about video glasses potlimit here?

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:ZHSL, You are still with the concept of "predaject" serious problems - not only business cannot do You even mafia will not take... :?
If you have nothing to say on the merits of the issues, no need to get personal every your message. Take care of yourself, you essentially are saying, and you're trying to hurt opponetov.
Dimas wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:ZHSL, You are still with the concept of "predaject" serious problems - not only business cannot do You even mafia will not take... :?
No..do not take even the courier :wink: :lol:
People with your socionic quadras I will not take. They are absolutely helpless in the modern, rapidly changing world. I annoy you because that are the opposite of you.

By the way - all totalitarian regimes - your merit.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39

Никакой wrote: You remind me of the little dog that constantly yelps and grabs people's pants.Otherwise it no one pays attention.
For me, attention? People stand in a queue to chat with me.
In your posts you constantly have to point out that you are a man of experience,you can do it,you business logic, etc.
I explained the difference between the logical dichotomy of different people, in a specific example. All the rest is glitches your EGO.
But if a person represents something,in this indication is not necessary.
All that you are. Who logic, one ethics, one sensation who Intuit :(
People will understand it yourself.
Understand what? you know how were typed brow with a glance and understand who is in front of you? And my opponents probably also a wizard in this for you? It's clear to me.
You also ,as I wrote, dummy.
I have nothing to take from you.
Do not take it. Stick the labels, they make me neither hot nor cold.
Никакой wrote: are You crazy Why would a man Smile so much money?
Well,at least that would not is a small town,and have freedom of movement across the planet.To be in those places,where you want and when you want.
Will want - will. And I do not have to exert effort.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 21, 2008 13:30

ЖСЛ wrote:
If you have nothing to say on the merits of the issues, no need to get personal every your message. Take care of yourself, you essentially are saying, and you're trying to hurt opponetov.
Sorry if I do, ZHSL, touched something... :oops: - I am now absolutely still - take me to the mafia or not. :?
Simply the greatest achievement of the 20th century was the adoption of the Declaration of Human Rights. There, along with other worthy ideas, it is postulated the integrity of the Person. Because, as I understand it, this time I forgot to bring :? then I explain is that all the "Isly" soul to the people with their dirty feet did not climb...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Dec 21, 2008 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 21, 2008 14:14

ЖСЛ wrote:
Никакой wrote: You remind me of the little dog that constantly yelps and grabs people's pants.Otherwise it no one pays attention.
For me, attention? People stand in a queue to chat with me.
In your posts you constantly have to point out that you are a man of experience,you can do it,you business logic, etc.
I explained the difference between the logical dichotomy of different people, in a specific example. All the rest is glitches your EGO.
But if a person represents something,in this indication is not necessary.
All that you are. Who logic, one ethics, one sensation who Intuit :(
People will understand it yourself.
Understand what? you know how were typed brow with a glance and understand who is in front of you? And my opponents probably also a wizard in this for you? It's clear to me.
You also ,as I wrote, dummy.
I have nothing to take from you.
Do not take it. Stick the labels, they make me neither hot nor cold.
Никакой wrote: are You crazy Why would a man Smile so much money?
Well,at least that would not is a small town,and have freedom of movement across the planet.To be in those places,where you want and when you want.
Will want - will. And I do not have to exert effort.
ZHSL,
you ass, then not cool - at you it turns ugly. :evil:
But the expression "logical dichotomy" and even in relation to "different people", really gives your outfit extra oomph. :lol:
Sapienti sat est. :?

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Sun Dec 21, 2008 14:16

Above was me, however. :)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 21, 2008 14:23

ЗОМБИ wrote:
Dimas wrote:Who knows,he does not speak,who speaks does not know
a wise man would not write a book
+1
Oh... That is such a muddle that the two words correctly can not, so much has been written? :shock: Although the style is sometimes recognizable. :wink:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Dec 21, 2008 23:54

Anonymous wrote: you ass, then don't spin - at you it turns ugly. :evil:
Still not beautiful it turns out to accuse the person speaking on the merits and quoteshuge of the interlocutor - "torsion ass."
Anonymous wrote: But the expression "logical dichotomy" and even in relation to "different people", really gives your outfit extra oomph. :lol:
Logic - Socionic dichotomy and in different people it is different. However you do not know anything of socionics, nor Latin.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote: If you have nothing to say on the merits of the issues, no need to get personal every your message. Take care of yourself, you essentially are saying, and you're trying to hurt opponetov.
Sorry if I do, ZHSL, touched something... :oops: - I am now absolutely still - take me to the mafia or not. :?
Simply the greatest achievement of the 20th century was the adoption of the Declaration of Human Rights. There, along with other worthy ideas, it is postulated the integrity of the Person.
you do what? And where does the mafia?
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Because, as I understand it, this time I forgot to bring :? then I explain is that all the "Isly" soul to the people with their dirty feet did not climb...
Enough with the insults people, I told you already.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 22, 2008 0:05

Dimas wrote:Islu 1."Who knows,he does not speak,who speaks does not know"
And I did not speak, did not notice? :) Usually when typing, I even give full instructions to the people that how to do for the quickest and most effective personal development, simultaneously throwing subliminal handlers for this.
Никакой wrote:I myself have earnings higher than that which you ask,so you can see who you are.
Initially I was interested in your posts,but all you could tell you said in the first few posts.The rest is a rehashing of the same thing.
By the way, have you read Kiyosaki? Well, probably because I read, I hope. I wonder what you understood from there. Well, in a nutshell. Just never met, even among the coolest business in the city of those who adequately understand his books. At the same time and get to know - can either take from me or not ;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 22, 2008 18:16

ЖСЛ wrote:
Anonymous wrote: you ass, then don't spin - at you it turns ugly. :evil:
Still not beautiful it turns out to accuse the person speaking on the merits and quoteshuge of the interlocutor - "torsion ass."
Anonymous wrote: But the expression "logical dichotomy" and even in relation to "different people", really gives your outfit extra oomph. :lol:
Logic - Socionic dichotomy and in different people it is different. However you do not know anything of socionics, nor Latin.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote: If you have nothing to say on the merits of the issues, no need to get personal every your message. Take care of yourself, you essentially are saying, and you're trying to hurt opponetov.
Simply the greatest achievement of the 20th century was the adoption of the Declaration of Human Rights. There, along with other worthy ideas, it is postulated the integrity of the Person.
you do what? And where does the mafia?
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Because, as I understand it, this time I forgot to bring :? then I explain is that all the "Isly" soul to the people with their dirty feet did not climb...
Enough with the insults people, I told you already.

"Creature" You, ZHSL, apparently, very deeply hidden from the simple (not advanced as You) people. I've also had the impression like the Chukchi. And I do not understand, - that You are there with someone doing something, saying the word "kwatsi"? :oops: That is derived from the word quotati (then You lost control), or from some other? - Share the wisdom. :o
With the dichotomy You really made a blunder (am I making any sense?) - just look in the dictionary (and socionic dichotomy is even more absurd phrase)... As, indeed, and Latin, too, is a well - known Latin proverb: "Smart - enough".
You are right - the mafia had nothing to do with it. :lol:
But for the rest you'll have to explain. The testing (typing) is inherently very responsible procedure, subject to certain fairly strict rules (as connected with the invasion of the personal sphere), which can, under certain conditions, cause serious harm to the individual. Any professional (I would even say true) the psychologist is always (at least obliged with the position of professional ethics) this procedure, in the interests of testing (tierramor). This procedure is always carried out on a voluntary basis. By the way, without the written consent of the person it is now possible for the court to answer for it, :shock: but it is not even in court and in the internal moral and ethical standards. But if these rules since childhood in a man is not mortgaged in Your age to explain it to the man is useless... I know You are not a professional in psychology do not understand, but the issue here concerns rather the common human decency which is the essence of the inner state of each. The transformation test (typing) in the universal show in their own interests, in my opinion - is generally a dirty occupation. So, You got inside something went wrong (possible, of course, just stupidity, and maybe even, for some reason...). So from my side there was not a response but a statement of this fact is that You are in breach of moral and ethical norms and rules. I think that had to do it, as deeply disagree with Your position. Perhaps I Chose an inappropriate form? For this, sorry - got excited. :oops:<

Антоха

Post by Антоха » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:49

A little diluted flame offtopic :)
the question of typing:
And still, Tatiana, you are the man!
- Gee...how did you come to such a bold conclusion?
- Yes, you enough to see to understand it.
hmm, for some reason, around me men do not doubt that I am a woman...
- are you quite sure that correctly identified their gender? know gender not written on the face...
- stop! as it is, not written on the face? and the beard? look, I don't shave!
- Oh, Tanya! well, who are you kidding!!! having such a smoothly shaven face to say, do not shave!
- I don't grow facial hair, so I shave!
- and eyebrows? and eyelashes?
- and here it?
isn't hair?
- hair!
and say you have facial hair, no... you are confused in arguments...getting nervous, I guess...
hmm...yeah, no...why would I be nervous?
- ahhh...and then you will say to me that you are a woman??? the woman would have already nervous! please have your
true gender!!! and in fact all of life itself to break: do not show their true qualities, will connect the life with a man
the wrong floor...
- so...let's get to the other side...what about the chest? men do not grow Breasts!
well, first, it is not so simple... small Breasts in men is.
- a large?
hmm... judging by what you are doing on her accent and use as the last argument, the chest you have a role...
what???
- you know, constantly sitting is not in your field, you do not develop primary and secondary sexual characteristics. That's why you have
and grew Breasts. Here can still impact the Oedipus complex. You have a mother what was the relationship?..
great I was with her relationship... complete mutual understanding. My mother, like me, was a woman.
- dad, by any chance, were male?
male!
- Oh, Tatiana, do you live in a heterosexual family? very strange that you have such problems with the definition
sex, usually in such families raising children is very harmonious with arboviruses floors... given that you think that
your mother is the same gender as you, suggest that she is also male...
- and nothing that we have female sex organs?
- show.
- do you think that I do?
well, if you have something to hide, so you afraid to admit your gender. I have come to the absolute certainty that you
man. Tatiana, you better be, if you listen to my opinion. I'm not the first hinderance do
a lot of people tenderi...
goodbye...good luck...in ethengarian...
<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 23, 2008 13:22

Антоха wrote:a Little diluted flame offtopic :)
the question of typing:
And still, Tatiana, you are the man!
- Gee...how did you come to such a bold conclusion?
- Yes, you enough to see to understand it.
hmm, for some reason, around me men do not doubt that I am a woman...
- are you quite sure that correctly identified their gender? know gender not written on the face...
- stop! as it is, not written on the face? and the beard? look, I don't shave!
- Oh, Tanya! well, who are you kidding!!! having such a smoothly shaven face to say, do not shave!
- I don't grow facial hair, so I shave!
- and eyebrows? and eyelashes?
- and here it?
isn't hair?
- hair!
and say you have facial hair, no... you are confused in arguments...getting nervous, I guess...
hmm...yeah, no...why would I be nervous?
- ahhh...and then you will say to me that you are a woman??? the woman would have already nervous! please have your
true gender!!! and in fact all of life itself to break: do not show their true qualities, will connect the life with a man
the wrong floor...
- so...let's get to the other side...what about the chest? men do not grow Breasts!
well, first, it is not so simple... small Breasts in men is.
- a large?
hmm... judging by what you are doing on her accent and use as the last argument, the chest you have a role...
what???
- you know, constantly sitting is not in your field, you do not develop primary and secondary sexual characteristics. That's why you have
and grew Breasts. Here can still impact the Oedipus complex. You have a mother what was the relationship?..
great I was with her relationship... complete mutual understanding. My mother, like me, was a woman.
- dad, by any chance, were male?
male!
- Oh, Tatiana, do you live in a heterosexual family? very strange that you have such problems with the definition
sex, usually in such families raising children is very harmonious with arboviruses floors... given that you think that
your mother is the same gender as you, suggest that she is also male...
- and nothing that we have female sex organs?
- show.
- do you think that I do?
well, if you have something to hide, so you afraid to admit your gender. I have come to the absolute certainty that you
man. Tatiana, you better be, if you listen to my opinion. I'm not the first hinderance do
a lot of people tenderi...
goodbye...good luck...in ethengarian...
Thank you! I'm a little under the table not slipped from laughing. :lol: :ay<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Dec 24, 2008 21:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:As, however, and Latin, too, is a well - known Latin proverb: "Smart - enough".
Oh, you are not afraid? I'm Latin you know...
But as for the rest you'll have to explain. The testing (typing) is inherently very responsible procedure, subject to certain fairly strict rules (as connected with the invasion of the personal sphere), which can, under certain conditions, cause serious harm to the individual.
Mmmmm... do not know, it did me a huge favor. My people too. Although probably there are people whose hatred and contempt for himself so high... that will turn against them.

Since we are typing DIMAS'and you think everything is so bad? I see he has a big problem, but still not enough. His values and strong - willed sensorics, I'm just the kind of people that spend time on all the others - useless.
I have also dealt with his sociotype, very successful and know them well.
Any professional (I would even say true) the psychologist is always (at least obliged with the position of professional ethics) this procedure, in the interests of testing (tierramor). This procedure is always carried out on a voluntary basis. By the way, without the written consent of the person it is now possible for the court to answer for it, :shock: but it is not even in court and in the internal moral and ethical standards.
I sociotype is not called. I propose to otherout it to you. you and ask permission.
I know that You are not a professional in psychology do not understand,
I don't care about your opinion, as I have said many times the people that any psychologist compared to me - just a puppy. by the way - you can make me otherout, so many tattoos...
which is the internal state of each. The transformation test (typing) in the universal show in their own interests, in my opinion - is generally a dirty occupation.
Strange, but all of socionic forums and do just that. You do not know socionics, alas... no Experience whatsoever.<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Dec 24, 2008 21:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"Being" You, ZHSL, apparently, very deeply hidden from the simple (not advanced as You) people. I've also had the impression like the Chukchi. And I do not understand, - that You are there with someone doing something, saying the word "kwatsi"? :oops: That is derived from the word quotati (then You lost control), or from some other? - Share the wisdom. :o

QOUTE of QUOTING, citation. If you look in the dialed messages - you'll see "[quote="Andrei Patrushev".]" [/quote.][quote.] - structural logics like, do not brake :) guess it is possible. Translation - quoting.
With the dichotomy You really made a blunder (am I making any sense?) - just look in the dictionary (and socionic dichotomy is even more absurd phrase)...
I just told you - that you are a layman in socionics.

launched Yandex.

Socionics in St. Petersburg - Lytov D. Psychologists and socionics: what is the dialogue?
Similarly, by approximate equal – emerged and the dichotomy of Amikino "rationality – sensation" (we will remind, in its opinion, it is intended to replace socionic dichotomy "logic – ethics").

Physiognomic Socionics theory, the methodology of determining by appearance,
Socionics has opened, that each person has one of 16 psychological types, which does not change throughout life.
Every mental function, and socionic dichotomy have a bright reflection in a person's appearance

Byblos - million books | planet Aquarium | . The basics of socionics. About the purpose of the site. Introduction to Socionics.
It is not difficult to guess what is meant socionic dichotomy rationality/irrationality.

carechem stop talking about what you do not know. It is a shame professional ;)<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 13:34

ЖСЛ wrote:Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):
As, however, and Latin, too, is a well - known Latin proverb: "Smart - enough".
"Sing, Svetik, - do not be ashamed!" bi

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 13:40

ЖСЛ wrote:Quote:
I know You are not a professional in psychology do not understand,
I don't care about your opinion, as I have said many times the people that any psychologist compared to me - just a puppy. by the way - you can make me otherout, so many tattoos...
Tyav-tyav - "Next to the great men think great thoughts, but with the fools don't wanna be"... :?
You were typed there is no need for You to just one ringing of the Russian word denoting a person who "says a lot of empty and frivolous."
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Dec 28, 2008 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 13:49

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:As, however, and Latin, too, is a well - known Latin proverb: "Smart - enough".
But as for the rest you'll have to explain. The testing (typing) is inherently very responsible procedure, subject to certain fairly strict rules (as connected with the invasion of the personal sphere), which can, under certain conditions, cause serious harm to the individual.
Mmmmm... do not know, it did me a huge favor. My people too. Although probably there are people whose hatred and contempt for himself so high... that will turn against them.

Since we are typing DIMAS'and you think everything is so bad? I see he has a big problem, but still not enough. His values and strong - willed sensorics, I'm just the kind of people that spend time on all the others - useless.
I have also dealt with his sociotype, very successful and know them well.
Any professional (I would even say true) the psychologist is always (at least obliged with the position of professional ethics) this procedure, in the interests of testing (tierramor). This procedure is always carried out on a voluntary basis. By the way, without the written consent of the person it is now possible for the court to answer for it, :shock: but it is not even in court and in the internal moral and ethical standards.
I sociotype is not called. I propose to otherout it to you. you and ask permission.
I know that You are not a professional in psychology do not understand,
which is the internal state of each. The transformation test (typing) in the universal show in their own interests, in my opinion - is generally a dirty occupation.
Strange, but all of socionic forums and do just that. You do not know socionics, alas... no Experience whatsoever.
Perhaps this is just You "bad", ZHSL. :cry: Except for a very vague moral and ethical norms is still strong and disorientation in time and space.<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 14:22

ЖСЛ wrote:Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):
"Creature" You, ZHSL, apparently, very deeply hidden from the simple (not advanced as You) people. I've also had the impression like the Chukchi. And I do not understand, - that You are there with someone doing something, saying the word "kwatsi"? That is derived from the word quotati (then You lost control), or from some other? - Share the wisdom.

QOUTE of QUOTING, citation. If you look in the dialed messages - you'll see "[quote="Andrei Patrushev".]" [/quote.][quote.] - structural logics like, do not brake guess it is possible. Translation - quoting.
[/quote]
Well, thank you, friend enlighten an old fool (with English school behind :) )! :o :?
But now I can make microsievert (for yourself and for others who want to communicate with You) from Your words that don't fit the commonly understood meaning.
Personal dictionary ZHSL:
- quote (the quota specified) - 1) to puff people brains, distorting in response, the senses, drawing from context, certain words and substituting values. 2) "Smearing" people with their "manure".
- experience (privilege only Gsla) - just feelings without any critical thinking.
- to think - quote (in common sense) someone else's dung.

You see, we whole Russian language rewrite for Islo... :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 15:00

ЖСЛ wrote:Quote:
With the dichotomy You really made a blunder (am I making any sense?) - just look in the dictionary (and socionic dichotomy is even more absurd phrase)...

I just told you - that you are a layman in socionics.

launched Yandex.

Socionics in St. Petersburg - Lytov D. Psychologists and socionics: what is the dialogue?
Similarly, by approximate equal – emerged and the dichotomy of Amikino "rationality – sensation" (we will remind, in its opinion, it is intended to replace the socionics dichotomy of "logic – ethics").
Okay - about personality dichotomy I'll tell You (if sagacite :lol: ). First let Chukchi anything weakne (his lordly privilege :)).
And what about "is it possible the dialogue between socionics and psychology?", perhaps we should speak.
Psychologists use personality typing there and then, where and when it is appropriate and beneficial. Socionics (and would have sounded better: "azionisti" :)) shoved their socionics anywhere, elevating it to the rank of a great (almost religious) teachings.
Psychologists believe that human personality and individuality - the essence of the dynamic, constantly changing in a constantly changing world and even more - depending on the context. Socionics reduce the human to the mechanistic notions of the 16 psychological types (even on 32 - from the Chicago school) glued to the individuals for life. However, they can not even imagine the physiological bases that underlie these psychological types.
Psychologists with desire and diligence, there are no problems in the study of socionics. From socionic, in most cases, even thought there is that socionics is not the ultimate truth, and that in addition to these 16 definitions it would be useful to examine other related science.
Of course, there are always exceptions... Here You are, ZHSL, for example, claim a great role in the history... Stop repeating like a parrot (I mean a parrot :oops: ) other people's stupidity and start finally to think - You will... :o Nowadays, all the great discoveries are made at the junction of Sciences. 8)<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:09

Mr Patrushev, a smaller Overkvotinga. Please be respectful.
Psychologists use personality typing there and then, where and when it is appropriate and beneficial.
it always brings. As answers the question of what people can and what can not. Which completely fits into my method of typing is completely different for successful people and losers ;)
Psychologists believe that human personality and individuality - the essence of the dynamic, constantly changing in a constantly changing world and even more - depending on the context. Socionics reduce the human to the mechanistic notions of the 16 psychological types (even on 32 - from the Chicago school) glued to the individuals for life.
That is the losers who think that they can do some things really can not 8)
Instead of doing what they can. Among psychologists very often losers. For them, socionics is such a blow to the EGO )))

About what you write about socionics, I say nothing, you don't know WHAT studies this science. Not personality, not the personality.

Just in 100% of cases - mental glitches and personality traits in people of the same sociotype - identical :)
Dimas on these personal-individual characteristics and topirets at times.
they can not even imagine the physiological bases that underlie these psychological types.
What :shock:
nowadays, all the great discoveries are made at the junction of Sciences. Cool
You say that man merged with polarities? :shock: Which is characterized by exceptionally holistic perception from all points of view? :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 29, 2008 14:09

ZHSL
Eheheh..!
Let's here to finish this conversation,otherwise me at times and calm down.Harm ,as I understand it, I will bring,but at the same time view You are right or not and what I can do,OK?in short,I agree to the procedure :wink:

гость

Post by гость » Mon Dec 29, 2008 16:20

the word is silver,silence is gold. So are wise people.

To speak other people's words - a sign of a foolish man

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 29, 2008 16:44

ЖСЛ wrote:About what you write about socionics, I say nothing, you don't know WHAT studies this science. Not personality, not the personality.
If socionics is a science :shock: then please name a single scientific method that it uses. :)
About the rest, I'd better not say anything - I'm tired of Your ignorance...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 29, 2008 17:02

ЖСЛ wrote:You say that man merged with polarities? Which is characterized by exceptionally holistic perception from all points of view?
"Custfile" no "ponimali" :roll: - completely useless, and even, perhaps, dangerous :shock: not only for the individual but also for his entourage. :(

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 29, 2008 17:29

Dimas
you don Quixote or Robespierre...most likely.... to define a type in socionics just need to run some tests which take a long time....you astenik.... melancholic with small admixtures of hot-headed (not sure - haven't really talked in person) I have for example with alternate success that Dreiser, Dostoevsky gets a very good site for соционикеhttp://tests.psychotype.EN/3/res/

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 29, 2008 18:10

but to test yourself and determine your psycho here - if all 3 test matches it means точкуhttp://tests.psychotype.EN/
I have this time coincided all 3 tests.... I Dreiser-the guardian... long suspected... ethical-sensory introvert...
http://junona.org/modules.php?name=Socionics
And HERE's a COOL TEST ON SOCIONICS...especially the fact that I liked it - VERY DETAILED SORTING out the PSYCHO and the test itself is much more interesting... 4 times found out that I still Dreiser... an end to all doubts a VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION AFTER PASS THIS TEST... a full description of the psycho... how do I make this all interesting :D :D :D I love psychology and everything connected with it.... and the esoteric identity...
Dimas you high asthenic... in socionics in appearance, you can define a psycho..