about video glasses potlimit here?

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 29, 2008 19:11

Going forward
Mmm,thank you very much :o and high astenik is good? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 29, 2008 19:18

All this is good for the game :) or for a quick but rough assessment of the main trends in the conditions of limited time. No wonder so fond of socionics human resources managers in small businesses (which cannot afford to maintain good psychological service). "Man is a universe" and very silly, in my opinion, and not rational to drive someone into the Procrustean bed of psychological types.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 29, 2008 19:23

Andrei Patrushev
well, I think so too...the main thing that absolutely it is a futile exercise IMHO...just want I was all octoberville if there is a desire to have one,if so I tidbit in the new year days :D and we finally finished to be measured by buoys,to pour manure, and entered into a more constructive direction about the video glasses,if it's someone interesting :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 29, 2008 20:05

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
well, I think so too...the main thing that absolutely it is a futile exercise IMHO...just want I was all octoberville if there is a desire to have one,if so I tidbit in the new year days :D and we finally finished to be measured by buoys,to pour manure, and entered into a more constructive direction about the video glasses,if it's someone interesting :lol:
Dim sum, duck here and set - flame :) (and glasses - this is secondary), so I'm no one to face off, and have fun :oops: (a ZHSL, I believe, learning), as in other places of the forum is not appropriate (all such I recently tried to clean). :?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 23:51

Идущая вперед wrote:Dimas
you don Quixote or Robespierre...most likely.... to define a type in socionics just need to run some tests which take a long time....you astenik.... melancholic with small admixtures of hot-headed (not sure - haven't really talked in person) I have for example with alternate success that Dreiser, Dostoevsky gets a very good site for соционикеhttp://tests.psychotype.EN/3/res/
Well what is Robespierre, you Cho :)
Dimas, if I'm back spit you do Cho? ;)
Идущая вперед wrote:and to test yourself and determine your psycho here - if all 3 test matches it means точкуhttp://tests.psychotype.EN/
Go you to the bath with their tests... no test will determine your sociotype. Because people often do not agree with he called sociotype immediately, but only after two weeks...
People and their Ego - used to lie to myself.
I have this time coincided all 3 tests.... I Dreiser-the guardian... long suspected... ethical-sensory introvert...
http://junona.org/modules.php?name=Socionics
Every woman wants to be Drajzera :lol:
Dimas you high asthenic... in socionics in appearance, you can define a psycho..
So, socionics you don't know, otherwise I would have long abandoned all other classifications, like the athlete, astenik, endomorph-ectomorph.
Socionics answers many questions that soared all other science and cannot come to the point. And drajzera from Dostoevsky differ superficially... the first is not an example of the latter, much more sexy 8) Seen women who hide their appetizing forms under strict clothes? They are. Their main active chakra - sexual.

Dimas - INTUIT. And no matter high or low completely :)<

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:28

Dimas wrote:ZHSL
Eheheh..!
Let's here to finish this conversation,otherwise me at times and calm down.Harm ,as I understand it, I will bring,but at the same time view You are right or not and what I can do,OK?in short,I agree to the procedure :wink:
I wonder how it will make Mr. Patrushev :wink: Still for the words to respond, the more professional he considers himself.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:it's All good for the game :) or for a quick but rough assessment of the main trends in the conditions of limited time. No wonder so fond of socionics human resources managers in small businesses (which cannot afford to maintain good psychological service).
There the business logic. People encouraging result and action, not soplezhuystvo 8)

That is why make a choice in favor of socionics. Which is able to clearly answer the question.

And the fact that socionics much better than any of psychology defines the person what he does in life never admits what no psychologist it does not make out is only a side effect 8)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:26

Going forward, hang up a picture. I have serious doubts that you are Drajzera i.e. volitional sensor... or at all familiar with socionics.
look at the picture of demAs, where there is a Robespierre or don Quixote?
Look!
Here Nikonov - Robespierre or the don ;)

Ask a question volitional sensor put next to the Dimas Mr. Kabankova. Who will extinguish first, if you Cho? :wink:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:48

ЖСЛ wrote:socionics, much better than any of psychology defines the person what he does in life never admits what any psychologist in him will not see
+1

Long time of testirovanie who.the program. I Shtyrlits. :D
I do not remember, the sensor-Intuit or a sensor-logics.

Weird and the site is also a Dreiser did. I mutate... aaaaaa :shock:

With us Castaneda, Shrek and Brezhnev :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ndya... and drugm website, I - Dostoevsky.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:33

ZHSL
Dear ZHSL, could you and me otherout. Judging by my posts on the forum...

Photos will not leave the phone does not give all men with..key ("Women's League"). :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 30, 2008 14:17

ZHSL
what are you so angry and everyone comes over???
life failed??? says Mr. Patrushev need to be kinder to people....and you are brutalized and new year's showdown then fouled mlyayayayayaya... you shouldn't :evil: :cry: :shock: :(

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 14:21

Идущая вперед wrote:mlyayayayayaya... you shouldn't
hyhy 8)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 30, 2008 14:28

ZHSL
and what your type Andrew Kabankova???well you have stirred up here with socionics now rush at all :wiz :wiz :wiz

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 16:35

Идущая вперед wrote:ZHSL
what are you so angry and everyone comes over???
life failed??? says Mr. Patrushev need to be kinder to people....and you are brutalized and new year's showdown then fouled mlyayayayayaya... you shouldn't :evil: :cry: :shock: :(
Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, question about dreisers disappeared :lol:
Hint - I'm not stirred up any drama. Wasn't going to. And never several :aa It's your reflection, I just submitted information on the painful function of Dostoevsky and landslide zone Dreiser. Sorry for the provocation.
If you do have a choice between ESI and EII - you never ESI.
About the sociotype of Mr. Kabankova - I have no idea.
ЗОМБИ wrote:
Идущая вперед wrote:mlyayayayayaya... you shouldn't
hyhy 8)
Yeah! Got it :lol: Drajzera type, Oh, I can not :lol: Women listen, so they are all Grazers 8) But if it turns out not to be Drajzera, it is Dostoevsky at worst :lol:
In my practice, and Zhukov was under draya killed, I was quickly exposed ;)
ЗОМБИ wrote:ZHSL
Dear ZHSL, could you and me otherout. Judging by my posts on the forum...

Photos will not leave the phone does not give all men with..key ("Women's League"). :)
Nothing lit up, absolutely 8) You're doing this on purpose.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:17

Science is always a high degree of reproducibility, with different "operators". I was also at different periods of life socionic experts tested in different ways: Bitter - Napoleon - Dreiser - Yesenin. And each of them, ZHSL, beat yourself heel in the chest and spreads his fingers and claimed that he is the coolest... :lol:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Science is always a high degree of reproducibility, with different "operators". I was also at different periods of life socionic experts tested in different ways: Bitter - Napoleon - Dreiser - Yesenin. And each of them, ZHSL, beat yourself heel in the chest and spreads his fingers and claimed that he is the coolest... :lol:
You go to the typing group of socionics.

And people, pick up inches any science - pond-pond, who can argue?
You're trying to pull a similar pattern at me, I'm still that person. And recognize only solid experience 8)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:29

All tests in socionics - it's an indulgence, no exact result they can not give, not least because it answers the questions himself tested, and he cannot do it without bias. For example, I can pass any of these tests with my desired result.

ZHSL
A question for opredeleniya between Dostoevsky and Dreiser - 5 points!!!
I already laughed when the picture imagined :lol:
Just ask him better personally and in the forum it loses its effectiveness.

...and that Dreiser - the most fashionable type in socionics?! :)

p.s. not all of grazers equally sexy

Антоха

Post by Антоха » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:31

Last edited by Антоха on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:18, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 31, 2008 13:27

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Science is always a high degree of reproducibility, with different "operators". I was also at different periods of life socionic experts tested in different ways: Bitter - Napoleon - Dreiser - Yesenin. And each of them, ZHSL, beat yourself heel in the chest and spreads his fingers and claimed that he is the coolest... :lol:
You go to the typing group of socionics.

And people, pick up inches any science - pond-pond, who can argue?
You're trying to pull a similar pattern at me, I'm still that person. And recognize only solid experience 8)
Duck it, just because everything I think about myself, and the result of that one at all - continuous profanation...:(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 28, 2009 20:47

ЖСЛ wrote:Dimas wrote(a):
ZHSL
Eheheh..!
Let's here to finish this conversation,otherwise me at times and calm down.Harm ,as I understand it, I will bring,but at the same time view You are right or not and what I can do,OK?in short,I agree to the procedure
I wonder how it will make Mr. Patrushev still for the words to respond, the more professional he considers himself.
And this is after I Jclu explained that it's silly, stupid and not professional... :(

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:Dimas wrote(a):
ZHSL
Eheheh..!
Let's here to finish this conversation,otherwise me at times and calm down.Harm ,as I understand it, I will bring,but at the same time view You are right or not and what I can do,OK?in short,I agree to the procedure
I wonder how it will make Mr. Patrushev still for the words to respond, the more professional he considers himself.
And this is after I Jclu explained that it's silly, stupid and not professional... :(
I'll stay on your opinion - people with EXPERIENCE(rather than a set of inches and bloated CDA) socionics - Dimas octoberwith at times 8)
As well, and probably me(With me quite simply - I belong to the wise socionic type :oops:) And business logic in socionics only 4. Anyways nezachot, Mr. Patrushev.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:24

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 29, 2009 18:43

ЖСЛ wrote:Anyways nezachot, Mr. Patrushev.
What do I do now? :cry: And perezdat you, Professor? :wiz :wink:

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Sun Feb 01, 2009 15:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Okay - about personality dichotomy I'll tell You (if sagacite ). First let Chukchi anything weakne (his lordly privilege ).
Thank You, Andrew. :D
ZHSLI specifically wrote to you - read the dictionary and think about yourself, what you've written so far. If even such a basic action you overload, then so be it - here's an article from the dictionary:
"Consistent separation of the whole with the further division of of each part another two, etc.; a form of classification in which concepts, terminology, sets are broken down on a pair of interacting elements (subclasses, subsets, etc.)".
I actually do not care about your socionics (maybe there is such a division), but "logical dichotomy" is "butter oil", and "socionic dichotomy" - it's like if some socionics washed my ass in the river, and then said, "Oh! It is now socionic river!" 8)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Feb 01, 2009 21:03

Чукча wrote: ZHSLI specifically wrote to you - read the dictionary and think about yourself, what you've written so far. If even such a basic action you overload, then so be it - here's an article from the dictionary:
"Consistent separation of the whole with the further division of of each part another two, etc.; a form of classification in which concepts, terminology, sets are broken down on a pair of interacting elements (subclasses, subsets, etc.)".
Yesterday I spent the night in a female student dormitory :oops: I'm so on the drum all this garbage 8)
Ship it on and I schA will go again :o
Чукча wrote:I actually do not care about your socionics (maybe there is such a division), but "logical dichotomy" is "butter oil", and "socionic dichotomy" - it's like if some socionics washed my ass in the river, and then said, "Oh! It is now socionic river!" 8)
You have a very limited and inflexible way of thinking, if you are not familiar with linguistics at an intuitive level. Hampered by the limitations of Living? :cry:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:48

yesterday I slept over at a female student dormitory
As a guard? 8)