Flood and flame from different themes

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 15, 2008 20:17

Going forward
have finally a strange reaction to me...

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Fri Oct 17, 2008 16:24

...Hey!!what is the rainbow arc - come on.share!!...please!! :shock: :shock: :shock: ...I'm fond of it...and also your opinion about these DISCS! - how are they!??something gives!?? az good luck!!

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Fri Oct 17, 2008 20:05

CLEAR!!!ALEX THANK YOU!!!....Alex - in the Greek - is very horhor man!!...lucky me so good LUCK!...learn this very ARC!!! az

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Oct 17, 2008 22:58

Ром wrote:Guys, what is "the Egregor"?
Yandex cancelled? (C) :)
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Well, sooo respect this approach to business.:)
I like the logic, too. Current problem-the egregore. EGR will block any, any intuition, any vision. Experience 8)
And you with these things not working.

Traders:
To deal with agrom is not easier to negotiate. Or exclude logic.
It is possible to achieve a full understanding of the exchange at the mental level and integrating themselves into it. Yes, and life in General. But without plants is not really 8)

CBB

Post by CBB » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:11

ЖСЛ wrote:Can achieve a complete understanding of the exchange at the mental level and integrating themselves into it. Yes, and life in General. But without plants is not really 8)
"..and the men (Buffett and Soros) don't know!" (C)

You,ZHSL,have at least a little bit successful trading experience??? I think not!!! It is not necessary here to infect all of your nonsense!

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:44

CBB wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:Can achieve a complete understanding of the exchange at the mental level and integrating themselves into it. Yes, and life in General. But without plants is not really 8)
"..and the men (Buffett and Soros) don't know!" (C)
Buffett and Soros have no relation to trading as ever the traders were not. They gooooooooone investors, you are probably not completely familiar with their activities. Buffett so in Buy&Hold decades 8)
You,ZHSL,have at least a little bit successful trading experience???

Of course. That's why I came to the conclusion(to which you are only going to touch) to the current time when you chopped down Marginally, not one, and you should seek refuge on an esoteric forum. Where people speak an entirely different language.
I think not!!!It is not necessary here to infect all of your nonsense!
Pour irritation elsewhere. Even the simplest mental psycho - focused on the integration of a group of people, the interaction with a specific person(in any intelligence trained) - just as work effectively with FR.

Do not want - give up Quick, put NetInvestor and scelerate yourself apart on the flow of money, hopping necessary. The settings there - that the current does not allow to get into *.cfg and handles, handles 8)

CBB

Post by CBB » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:49

Buffett and Soros have no relation to trading as ever the traders were not. They gooooooooone investors, you are probably not completely familiar with their activities. Buffett so in Buy&Hold decades
ZHSL,pleeeeeeeeease you know what I mean! And I don't meeeeeeeeeee well acquainted with their respective areas! :)
of Course. That's why I came to the conclusion(to which you are only going to touch) to the current time when you chopped down Marginally, not one, and you should seek refuge on an esoteric forum. Where people speak an entirely different language.
damn, why are you here..? trade from the Institute of Serbia?? :wink:
Pour irritation elsewhere. Even the simplest mental psycho - focused on the integration of a group of people, the interaction with a specific person(in any intelligence trained) - just as work effectively with FR.
ZHSL, your "verbal talent" and "deep knowledge in everything",indeed, sometimes a bit annoying. You just served yourself like that (to put it mildly) incorrect! And on the forum,if you haven't noticed, I'm mostly a reader and no salvation here, not looking for what,perhaps, can not say about you! 8)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 18, 2008 15:16

ЖСЛ wrote:I like the logic, too.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you! - great laugh, however. :o

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Sat Oct 18, 2008 17:06

ЖСЛ wrote:
Secn ICRC wrote(a):
I've been wondering, too, ZHSL, - you here the luminosity is very low (hence the distortion so your perception).
The luminosity is sufficient, otherwise I have not flocked you like. She's just introverted, and Turbosonic - hard thing.
Quote:
And in the case of the second it becomes clear why you hang out on forums and epatiruete people there - the owners you are constantly sucking energy and you also have nowhere to go...
I know where and when to attend and why. Relax. The energy exchange is clearly the other way.

PS: What do you have for habit to go there where I am present? Because in Stock market you do not understand and how it can make money, with no contact with the Egregore, about how to get him out of the game, successful traders a lifetime - you know nothing.
About egregors know, but still talk cliche. Go to flood in other topics.
Yes, you tail not twist - luminosity, she even geniuses introspection out always, and you do - a real bummer... bc
:cry: People like me on this forum no more, 8) but people do have an instinct, like dolphins, to help relative who is in trouble, is to share power (who prigolubit, and some succumb, but the essence is the same - energy). :shock: :shock:
And don't worry about my presence, I just collect these Goosey (nothing personal) and open, too, love (interesting to know is whether the picture is always...). 8) By the way, please tell us (me for experience :) ), you already had anxiety attacks, or you do not so far have got?
You are right, the stock market does not interest me, and the success of your understanding too (you still haven't merged the polarity? :lol: ), but I know (baalshoy life experience) that such a luminosity, like you have, you cannot succeed in any business that requires to make appropriate decisions in the absence of reliable information. I would say that you are now only able box gluing to a cardboard factory...
Although you might be successful at ince but then to sushestvovat dogovorchik, as the old fairy tale: you money, and you for that soul (energy began to be). And why in fairy tales it is said that blood is necessary to sign, you know? Because the result of a one - cancer of lymph, buddy. :cry:
And egregors absolutely nothing to do with ("To God highly, to the Tsar far"). For all that certain people merit that something you put there (as you wrote). And dogovorchik was not so Frank, and all figuratively, Yes... Just a hint, mind you I did not have enough (see catch you in hard times)...
Output (standard), you may have still left, but, you know, - "the farther into the forest, the wider the face" (proverb). :o<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Oct 18, 2008 20:30

CBB wrote:ZHSL,pleeeeeeeeease you know what I mean! And I don't meeeeeeeeeee well acquainted with their respective areas! :)

I hope. Well, what then?...
By the way, if you communicated with "Sarasaparilla" local - they perceive the world very differently, talk to them in the esoteric language freely ;) They already know that it works and even know how. Otherwise, they would have not had good fortune at every turn. And do not envy anyone :wink:
ZHSL, your "verbal talent" and "deep knowledge in everything",indeed, sometimes a bit annoying. You just served yourself like that (to put it mildly) incorrect!

I have realized that you are from successful people. If you are irritated by someone else's prevoshodstvo - dig in yourself. Work on yourself.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Oct 18, 2008 20:52

Щёкн Итрч wrote:Yes, you tail not twist - luminosity, she even geniuses introspection out always, and you do - a real bummer... bc :cry:
You probably of sensation and energy(luminosity) is for you comes from the lower chakras. Just her and catch. I'm live right now on the top. I would venture to suggest that the mental activities you did not know. And luminosity the same for you that an overclocked psychoactively.
Щёкн Итрч wrote: by the Way, please tell us (me for experience :) ), you already had anxiety attacks, or you do not so far have got?
I was smart enough to start the development with the purges, because all possible side effects of this kind, I was not. Pendulums and kickbacks are also softer.
but I know (baalshoy life experience) that such a luminosity, like you have, you cannot succeed in any business that requires to make appropriate decisions in the absence of reliable information. I would say that you are now only able box gluing to a cardboard factory...
But I'm a social type with the business logic in the creative function, money for me was not a problem ever. I even have no education and I work when I want. Business on autopilot, all the others are doing.
Although you might be successful at ince but then to sushestvovat dogovorchik, as the old fairy tale: you money, and you for that soul (energy began to be). And why in fairy tales it is said that blood is necessary to sign, you know? Because the result of a one - cancer of lymph, buddy. :cry:
Karmic the law you vaguely imagine :shock:
For all of these specific people merit that something you put there (as you wrote). And dogovorchik was not so Frank, and all figuratively, Yes... Just a hint, mind you I did not have enough
I settled with these people. I'm not a Freeloader, I have something to offer in return.<

Йа

Post by Йа » Mon Dec 15, 2008 19:46

Imagine me with the power of thought can not only change their body form but also in substance and in chemical composition, in addition can carry it from place to place by the power of thought and teleport in space, as well as to make his body not visible!!!
Go for it!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 15, 2008 19:51

Йа wrote:you know, I the power of thought can not only change their body form but also in substance and in chemical composition, in addition can carry it from place to place by the power of thought and teleport in space, as well as to make his body not visible!!!
Go for it!
Would be very curious to see this. :)

Йа

Post by Йа » Mon Dec 15, 2008 20:28

Andrey Kabanov
I was joking of course, just sometimes amazed how much people can afford and others head to confuse that you begin to believe in all sorts of nonsense!

Йа

Post by Йа » Mon Dec 15, 2008 21:41

Malvina wrote:And write that if you mentally do some exercise, to imagine in detail how this occurs, and lose weight, for example, is possible.
Yeah, lying all day on the couch, eat marajunia, pirozhenye cream, drinking soda and lose weight, lose weight, lose weight! The main thing - in great detail to provide the places how much okudera))) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loudiyi!!! The tale ended in 4th Klasse!!! Miracles do not happen!!! to lose weight need to work on yourself and not to submit! it's so obvious!

Гость

Post by Гость » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:04

Dear,
Read carefully!!!
This is helping to work on ourselves!
And generally this question is very difficult I think.... that would definitely answer it

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2008 14:07

Malvina wrote(a):
And write that if you mentally do some exercise, to imagine in detail how this occurs, and lose weight, for example, is possible.
on the strength of your intention depends.
And it depends on the purity of the attic.
Ya wrote(a):
Malvina wrote(a):
And write that if you mentally do some exercise, to imagine in detail how this occurs, and lose weight, for example, is possible.

Yeah, lying all day on the couch, eat marajunia, pirozhenye cream, drinking soda and lose weight, lose weight, lose weight! The main thing - in great detail to provide the places how much okudera))) Laughing Laughing Laughing
Loudiyi!!! The tale ended in 4th Klasse!!! Miracles do not happen!!! to lose weight need to work on yourself and not to submit! it's so obvious!
Launched recently, the Protocol of Turbosplit on the growth of muscle. The next day I woke up, muscle ache and feeling of physical fatigue. Yes, and still - uncomfortable, every day after launch )
Yeah... the Placebo Effect is a powerful thing! The main thing to tighten and believe. :wiz

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2008 16:16

Malvina wrote:Thoughts you can change your physiological state, strengthen the heartbeat, sweat, etc. So why not to lose weight or build muscle? Maybe it's not as fast, but I think that is possible. But as in any exercise needs regularity.
Yeah, and even the power of thought can move mountains)))) or to imagine that in a suitcase lays 1000000$ and it's not scary, that it is nothing to buy, because it exists only in your imagination, the main thing to get moral satisfaction from possession )))

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 18, 2008 13:46

bc hi All

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Fri Dec 19, 2008 13:59

АлексейН wrote:ZHSL not about his method, he says, and the system Laushkina - turbo-suslik.
So still some true turbocooler not obey the Council Laushkina and sit, "chew snot" on the forums :ap

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 19, 2008 14:49

[Maxim]
+1

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Dec 19, 2008 14:56

[Максим] wrote:
АлексейН wrote:ZHSL not about his method, he says, and the system Laushkina - turbo-suslik.
So still some true turbocooler not obey the Council Laushkina and sit, "chew snot" on the forums :ap
yeah. especially in the context of "everyone hears what he wants to hear."

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Dec 20, 2008 18:43

[Максим] wrote:
no, they reach certain goals.

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Sun Dec 21, 2008 14:59

ЖСЛ wrote:I do not Know about Mr. Patrushev, but my system was I forcibly stopped - today hardly got out of bed - all my muscles ached as if I actually went to the gym :)
And last few days feel accumulating physical fatigue, as once upon a time, when it's really tight and played sports.
Maybe it's just you breaking? :wink:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Dec 21, 2008 23:09

ЗОМБИ wrote: somewhere there is a recommendation when running through the forest to try to escape at the most unpredictable of intelligence, trajectory. For bumps, rocks and tree trunks, roots, under Eglon to the horizon ravines, etc. Tada vasche, just don't fall... bi
This is the Gait of Power, from one Galimov Tolteca 8)
Painful and wet.

Can add the emulation in a dream? :lol: