Flood and flame from different themes

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 29, 2008 13:50

LILY-P
Yeah,I know the feeling..I also dismissed "at own will" after a couple of courses of the Conductor.Ochem is not something that I do not regret,but happy that it happened!!!!Things got MUCH BETTER!!!I sincerely CONGRATULATE You with the new..and the company too! :D :o

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 29, 2008 15:45

:?
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Aug 29, 2012 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 29, 2008 16:07

ЖСЛ wrote:Got to work. And learn to take responsibility for decisions and actions. The world will change.

Regarding your posts, logic, thinking - well said here:
So the fact of the matter is that the case only got the motive for the dismissal was despicable. And for the case ----so I've taught people to help themselves(suddenly sick or vacation will not let go so I can do my job) And since I work in the printing industry I know almost all the machines post-printing .And those that we had I knew everything and taught others (for nothing just so the people raised a salary for what I know not one car) So I asked the bosses yourself a helper and the changer so to speak. Remember, I wrote the finger into the fold stuck so this happened after I future Russian teammate said that we should ask you to help on the training leash it's only been a couple of hours after our conversation and received an answer ---the thumb of the left hand and part of the palm to lynnie's life a bit short. I then immediately know it by what all . So how long until all were healed "not yourself" for principa I'm not here. And when "sobered up" then realized that it was a hint that I'm wrong .That's a big warning.
If I have thoughts swirling in my head concerning man and I am not right all the time I hit on something, and specifically something and already know what it is. By the way, that day my nose itched terribly I rubbed like Santa Claus. And even in the hearing said or .....plucked or drunk. As well as korporativki I refused then ran into .....
Now nismotrya anything I taught her .And then I went to an interesting event. In humans, increased wings - I'm happy for her. And happy for myself.
That no matter how much I repeated myself nor the parable, do Not do good .....-it's not affecting me.
But your saying-don't ask don't splashily it was needed. Then I asked for it on the changer and helper.
So got a replacement :D :D<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 29, 2008 16:10

Yes, please regard my writings as not chewing snot and other things if you do not want to trace what the outcome of that I may stop writing. Just going to record for yourself and see what changes occur

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 29, 2008 19:07

LILY-P
No,please,interesting!

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Mon Dec 29, 2008 20:03

Dimas wrote:LILY-P
Yeah,I know the feeling..I also dismissed "at own will" after a couple of courses of the Conductor.
Hah-ha! I don't know, coincidence or not, but I after 2 courses of the Conductor have resigned himself to what the Conductor to even contemplate not thought in either eye :wiz :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 22:48

[Максим] wrote:
Dimas wrote:LILY-P
Yeah,I know the feeling..I also dismissed "at own will" after a couple of courses of the Conductor.
Hah-ha! I don't know, coincidence or not, but I after 2 courses of the Conductor have resigned himself to what the Conductor to even contemplate not thought in either eye :wiz :)
yeah, like a sign of spiritual growth 8)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:50

ЖСЛ wrote:AND all it - EXPERIENCE, the mother of his Cool
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 30, 2008 17:00

A couple of weeks ago thought it was a good idea to take Lily to work for him.
And here it all came together.With the new year, we're going to work. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 30, 2008 17:54

ЖСЛ wrote:I was referring to the fact that you have received to your address from the forum. which recommended disk ozverin

You mean yourself and a Zombie? Your principle-I mstyu and avenging my terrible ? Oh I beg you :lol: :lol: :lol: do not tell.

Not your truth !
A big request to Andrew to create a disc ANTIASPIRIN - text was.
So he yeah :o :oops: bi

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 18:06

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:I was referring to the fact that you have received to your address from the forum. which recommended disk ozverin

You mean yourself and a Zombie? Your principle-I mstyu and avenging my terrible ? Oh I beg you :lol: :lol: :lol: do not tell.
You are so full of yourself :)
Андрей Кабанков wrote:a Couple of weeks ago thought it was a good idea to take Lily to work for him.
And here it all came together.With the new year, we're going to work. :)
Another steel structural logics? :wink:
The business person they're up to no good :)

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 30, 2008 20:38

Андрей Кабанков wrote:a Couple of weeks ago thought it was a good idea to take Lily to work for him.

And here it all came together.With the new year, we're going to work.
Seriously, I thought so. As with Dimas'Ohm situation. az
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:You mean you and Zombies? Your principle-I mstyu and avenging my terrible ? Oh I beg you
+1
What is the point in revenge? Have no desire at all to continue the squabble... scratch... CDA... etc etc...

the observed consumer approach, engaging in "dialogue" outsiders. Like, you then at least for us with Bob. Nonsense... I'll pass.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 20:41

Guest - it's me.

LILY-P

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:27

Anonymous wrote:Guest - it's me.
bi :o
ЗОМБИ wrote: LILY-P
Zombie, while we PAV will not make Antiaspirin will finish? :aa

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:26

If you do not forget the theme of the adjustment body with my mind.
So your thoughts you are "correcting "now not only the body but also the soul .

ZHSL and Zombies I'm grateful for your posts. Sometimes it helps to look at ourselves. Try to do the same thing not reveling in its own right and to look at it differently.I think you will change your worldview. Although I urge you to be someone (God forbid), or use someone else's experience. Your subconscious mind yourself will lead to the right path. Where we all seek and each has it still your.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. :) ALL THE BEST ! Good LUCK!

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:41

And here it all came together.With the new year, we're going to work. Smile
Refer to "Antiasian" did not you popular disc :))))
(shyutka)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:44

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Your principle-I mstyu and avenging my terrible ? Oh I beg you Laughing Laughing Laughing do not tell.
Really, after a long dialogue with Zombies and ZHSL you even think of such a thing??? :shock:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jan 04, 2009 18:59

Евгений Кош wrote:Refer to "Antiasian" did not you popular disk )))
(shyutka)
I do it just once :wink: When to demolish the roof is conceit and megalomania. You can ? Well, thank you !

Сергей Акустик

what the fuck?

Post by Сергей Акустик » Thu Jan 08, 2009 14:41

Listened to this record about 5 minutes, the sound is interesting, sounds like a flying saucer from the movies :) but as a person who is not the first year interested in acoustics, I have a few questions to authors on the home page: "pink noise – contains all frequencies in audible range is good for the ear proportions, increases the effectiveness of binaural beats."- a dubious assertion, pink noise is not a frequency pleasing to the ear ratio, and audio signal which contains all frequencies simultaneously, wherein each of the aktava have the same sound power. It is used to zamerene frequency characteristics of the acoustic devices. where did you get that pink noise is useful for a person?

Further, though stand, though fall...the authors write that the frequency from 0.5 to 1.5 Hz there is something to stimulate and hair growth...I don't know if hair growth on the ass, if the listener will try to hear them. Nor any acoustic instrument, even monitor closed headphones will not create compression in these chastoty. Max is after 10 Hz you see or feel something in a very powerful and tight to the ears headphones. For people who do not know basic things, explain sound is vibration with a frequency of 20 Hz - 20000 Hzeverything that is below NOT sound. So the developers of any speaker systems, including headphones does not aim to design speakers vosproizvedenie frequency nezvalova.
What speaker can reproduce the frequency, and from the information that these frequencies have what effects, about which you write?

If my post is not removed immediately, the request to the authors to substantiate their answers with reference to reputable sources.

To analyze the rest of the sayings I won't, but I'm sure if a detailed analysis of what is binaural, and as they are there monaurally beats...then too all is not in favor of the developers of this unique program.

P. S. did spectral analysis of the recording in sound forzhe, it seems that below 38 Hz pink noise stupid, and above - something readjusted the EQ, again in pink noise, for some, can be something pleasant tonality of the audio signal.<

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 08, 2009 15:01

Сергей Акустик wrote:For people who do not know basic things

Read the thread carefully - maybe something you will understand. :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Jan 08, 2009 15:05

Сергей Акустик wrote:where did you get that pink noise is useful for a person?
Not to be confused with the warm soft!

Useful - not a pleasant or musical. For example, to drip Taufon eye is not nice. Although as anyone.

Acoustic - doesn't mean a neuro-acoustic... Gee-Gee.
Сергей Акустик wrote:Nor any acoustic instrument, even monitor closed headphones will not create compression in these chastoty.
As they say shit to the root (if you like coprophilia terminology). Binaural beats are not sound, and glitch. bi bi bi

In IT circles say - RTFM (read the fucking manual). az Technology working.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: what the fuck?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 08, 2009 17:41

Сергей Акустик wrote:Listening to this recording for 5 minutes, the sound is interesting, sounds like a flying saucer from the movies :) but as a person who is not the first year interested in acoustics, I have a few questions to authors on the home page: "pink noise – contains all frequencies in audible range is good for the ear proportions, increases the effectiveness of binaural beats."- a dubious assertion, pink noise is not a frequency pleasing to the ear ratio, and audio signal which contains all frequencies simultaneously, wherein each of the aktava have the same sound power. It is used to zamerene frequency characteristics of the acoustic devices. where did you get that pink noise is useful for a person?

Further, though stand, though fall...the authors write that the frequency from 0.5 to 1.5 Hz there is something to stimulate and hair growth...I don't know if hair growth on the ass, if the listener will try to hear them. Nor any acoustic instrument, even monitor closed headphones will not create compression in these chastoty. Max is after 10 Hz you see or feel something in a very powerful and tight to the ears headphones. For people who do not know basic things, explain sound is vibration with a frequency of 20 Hz - 20000 Hzeverything that is below NOT sound. So the developers of any speaker systems, including headphones does not aim to design speakers vosproizvedenie frequency nezvalova.
What speaker can reproduce the frequency, and from the information that these frequencies have what effects, about which you write?

If my post is not removed immediately, the request to the authors to substantiate their answers with reference to reputable sources.

To analyze the rest of the sayings I won't, but I'm sure if a detailed analysis of what is binaural, and as they are there monaurally beats...then too all is not in favor of the developers of this unique program.

P. S. did spectral analysis of the recording in sound forzhe, it seems that below 38 Hz pink noise stupid, and above - something readjusted the EQ, again in pink noise, for some, can be something pleasant tonality of the audio signal.
For replenishment of professional knowledge please refer the book "fundamentals of psychoacoustics" (link is in the Article section on this site).
Next time before you criticize something, please collect enough information to understand what You write or say. :)<

Сергей Акустик

Post by Сергей Акустик » Thu Jan 08, 2009 22:45

Read the thread carefully - maybe something you will understand.
save your time, so read the whole thread did not commented that on the main page, better don't tell what I need to understand.

ZOMBIE
you're like all the hard for you even though he understand what nakalyakal in your message, you even got a comment not the topic is in fact, maybe too long record listening?

Andrei Patrushev
because I didn't swing on the knowledge of psychoacoustics, note, commented only with his purely technical side. and will stick to the asshole, which you then complete. first view my site ---removed--- and, accordingly, consider who you're talking to, not with the sucker in his area, I understand perfectly, so answer me my questions in the previous post!
If you put something in opposition, I must examine the entire course of psychoacoustics.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 08, 2009 23:48

Sergei Akustik
Darling,we value your time.Study the topic yourself.On the website everything is there.
Assholes on the forum we do not have here a lot of interesting people engaged in self-development.
How you got here?
By the looks of the pictures, the theme of self-development far from you. :)
Masteri better speakers in my garage,and don't insult our forum.

PS
The website your - loser. :wink:

Сергей Акустик

Post by Сергей Акустик » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:40

and in the case