Flood and flame from Sedona

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 27, 2008 21:06

Никонов Владимир wrote:ZHSL, messages lost, because they changed the forum from version 2 to the 3rd. Since 3rd version of the forum did not cause delight, and created some problems - brought it all back, to the day before yesterday.
3-I version normal, just strange to some.
Messages in the database of Skul? So pilinkaite it correctly :)

Пчёл

for Gopher :)

Post by Пчёл » Wed Nov 12, 2008 17:44

Hello,
read read this thread

it is better to learn from practice. when you beat the Board with a nail you care about Newtonian mechanics, the tensile strength/yield strength, elastic modulus, etc.? I think that those present here when I scored my first nail wasn't thinking about all this nonsense. people who are professionally hammer in nails usually do not have higher education and even secondary :D.

thanks for mentioning the gopher !!! I poslivat all around, from yawning a bit and my jaw is reduced. as a programmer interesting mechanism of action and protection from the endless "go to "

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 13:32

I also yawned when I read - from boredom... :?

Пчёл

Post by Пчёл » Thu Nov 13, 2008 14:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I also yawned when I read - from boredom... :?
I also merged :oops:and car Volga(saw :? ), aircraft, some firms, some people, relatives, friends, yourself and the gopher with its author, all that he remembered - under the sink (to the author's list to not drain read). Interestingly that the number(frequency) of Sevani significantly(several times) exceeded the normal value, and occurred at the moment of recollection and subsequent draining of the object. What is the trick, it is not clear, it is necessary to Slavinski and in the text to understand. And yet, after 15 minutes in mental/sleutelnaam the process often thought the phrase "all x-it" :? .
Maybe due to the fact that the gopher under Massarosa read.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 15:04

Allow a little clarification for understanding:
When you "merge" that are due (well, purely figurative, if not a secret)?

Пчёл

Post by Пчёл » Thu Nov 13, 2008 17:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:please Allow a little clarification for understanding:
read the file up to 54 pages, and honestly said aloud the instructions on 54странице and all. remember, a person, a name +surname name + a key word (to myself) from yawning, surprised. then ended with a massage of the brain and I went home, as long as the door shut out on the street, have merged of the company (immediately prosuvalisya), and of course thought that such a rapid effect from the concomitant massage of the brain, I remember you as Patrushev then the Conductor(with the impression of suspicion of vote on it :) ) and a keyword(just yawned) and all :? .("Reflections on the involvement of Massarosa, then the name Patrushev+ your photo(its image) with tie+Explorer+keyword "). Then there was the pile of thoughts, I have them all under the sink.
the key word "drain" is remembered as the word in bold in the quotes. everything went under the sink after the first remembering without repetition.
PS Reading the file I had suspicions that will need intellectual attempts, reaching the user and ofigev from the fact that the text instructions on one page to memorize the text do not, repeat do not, I tried. Yesterday I read the entire file(prokinul a set of words under all sorts of treatment), again under the massage of the brain. I noticed that the brush became hot(in the evening walked home) somewhere after like 10 minutes I remembered something like hot-cold-hot-cold + keyword individually and in pairs. But this morning was oshushenia as nothing. Now there is a problem that you will lose nothing(and will not seveda in recall for the second third time objects), I think under Massarosa to go through the list of files.
Last edited by Пчёл on Thu Nov 13, 2008 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 17:52

Пчёл wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:please Allow a little clarification for understanding:
read the file up to 54 pages, and honestly said aloud the instructions on 54странице and all. remember, a person, a name +surname name + a key word (to myself) from yawning, surprised. then ended with a massage of the brain and I went home, as long as the door shut out on the street, have merged of the company (immediately prosuvalisya), and of course thought that such a rapid effect from the concomitant massage of the brain, I remember you as Patrushev then the Conductor and a keyword(just yawned) and all :? .("Reflections on the involvement of Massarosa, then the name Patrushev+ your photo(its image) with tie+Explorer+keyword "). Then there was the pile of thoughts, I have them all under the sink.
the key word "drain" is remembered as the word in bold in the quotes.
PS Reading the file I had suspicions that will need intellectual attempts, reaching the user and ofigev from the fact that the text instructions on one page to memorize the text do not, repeat do not, I tried. Yesterday I read the entire file(prokinul a set of words under all sorts of treatment), again under the massage of the brain. I noticed that the brush became hot(in the evening walked home) somewhere after like 10 minutes I remembered something like hot-cold-hot-cold + keyword individually and in pairs. But this morning was oshushenia as nothing.
Yeah, I'm not talking... :?
What is for You "drain", "drain" - what does this word mean to You? :wiz
I'll try again to explain:
the verb "merge" has several meanings and related word-concepts: what to merge where merge, how to merge, to merge, who to merge (e.g., information), etc., etc.
So, for You what that word means - can you explain? :)<

Пчёл

Post by Пчёл » Thu Nov 13, 2008 18:04

the word, generally as sanitary knot(from the sink water is stuck and you have to clean the sink) as the drain of money or in the context of the user from the file just as word.
i.e. as an operator "For", "If" or "case" in the program text, as a word of programming language that there is. it will probably be some weird something else to keep in mind when programming.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 18:31

Пчёл wrote:the word itself, generally as sanitary knot(from the sink water is stuck and you have to clean the sink) as the drain of money or in the context of the user from the file just as word.
i.e. as an operator "For", "If" or "case" in the program text, as a word of programming language that there is. it will probably be some weird something else to keep in mind when programming.
All clear - thanks!

Poor Slavinsky... :cry:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Nov 13, 2008 20:07

Bees - a Fusion of himself and other things(traffic jams, relatives) - is called drain in real time, and it really works only after consideration of ALL polarities. With a clear view of each of them, and with lots of examples for each polarity.
This month sausage 8)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I also yawned when I read - from boredom... :?
I have a gag reflex began, izdavalsya all. The truth from the real work.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:18

Ha, a friend of the MAG after the disposal of all polarities and the study of emotional States(1st and 2nd phase of Turbosonic) has stopped working entity is the Keeper of balance and Destroyer of influence - giving freedom from egregors :shock:

The need has disappeared, egregors not notice it simply in an emphasis do not see what...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:51

Yeah right Leushkin, the world is really one...

I was very surprised when I found modern socionics in Ancient India.

But when I discovered Turbosplit in Zen, people, I ohrenel 8)

http://www.dowlatow.ru/energopsycho.html

As said the Sixth Patriarch of Zen, Huai-Nen, when we neutralize (integrate) our major polarity, we are freed from our extreme behaviors and feelings. Getting into various situations, we activate the desired polarity, characterizing the optimal model of behavior in these situations

From his point of view, enlightenment is the realization, which gives meaning to life, and at the same time, it is the discovery and understanding its true nature. Answering the questions of his disciples about how to find your true nature in the Huai-Nen gave a very simple answer: work on neutralization of the chosen pair of polarities and you will understand the world and their position in a very balanced way. Here is the translation of his words:

"He who knows how to use these thirty-six pairs, will understand the all-pervading principle through the teaching of all Sutras. "Come" if he "leaves" if he is, he can avoid the two extremes".

For the practice of Huai-Nen used a list of 36 pairs of polarities. It was believed that the one who integrates all 36 pairs automatically reaches the status of Tao.
-------

With Turboslim I this state will reach in 3 days. The first Protocol, automatically merge polarity conscious. People, I'll be a Taoist sage :o

Ran to find the polarity of the Tao :)

Варя

Post by Варя » Sat Nov 22, 2008 13:51

How lovely! Maybe we should change the sequence, and to detect the squirrel, and Buddhism and Zen? I'm still waiting when You finally find the gopher method Sedona. :?
Actually decided to write Huay-Nen. :wink:
By the way, Dvoskin can also take a couple polarities :ap

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Nov 22, 2008 19:59

Варя wrote:how lovely! Maybe we should change the sequence, and to detect the squirrel, and Buddhism and Zen?
this is the one.
I'm still waiting when You finally find the gopher method Sedona. :?
in this context, not find it. Gopher is another tool in principle. His whole value is in it.
Sedona method nobody gave so much in so little time. And results from Gopher dramatically.
Already captures the spirit, do not know yourself. And time spent - nothing at all...
Actually I decided to write Huay-Nen. :wink:
It's a copy.
by the Way, Dvoskin can also take a couple polarities :ap
I take them even walking down the street or while wearing socks - and then treated.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Jan 07, 2009 16:14

Sedona, I didn't like as people involved in them - many do not mobilise. Another thing TS, powerfully, reliably, quickly, efficiently and all at once, the reservoir and the root. I am a business Logik - I need concrete results and I don't care how it works.

In contrast to the structural logic of Mr. Patrushev, "I do not see how this is going to work."

Cacodemon

Author: Dmitry Leushkin | All protocols by this author

The Protocol for handling desire to know how.
How do the protocols.
How it all works.
How the world and reality.
How is this or that. All of this - the desire haveago, masturbating insane, and consequently, place them in prerabotka.

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Jan 07, 2009 16:34

ZHSL
And what have you accomplished,what is the result?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:08

Никакой wrote:ZHSL
And what have you accomplished,what is the result?
A complete personality upgrade. Everything.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sun Jan 25, 2009 22:58

ZHSL, you in the USSR.de accidentally Sabila name?

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Sun Jan 25, 2009 23:05

ZHSL!
Tell You that the Classmates created a group of Turbo-gopher. People do and share their results.
It'll be interesting to chat :wink:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Jan 28, 2009 18:53

Триалект wrote:ZHSL, you in the USSR.de accidentally Sabila name?
ID
Татьяна wrote:ZHSL!
Tell You that the Classmates created a group of Turbo-gopher. People do and share their results.
It'll be interesting to chat :wink:
I'm not zanimalsa mental masturbatsiya. I just act, and what you want :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 14:41

Heh, I had to rise the Kundalini :shock:
On fire and itches all the crotch to go to the toilet hurt, and I thought at first that an STD picked up :D

I didn't do anything to it at all :? just worked as a Gopher driving things, the former something has fallen off...
well to Reiki(they go through the crotch) is still connected(he!, free :) ), but it does not and the idea...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 13, 2009 14:49

is Cool and all itchy crotch, to go to the toilet hurt, and I thought at first that an STD picked up
Go to the urologist,the symptoms of prostatitis! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's not terrible,session 15 a finger in the priest and healthy! :wink:

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:31

Dimas wrote:Go to the urologist,the symptoms of prostatitis! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, but the thrill of prostatitis is familiar to me :)
Yes, and the difference between untwist Muladhara and this offense women I know )
Dimas wrote:It's not scary,session 15 a finger in the priest and healthy! :wink:
Thank you, same to you :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:04

ЖСЛ wrote:Sedona I don't like as people involved in them - many do not mobilise.
This nonsense You again, someone said, or You are smart enough???:)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Mar 01, 2009 20:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:Sedona I don't like as people involved in them - many do not mobilise.
This nonsense You again, someone said, or You are smart enough???:)
Experience. Including communicating with you :?

PS: Provoke conflict, Mr. Patrushev. Better all this gopher, not Sedonas 8)