Flood and flame from Sedona

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58

Олала wrote:I Read Mr. ZHSL.
So far I have heard from friends about Turbosplit, promised to send,
but they did not reach the hands, and I forgot about it immediately.
Do something else? Egregors - all against the TC - completely off the leads for them )
what else would look at me and said, this technique is only for Mature who have already worked on yourself, it is too powerful, it maybe a roof tear. Well, they say it's early for me.
It will hurt. But with the roof namano truncated...
Now here ZHSL read and understand - a lot of signs of a sect of turbosplit. The results are in, but the results of fanatics, both men have achieved the goal, the goal set during turbosplit both already disappointed!
No TC purposes is not intended. The intention increases, and dramatically.
And I already turbosplit is not recommended, and do not remember.
But it may, of course, think that I'm still not ready :? it is necessary to ask...
is going to hurt. That will be nice - if you get to the end, up to a point... it is just heaven :o

Крокодил, не Гена

Post by Крокодил, не Гена » Sat May 29, 2010 2:03

I will give 2 fact and ask 2 questions.

Fact number 1 . In the evening before bed I give myself a manual - the problem to be in the morning. The decision in the morning for some reason, often is the place to be, though the evening was -though into the wall beysya, there is no escape. Come on, God is with her instruction, it is clear that no matter how the intention to deal with will call and wrap.

Fact number 2. Such statements of intent in the day man gives himself a great many, and the most interesting of them, when he says to himself - and let's think about this topic, and thinking is not a conscious reflection of the meaning, namely, the thinking and the response from the SS in the form of images, associations and so on - is also the place to be.

Question. If you can give instruction to the conscious in the evening, and many are not aware of the instructions in the course of the day, why not craft a set of instructions that will do what you need?

If possible, why it is vehemently denied by all possible psychologists of various stripes? Man can not control so yourself?

Or maybe?

Notice I did not mention the fact that I am in your classification "adept vehicle". I was just wondering your opinion about the depravity of my logic regarding the above facts and the issues.

Thank you so much for given me your time and attention, which I'm certainly not worthy, because nothing in your science does not understand, although I really want to understand what you rely on, with the move, denying the obvious.

наташаД

Post by наташаД » Sun May 30, 2010 12:05

here, no one comes - the whole discussion was a year ago

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 30, 2010 12:38

Крокодил, не Гена wrote:Question. If you can give instruction to the conscious in the evening, and many are not aware of the instructions in the course of the day, why you can't be a set of instructions that will do what you need?
I wonder who says this??? :shock:
Крокодил, не Гена wrote:If possible, why this is vehemently denied by all possible psychologists of all stripes? Man can not control so yourself?
I have never met. :? Give specific links, please.