Flood and flame from Sedona

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Крапива

Post by Крапива » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:53

ZHSL
I such people(well and efficiently compelaroma) - highly recognized. As they understand the essence of things and only accessible compilation.
--
Clear :)

read "for personal reasons".
--
read "on its territory" :)

Just remember about the rollback, and karma.
--
OK. I will remember :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:45

Любовь wrote:Awww... the Moderators...
Strange things are happening on the forum.. Then the whole theme disappear (well, let's say they specifically removed the need), the messages themselves are responsible... it's strange :shock: :shock: :shock:
:wiz :wiz :wiz
The main thing that started to disappear some self-righteous people :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:23

Татьяна wrote:All was quiet! Sedona method master!
Anyway, to waste time on ineffective thing - not cleaning the root cause. No need to advertise it.
Recently got rid of the fear that was turning to panic.
But repeated questions 9 times.Until fear is back.
do not believe that removing the root cause can be from something really to get rid of.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Sep 26, 2008 13:49

Dimas wrote:Everything fucking works!Practice week.Many things are absolutely ceased to strain,look,even sleep was somehow different!!!!!Sedona - mega vesch!!!!! :wiz :wiz :wiz :ay
And to compare? :wink:

After all everything is relative(s)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Sep 27, 2008 0:30

Татьяна wrote: I feel sorry for You,ZHSL! And I can't believe it and nothing to compare with.
Well, who told you that? Principles and mechanisms of these systems is clear to me. I even tore up the karma in a past life looked :) Oh, and I messed up there :oops:
That is the roots of the problems called.
Татьяна wrote: No Sedonas or a Gopher You are doing And understand we can't!
I've been making these things Sedona and Luskin do not even suspect.
But there is a solution -to remove their ambitions and try the Sedona method.
Why do I need cosmetic repair of the facade, if there are capital in the whole building? :roll:

The motif of your choice - a banal fear. You do Sedonas because less afraid of this method. He is the most soft, the essence of the least effective, because you chose it.

And I'm not afraid of any methods, me the old world is not attracted. Believe me - there is nothing what would be worth to cling to. Me again - there is nothing to compare ;)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:00

Compared with Sukoi,which I actually have not worked.Sedona works perfectly...became calm,and generally,a feeling that began to released energy from somewhere...-with closed eyes can easily visualize something,the colors,even sometimes I can smell it.This was after the first three courses of the Conductor.
ZHSL
You all have something to tell us about some of their methods superevangelical,type and life already know,and this and last...But..somehow I have not heard even once,WHAT EXACTLY You do and how.(Send for books is not necessary,write if there is certainly something to write).Then,you know,people are also not shy going,so dive in to the depths of the unconscious blshinstvo here is not terrible.And a broom to scratch-it's not tricky.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:33

Dimas wrote:Compared to Cosloy,which I actually have not worked.
Well, that's like blaming the wort is not necessary. Oh, it works, it's a compilation of other systems. And saying that you automatically run into very many.
Dimas wrote: You all have something to tell us about some of their methods superevangelical,type and life already know,and this and last...But..somehow I have not heard even once,WHAT EXACTLY You do and how.
Energomost and past lives - it was the services of other people. The most amazing people I attract to myself last year 8)

Alone - I did the recapitulation, but that was dealt with to how many and what should. The essence of karma. The essence of freedom. Set a program for cleaning the SS, as in the gopher.
And of course the surfactants, which greatly increases the effectiveness of any techniques and actions.
(Send for books is not necessary,write if there is certainly something to write).
And why - if everything described in the books on Cuba? And the people are constantly engaged in the invention of bicycles and crutches.
Then,you know,people are also not shy going,so dive in to the depths of the unconscious blshinstvo here is not terrible.
Are you sure? diving may not be terribly already, and really to change something - more like scary.
And a broom to scratch-it's not tricky.
don't need provocation. If you want to know a man - ask.

Данила

Post by Данила » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:44

Claim for dominance.
It feels.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:00

well, well...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Sep 30, 2008 19:53

Данила wrote:Claim for dominance.
It feels.
And they did not disappoint.

Look at the poor people which take everything, but they are no the world, no one, nothing can not take. This - dolzhniki. These people owe. Karma banal.
The dominant man - the opposite of ;)

Hence - "come and you will return a hundredfold". Current genuinely need :)

PS: Me after energopotok already cool, though not scary )
Current launched from TC Cyber is Alive, and the fusion of a pair of polarities of the handle is 5 pieces, and then foolishly merged himself and the world. Agreeeeee :shock: :ay :roll: :D

Hmm, well, the sausage... and I thought I was already clean...

The following must be God and I Drain! :oops:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Sep 30, 2008 20:27

The rebound has Brought increased... on the internal screen a couple people who owe me and they took the energy. Calmly., a sense of rightness came to visit me. Feel better :ay

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Sep 30, 2008 23:26

ЖСЛ wrote:the Rebound has Brought increased... on the internal screen a couple people who owe me and they took the energy. Calmly., a sense of rightness came to visit me. Feel better :ay
:)

internal correctness is not a counselor in the way :)
only one of the hooks..

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:17

Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:the Rebound has Brought increased... on the internal screen a couple people who owe me and they took the energy. Calmly., a sense of rightness came to visit me. Feel better :ay
:)
internal correctness is not a counselor in the way :)
only one of the hooks..
Helps me.

Night due to the doldrums, right now was released, a calm, equable state :) Well as after the meditation. Current tired and at the same time a relief for some. Apparently really worked out what I wanted to more know, write.

Current suggest gradually, and it was really grooooove :)
Have experience of use of the vehicle at the brow of a friend, have thrown in ICQ councils, who are interested zaposchu.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:15

But I'm not fucking asleep :) Lie, calm down.
Invigorating, the work. Focus some appeared, even though tired. Looks like a lot pulled.

9 am already, and to bed once and do not want, just relaxed, Yes, tired, but at the same time assembled :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:16

Catch up on sleep, went outside. Looked up at the sky... And then blasted me as insight :shock: I smiled, Dolgova... How stupid all the people. They are my whole life looking for a black cat in a dark room. Which there as not usually.
I found way and meaning of life. simple and clear :)

Here's to you and Turbo-gopher... bi

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 02, 2008 21:10

ZHSL ! Didn't occur to you to open your theme?
There will find the listeners to itself and associates.
I'd like to hope

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 13, 2008 13:44

Татьяна wrote:Dimas! Today at work I was rude to a young girl student.
With me it rarely happens. I was outraged and of course all the resulting consequences-irritation,heart palpitations ...
Then let yourself in this irritation as swallowed,so to speak,and released. In the end laughed.
Just need time to think about the Sedona.
Today felt like took emotions and how they almost immediately left. Amazing! I love it!
Hmm... thought so, what kind of work you do is something like this.

Understand better why you are rude, why does that bother you and why you are not able to settle with the offender. And don't lie to yourself. Here will benefit from this. Everything else is a waste of time.

Give your picture to the forum :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Oct 19, 2008 19:49

ЖСЛ wrote:Hmm... thought so, what kind of work you do is something like this.

Understand better why you are rude, why does that bother you and why you are not able to settle with the offender. And don't lie to yourself. Here will benefit from this. Everything else is a waste of time.
:))
understand why you "want" to give advice where this is not requests :)

p.s. the scenario is the same only the view from the other side.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41

Татьяна wrote:
Я Есмь wrote:What is your rating in relation to today's youth? Answer and you will find the source of your anger, of the same company.
Among my friends most young people.And I work with young people.
Wrote about an isolated incident, and I helped Sedona method.
Your recommendation is misplaced.They do not need one.
:?
Oh well...
You are one of those naive people who think that their essence is not visible to others. People with clean attics - well see who is who. Even the forum. I assure you. And laugh at the insularity of people like you, which not only hides(or rather strip) of their complexes and fears, but also makes them doubly vulnerable. The most advanced make easy "punching", and in your response you can see everything else. That you can't see someone in front of you - third eye because manure is not running+protective introversion, which actually protects and enhances the blow, +you have to see others and to respond adequately does not.

Even no need to prove anything - and so everything is clear. Do not be your complexes:
1. You would not have to be rude(I see that you are capable of adequate response).
2. Would you respond to rudeness. And imagine this: you wouldn't have to be rude to this.
3. From the fact that paragraph 2 would Not have received the mental-emotional charge, which had to handle the Sedonas.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 21, 2008 0:32

ЖСЛ wrote:You are one of those naive people who think that their essence is not visible to others. People with clean attics - well see who is who.
and with even more clean attics, don't advertise it and it sucks not being sarcastic snobs.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:01

Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:You are one of those naive people who think that their essence is not visible to others. People with clean attics - well see who is who.
and with even more clean attics, don't advertise it and it sucks not being sarcastic snobs.
I don't think YOU should put pressure on ethics. Ethics violated here not me. I restore it.

Let's look at HOW Tatiana actually refers to people.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 21, 2008 13:24

ZHSL
I can't quite get!You have that pain in the same place?Not clear it was said that no interest of your assaults and arrogance towards the participants?If you are so smart,what is the interest to participate among the "unreasonable" in the discussion?Or are you the type to "suck" energy,as it was described?So can anything else worth poussive to the brain is increased???
Judging by your posts,you are one of those pimply youths pubertantnyy period,trying to assert itself,subliminal sexual energy in a senseless bleating and verbiage.
You are NOT interested,nothing new you have not told anyone except I,I,I,aaaaaa....
I think other forum members will agree with me if I stop responding,and generally to ignore the posts of character nickname ZHSL

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:08

Dimas wrote:ZHSL
I can't quite get!You have that pain in the same place?
Why do you need this? Other people's interests and concerns? Show you yours, if nothing else to do?
Dimas wrote: Not clearly stated that no interest of your assaults and arrogance towards the participants?
Who said sorry? And you, what about the raids? I'm over it - write what you see. And I see in the people more than they know about themselves. I therefore funny not sideways me. And Sedona - I don't need in principle :)
Dimas wrote: If you are so smart,what is the interest to participate among the "unreasonable" in the discussion? Or are you the type to "suck" energy,as it was described?
Why do you need it again?
Especially suck, if they themselves are fed.
Dimas wrote: So can anything else worth poussive to the brain is increased??? Judging by your posts,you are one of those pimply youths pubertantnyy period,trying to assert itself,subliminal sexual energy in a senseless bleating and verbiage.
You are NOT interested,nothing new you have not told anyone except I,I,I,aaaaaa....
Postpubertatne. Take a look at the guides.
Dimas wrote: I Think other forum members will agree with me if I stop responding,and generally to ignore the posts of character nickname ZHSL
:) Need people me go out by yourself az

PS: Attempts to insult the user of this forum from your side is worthy of not look. Due to the right to remove messages that you use discretion.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 22, 2008 13:54

:(

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:45

I users of this forum are very similar to a parable :)
Let me take, try to find out yourself:
------------------

It so happened that Pyotr Demianovich met with a journalist, seemed to him a very interesting and intelligent man. Having obtained the proper permission. This assumption has led the journalist to Gurdjieff for the brunch, which, incidentally, was attended by several students of the latter. According to Pyotr Demianovich, it was one of those fun breakfasts in the Caucasian manner, with an abundance of champagne and barbecue, starting at noon and ending by the evening.

From the outset, the assumption was troubled by the fact that Gurdjieff himself, and his disciples, following, probably, some kind of preliminary deal, when dealing with a new guest doesn't speak a word. However, they behaved quite decently, that is, carefully listen to journalist, welcome him nodding, smiling, readily poured wine in his glass, but they have the[SPAM] was silent.

At first is underlined by the silent attention, like, the journalist was confused. But gradually he settled and enthusiastically embarked on a long solo speech. The display lasted for about four hours. The guest talked about politics, about oil, about the stock market, Russian Railways and lots of other details, like, not even noticing that says he is one.

Goodbye journalist warmly periportal everybody's hand and confided that for a long time not seen such a pleasant companion. When he departed, the disciples, led by Gurdjieff plenty nanoholes, the latter remarked condescendingly that the journalist is not the worst example of modern man, because of a stupid and tries to talk only about what really understands, at least approximately. Meanwhile, Tesha useless speeches the vanity of their own mind, he missed a rare opportunity to really learn something worthwhile from a genuine human force, in a society which spent almost the whole day. And so would the vast majority of normal people, if they are in the place of a fellow-journalist. We think this story needs no comment.<