Flood and flame from Sedona

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 11, 2008 14:46

Фипыч wrote:good Day!
Andrew, you are not familiar with the techniques Zivorad slavinskogo? Such as Aspektima, the peat, Deep peat, ГП4?
Yes, I know.

Фипыч

Post by Фипыч » Thu Sep 11, 2008 21:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, I know.
What do you think about their effectiveness?

P. S. You do realize that the TC is an attempt to compile these methods + BSFF and maybe something else? And try to automate them?
ka is an author succeeded, is another question. at least I used this tool (and Your drives) to work. And felt its impact. At least with regard to the polarities and some of their reactions. The method of presentation is certainly original, but who have our vices? My first books, read self-development, was the book norbekova. Their is also quite original for its time, the writing style was.
In General, it is not to protect and not to censure TC said. Just using any tool should be to realize why you need it, I think.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Sep 11, 2008 21:53

my IMHO.
Sedona is more seamless in its functionality, because the conscious and subconscious minds working simultaneously and CONSCIOUSLY on one goal pursuit of wholeness..
BSFF ( born of his Turbosonic), the peat (from which grew BSFF) have its effectiveness.. but :) awareness and integrity, they clearly do not train :)
and the conclusion? :) well, I very clearly wrote.

Фипыч

Post by Фипыч » Thu Sep 11, 2008 22:17

Евгений Кош wrote:my IMHO.
Sedona is more seamless in its functionality, because the conscious and subconscious minds working simultaneously and CONSCIOUSLY on one goal pursuit of wholeness..
BSFF ( born of his Turbosonic), the peat (from which grew BSFF) have its effectiveness.. but :) awareness and integrity, they clearly do not train :)
I do not compare them with the Sedonas. :) Sorry, not yet familiar with this method. You have to look. I mean, any tool to place. :)

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 14:49

Фипыч wrote:
I do not compare them with the Sedonas. :) Sorry, not yet familiar with this method. You have to look. I mean, any tool to place. :)
And where are you? :)
read carefully :) - a conclusion that begs itself

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Sep 12, 2008 16:00

Sedona has to train a lot of different things and invent a lot of crutches, because he does not remove the root cause.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 12, 2008 19:53

Фипыч wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, I know.
What do you think about their effectiveness?

P. S. You do realize that the TC is an attempt to compile these methods + BSFF and maybe something else? And try to automate them?
ka is an author succeeded, is another question. at least I used this tool (and Your drives) to work. And felt its impact. At least with regard to the polarities and some of their reactions. The method of presentation is certainly original, but who have our vices? My first books, read self-development, was the book norbekova. Their is also quite original for its time, the writing style was.
In General, it is not to protect and not to censure TC said. Just using any tool should be to realize why you need it, I think.
EO normal to the extent of effective techniques, based on deep knowledge of psychology.
TS - sorry, that's just a parody of them. People nasshibali tops without understanding and trying to pass it off as a brilliant invention. The TC works, by and large, the ritual and Your intent, and they work, in my opinion, not because of, but in spite of the content. And for people with unstable mentality and host them on the faith of these techniques (TC), in my opinion, actually harmful, since lead to the aggravation of internal conflicts, not to resolve them, because no matter what the roots and causes, in principle they can't act, and can, I believe, on the contrary to create an additional Sistemnyi, and the age and schizophrenic personality circuit...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Sep 15, 2008 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 12, 2008 20:01

ЖСЛ wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:Nonsense :)
all things invented by the brain :) as they say what good Russian - German death :)
Yes I am agree with you. I have long passed the point of no return ) the Rest is afraid of this ;)
In addition. judging by your statements about the subconscious and about how there are processes, which are easy to explore yourself, you haven't talked to him.
You know, a lot of things, including programs that are not in PS. Using PS, you can access them, but not very efficiently directly... Easier to tear. But it's a completely different level.
Try to work with your subconscious mind at the level of dialogue :)
and come :) something to talk about :)
I'm with karma worked. Is scarier )
Татьяна wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:PS: I have not tried Turbotecnica.
I don't understand You,ZHSL,
If you haven't tried Turbosplit that you so praise?
My expertise allows me to determine the effectiveness of a method or system for cleaning the SS. The essence of the things I know. I am very sorry that turbosplit I have not caught much earlier.
Татьяна wrote: In this forum we're talking about the Sedona method and in this case we understand what we're dealing with.
Sedona does not understand, and you understand 8)
Sedona method is the worst from what I can compare of what is tried. And to compare - I have. Gopher is one of the best, it is quite affordable to the common man. Well what can I say... except "Bravo" bi
ZHSLI actually very tolerant people... Sorry, but You yourself do not understand what it is You do baby talk???<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Sep 12, 2008 23:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote: ZHSLI actually very tolerant people...

I'm sorry, but You yourself do not understand what it is You do baby talk???

What? I have the experience. Only that for me the criterion of truth. Wrote after all already.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:TS is, sorry, just a parody of them. People nasshibali tops without understanding and trying to pass it off as a brilliant invention. The TC works, by and large, the ritual and Your intent, and they work, in my opinion, not because of, but in spite of the content.
I think the opponents of the vehicle is to determine - whether the author is a solid plagiates fully perekodirovat other systems, whether he vosche full murk wrote. Felts it too delivers the wrong material.

My opinion - a great compilation of all the experience of mankind with the revelation of the essence of things. The fact that this essence is contrary to the settings, templates, society, and your official science - it's their problem and your advantage.

Фипыч

Post by Фипыч » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:12

I understand it is you? Eugene Kosh? Just your post was not addressed directly to someone, so thought a response to your post.
Andrei Patrushev

I understand you. :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Sep 14, 2008 20:44

Татьяна wrote: a visit to the hairdressers cause me fear,because I hope that at least this time, normally get your haircut,but you leave mildly disappointed.
and the root cause of such fear? The fear to look bad? and this fear come from? At Sedona - untangle will dooooolgy years.
Любовь wrote:That, unfortunately, is still in my head can not understand how fear of something can be associated with the desire to make it happen? Because when I'm afraid I have something hurts, then I do not consciously want to, but it turns out that subconsciously impose??? Just don't understand.
Mr. Patrushev ask.. He thinks he knows the mechanism of PS.
That, unfortunately, is still in my head can not understand how fear of something can be associated with the desire to make it happen?
Do you think Sedona knows? :lol:

Крапива

Post by Крапива » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:27

ZHSL:
Yes I am agree with you. I have long passed the point of no return ) The rest is afraid of this
--
You know, I'm so 10 years ago exactly the same thought about the point of no return... Life has shown that this point is a loose concept :)) And when you start much to be proud of their victories, I think that there is no turning back all bridges burnt, all of a sudden it's not quite true.... Later, you will probably...

My expertise allows me to determine the effectiveness of a method or system for cleaning the SS. Essence of things I know. I am very sorry that turbosplit I have not caught much earlier.
--
Here at all interesting... Your competence, the knowledge of the essence of things... it Smacks of some boyish.
Personally, when I meet such people who with burning eyes trying to shove some new super idea and tell everyone about his unsubstantiated competence and knowledge of the essence of vesca, once you feel that something's wrong here... is, whether this much-vaunted expertise and knowledge...?

What? I have the experience. It's only for me the criterion of truth. Wrote after all already.
--
For You it is a criterion of truth. And it is not necessary that this criterion of truth is for others.

I think enemies TC should decide whether the author is a solid plagiates fully perekodirovat other systems, whether he vosche full murk wrote. Felts it too delivers the wrong material.
--
Opponents of the method, and there seems no, there are a few "not supporters" and one promoter.

My opinion - great compilation the whole experience of mankind with the revelation of the essence of things. The fact that this essence is contrary to the settings, templates, society, and your official science - it's their problem and your advantage.
------
Great compilation, it certainly is guud.. Well, when You're doing a wonderful compilation for yourself. It is quite likely will work for You personally, but not necessarily for others...

Do not count my post attacks on You personally. I did not even read actually You are promoting technique. But Your remarks are very similar to mine 10 years ago.... Too much self-esteem, perfectionism, etc.<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:45

Крапива wrote:ZHSL:
Yes I am agree with you. I have long passed the point of no return ) The rest is afraid of this
You know, I'm so 10 years ago exactly the same thought about the point of no return... Life has shown that this point is a loose concept :))

I agree. But fear disappears when the first. If the person won the first fear is the other fear is just not the obstacle. there is a feasibility :)
Крапива wrote: I wonder... does all Your expertise, knowledge of the essence of things... it Smacks of some boyish.
No, I just have experience - there is no one.
Personally, when I meet such people who with burning eyes trying to shove some new super idea and tell everyone about his unsubstantiated competence and knowledge of the essence of vesca, once you feel that something's wrong here... is, whether this much-vaunted expertise and knowledge...?
your right to your opinion :)
What? I have the experience. It's only for me the criterion of truth. Wrote after all already.
For You it is a criterion of truth. And it is not necessary that this criterion of truth is for others.
so others have no experience there. You read the forum, they don't even know WHAT they touch with their MM ;)
Clear the attic with MM, will earn the 3rd eye, you will see the aura, the ether on the hand and let's call this the effect of his name :lol:
Крапива wrote: Great compilation is of course guud.. Well, when You're doing a wonderful compilation for yourself. It is quite likely will work for You personally, but not necessarily for others...
It is strange that the author of Turbosplit all compiled in the same way. And not only him. There is no difference in essence between the Gopher Castaneda, the Deir and my experience ;)
do Not count my post an attack on You personally. I did not even read actually You are promoting technique. But Your remarks are very similar to mine 10 years ago.... Too much self-esteem, perfectionism, etc.
Thank you az
But the Ego I'm also kind of won :wiz

Otherwise, would poor Mr. Patrushev, allow yourself to remove other people's posts and hung out here a picture 8) But he lives yet, even writing posts :aa<

Крапива

Post by Крапива » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:30

ZHSL:
I agree. But fear disappears when the first. If the person won the first fear is the other fear is just not the obstacle. there is a feasibility
--
:)) is rather clear... it's not terrible, but it seems that all may come to know that your experience (very real, by the way) the only true and and correct for all :) (I have a couple of friends now in this state)

No, I just have experience - there is no one.
--
I do not argue. The same can be said I, and A. Patrushev and Tatiana. Each of us has our own unique experience. (for example experience with cross stitching it can be Tatiana, but it is not from us. and who knows how it could affect the experience on her life....)

your right to your opinion
--
:)) Definitely!, As your on your!

so others have no experience there. You read the forum, they don't even know WHAT they touch with their MM
Clear the attic with MM, will earn the 3rd eye, you will see the aura, the ether on the hand and let's call this the effect of his name
--
Let... through this is also someone need to go... Call, to the nose, then realize that all this has happened... of Course, probably the time will be lost, but this is not our tale.... and their.

It is strange that the author of Turbosplit all compiled in the same way. And not only him. There is no difference in essence between the Gopher Castaneda, the Deir and my experience
--
So I about the same.... But. there is one thing (IMHO) who better to learn for example the run - the runner lover? or the world champion?
Maybe the coach who trains world Champions?
And tovarischi, issuing their compilation in this hierarchy rather Amateur runners. If they really have achieved something WORTHWHILE, they would be Champions... but not trainers of Champions...

Thank you
But the Ego I'm also kind of won
--
This is guud... From your posts not blowing aggression is a fact, but the ego - notion, again, tensile... and versatile.. and probably we with you, for example have the term "ego" is quite different veschi.

Otherwise, would poor Mr. Patrushev, allow yourself to remove other people's posts and hung out here my photo But he lives yet, even writing posts
--
His right to his opinion and to clear its territory, as well as your for your opinion and for a statement thereof :)

HMM... by the way I also got your photo posted here...<

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:38

"Here were two loneliness..." - ZHSL and Nettle :?
Last edited by Щёкн Итрч on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:32

Щёкн Итрч wrote:"Here were two loneliness..." - ZHSL and Nettle
Amazing conclusions, my dear :)))

The man has a point.. he made it. I understood her and made her...
If you still have nothing to say on the merits, is always smarter to be quiet... At least so it seems to me more appropriate...

Крапива

Post by Крапива » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:34

It was, I still :oops:

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Mon Sep 15, 2008 13:22

Anonymous wrote:
Щёкн Итрч wrote:"Here were two loneliness..." - ZHSL and Nettle
Amazing conclusions, my dear :)))

The man has a point.. he made it. I understood her and made her...
If you still have nothing to say on the merits, is always smarter to be quiet... At least so it seems to me more appropriate...
Thank you!

One person was famous for the fact that no one has ever argued...
It came to the reporter to interview.
Is it true that You no one never argued? :shock:
Yes, it's true. :?
- What, anyone ever??? :shock:
- Yes, of course. :?
And my wife never argue? :shock:
Yes, not argued. :?
- Mother-in-law??? :shock:
And with the mother did not argue. :?
- Yes, this can not be! :roll:
- Arguing, arguing, arguing... :o

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Sep 15, 2008 14:05

Secn ITRC
+1 :lol:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Sep 15, 2008 14:55

Фипыч wrote:Guest
I understand it is you? Eugene Kosh? Just your post was not addressed directly to someone, so thought a response to your post.
Andrei Patrushev

I understand you. :)
Yes.

I mean that IMHO ,,. effective work will not only with sedonas.. and not only with BSFF and his progenitors. just take the best of the peat ( in particular the signals of PS) and apply it with the sedonas :) a little modifying :)

Крапива

Post by Крапива » Mon Sep 15, 2008 16:06

Щёкн Итрч wrote:Thank you!
Please!
With You pleasant to deal with :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Sep 15, 2008 19:38

Крапива wrote: So I about the same.... But. there is one thing (IMHO) who better to learn for example the run - the runner lover? or the world champion?
And tovarischi, issuing their compilation in this hierarchy rather Amateur runners. If they really have achieved something WORTHWHILE, they would be Champions... but not trainers of Champions...
I don't care about status, titles, names. I do have one who wants. One you will appreciate, not society.
Крапива wrote: His right to his opinion and to clear its territory, as well as your for your opinion and for a statement thereof :)
That's it. Somehow I don't think people have the right for personal reasons to wash someone's posts. And for a such a law do not recognize.
Крапива wrote:HMM... by the way I also got your photo posted here...
Well, if well promoted - you are not afraid. When I was young and green made that mistake on the Forum the school for Further Energy-Information Development... Each yogi then saved me from mental attacks. Even broadcast on you by someone image of the person you never even met - is enough to ruin another life 8)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Sep 15, 2008 19:56

Щёкн Итрч wrote:"Here were two loneliness..." - ZHSL and Nettle :?
Loneliness - the problem of people not figuring themselves 8) They manage to be alone - being surrounded by a bunch of people. And those who understand - find each other just a fantastic way. Like - attracts like :)
Любовь wrote:PS: by the Way, You have a sense of self-importance? :)
And what do you see? Compare with your ;)
Любовь wrote:Well, then continue with the Sedonas. At the same time I will be on the husband to look (he just started BSFF).
Better not. BSFF - obviously more efficient, so therefore Makar comes to hateful to you, Gopher bi

PS:Dimas already gave the answer to your question to the Sedona that Sedona will not be able to answer them due to a misunderstanding of the essence of things. The two posts above - well, if you have not noticed...

Крапива

Post by Крапива » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:24

ZHSL
So I about the same.... But. there is one thing (IMHO) who better to learn for example the run - the runner lover? or the world champion?

I don't care about status, titles, names. I do have one who wants. One you will appreciate, not society.
--
I'm not talking about the status of the titles names.... A good coach is much more efficient than the athlete-the champion can teach you. To learn, sorry I have PI@#$balls, who knows how well and efficiently to kapeliovich - stupidity. (But this is my personal opinion)

That's it. Somehow I don't think people have the right for personal reasons to wash someone's posts. And for a such a law do not recognize.
--
And at home you will allow the guest sorry, to defecate not in the toilet, for example, and in the sink....? And at home you're cleaning, take out the garbage? The analogy is clear?

Well, if well promoted - you are not afraid. When I was young and green made that mistake on the Forum the school for Further Energy-Information Development... Each yogi then saved me from mental attacks. Even broadcast on you by someone image of the person you never even met - is enough to ruin another life
--
No commento :lol:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:35

Крапива wrote:I'm not talking about the status of the titles names.... A good coach is much more efficient than the athlete-the champion can teach you. To learn, sorry I have PI@#$balls, who knows how well and efficiently to kapeliovich - stupidity. (But this is my personal opinion)
I such people(well and efficiently compelaroma) - highly recognized. As they understand the essence of things and only accessible compilation.
--
And at home you will allow the guest sorry, to defecate not in the toilet, for example, and in the sink....? And at home you're cleaning, take out the garbage? The analogy is clear?
read "for personal reasons".
Well if well promoted - you are not afraid. When I was young and green made that mistake on the Forum the school for Further Energy-Information Development... Each yogi then saved me from mental attacks. Even broadcast on you by someone image of the person you never even met - is enough to ruin another life
--
No commento :lol:
Right now, even teenagers-pick-uppers have adopted a job with another petition in the image or photo. The music introduces in alpha state )
At the brow with a clean attic - energy and the feelies much more :wiz than the unsatisfied teenager, respectively, and may he something more than a woman to bed to bed.

Just remember about the rollback, and karma.