Flood and flame from different themes

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЖСЛ
Re: Fear

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Oct 12, 2008 17:53

Василий.К wrote:Hello.

I use MindSpa for three weeks. Initially not seen nikakogo effect, then began to improve sleep, then began to enjoy the relaxation, but then there was a problem.
The farther I dive into relaxation, the stronger the fear I feel. For example, yesterday set 8-th program and the end delegate I can think of. Went just a terrible fear and had to remove the glasses.

What is this effect and how to overcome it?

Thank you.
It's not "effect". They're the manure from you. Get to it and deal with it. Unfortunately I can not advise you effective means of struggle, Gospodin Patrushev will commit atrocities 8)

Чукча

Re: Fear

Post by Чукча » Sun Oct 12, 2008 18:15

ЖСЛ wrote:
Василий.К wrote:Hello.

I use MindSpa for three weeks. Initially not seen nikakogo effect, then began to improve sleep, then began to enjoy the relaxation, but then there was a problem.
The farther I dive into relaxation, the stronger the fear I feel. For example, yesterday set 8-th program and the end delegate I can think of. Went just a terrible fear and had to remove the glasses.

What is this effect and how to overcome it?

Thank you.
It's not "effect". This is manure from you. Get to it and deal with it. Unfortunately I can not advise you effective means of struggle, Gospodin Patrushev will commit atrocities 8)
That one in the head, then the language, however...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Oct 12, 2008 23:09

ЖСЛ wrote:It's not "effect". They're the manure from you. Get to it and deal with it. Unfortunately I can not advise you effective means of struggle, Gospodin police will behave brutally Cool
pay attention to yourself.. you have serious health problems.. "Manure" Basil is just sophomoric compared to your mental processes.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:07

Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:It's not "effect". They're the manure from you. Get to it and deal with it. Unfortunately I can not advise you effective means of struggle, Gospodin police will behave brutally Cool
pay attention to yourself.. you have serious health problems.. "Manure" Basil is just sophomoric compared to your mental processes.

Me dung no longer goes in all practices of this nature. Left whole.
But of you he is Minmachine 8)
Turbosonic to help. But you will be especially fucked :ay

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:24

ЖСЛ wrote:
рус wrote:the Development of 80-90% of intuition for several months are tempting, it naturally requires no less than 5 years, or even 10. And still superinduce if there is no psychopathology, success is problematic. Simply, the trader will NOT believe the flickering in his mind the intuition, reason.
What nafig intuition, if you are under the control of the flier-egregor(the worst I current had to meet), whose signals are considerably stronger than any of your intuition? You are inside, not outside and lose Vision.

You can certainly learn to work with astral projection brain and selected areas Yes/no, but this is looooove way, and without substance... not talk about it 8)
I've been wondering, too, ZHSL, - you here the luminosity is very low (hence the distortion so your perception). From my experience it is either you are seriously ill, or play "energy network marketing". To not like you too much. And in the case of the second it becomes clear why you hang out on forums and epatiruete people there - the owners you are constantly sucking energy and you also have nowhere to go... Maybe some other other options are there? What's your experience :) on this account it is known?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 13, 2008 17:36

Secn ICRC wrote(a):
I've been wondering, too, ZHSL, - you here the luminosity is very low (hence the distortion so your perception).
The luminosity is sufficient, otherwise I have not flocked you like. She's just introverted, and Turbosonic - hard thing.
Quote:
And in the case of the second it becomes clear why you hang out on forums and epatiruete people there - the owners you are constantly sucking energy and you also have nowhere to go...
I know where and when to attend and why. Relax. The energy exchange is clearly the other way.

PS: What do you have for habit to go there where I am present? Because in Stock market you do not understand and how it can make money, with no contact with the Egregore, about how to get him out of the game, successful traders a lifetime - you know nothing.
About egregors know, but still talk cliche. Go to flood in other topics.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 13, 2008 18:26

Гость wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:pay attention to yourself.. you have serious health problems.. "Manure" Basil is just sophomoric compared to your mental processes.
Eugeneand you CTO to make this diagnosis people?
Just offended on all people.
You experienced the same thing and Basil.To? If Yes, then better share your experience and tell me what to do.
There is nothing to him except manure with people to share. Because he with them and not.

Guest, Good advice you give to Basil, but understand - the fear - the person has only a strong-willed impulse. If the person is capable of it - you better podlesice more help. If not able to - not to say useless, he will freak out. It's just EXPERIENCE :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 13, 2008 23:44

Евгений Кош wrote: (by the way ! and you do not accidentally from ZHSL?
No, modernizing Ipadres lit.
and I feel that our forum will soon be popular among intelligence agencies... for someone here too active propaganda is unobtrusive wheels.. soon toplist such a filter is not far away)
You see, MM, Yoga, Personal growth, mental health issues - are inextricably linked to Psychoactive substances. Remember though Castaneda 8)

You apparently have not moved quite yet, though trying to seem so.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Oct 13, 2008 23:50

ZHSL
To discuss who is who,who is advanced and who is not how tough you are ,I suggest you open a separate forum thread.
Perhaps it will be someone interesting.)
In the future, everything that is not related directly to the topic will be deleted.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 14, 2008 0:01

ЖСЛ wrote:Remember though Castaneda Cool
his advancement was such in his time.
isn't it fun to find your way?
or the herd-castaneous sense does not let you? :)))

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Tue Oct 14, 2008 0:45

ЖСЛ wrote:look, uh, Yoga, Personal growth, mental health issues - are inextricably linked to Psychoactive substances. Remember though Castaneda 8)
Sorry, dear, you Castaneda on the first book you read? Apparently not quite.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 14, 2008 0:54

[Максим] wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:look, uh, Yoga, Personal growth, mental health issues - are inextricably linked to Psychoactive substances. Remember though Castaneda 8)
What do you disagree with? The use of Surfactants welcome I current in this context have used.
Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:Remember though Castaneda Cool
his advancement was such in his time.
isn't it fun to find your way? or the herd-castaneous sense does not let you? :)))
I did a thread somewhere saying that I'm a fan of Carlos? No, I was always struck by the inefficiency and superficiality. Total incompleteness. But the way of the warrior you are right - not for everyone.

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:19

ЖСЛ wrote:
[Максим] wrote:
What do you disagree with? The use of Surfactants welcome I current in this context have used.
Yes? Open, for example, the book "tales of Power" and read:
"Helped me plant the power? — I asked.
'Certainly,' he said. — they gave you by stopping your view of the world. In this respect, the power plants have the same effect on the tonal as the right way of walking. Both are overwhelmed with information, and the power of the inner dialogue comes to an end. Plants suitable for this, but too expensive. They cause indescribable harm to body. It's their fault, especially dope."

or
"...The extraordinary effect that psychotropic plants had on me, was the basis for my conclusion that their use is key in teaching. I held onto this belief and only in the last years of the apprenticeship I realized that all meaningful transformations and findings of sorcerers are always made in a state of sober consciousness..."
etc.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:46

[Максим] wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote: what do you disagree WITH? The use of Surfactants welcome I current in this context have used.
Yes? Open, for example, the book "tales of Power" and read:
"Helped me plant the power? — I asked.
'Certainly,' he said. — they gave you by stopping your view of the world. In this respect, the power plants have the same effect on the tonal as the right way of walking. Both are overwhelmed with information, and the power of the inner dialogue comes to an end. Plants suitable for this, but too expensive. They cause indescribable harm to body. It's their fault, especially dope."
Well, firstly I do not understand - what you are arguing. But you yourself don't understand. And if you look back, I only say that the theme of Surfactants included in the topics raised on this forum :wink:
I held on to this belief and only in the last years of the apprenticeship I realized that all meaningful transformations and findings of sorcerers are always made in a state of sober consciousness..."
1. Actually, Carlos wrote that under pressure from the authorities, after enthusiastic teenagers. In an interview, confessed.

2. Pay attention to the time factor. At first he thought so. Then stopped. But it then occurred after the beginning ;) All of his beginning of the movement and he realized it in the beginning - BEGAN with them. There would be nothing without them.

I also figured out and know on the topic because obviously plenty of others, why do people argue with me, huh :?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:34

ЖСЛ wrote:I did a thread somewhere saying that I'm a fan of Carlos? No, I was always struck by the inefficiency and superficiality. Total incompleteness. But the way of the warrior you are right - not for everyone.
Well confessed :) and that ZHSL and the way of the warrior - incompatible concepts :)
(myself, I also silent)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:55

ZHSL and that you have and Deir doing? Or does the reading?

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:20

ZHSL
Yeah, everything is clear with you. So usually in kindergarten arguing: I know, I'm the man, I do not understand why you argue with me, because I read in the newspaper that... here in the original - all power, international politics is a pancake, and truth - in Newspapers, in interviews. Do something, and the media more censored. In this case, we considered a particular work, titled the TEACHINGS of don Juan and I gave a specific quote. Your "Actually... In the interview she said..." Gee, so if your language, who said that he "confessed in an interview," not "under pressure from the authorities" :?

Oh, clearly knows more than all shone ZHSL, won't you join the debate, because his point of view expressed, and your answers do not satisfy me. Sorry about the smartest :?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 14, 2008 13:26

Ростислав wrote:ZHSL and that you have and Deir doing? Or does the reading?
What I am not current doing. And even his own achievements of imasco :)
as a system develops a human in minimum time, fast and far with little terrible effects 8)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 14, 2008 15:55

[Максим] wrote: Your "Actually... In the interview she said..." Gee, so if your language, who said that he "confessed in an interview," not "under pressure from the authorities" :?

Can you imagine the reverse situation? when the US government put pressure on Carlos, forcing him to promote a Peahen? :shock:
I wonder what you have agreed in the second message...
[Максим] wrote:Oh, clearly knows more than all shone ZHSL, won't you join the debate, because his point of view expressed, and your answers do not satisfy me. Sorry about the smartest :?

Stop. You do not understand what you're talking to a human EXPERIENCE?

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Tue Oct 14, 2008 16:26

ЖСЛ wrote:I Wonder what you have agreed in the second message...
Why agreed, there are some opinions. Read, for example, the book by John Coleman "the Committee of 300". Only it concerns the topic of our conversation.
ЖСЛ wrote: Stop. You do not understand what you're talking to a human EXPERIENCE?
I said I was sorry. :) Apparently you are so experienced that they know absolutely everything about the experience the rest of the forum and ignore them. I'm scared...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 14, 2008 17:33

[Максим] wrote:I'm sorry. :) Apparently you are so experienced that they know absolutely everything about the experience the rest of the forum and ignore them. I'm scared...
In any case, I'm not going to disregard anyone's personal experience. Forum vosche created.

Here's an example, the Experience of another person(to help you understand what is experience, which worth to share with others), among other things, this surfactant are commercially available and are not prohibited by the criminal code. And as you can see he absolutely refutes the assertion of Carlos Tales of power :wink:
------------

Then came the peak of the trip, which lasted about 2-4 hours. The feelings are indescribable. Information is non-stop. Reveal all semantic bundles of the previous periods of life. See HOW the power to run your life. With some effort and perfection you can shift the assemblage point in normal position (or at least close to it) and mute the stream. Could become pure awareness. Watched your mind as separate from myself – cool, mind smiled, his whole life was perceived as a joke rolleyes.gif Could go to the astral plane, but because no experience, the theoretical base is weak and motivation is absent, I had to resist this because of the possibility not to come back. The most important thing (actually, something for which the experiment was conducted) have realized a lot about my life and myself.
Fully aware of the teachings of HH. Books KK is the map. Everyone can use it if you know how. But without plants, or rather the Protector to understand it is not possible. Ie you will feel that you understand, but a lot of sense, you will slip away and eventually you will come can't. Need someone who will teach. For Example, The Spirit Of The Rose. He's doing it. The most common way took me by the hand like a small child and held in the Museum before the exhibits and explained everything, and I remember the trip everybody was saying, "I know, I know" rolleyes.gif

2:24 Tired. Presses the eyes of horror, it's probably the pressure. Still a little wobbly. A lot of information. The world has changed or I went back to his old self is yet to grasp. But that's for later... There is purpose. Much has been understood. Go to sleep...<
Last edited by ЖСЛ on Tue Oct 14, 2008 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

Платон Грант

QUESTION TO A. PATRUSHEV!

Post by Платон Грант » Tue Oct 14, 2008 18:49

...The question to Andrei Patrushev!!!.... from Odessa - they all want to try to listen to your CDs feel.that there is something interesting (in terms of development) is!...advise - what??...beckons me MASSAGE your BRAIN!...there could be something there!..and tell me - how luccheses to do through you or search for dealers in Ukraine!??...in principle, the Odessa city all pleasant - can be напрямую1??...in short - I beg you-tell me!!...a lot of respect and support your work(especially M-cars!!...I want this to be - namely, the NOVA PRO 100...however, later raise the funds!Good LUCK!!
...and here in Odessa, you can this car to look and feel!...it would be just GREAT!!...if this is SOMETHING THAT I THINK lent to be bought!!Good LUCK!! az
...Yes - I'm already such disks do - listen to the success of KREATOR.Jefferson is also sometimes listen to!...frankly - we in Ezo Stores still that is not!!!glad I popped up on your sites as happened!

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Tue Oct 14, 2008 18:53

ZHSL
...I WONDER!!...like always something new and creative!

Джим

Post by Джим » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:04

Else.
over the last week (not sure, MB. two) carts ZHSL (and a guest) in my opinion turned this forum into complete garbage (and before that, maturely :( ) -- drug myths + attempts of answers (correct, but useless, it seems).
With myths, for me, to fight is not possible (myths play with people, they are objections), but the view from my bell all the latest active canoe buried the idea (even commercial -- as a resource for those podderzki MM and Ko) forum. Ie, I'm still glad that there are people promoting MM, etc. But seems to be "just a forum" when it has exhausted itself. In any case this -- in the way he lived.
This is my (dog) (private) opinion. In presenting it, I do not insist on anything.
Type sorry, if that is not so.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:14

Джим wrote:Else.
over the last week (not sure, MB. two) carts ZHSL (and a guest) in my opinion turned this forum into complete garbage (and before that, maturely :( ) -- drug myths + attempts of answers (correct, but useless, it seems).
With myths, for me, to fight is not possible (myths play with people, they are objections), but the view from my bell all the latest active canoe buried the idea (even commercial -- as a resource for those podderzki MM and Ko) forum. Ie, I'm still glad that there are people promoting MM, etc. But seems to be "just a forum" when it has exhausted itself. In any case this -- in the way he lived.
This is my (dog) (private) opinion. In presenting it, I do not insist on anything.
Type sorry, if that is not so.
Live for yourself and let others live. You always go for some "drugs" that the subject no one discussed. Talking about the Stock Exchange, the theme is called. And tech support has not wavered.

Here we discuss Stock trading in the Stock Market of the Russian Federation and MM. Let me remind you 8) And it is a very commercial question, you drain is clearly not earning it and not even dream of. Other troubles - elsewhere please. OK?