous when viewed from the side) the body says what it is happy what is sad and what work should be done to raise the tone.
Aese about not splasht if I'm not mistaken again, like Castaneda --Better to dance little dance than a big on the coals. Literally do not remember Sori.<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Dec 26, 2008 23:57

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: have You tried mescaline? You compare a dissociative agent, and the best(with sustainable intentions, unlike for example the fungi) and the slow brain activity???

Not tried and have no desire although Chu valley was not far away.
Why then compare? A dissociative agent and transcendental meditation(alpha state) are completely different things.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:there are a lot of smart and wise
Quote ZHSL
I do not care at all. I can answer for myself.
Castaneda well done, but not in his books, and that fooled so many mugs, earned them 5 million bucks and lived in the Hilton hotel.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: 2 Anything stupid and offensive, I didn't tell anyone. Also as mentioned by "dumb", again in quotes -read as unfamiliar with the teachings of Castaneda.
I do not think that a person who did not completely read this nonsense(and immediately understand) - refers to the dumb :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Dec 27, 2008 19:32

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:according to this, his books still appeal???????
all??? you have the survey results? :)
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:what is my apparent indiscretion? The fact that I am in a public forum I share what I have been able to reach thoughts-affirmations and under the wheels Andrew? This is not the topic?
they just say what in your knowledge was an innocent mistake.. what is offensive? it is even very good that correct :o
On the indiscretion - I said nothing they would not have noticed .

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:14

Евгений Кош wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):

all??? you have the survey results?
if not all then many (the creators of his" new " teachings ) even if you don't talk about it then I use his teaching or sometimes include in their practice of its teachings.

Евгений Кош wrote:About the indiscretion - I said nothing they would not have noticed .
ЗОМБИ wrote:Modesty is the sister of talent. As the Great - "...don't ask, don splashily..."
It's your humble and polite?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:43

A big request to Andrew to create a disc ANTIASPIRIN :oops:

Some men on the forum do not behave quite gentlemanly. Attack always for beginners. They attack those who in their opinion is nonsense. Although they are bunk under an hour is fantastic.

In the man God intended your way
The woman He made up
The man God showed his generosity
The woman expressed the divine art
Hazrat Inayat Khan

Men be gentle !

And note that the forum few people talking in an open correspondence.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:18

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Big request to Andrew to create a disc ANTIASPIRIN :oops:

Some men on the forum do not behave quite gentlemanly. Attack always for beginners. They attack those who in their opinion is nonsense. Although they are bunk under an hour is fantastic.

The woman He made up
Hazrat Inayat Khan

Men be gentle !

Let them go, LILY-P... :o Why do You need other people's men? :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Dec 28, 2008 16:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
A big request to Andrew to create a disc ANTIASPIRIN

The woman He made up
Hazrat Inayat Khan

Men be gentle !

Let them go, LILY-P... Why do You need other people's men?
It is not clear :? And here I Yes, other people's men . I just asked you to create a disc specifically for people who have uncontrolled emotions.

:wiz :wiz :wiz :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sun Dec 28, 2008 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 16:49

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:

The woman He made up
Hazrat Inayat Khan

Men be gentle !

It is not clear :? And here I Yes, other people's men . I just asked you to create a disc specifically for people who have uncontrolled emotions.

Let Hamish and attack next ? :? :? 8)
Discs you have created to improve health as fizicheskogo and spiritual . But some "spiritual" it works back.
8)
Two Buddhist monk went from village to village in search of alms. On the way back from rapid stream saw a woman who was afraid to cross it. One monk picked her up and moved (the monks are strictly forbidden to even touch women). Just before the monastery, the second monk said:
- I'm sorry, but I have to tell the Abbot (or whatever they have) about your transgression. :cry:
The first surprise:
- What? :shock:
- You touched the woman. :evil:
So I left her by the stream, :? and you still carry her with me. :wink:<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Dec 28, 2008 16:53

By the way for those who are pleased mount "friend" who can not pass quietly by aspiring - you are welcome !

Rejoice :D :D :D :D az az az :D :D :D

I WAS "REDUCED "ON THEIR OWN ! :ap

All affirmations to improve the lives worked.
Only here the result is not improved . :?
So far, only one :shock: :shock: :shock:
But I hope and I am sure that working with Explorer still will not pass in vain. And improve will overtake me soon. Because everything is for the best .
...............the best course ahead ( text of songs)
But I want the best right now and it will be so . 8)
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sun Dec 28, 2008 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Dec 28, 2008 16:57

Strangers I don't need it for sure :o
Too much evil they :?
But this parable has always fascinated me. I've always repeated. The brakes don't work if you get mad or offended. A long time snot chew mentally. That is, I ......
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sun Dec 28, 2008 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Dec 28, 2008 17:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:

The woman He made up
Hazrat Inayat Khan

Men be gentle !

Let Hamish and attack next ? :? :? 8)
Discs you have created to improve health as fizicheskogo and spiritual . But some "spiritual" it works back.
8)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 17:35

LILY-P
...Ostapa carried... :(

:o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 17:40

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:BY the way for those who are pleased mount "friend" who can not pass quietly by aspiring - you are welcome !

I WAS "REDUCED "ON THEIR OWN ! :ap

All affirmations to improve the lives worked.
Only here the result is not improved . :?
So far, only one :shock: :shock: :shock:
One time I was the chief expert in regional management. Yes, the devil has beguiled, went instead head to America on a business trip (on the drug). Actually, I chose Glaucus, but you can Dodge and head back to send, but I, in my youth and stupidity, did not want. On arrival began to, so to speak, in full. Th just did (or rather tried to :)) with me nachalnichki. I, however, childhood was toothy - in insult did not give. But it was a shame, the horror. I felt like the coolest in the business and loved his work. All went and thought... thought... thought about it. But one day, as I remember, on the bridge over the railway path also went and thought about it, and was the strongest of the furious wind in the winter.... And here is the wind, probably :) blew me all this nonsense, and I suddenly thought, "my God, he's the boss, so many places to occupy in my head? Everything will change soon and the best way for me". And became at once good and comfortable despite the wind and cold. Began then to look for a job, not really straining. And when you make a step, the World gets to meet you 10 steps. Met an interesting person from the personnel Department, which, surprisingly, the Internet (then it was just beginning) found my article, and he came to meet you. And he offered me to become a personnel psychologist. Then I have psychological education is not there, but it was not a problem - sent on intensive courses.:) So things turned out in life, and in the beginning thought it was the end-all. Now, thinking about the situation, I know I did the right thing by leaving that job (though sometimes I still dream about :o ) and how much I could reach through this step. And if time (and probably accidentally) thinking don't move (then and technology is something different I was unknown), it surely would have been buried (I still have to this situation, the doctors for hypertension disability predicted :)).
So, if you do not will sour, and something will begin to do to exit the trouble, everything will be fine and even better.
Good luck!<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 28, 2008 18:48

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:BY the way for those who are pleased mount "friend" who can not pass quietly by aspiring - you are welcome !

I WAS "REDUCED "ON THEIR OWN ! 8)
I have a vacancy.
Need just a person in the subject.Come,let's talk.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 29, 2008 0:33

:) Thank you guys for the support.

I don't limp, I immediately called to the places where previously worked. There were offers but all in the tubes and it is precisely in those areas.

I know it's for the best and not worry so much.Unpleasant something that is not the way. The University immediately requested for 2 semesters money - a daughter. And a son in College . That is certainly :shock:
I worked with drives with a Guide and Hypnosis. and have learned from what went change. I'm afirmatie set goals which at the current job was not able to give me that. But that went some changes you've got to be ready and it needs to change .

I have not yet learned fully not to pull a "load" which Andrew wrote a parable.
Not learned not to be offended as I always Eugene Kosh teaches, sometimes hard.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:03

Liliya-R
Got down to business. And learn to take responsibility for decisions and actions. The world will change.

Regarding your posts, logic, thinking - well said here:

A person's thinking, this book is not to think. Believe me, the interior comfort and joy, strength and power - all this luxury is not the thought. Alas. In our world, perfectly logical just anxiety, regret, failure, unhappiness, and most importantly - poisonous fear to experience it, permanently ruining the lives of all or almost all bipeds. Therefore, we invite you to escape from the yoke of logic into a magical world of paralogs, look out for themselves and surprise yourself please. We kind of heard somewhere that this is where the thinking man is transformed into something else, perhaps more perfect and, anyway, more than happy. Ultimately, the goal of any logic to condemn the world and to justify himself, while the most straightforward task of paralogs - to get in the world with maximum comfort and to learn to truly laugh. But this is only one of its tasks, and certainly not the most important.

PS: Ecstasy will help you, but...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:43

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Only painfully evil they are Confused
As a wise man once said:
1. "The offense is not in the words of the speaker, and ears are listening".
2. "If you are kicked by a donkey, are you going to beat him with sticks for this, be mad at him or someone to complain about it to someone petitioned?".

Well, I think you are someone evil.. well think again over it and let go.. the main thing is to take action ONLY when it threatens the life, wealth, or honor ( not necessary to assume that the "correct" knowledge of the other is an insult) :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I "CUT "ON their OWN ! Ala pulp fiction
In both.
we should all try to make the most of any situation.. try without delay to find ( if possible) tips which preceded it (dreams, strange events, something that can attract attention).. ( valuable the experience will be)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:46

ZHSL well you as always :)
started for the health az

to finish with your "PS:" 8)