about video glasses potlimit here?

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2009 17:44

ЖСЛ wrote:
Чукча wrote: ZHSLI specifically wrote to you - read the dictionary and think about yourself, what you've written so far. If even such a basic action you overload, then so be it - here's an article from the dictionary:
"Consistent separation of the whole with the further division of of each part another two, etc.; a form of classification in which concepts, terminology, sets are broken down on a pair of interacting elements (subclasses, subsets, etc.)".
Yesterday I spent the night in a female student dormitory :oops: I'm so on the drum all this garbage 8)
Ship it on and I schA will go again :o
Чукча wrote:I actually do not care about your socionics (maybe there is such a division), but "logical dichotomy" is "butter oil", and "socionic dichotomy" - it's like if some socionics washed my ass in the river, and then said, "Oh! It is now socionic river!" 8)
You have a very limited and inflexible way of thinking, if you are not familiar with linguistics at an intuitive level. Hampered by the limitations of Living? :cry:
It is you, my friend, are restricted to the women's dormitory and tablets. :? And we here in the North all the time: women love and linguistics to deal with. :D And who in the taiga or in the tundra, I at least held, that neither psychotherapy nor the pill are not needed.:)
And about "linguistics at an intuitive level" is a vaasche cool. :lol: You ZHSLwouldn't happen to remember who here on the forum (so flexible as the young beauty is thinking :ap ) blather about the value of definitions? :wink:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:29

Anonymous wrote: It is you, my friend, are restricted to the women's dormitory and tablets. :?
Oh, how interesting, expand my horizons, and that many are trying, but so hard to break off that "junkies" he is many times higher, in fact as well as erudition, and all this man know how to live ) hate It even more )
Ah, there is no template for this Isle, and I am all within and circuits :cry:
Anonymous wrote: And we're in the North all the time: women love and linguistics to deal with. :D And who in the taiga or in the tundra, I at least held, that neither psychotherapy nor the pill are not needed.:)
the opinion of someone who has no Experience(her opinion) - not interested. confit clog up.
And about the "linguistics at an intuitive level" is a vaasche cool. :lol:
so many things I know and a lot of descriptions have me, and all without stress, on an intuitive level. Yes, you're right - it's cool )
You ZHSLwouldn't happen to remember who here on the forum (so flexible as the young beauty is thinking :ap ) blather about the value of definitions? :wink:
That's it. I am saying - PTS. it is important to know the definitions, in particular socionic(they own it) before you open a mitten. For the gifted, even Yandex is issuing a bunch of links. And no there is no oil oil and a clear definition :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 08, 2009 19:15

ЖСЛ wrote:That's it. I am saying - PTS. it is important to know the definitions, in particular socionic(they own it) before you open a mitten. For the gifted, even Yandex is issuing a bunch of links. And no there is no oil oil and a clear definition
That is, You ZHSL, did not understand from the dictionary entry and the somewhat crude explanation Chukchithat personality typing does not fit the logical procedure named "dichotomy"? :lol: Then it turns out, despite all Your statements that You have no neither logic nor intuition, and consequently no understanding.
Links the socionic opredeleniya, ZHSLjust ridiculous. Because you yourself sometimes think... Because psycho-that are not due to a consistent and logical division of the whole into two parts, etc. - many interacting elements, and phenomenological. I clearly explain? :)
By the way, how the logical procedure and the word "dichotomy" appeared long before socionics - in ancient Greece. This means that even if socionics has decided to appropriate that word, attributing to him a totally different meaning, then they did it illegally...
Oh, and "linguistics" is actually science. So You be careful out there with it on an intuitive level, something... :lol:
From your experience with various psychological (and about) a party may argue that an ardent commitment to socionics, it is highly likely, shows that a hard circuit (formulaic) thinking. Such people understand everything in life, and the life they stomp fun without thinking (putting everything in chamecki), waving the checkered right and the left because position themselves above others, appreciating others as unadvanced and poor ("all of you here trembling creature, and I have the right..."). However, gradually, in the subconscious of tension due to the mismatch between life chemcam hard, and this man falls into a depression. From depression, instead of thinking about the root causes (not used), it usually comes out through chemical or psychological (like TC) tablets, thereby swinging the swing more and more...<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:so You ZHSL, did not understand from the dictionary entry and the somewhat crude explanation Chukchithat personality typing does not fit the logical procedure named "dichotomy"? :lol:
What is the procedure? what's the procedure for typing? 2 dichotomies - rational/irrational, decaying into 2 each and every for 2. A logical dichotomy - the dichotomy of the rational part, which includes two parts.
Then it turns out, despite all Your statements that You have no neither logic nor intuition, and consequently no understanding.
I have an understanding already out of intuition, I understand through insight ;)
Links of socionic opredeleniya, ZHSLjust ridiculous. Because you yourself sometimes think... Because psycho-that are not due to a consistent and logical division of the whole into two parts, etc. - many interacting elements, and phenomenological. I clearly explain? :)
Absolutely useless do it.
logical procedure
- where did you get this phrase? :roll:
by the Way, how the logical procedure and the word "dichotomy" appeared long before socionics - in ancient Greece. This means that even if socionics has decided to appropriate that word, attributing to him a totally different meaning, then they did it illegally...
Again a logical procedure. Yes, and violations of the law(the law). Mr. Patrushev, you are incorrigible :lol:
True, but the word has become a term managed. Smart people(practical business logic) vosche very science has long studied from cover to cover. And floating in the clouds strukturnih logicians in the third Quadra(the most respected of all Quadra of the socion) to pay attention is not accepted :?
Oh, and "linguistics" is actually science. So You be careful out there with it on an intuitive level, something... :lol:
I am very many things are much easier than others. Wrote the dictation without mistakes, not knowing the rules. Fluent in English, especially its not studying )
Click immediately legal case, having a half year of Law school and advise former classmates finished it )
From your experience with various psychological (and about) a party may argue that an ardent commitment to socionics
From your experience: hostility in socionics peculiar people, unloving themselves ;) Carries a maximum of glitches from its sociotype descriptions. All sorts of Huxley, Robespierre - the vosche hate myself. And all convinced that socionics is crap :lol:<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:41

Important structural failure of logic like you and Dimas(though he of ethics, but in the values of this garbage), business - do not care.Too much practical value they have, business logic developed, not structural, sorry
Booooze you're my :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What else are you going to seize the mother cheese zemlicka??? :( :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 15:31

ЖСЛ wrote:CU and the chemical pills cause havoc in the mind of logic and psyche, from associated with these schemes of manure.
Between your two statements, there is no logical connection. If I use TS and chemical. pills, I can't be a person with blinkered logic mind
Tablets and the vehicle can not empty the mind from logic circuits according to the principle - they have there no access. :) They just temporarily relieve the tension between inner reality and external reality.
Well, okay... maybe I will be clearer. - Just now everywhere is a film for children: "the Inhabited Island" there (Strugatsky :)) this is done through radiation. Go - look. :wink:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Feb 09, 2009 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 15:37

ЖСЛ wrote:From my experience: hostility in socionics peculiar people - loveless itself carries a maximum of glitches from its sociotype descriptions. All sorts of Huxley, Robespierre - the vosche hate myself. And all convinced that socionics is crap
And who told You that I have a dislike of socionics??? :) I wrote to You here that even going scientific work to do at the junction of socionics and neuroscience... I'm just saying that socionics is very much limited in their capabilities, like people that are vehemently trying to "push in all holes". :?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Feb 09, 2009 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 15:40

ЖСЛ wrote:Quote:
However, gradually, in the subconscious of tension due to the mismatch between life chemcam hard, and this man falls into a depression.
I don't understand who you're talking about.
Yes, You yourself complained somewhere (I think in Sedona)...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 16:48

the logical procedure
- where did you get this phrase?
logical Based on the laws of logic that are consistent with them.
procedure - Move the sequence of activities in which l -. case.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 17:24

However, they can not even imagine the physiological bases that underlie these psychological types.
What? :shock:
http://www.koob.ru/xannaford/

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 18:47

ЖСЛ wrote:What is the procedure? what's the procedure for typing? 2 dichotomies - rational/irrational, decaying into 2 each and every for 2. A logical dichotomy - the dichotomy of the rational part, which includes two parts.
Carl Gustav Jung (after all this was his idea, not You) - against! :lol:
He singled out 4 completely independent from each other dual, and not dichotomous categories of human experience:
Extrovert-introvert is a property that determines how the person correlates the external and internal world;
The Sensorika-the intuition — the way of knowledge and information;
Logic of ethics — the preference of objective laws or interpersonal relations.
Rational-the irrationals — a preference for situational or strategic response to changes of the surrounding world.
Note that none of them includes the other, as a logical consequence. :?
Again, bear in mind that he did it when I was young and stupid (no wonder one of the popular authors in socionics V. Gulenko writes that socionics is science for young... :lol: ), when I got older and wiser, in his Foreword to the Argentine edition of "Psychological types" (1934) he called this kind of classification of "not more than a cabin child's play". Jung believed each person the bearer of the individual, inherent only to it features and personality traits. "Pure types does not happen" — his words exactly.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 09, 2009 18:53

Bravo! :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 20:09

Dimas wrote:Bravo! :ay
Well, You are right... :oops:
But the guy never "caught up" we then tried to explain to him and seem to never "catch up"... :cry:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:32

Dimas wrote:
Important structural failure of logic like you and Dimas(though he of ethics, but in the values of this garbage), business - do not care.Too much practical value they have, business logic developed, not structural, sorry
Booooze you're my :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What else are you going to seize the mother cheese zemlicka??? :( :lol:
Alas, only to survive on her soon...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 11, 2009 14:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But the guy never "caught up" we then tried to explain to him and seem to never "catch up"...
But definitely not "caught up", or a fool pretends to be - after all, 1.5 year of law Institute... :(

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Thu Mar 05, 2009 16:38

Andrew, I, too, 15 years ago every jackass with a toilet paper run. But then I realized assholes too much, but life is so short...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 06, 2009 13:02

Щёкн Итрч wrote:Andrew, I, too, 15 years ago every jackass with a toilet paper run. But then I realized assholes too much, but life is so short...
And what to do with my "bloated CDA"? :)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Mar 15, 2009 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2009 13:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Щёкн Итрч wrote:Andrew, I, too, 15 years ago every jackass with a toilet paper run. But then I realized assholes too much, but life is so short...
And what to do with "bloated CDA"? :)
You should get a dog name it Islay and PI.Dee, PI.Dee, PI.di :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 15, 2009 16:57

Yes, God is with you, my friends...
Just everything bad in my life and there's no way he can not understand why this to him, grabs everything for karma, for drugs, for TC, but, judging by vemu, he's getting worse and worse. He came to this forum and asked for help (even in such a strange way), but asked at the same a rigid frame, as he wants this aid to (his case)... And now we are looking for his strengths on which to build for further change, even from the outside it looks different...

Федор1

about your glasses and why ?

Post by Федор1 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 17:28

Андрей Кабанков wrote:No,to the machine need your glasses.
I would like to understand why ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 22, 2009 17:56

As intended by the manufacturer.You buy a car,goggles included.Count on the fact that the buyer MM already has glasses,which he will use together with the machine would be stupid.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jul 08, 2010 14:29

sozdanie his research and production base for the development and production of devices related to psychotronics.
This work is already underway and results will be presented in the near future.
Will produce domestic MM? It would be good if they could be bought in ordinary shops in the city. Well, the price was lower.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 08, 2010 19:50

Working on this issue.Much has been done.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Sep 18, 2010 17:33

My wish, if you develop a MM:
Make the LCD screen at least string two or three to display the title of the session words and not a number. The remaining space can take a level of brightness, volume, battery charge and other information. Even the backlight of the screen which make the thread beautiful, blue for example.
And microminiaturization apply to carry it easier. Interface make USB. I'm sure the sale will go better

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 24, 2010 21:33

Экко wrote:
My wish, if you develop a MM:
Make the LCD screen at least string two or three to display the title of the session words and not a number. The remaining space can take a level of brightness, volume, battery charge and other information. Even the backlight of the screen which make the thread beautiful, blue for example.
And microminiaturization apply to carry it easier. Interface make USB. I'm sure the sale will go better
Yes, You saw... :wink: