Flood and flame from different themes

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
АндрейЕЗ
Re: Disk Explorer

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 13:58

such pseudo-experiments can take decades, so it is better to trust the eyes and ears not to touch

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 09, 2016 14:20

LILY-P
Spring.... Verbal hash... :wink: Personally, I have neither the time nor the desire.... "Of course, you can head to punch a brick wall.... But what will you do in the next cell???" (Jerzy LEC) :?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 14:53

Andraes, as I understand it, the author of these methods of stimulation worked on the staff of the interior Ministry psychologist, as well as in the laboratory, exploring this in quite a state level. It doesn't prove the efficiency of the methods, but at least it shows the seriousness of the approach.

That's about the author's techniques http://www.yugzone.ru/patrushev.htm

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 15:34

a person with normal mental health to stimulate the brain through the ears, in my opinion, it neserezno, as we said, Professor B...in lectures on psychopathology, diagnosis is for everyone, but in healthy people it does not go beyond the "norm", where is the guarantee that such stimulation will not affect the border of this rule, it is , after all, it is highly conditional... on the disks and provided people with a diagnosis strictly prohibited, you get into a very finely tuned musical instrument, the presence of contraindications in the field of psychiatry is very clearly indicated by

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 15:37

A favorite saying of psychiatrists: "there is healthy, there nedoobsledovannye". The concept of the norm is very loose, as there is no measurement tool qualitative state of the psychosomatic person. And there are only a shamanism that in modern realities is called psychology.

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 15:57

in psychoanalysis there is the term acting out when people are not fully aware of the cause of the alarm and runs to the stadium to cope with it, the stimulation , I feel, increases the desire to win back your feelings and emotions, in addition to this program (in my case "Explorer") enhances the passion, when feeling not quite sane, for example, sitting at a table in the company of other people

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:09

other program can on the contrary to relax so that whenever I want to yawn and lie down, a man falls out of the norm in the extreme, and then apply these methods in order to pull out or back, then you need to wait two weeks to brains in place

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:13

The norm Is a condition which every man regards his current status, no matter what )))

And very often the norm person accepts the whole cart of complexes, blocks of units. And trying to a load such as through irritability or relaxation - believes this is not the norm. Certainly, since the norm is a cart with that kind of wealth...

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:14

but the question will arise whether they have in place is a scientific mystery, although the manufacturer SAYS that everything is fine,all effects and affects are reversible

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:21

all of these carts and protective mechanisms of the psyche, which are controlled by the consciousness in order to at the right time in the right place, behave properly, alcohol can also weaken these protections, but his influence you can control and know how to drink to avoid hangover

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:31

About consciousness... Many people only think what they think ))

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:42

we have not yet so developed psychotherapy to work with psychosomatic including group therapy, although foreign authors of books on physical therapy examples of work, where each variable in the process behavior and somatic health there is a correlation, but that doesn't mean to change the behavior you need by using the headphones and sound that stimulates the brain and causes uncomfortable condition

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:44

forgetting that tomorrow need to work to communicate , how to interact not only with complex mechanisms, but also with people

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:53

but that doesn't mean to change the behavior you need by using the headphones and sound that stimulates the brain and causes uncomfortable condition
I'm not advocating any methods, not saying that they are working. It is for the judge to those for whom it worked, didn't work on me, but I psychosomatic myself work. A number of people like helps to relax and work through any subconscious fears and complexes.
But at least the techniques not just from the street and from a person who has applied to the development of serious effort, having experience in this field.

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 17:14

in the annotations to the disk file Explorer uses metaphors, there is no specifics, that is, roughly speaking, what will happen to you, the result of the voice of a professional psychologist that have held you where you've never been, where other psychologists have ever driven... Well O. K. Listened to... being in a familiar environment, you know that I'm really EXCITED, I zombanuli, but as it happened, I'm still not entirely clear... that it is the result of serious effort, I believe, but, boys, if you are a professional, then write it as it is

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 17:46

all that has announced a decision, it's one of the tenets of the work of the psychologist, that psychologists, are invited to the discussion

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 17:53

Did you hear the disk Patrushev, while a little podkovernymi superficial layers of the subconscious, where the beast looked out and brings you to arousal. You are removing the block and own the beast took it as that you zombanuli and want to return to its normal blocked condition. Well, back. Put yourself installation without any disks "want to seal all psihologam and hide your head in the sand" )))
And what is there to debate - is unclear. Oh, you... a Psychologist... In my experience psychologists study people who have unresolved issues from childhood, psychological trauma. Learn to work through these injuries at the right.

And what about zombanuli... Sometimes people come to the temple, you feel them there as well. And come home and get angry (well, this feature of the psyche, and hormone levels, swing). And some people think "that's what everyone around the devils, enraged me, and I'm such a pure light that is felt in the temple." But others think "Oh crap, zombanuli in the temple"... It's an immature consciousness the blame on others trying to throw off. And you imagine that there is no other and all the excitement purely your internal.

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 18:21

in the temple no one offers to wear headphones, and in the case of disk, it is a prerequisite , though put the candles, though, do not put, without the headphones in any way

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 18:28

In the temple you can walk, can not walk. Headphones you can wear - you can wear

АндрейЕЗ

Post by АндрейЕЗ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 18:32

he then where are you, to whom did you study?

мимоходом

Re: Flood and flame from different themes

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 19:07

does it matter...

нева

Re: Flood and flame from different themes

Post by нева » Sat Apr 09, 2016 23:30

:)