The STORY OF the life of ONE judical :-)))

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Димитрий
The STORY OF the life of ONE judical :-)))

Post by Димитрий » Fri May 16, 2008 21:30

Couldn't resist - I give you the story from the Toyota forum reading, a little chair times ten ain't broke...
"WELL, I BOUGHT THE CE SPRINTER"
...I work in the mine, in the sinking... the Ass of the world. But the pay there fine pieces so 25 per month was stable. Well after five months - what the fuck, devoured half a year of hay and was digging shestidesiatniki and took credit for another poltos.
Well, on the market - think will choose what we can afford normal....
The market, in short, forced to think where skopeliti more pieces so forty... Zygouli nah I do not need, I now live in the city. Nines some thugs move... Gee - ischo Volga was offered.... And of japancars the choice was great... the Corolla, which, stsuko, roller painted - it has the front and rear wheels as much in different directions rotated (4 sun nah . Mark pettty, diesel rumbles as Beralus with naebnulas fuel, for places not found. And "Camry-promenade" (so the owner said) which is not zavodiste...
In General, had to steal from work coy any cutter, to take, to take another dacahu and pestovat to the market again. Right now, you can choose from. Chose long, but eventually came down on me prodavan - bold tipets this, with a mustache and says: "Nah you Corolla overcame? It is for grandfathers! Look here is the Sprinter - the name itself says, sports, nah! Plotarea mechanics, fseh tear nah". Raspizday be a Sprinter.... Bred like, rumble... Well I told him once in the forehead and the prick - let's cut-off check, if all okay take it, nah! One strongly so bitch, check it out, grit....
Well I sat down, and immediately his pedal to the metal! He fucking roars - EN, EN,EN!!! And, what is most interesting frozen arrow on thegreater and digeca! There is , therefore a cut-off. I times back, the smoke did not seem Shipko, at Batina more than it was. Well, I gave him the loot, went out generalka, so I went. At first I could not quite get there as the transfer switch - the idea that has a mirror, and his arm with some marry instead of schematic... What the fuck I did, I included the type of the first clutch down and it stalls.... I was out with a shoulder potolka - like the handbrake is not stuck... Well podrocja a moment and think - she's resourceful, here with the revs need to start well and tumbled her 4000 and the clutch dumped nah.... Vigorous theme was kaneshno... out There in the market under the wheels of gravel, my Drin this gravel two neighborhood number, showered... all I have to sell went the beard to beat... Well, vsek one, one I orbital, and then I piece of iron some sort of loaded in the head and I blacked out...
As the balls have torn - looking people around and a shitload of my Sprinter without all glass except windshield, and a broken Toko fell... And fuck me, there's a splash from cheto thought came, I took the wheel, tried first as a Russian to turn and she saw and went. Normal topic, by the way. The fourth biggest change for me was Troitza. Only nifiga not visible, well, I have turnips from the window stuck type Adventure and let the market pytattsa to go.... And there is a woman at the gate says I type for travel and Parking money have almost five Grand... I'm a monster, I explained that I just bought - she horns in the ground stuck and understand nicho doesn't want to. Yells the creature. And behind is all buzzing... I'm talking - Hey, a tavern, right now, I tries your barriers torn down! He is really frail there's some kind of... TA - scream again, faggot called me.... Well, I fuck - started the first gas to the cutoff, and the clutch just dropped, I thought the Japanese bumper is strong, OK.... And she, sheep peresralis, start your gate to raise, well, in General I е6нул it straight headlights... Headlight in the wood, even some of her fell off, the bonnet somehow became... and POH! But I aesni the barrier directly under the root ripped, that nearly pissed himself ... it was Fun! Well, Cho the main thing - it is fucking flooded!!! Now I got why there is the cutoff!!! Well, we went to the garage, fuck boys need to show, wash the glass out of the cabin to clean up - and went the whole way with head out the window. Of traffic lights twice again, tried the shutoff - Holy crap!!! Asvalte this game, I have the feeling that.... Yes, I do not know what a feeling, cool in General... rubber just smokes much, probably crappy. In Batina was not Smoking. The first time so it went - almost staring head first into the keyway, and he was far bitch!!! The second time, busted front wheel, so I went easy at first, so to the garage to make it... and so, about the car - right hand drive POH, I used, salon cool, better than the fourth, only rags very much, MUFON normal, screaming quietly, you have a buffer to put, well, travels well, just to the side pull, this is probably due to the wheels....
Well to write about the road a lot will not, there nicho interesting.... So, on entry, benzo ran - I called the boys, they jumped on the field, hooked, dragged them to the garage... On the road another policeman fuck, fuck, run away from them still would not work, I have a flat... he Had razvoditsja - wrote the fine for the hazard lights.
And so I arrived at the garage, the boys looked, there was beer took until washed - gave the kid to try Cho for aparat. All basically liked. Cool, I say. I then another shutoff in the garage showed - everything was just ahue, even with a broken wheel. And then Michael(I work with him) from dickhead - that we should go to the race, kill it all fuck on the cutoff. And we have all sorts of types gencat on Fridays and Saturdays, and... so I said Oh nah, I'm Cho from the window I'm stuck, when gonetta?? Yes, the wheel is lowered and benzyl no.
They say - Oh nah!!! And already the time when all... Well, in short, took kolyanovskogo wheel deviatiny(by the way fit wheels), rolled the car perdyachim paro to zaprawa, poured twenty ninety-five, to better pearl and drove to the center with the boys... Without lights of course sucks, so I fell in behind some shit and rode fine on the sly, a hundred - to sodacat. Transfer included just fun, it is better than fourth, pull the wheel did not stop and hammer it che... Oh Well - people have climbed less than in the fourth huli seven people vsev, but who need to carry a lot of let shed take, and it's still such semi-sports car.... Got to the center normally, only the ball I blew it all in the trash and stone some direct flew up my nose, but it's garbage.... Tried three times cut-off - what the stink was some stuff under the steering wheel.... But guys as much beer spilled...
OK, I che a long time... Now about the main thing. Race. We Toko came over us at once give all heat of passion - type boys on such a machine, and without glasses and with a wheel on deviatiny.... Well, fuck Michael came out and grit get up with us who's the thug.... In short, yelled, screamed, no one wants all the piss Pulls... one type is for six new, one can see that a fancy kind of... Went grit on a hundred - I say fuck, come on. Knew immediately that I would win. In short, we waved, and I cut-off do not have time, well it did not work well, I was polibcal(nice tone, by the way) he returned and we again come to wave... And then I realized, right now, remember the bad....
He waved, I did it all that is necessary - made the cut-off, dumped the clutch and my Sprinter is not that is not went - all normally flooded, but direct to the right sharply.... And I'm behind the wheel with one hand held and he escaped...And then just post(what for it there even need, I do not understand, even the lantern did not burn).... Well, I'm short so badly it hit the battery pack split and what plasmas right... In General kesavadas the car and smushed the front much. Himself lucky to head out of the window was the windshield and not hit.... So would е6ло cut.... Now the car is in the garage, took the boys, told what to do will cost 60 thousand, right now, work, earn. Will have to buy a new wheel and order from the disassembly window(well, it's garbage). And I will again ezedit.
And since the car cool sports car rushing just real hard, normal salon and the box. Of the drawbacks of hands, the steering wheel pulls to the right and the stereo quietly yells. In principle, fine. How do can still write as he goes.

And then, the last topic is this – I started to repair your Sprinter, which is the last time I wrote... I must say - the cashier did not exist. To pay for another seven miles of shit, and dad and mother as they hear about the money with topics to off strive. Yelling offensive words are called... in Short for everything vicrail I soroket. I got into debt, a fridge brilliant in Eldorado loan taken and sent for@!#$ on a piece cheaper the neighbors, and sold a pair of cutter shaft... Without a car one dick no life ...
So come on we need to go on all sorts of devils-the tinsmith, to know Cho will cost the Sprinter to bend... Everywhere prick the prices any unreal... what the fuck – Evo, important, bring in the garage, he cheto looks eblom turns, and he sees the boys have the money and the car they are normal – that's @!#$represent... the semidesertic the eighties... Well we have sent them all fpesdu and went to the chocks on the miner... There is a nick to the spine, 6LYA, Bulbul-oglu some, the name dick remember them – nick his gangubas sells... And I remember thinking – what is it, nah, chiropractor if it is a bitch every day this shit hammer? But the value of that stake did not attach... that what the fuck, abdolmaleky came, saw, looks balls crazy and go on to say, "ay-Wai, the oldest harashi you sdelaem, SUVs from new atlacatl not awake!" In General, if the emphasis is not to convey Trincou, says he, with your countryman work well and parts @!#$, buy what is necessary... Tricity is zaebok.
And the parts should have been here chevo:

A)the Wing (which Duremar came up with this piece of iron wing call, I still not quite get maladetta could ... Well, would be called a pen, some thread...).

B)Two lights, two turn signal – I this beast stoned, by the way, offered from Shokhi to hit. Come on, grit, saw wood bar and lights will zaharim. Type Beha...And eyes burning fanatically like the Wahhabis on TV ... Fuck, they corobici, all life on these Beam of great OKS.. say,@!#$shade, what a f@!#$ Beha? To me these Behi in the snout did – I have a Sprinter. In General needed poljubac two lights family...

In)Wheel(optional) and glass if you have enough money. Juli – summer. In a pinch you can Lobovyk broken at all to break down.

Well, a whole bunch of other shit, too lazy to write... anyway in the end it did not have to buy.
Business is business... the next morning, with pohmelya, we drove the Sprinter to the Vic on the miner... As wheeled is generally a trap...it all Started with that into from the garage, we roll out manually off – hooked for a @!#$PU rope to the ZIL, I took the wheel, well rolled... And the boys from the hangover of the breakup say what the bolt before it drag? Moreover, the glass parazite – come back to it and drag, and to steer-braking through the mirror... I'll be a fool take and admit it... we Sat, had a smoke and touched. At once I will tell all when driving with extinguished palom put the key in the lock. Otherwise as I am on the con, to think about how to be clearer than that of katapuljtirovalisj... Shorter the wheel bit at the first turn, and these ghouls on the ZIL with this census, though the bulldozer rear tie – don't give a shit... I Have neither the horn nor modok not working... Screaming as much as his throat tore – zero reaction... First I was pokalbio on the road... There's a curb, then the curb.... Then I thought – decided to huyarit dragged. Pulled the brake what a fool is – the Sprinter drove like a sled... Sitting here... under Pressure е6учую pedal, smell the rubber smell, I think, as I е6лище them, those who are in Zile, I will beat... What's interesting – and we reached miner as 6LYA, mobile tsyrk.. The people who saw it already@!#$mouths opened...I already lamicta and yelling stopped – what the fuck at the crossroads movement, tomosaka let go, he pulls you aside and damaged a thread on the crew... And I have no insurance, no huici, no money...
When we arrived at this crappy digger – and there is a gravel road, pilisi raised as the Typhoon passed... I Went out of the beast of his own, all tremor on my right foot at all @!#$ come, look at these towers, and even though in the eyes of Nassau - on the@!#$... About people...
"Instead of gasoline I poured the beer, all the same goes – that is, 6лядь, ZIL!"....
What can I say – of the wheels as much as the wire got... So I got so more on three wheels More immediately thought – I will be casting to take... But then.... I current attack type - what are you, 6LYA, bulls skid plate make?.. And here corobici collided, CeTO on his "Gyr-Gyr-Gyr" well, and pushed my Sprinter to his Boxing... There they have some curtain hanging, shabby dog roam, the Muse of theirs Moorish shakes – in General, 6LYA, normal service... cheto I watched until I calmed down, and the boys pushed me – like climb into the back but drove On...@!#$on@!#$... In short, I decided to walk provoletta...

Don't know that it all came at me, yelling something you can ... Well, it turned out this hat is that the car was slightly damaged. It happens to everyone... we Have out of polykov no one there to see the car its not slammed – fuck, on our roads without it? Meehan won on their Field in General the Christmas tree was taken down and sour a tree – like fucking Christmas Trees, the district put in the new year. And it was like – we went on a fishing trip nah, I mean fishing and not catching fish... On gelatine kolyanovskogo and this Field of the skid plate.... Arrived. What the fuck is the Tom river, beauty, brew bucket, snags, all sorts of float, rain @!#$it a mess – it's just... don't want To@!#$chilis we are, in short famously... More the sun went down, and Sam was over... I Remember in the river@!#$I and could not get up, and more fucking I do not remember....
In the morning woke up in some fallen trees. Look – @!#$EC... the field so, smiling, standing face on the stump, next to the green tree lies on top of the tree Michael with a broken@!#$m is asleep... And twenty meters devalina... Like a whole, but in the mud @!#$ by the glass... In this quagmire is not that car.... Yes because I@!#$ come up to what there going to be... On TV shit, only African hippos are... And, even at nine in the face network attached fishing. @!#$the EC, in short...
And what the crust – no one remembers how this deluge could happen. See some dick go anyplace on gelatine and drunk (potamo the fuck!!) put it in the fucking swamp... Well, and then began her Field to pull... Tied, you see, over the network, Michael hollow as it should, well, network, bitch, get a life.... Here he is in the tree and flew away, and@!#$ broke the steering wheel...
This version is... But can they raced there for each other – but then@!#$ network, right?
In General,–@! # $ people to blame for the accident. Shit happens.

Well, here is that corobici markout – have a single dick parts to buy... I Loaded narkomania on the block like we can that their roots-junkies... Here is what one resorts, Pinochet drove there, he says, just with Sprinter hundredth two lights with turn signals. At lads on the analysis lie somewhere in Kalachevo(we have such tebenevka)... Fitting for each headlamp plus patito for Pavarotti. And he watch – Pinocchio in the parish, already Casetta all scratchy and balls like a poodle plush. And money to give him vhat Kind of scary... and spirometra it earlier than the night will not pull, but also mad at him, degenerate, in all may be enough... Maybe he's on the carousel prikosatsya of Catalca.. but Oh Well, they say you're dumb... and here's two pieces of two lights with povorotami, go wamucii . If Vyatichi I'm still pathetic throw. The cheto lowed, lowed, but then sort of signed and stamped somewhere... in the evening Pianosa lights to bring. Wing was more difficult... like we have in the city was not prodaetca. I had to ask Michael in the Field of sotatsu to the Smithy (we have here one glamorous polluted town), there certainly is...
Michael as always is murky with pohmelya, but what the fuck – rescued, gathered and went to... the Smithy, fuck, fun, asked musaranho at the entrance in shops, it is a plant is called - the type where the analysis of a good fucking.... Well, we let the factory to look... Stopped at the center on the ring well, Michael and е6анул it round four... at first I thought he was looking for the road where to turn, but the fifth round look – he has already@!#$ stray from such dvizhnyakov, does not know where this е6аного ring to move out... should I say Michael, are you stuck then? Fuck you this is Indianapolis? Turn already somewhere, everything is already@!#$off from us... And he says he is not@!#$and, I see sorientirovat can't, and all the fucking care – ring home here... in Short – it turned out that the ring nifiga not the main... Personally, I just live in trousers not @!#$Xia would like @!#$ – @!#$Xia would just... On the fifth lap we're going to the tram, and the tram across to us... the Red one with sausage... And rushing ahead so confidently – @!#$EC. And behind the wheel(I'm @!#$ he knows, of course if there's a steering wheel) he had a woman with such е6лищем like she's on the ice floats... I've already been wrong chuhnul... And Miharu on the@!#$ – he's at home... in Short, I'm at the last moment realized that now she's got me on his е6аном icing this sausage through and will go through.. I scream, AHHH pedal to the metal, for fuck's sakes!!!! Meehan, of course, let's push the pedal... Then I remember everything slowly – at first I thought – shit, then the field roared, and then rang the tram, then something very piscinula on the car, then silence, and then piscinula something else... Thought все6ля... Drank pidar syrup... Balls opened, looked around and even amused... Well the sausage tram we clearly on the back sidehe lies in the wing hole as from a shell, the machine is cancer-sideways travisia stood standing and yelling don't hear that as much 6LYA glass all the saliva splashed, and – funny thing – even us in the @!#$we have a bald уе6ан on the red penny arrived. The HB pisdets. The ring actually stood up. The people on the tram were popping out and ran to see who it's their е6аная kitobida on the harpoon caught... And дол6ое6, which is on the penny, on the hood of the villages, and the mug came from, as if Kruzak with the whole family dropped into the abyss. The picture – though under the earth failed, and my fourth tsyrk week cheto completely @!#$ was not needed.... I michano say – what the fuck, wait gaytsov, sergiwa Niver with eldy tram, and I will go myself to the analysis of... And one is sitting, the balls rotate and mutters – Oh @!#$, Oh @!#$... Fuck – shock in humans. I'm out of the car, got out, the bald look – he @!#$, TRACECA whole and looking at me. Well, I made е6ло angry and shout at him in such a hysterical voice (I what the fuck in a school choir sang): "Hasebe where are you, murderer, we are pushing!!!", turned away, briskly to the taxi drivers went.

The sequel, what the fuck, do not fucking funny.....
With taxi drivers, I immediately bought need нае6ать yourself not to give... I first spotted this, more or less hardened on okucani toli toli Carina Corona... came... Hey, say old, and tell me at what here the factory averasboro sabatelli is, and my friend and the road can not find? And how do he know that my pizdatiy friend who's a Viking, 6LYA, which the tram sausage pierced... Well, he is responsible as a mother – well, nah, glass is. I told him for the price – type in between - how much there ezdiesh? Yes, says he, for sodacat would be taken, nah....
And I said to him once - so take EPT! And in the car it let's thieves Sagitta... He's, fuck, too, sat down, looked at me, ovarialno... Fucking you, says, what хитровые6анный. Started up, went... Chief, what the fuck, fun your kerf for the prison and for the wolves... "And switchblade, suddenly doooone bitch".... Goes slowly... Well I had to not bored, asked between business – you, dad, the cutoff is there? And the CeTO looked so bad and he says – no, I have this @!#$her your freaky, don't do... Like I have it for the nonsense some pojasnila... And fuck with him to take wood. In short, he brought me to some dungeon, 6LYA... Like in the movies about Stalingrad. Well, I think the factory... I tacosode the prick – the type of wait sympathetic, go back. Fuck this review to find... Found... At the entrance of the head of the school of more е6нулся, but it's@!#$... In General there's some weird, dirty шарое6ятся back and forth on issues no answer, only low – type in the office go... Fuck – I have found this office. There smells some burnt delicacies, much to burp pulled, and the guy sitting at the table eating... Wing me, they say you should front for the Sprinter hundredth, preferably silver... The bitch, just their silo choked... the Face plate was raised and asked and Left, right? And I can not catch up with... Well thought kropilak and the answer – well it depends. If rear, then the left, but if the front right... Dude already prixyel from this... Cheto е6ло scratched his, well, his hands left-right looked, he thought, and the phone started ringing... and speaks in the pipe – Hey, Fedorovich, and we have the details of left-right if front or rear to watch? Now, around to see, and Fedorovich propuh...
Anyway I waited for five minutes... Man to escape somewhere before – I thought е6нусь then his hawk unhealthy smell...
Came, the horse, satisfied with this. The left front if the back to watch, right? asks. There is. Half of the ruble at a discount. To take? Why the fuck not take it? Of course I will – money is just tight.
Paid, back down to give the wing some bag wrapped.... What a fucking... All in some spooge smeared in oil, grease slides small mouse like shit and smells moldy stuff, what kind of rotten onion... Зае6ись... And Cho, saying, do not shit in it for a kit? And those come on snuffles – we're the discount did not want to not take it, there's no one to clean it up with no problems.... X and UY with you, I think, took the fender well and on the way out... the Taxi driver, in short, I go in@!#$have sent – I said, shit your not lucky for any x UI... And left. I like this hat lamicta I even can not figure out. And full of joy, 6лянах, and more rain.... In short hour I walked on foot to the fucking ring came with videhoe – as a stooge seasoned. All wet, dirty and oil-fired piece of iron wrapped in a bag.... Niva no. Miho either. Fucking easier...
And phone I have no horse to call... Asked the boobies some fancy phone call – they fucking already running ran away, then my aunt asked, she grabbed a bag and stuff some suffered, like his two children, and lives alone... I See very sharpening as cmorgan happened. Well – crazy enough, came to the taxi driver his friend gave him poltos, and that I should call gave, still stared for a long time so nark if I real, or just дол6ое6?
Call him – where'd you go, the shaggy dog?? And the one I hear already blue – Yes do not drive, come to lahache in their names, I уе6ана on a spear ten raised... And passed out. The caller@!#$Oh sprouted, like... Well... I зае6ись the taxi driver again pojasnila – Cho nick such, was@!#$acce to her for another half an hour, lucky me nobody of votematch... And the theme is this – Miho in the hands of the money to give is generally not recommended, it is like gambling... Well дол6оеб I mean – huaca in scams day and night... @!#$I like this – cherries, there, bunnies fall out. For уе6ков really the most hopeless...
I came , in short, under dagdisel to lahache these... Look – that's Niver worth dirent in my side... and gently fill the inside with a piece of his. Around, bitch, these boxes are mosgosexpertise, types sit with е6анутыми mugs and sounds – like robots buzza.... And here to me at once the guard rolled, gentle fucking furmani such – even hands to touch me squeamish, pushing the sides of you here, like, impossible, here people relax.... And he said – you're brain I don't е6и, Nizhnevartovsk on the Ob.... man I don't see Stoll? I for a friend to come.
And bikini let me to the door to push, thought, bitch, wing is bent – it is impossible, 6LYA, here like this... Well, I was nervous, of course.... You say one went to@!#$, and you, the second, went to the pisda! Not@!#$ to push me! Well, he is one wing in the belly poked.... Then I remember, fuck... I Chuhnulas on the grass in front of the entrance. Wing, зае6ись, lying next to, rain loose, sore and pissed panties... around to see the shock е6нули me... I Tried in the field lomitsa – and it is by signaling is all around screaming... And cheto I was so sad @!#$... And Michael, the devil злое6аный, thunder smite him, from his cloaca in the morning came out, panoussi in the @!#$stump...

Wolf fucking rag he is, in short, this Michael.... On the street morning, the birds are singing, people to work и6ошат, I sit on the bench all dirty, pissed and with a wing, and this boar upity in chlamydia generally doesn't get it. I fuck, came, kick him drochil, and he smiled a drunken face so nicely.... Ahhh, says Suncor!!! Count is not given, female, sales of the penny... A @!#$the beast sat down, and passed out. If "gave" means he put all the money into the machine this головое6альный, and dick, in principle, with him. Every@!#$it as he wants... Let me, in short, he's got the keys to look for from the dzhyp it full of holes - in one pocket, the second. But then out doors this x unosek electric, like the guard, jumped out and started to stink - like I shmonali the mess... I told him already so mentally say – Yes отъе6ись you from me, megavolt, bitch! And so, in a nutshell, has thrown him, the horse, into up after their companies have Miho and money ostatsa could not, and he himself, шлое6онцу musorina, tomorrow I tries UY the head with an ax cut off... well he told me again to your x Wina electric pisanul, but@!#$smiling in the end... And Miho and the wing did not touch it. And to me the second time was even fucking care – rose stuff, keys found, dragged that pig to the car, the back of Sidhu loaded well and the wing side by side put...And what to do next – x yd proccy... I pichla started – what the fuck not to have to Batina four system odnoh Westenra, stove въе6ал like warmer... Well, I think, neh UY here tusovatsja, you have to go... And I'm all smelly dumb huh... Well fuck, Mike ... I think its ostrogannuju removed, pants with shorts pissed too.. I Thought – and he threw it nah yd. Took уе6ана perebrannoe olimpieciu well buttoned up – side at all@!#$ look into the naked I @!#$sing sitting behind the wheel... and drove slowly the signs... Car after Sprinter my @!#$ full. Absolutely no knocks, buzzes, farts, steering wheel x UY will turn and cutoff dick will check... I do, fuck, already competent... Food type by reference, without any rings and tumble fucking – high hundy... and she's not going fucking more... Well, then, 6LYA, such deluge... post Ahead of Mussorgsky – and I, like, sober as animal, all зае6ись, the only rights I don't have it and where all the documents from this sukanah thug more dick I would know it... Then I decided to take a chance. Was nah, wasn't Thinking... well, once all this bad luck, she е6ись horse of zakonchitsa? Try, tries, to fool the slip.... But just before the post, were scorched in the mirror and immediately understood Fortuna is cancer,@!#$ slip... At Miho, @!#$and, my leg fell through the hole... @!#$going a mobile, from his hairy leg in sneakers sticking out – it must shtob for us and the column of mukovozov fucking do but they have not stopped... Well, I think – е6ать Ivo in his mouth like this x uynyu to resolve?? Well gaetz, of course, waving a stick – type brakes... I brake. Huyak – in glove box, Bang – in the hood....documents, of course, neither here nor there nicuessa not... Suitable GIEZ, and I tinted the window half opened, that I fuck cheto rivanol on your – "startingnumber" your papers... I told him cheerful say Hello, you wait sensitive, comrade chief, and I have the documents poischu... And he was so scorched on me harshly, well, it – go, grit, out of the car please... And for the gun your chest usealso... I what the fuck to do the door opened and cheto me so ashamed pisdets... once in a lifetime so ashamed was I to lift seranul hard in the morning, came down, and then four girls stand waiting for the Elevator.... And now ashamed of was also became pisdets just how embarrassing... I 6LYA, I thought the sweatshirt on the sacko will pull and it extends below nijura, short... Well... Fuck gaetz gaetz Gaetz as much...@!#$l from this, have made a step back and just rolled the balls is how I cover up trying to bunt. And I е6аная zhist cheto do not own... cheto I aside backed away in the face that look – and he's in full akhue... Well, I move him, still with a smile like this, not to worry – I have, comrade chief, in the bathroom, that is shit... Pisdets in General, there are no forces, right now, right in here crap... Can I, uh, run out of the woods? Gaetz, see already cakehole revealed – introduced around to see what I am right now, in addition to its viduh still clearing them abdisu, well, my head nodded, say – let's... Well, I like drochil into the woods to escape – if only съе6атца fuck out of there. Well I ran to the birch, look – there's the whole post look at me popped up.... Oh pisdets just... One already gaetz Miho gently leg pulling, the other in the Field looks, and I extinguish in the grass as partisans naturist, 6LYA, and sit akhue look Cho then even the mosquitoes don't give a shit...

I sat, in short, in the bushes five minutes.... Think for proseru it. Geico already along the road nervously walking in my direction sharpness suggest. Options x Uli, I had three:
Patient in the bushes until dark sestritsa... Considering that time for seven in the morning, I'm already in full ye Oh, @!#$ PA naked, the mosquitoes and hammering the wing in the car is on a drunken Fur – shit-option.
Bold – gaytsov, shit in the forest to draw out, run round the road around podratz to the Field and wing quietly out е6нуть... Like Chingachgook gologo PY, only feathers in the tower naftagate... Decided I geese not to drive – first of all I do not fucking Chingachgook, second geico of the Viking, 6LYA, and shooting will not disdain, in the third of Fur to take prisoners, but in the fourth - where I tries a UI like this with е6ись it in his mouth, a piece of iron trample it?
Anyways, I decided, fuck it, go sdavatsa... Olimpieciu wrapped around the bunt, well, going, cheerful, so on the grass.... And because, shit, seen, most importantly – cows pasuta, but the values are not given... well@!#$yk I right foot into something wet and 6LYA, immediately understood in the into In the snout... I hadn't E6 these cows, right, 6LYA, howl then wanted... X Uli, feet Slippers-humanzi with Chusovoy flea market, socks still light, I'm е6аный he dressed like this for the wing go... And what I once like FSUs UI has become like a second wind. Пое6ать. Getting olimpiyska so 6ляцки on the side tied, all wet (dew, what the fuck) and one foot in a white sock, already ankle-deep in jaunisse green with bits of grass, 6LYA... Gaians, I thought, su ka, cry Cho... what do you say, unfortunate. And I say POH UY frost... We 6LYA, punk-raw foodists... the one That lay in the car, he did in this thread is not zamorachivatsja – pants Seret. Е6ло is, serious made and machine went. The documents of Fur in the pants was in the back pocket I have them, like olimpieciu have printer, and the policeman pull – saznajte, 6LYA, Etherlords! Those too freaked out to even look squeamish, Izzy, say, raw foodists... And neigh like horses. Fuck I even waved and tumbled her from the scene as the devil, the Fur already bellowed cheto.

Well, then @!#$– the fun is over, подзаи6ло it already, well pogresila domestics -- Until the house we arrived зае6ись... I, @!#$from this bench to take gelatine and Schoch at the traffic lights prosohatili well and won cosmica what some utrachennogo, but it is a hike not a race fucking... Well, Mikhail Lasik times in your sleep leg kicked – paiku FSUs UI, it is the iron.. and so, the little things – people get pissed at the edges, Yes, exceedingly sviestu cow stank. Yes, I have th and POH was. The fur I'm under the window to rest left – he went FKH UI... "Krutitsa ruletka plays jazz, I'm lost, I'm a cunt" That let them motherfuckers there and sleep. Well, I flunked home as is, x wavy native but with the wing in hand, scany, fucking and bunt from under the hem... Seth, of course, pisdets. Dad drunk cheto about conception in a state of intoxication propyl cereal, the nurse wanted Vienna to watch... what the Fuck to do, washed up, chopped down like a cattle and went to bed... Dreamt x ueta rare – as if I tram his sausage to vperdolit wants, and current betta, and I from him съе6ываюсь on rails... Like I also the tram. Pisdets , so even with the pot not gonna rock – fuck, зае6ись behind the wing went...
In the evening, as I slept, decided with nick slavitza fuck – need Pinochet to catch with lights, to the Taliban to stop by to look th they are there with the car in my muddy Yes spare them this shit to give. Pinochet, bitch, got stung in the nozzle... the ROC was sitting on the bench, е6ло scratched a hoof and mooing cheto inarticulate. Where are the lights that, say, an animal you bitch, bespontovoe? And the one where lamicta come on, like come with me.... We have it – where we nah yd and I will go UPI Zden, you 6LYA to sit even can't... He even wilted. He let go of the horse in a half-hour somewhere... Nah yd, did you say you chepushilo on ulitsa then bursting when inserted? Type – the thrill to shoot down, meets... well uh wachel it somewhere... Back. With lanterns. Two right. Come, said pathetic after balls... And his freaky stare. And Cho зае6ись – not really vkurivaet how the fuck do we clap and not clap Pyatihatki he is not sui... I cheto got out of hand, nick and his mane picked up and yelled in your face - Hey, Gennady, meat you piece, you comatose gig though predstavite-that such a stake can be two right lights could ponadobitsa??? And the theme here is this – the money from this beast back to it's like... X UY know... Like how a thread Detski garden is burning Hellfire, and you'll bump into the big red machine, like to give a car a hose to wash... Like that... But it's sort of like Saipa turned out to gicu he checked again, he squealed, he says, to blame, let's say I have a fucked up box will adjust the cant of your. And drove. Bitch, wonder Pinochet... Really fucked up this stereo, like mechowskie lokaci with the appearance of a healthy and whole bulbs of any... and FSUs UI, I think, but would be yelling like a bitch...
We arrived to the Mujahideen, and there 6ля6ля, the festival... the Roar pisdets, mongrel theirs uneaten bark and cheto coatza of it as something bad... you are Healthy, say, Christians. As there whips my underworld? Well, we fall to them in the box.. And there - ohuitelnaya this picture... they Tied my Sprinter to the wall in the face with a rope hooked behind Bobby type loaf, and they fucking pull... I thought at first was buhalis... come to Bobino, and there behind the wheel chuvyrla this sitting – bul-bul chuul... And Reva already trembling point – hike Bobby's the loc in this bitch and the stench goes away... That seems to have calmed down, the smoke diminished and е6ло its Alpine turned to me – ay, Hey, Hey, daraga, videsi of DELAIN! Good, good, you say....You see - I killed you, damn hornless, generally inhuman... for x UY, bitch, pull yourself so we can let...

Bulbul immediately hohotali your dark inflated so offended, shame on me push - type I, bitch, the artist, the hurt... And my whole shame, 6LYA, more anad on gizowska post is over... I so friendly, like horse fucking cheek patted and say – what are you Wai maladez bilyat, such ouevre gostkow thanks for who was created the nadybal yourself at work! Type then poison will be on its Churov the disco – say, I'm a sports Sprinter on the Goat broke? To really break Stoll wanted дол6ое6ина??? And look him in the eye straight, strictly so – we have been in school athlete of the window at the street through the bars was scorched, when we told him, the drunk fucker in the back door, bitch, kettlebells overwhelmed... to Have a Bulbul around to see, has acocella then slegontsa sygranul. Let it be on your sputter.... Shyutka shyutka through the word probirljive... the Fuck, you say, guermandi, a joke. I'm also at work at the beginning was a joke – got in the pit bychina from his pocket and the man on the back patted , say, е6анаврот, lighting-let... That I as podkoren – I already feet planted. Kyle, @!#$, in the@!#$... Fuck – mine... Well, here I cheto nick in the ear shipit – go, says he, possum go... cheto I – well, nah, say I'm obezyana will be, they something unhealthy Wyatt, a fantasy they have, look, 6LYA, I'm a fucking at all, or, you see, the potion you completely customize... е6оническое Sprinter my break I decided at the@!#$no... well, nick, I was almost on the street dragged away, stood up and looks at me like I дол6ое6а. I told him – well, stsy come on, fuck, without me @!#$TSO what? And that @!#$stsy that?... Oh, you geese chase! The campaign says, you then cuckoo Kyle hell happened.... In short – he explained this x uynyu, such that they are not the type of car my break decided to break, but just a piece of metal so some rule... somewhere 6LYA, in tents, still live, and here – inventors, pisdets...And nick Bulbul Sedna even gangubai not customized shit... I 6LYA, atkuda such злое6учие subtleties to know... what the Fuck, go back, there is already brigands suckouts, like the rain... Curci 6LYA... Well, I told them, so friendly, throws – not stsyte, say, countrywoman, inosite on, when I want STSAT forever to get into something. Raw foodists, fuck with me the demand...
Those Priuli then, of course, what we give them good parts dragged... Wing obsestvennoe and two lights are the same... And I have dopatta, only to be felled Sprinter заи6ок... Up to, say, pasties underdone, that is, we, fuck, the competition is already Friday...

X Uli from such cartoons no doubt, one materina... let them have time, vampires browed, camera my fix, and then cheto me without a car inconvenient of Ivetta at all. .. The whole tour by cash rushing, go pehom like a fool, at least one slingshot would и6лищще turn. What the fuck – do not ssy in trusty, I like your Sprinter will roll out, life, namerica will go really fleshy... Right, bitch, predstaviti can – I after the race, on Tirane-off and grind out, and rear goats scream and radautz much that stereo thieves not to hear... X Uli – scubacoles here, the topic is old... I'm still six years at bro cousin in the village the chainsaw нае6нул – he, then, bitch, Dubosc, went a stump of some sort to uproot well, it's something needed turnip decided its stupid to blow my mind – stuck his snout in the gas tank, loaded drawbar fuel and lies, twists balloons... Soyuzmultfilm, 6LYA... And saw, (Ural, bitch! Dad, like right now, I remember her... е6нул Marauder, 6LYA, one more) lies rumbles a bit further. And I just this topic grazing– е6ать horse equipment well! – approached her and gently, cyka, gave prorata. Handle the pedal to the metal... Growling she, of course, pisdac Cooler... churovskogo Goat... Dimissa, vonischscha – I just remember not obtruhalis happiness then... Then – x eevee. First chain broke and my bro perekalennoe in е6альник flew off, and then pihla stuck fuck... Palo, in principle, x UY with him. And bro heavy... got It, zipper head, first in the trauma took, have got there from his coma – he cheto all about robots purple bore that they of his laser in space уе6али - well, it was on the topic covered in the Department for a helluva lot уе6атых ... X UEL by his campaign and there because they let him go home pisdets how soon... right now he's some kind of nail Polish right there, in the tail and mane, but in the attic Evesham even collapse, I said to him, ослое6у, even afraid to approach...
CONTINUED:

Day, bitch, just, somehow went wrong... Pisdets cheto lately. In the morning, merely a point from the bed torn off, I looked out the window, Pinochet – grey dog sitting on a bench, and stare up е6ло... to Go, of course, stsyt what the bolt I need to my hut such humanoids were locales? Went down I'm the bitch, already cyanotic, the whole like a toad. Casting, says buy two piece. Невзъе6енное, seventeen, from cigana. Cheto I thought fistonich, it is necessary to take... Let's say, on you, muchachos, piece – Pettai for casting... The cheto of lamatta come Oh nah, Oh Zach. Type two pieces and no less. I have, says Pascal, that x uynyu for Poltoranin takes... I already fucking ridiculous. Pascal is pisdets as three Miho... Call it Victor, and Pascal, he's no fucking merit because Easter was born. So Pascal this drunk head tearing worse bro, my cousin... Even on TV it showed – like a maniac. It is then he trezvyani, as told, the terminator, bitch. Go, says, in the evening, umat, not bothering anyone and then look the shit! PI gifts sit! Natural. Four pieces. Two of these, even with Huhtaniemi painted... And laughing all the yucky mood any more, what type passalugo offended in the best feelings... and that, what the fuck to do, then, says, "destroy Jo пое6лю"... And he was still blue all over Caceres poisoning – what is it@!#$vertically, poodle entot... Well, snag it some from the ground raised, broke it all tight... eventually calmed down when дол6ое6ина has already been foe finished – got a fist right the fuck in the tit... Natural. Fuck – Chuck. Then they took him. Was – beguiled... the little Head that really freezed... Just, vhat to see, the girls the guys was not very well, or the darkness.. In General, snapping durogon-Pascal caught fierce – conditionally couple of years given, but bitch, knowing his stray turnip, around - soon terminator will be over the fence to move. In short I say Pinocchio(and from him, 6LYA, a you bum be rushing that much pisdac) – yeah, Kopyt to Pascual, he you, if you pochmara - and he stsuko, definitely with pochmara – your head your freaky any pressure cooker will blow, think, sodomites, 6LYA, revenge has come, and will not give money – and you will, cabbage, station hat blue choke... well on thing hundred we have agreed... Pinocchio, Moodle, more money forward asked type shtob I inserted then all the ghetto looking for... Nah winah UY. In General, in the end, he was behind the casting already running, run, athletic, 6LYA...

And I do neh UY, Kohl took and the Arabs moved the Inspectorate to produce, they are there, horse chestnut movo to victory is prepared. Look – at the gate they have someone with red paint, a healthy letters "X, UY" has nouail – I immediately realized, 6LYA, not good... we Taxied back to the wing in place, one headlight, too, and Bulbul stoned spaced out the second headlight in the hands of twists and lubitza as if he was someone dick tickles... Ah says, it is well Evropeiskii! Kripesh bottom the whole! And it will tell him that they're both the same – in his little head stuck that thread, anyway... So I say – Bulic, land, fuck him with a lantern! Start talking! Eyes under the forehead! That, of course, the humor did not quite get.. Yes, joke, say – make thug o OK, Yes, rush we. And here he is with his stupid smile mane-and shook - Gyr-Gyr-Gyr cheto.... And it is not clear shit... I was worried again – Hey, say, you are a fool collective you instead of my Sprinter to do high in the wood and blunt you are, Faro twirl?? And see, the protection in the skull work, overload... he Looked cheto wild ball, and in the back to have@!#$oval. We looked at each other with kalencom , Oh and standing, waiting... it took a minute or so and a half and then pisdets – fanfare tsyrk tent... out Of the door and spills his tale of theirs Taliban for each other... I thought abascus on the spot... Oh 6LYA – in the school we have, for geography, the poster hung Evolucia person. There 6LYA each other in a row е6ашат all sorts of Australopithecines with sticks, troglodytes bent, well, the first – type is a hairy, kind man... we still humorous caps in school cocks are such loud these dudes were added... Well, here – x uynya one to one. Throws column of this growth, five people... Bulbul third – class troglodyte. And I look at this stuff and get pissed off, ostanovitsa can't – see picture-with the end in memory, bitch, hard pojalela.
I the worker, the type, cheto drives for all motion - such that ohueli I, for rechargeable batteries-gratory some, and I laugh and nothing ostanovitsa can't...
In short, we found in five minutes with Australopithecus understanding those for some pieces of iron picked us up together with the Sprinter, politely fpesdu sent. And for the works е6онические three pieces asked. Personally, I don't give a shit chucknoris the little money I had to give.

Well and then away we go I'm a fucking such a topic... the GOP, the GOP, chicagop, and I drink too much... Pi3dets just started... we Called Miho. He's a boar, though resentful as BAPCO – like because of me he dzhyp now full of holes and grip pisdets – but I was there. So important, female, with cable hole poster from Coke-Cola closed up... I have decided – nah yd all experiments. The rope tied over the face a knot of rasvjeta usris, the key in the lock stuck, sat down comfortably and Mykhailo sasnal directly in detail what to do do not need. Gas pressure to the metal to slow sharply, Gee, and trams to give is also not the time. That, of course, my jokes are not appreciated... Sat went. With such wheels ride, of course I ACE the machine upside-down dragaera as niggas if not casting and race, I would POH UY frost, and left. Oh well, on a rope gonite, pisdets, grimly... With a cut-off, the fool is clear, the beard.... To the garage we vegetables and undestanding. Kolya your phone Sandanski the first time and pulled out, he sang, 6LYA: "GOP-GOP Chicago" – snatch him some called, say, preisii, booze up, love... That her mandaon, sweet life with wet pussy the campaign and has promised...
We rolled the beast into the garage, to nick, to Evony Chicago, monkey this again was pavonina me even then, this herota prestressed, if I knew then.... But under the hood the theme of this – the battery, the Taliban threw out fuck, and beside him some plastmasski fucking torn up the root... Dick would know.. Well, we pokupateli a little and bought one plasmask right, bitch, in Palo mighty is - we actually tore the fuck she is for jewelry there. On gage such hat no and FSUs UY, ezdiet.
Here's the second thing was, cyka, a reason... Wires stuck out her dick and a bunch of bells and whistles any shaft rassypuha. Here we Podmokly... Miho akum from that Era was removed, we leaned terminals, have checked the pros-cons of all sorts – the pecker... No beeping... And even me as megavolt Kuznetsk electrocuted – I'm even afraid of Sovata, Miho still maledetto current уе6атый, and nick, though, and works in a factory, on this subject generally is not Peter... There is a nick again, the GOP chicagop.... Wow... 6LYA Pinochet is concerned, where he most money for casting to replace... the Answer he was given – let them into the garage straight from the casting and cards... Came in about five minutes no more with two bags of potato over the hump, ruddy so – I thought I'll die right on the threshold of the EQ... you Circolo, say, Stayer... Sit down, oholonis', water, drink water! He already stressa as dildos – type money let. Fuck Wasatch push, hike and climb Ararat...
Pinocchio with money to run away, and we were like three sheep staring into the soul of the Sprinter and I can not understand what to do, at least in the eyes of Nassau... Smoked three times, tried battery on the contrary to fasten – even if x UY. Nick really drove home, dragged the patties to eat and poltorahu beer... my God, bitch, poison in bacon. Who's should be to such ispekat me, 6LYA, unaware... I have two pieces with goloduhi have Kaarel thought exactly spit... But he restrained himself, disdained... And the beer is evil at all vain glycol – not sober and not drunk... Polupoker bitch... a Pair of deuces... And Matthew is standing... Well, we've already thought up some thread thieves remonter the shop again to pull as there was prepis Dahal, 6LYA, kind dwarf, the deliverer... Pinochet came in high as a beast crouches down as much as... Yyyy, says aaaaaayyy Choo you're here with pravdami malitiae of toooo AAA?.... And withered... Pettai, say, in hell, a suit full of holes. A nick again chicagop singing, cheto I digress.... Then I look, and Pinochet cheto already Miho sasnet... Not caanite, Moos, Patsany, I kiovec... I told him – what, nah, UY, Lipovec-x wipower? Nark you're fucking efficient. And I cheto Miho calm down – let them, said, this body, while in the parish, which is the thread there to scratch, he's, like, really on kipawa studied... And th for Lipovec – I still don't get it... And still think so – like right now, his current уя6ет kolpachenko, so we have one client in Durkee adjusting... Fuck, the experience is... well, Kolupaev Pinocchio in the guts of the horse-fire for half an hour exactly... I was with beer phototbucket the beginning, well, cheto pies kolyanovskogo campaign, @!#$Oh went... What's our Lipovec mutil – x UY win. I do it for the spear three times to beat going as he is, 6LYA, е6аный vandal, wires were pulled out... nick had to pull – it with their pies barf Hercules abruptly Pascal... And the theme of it is this – the GOP chicagop, well specifically подзае6ла... well Pinocchio there in the half squat, that's what wmutil is the fuse, says. They are there, in fact - not sewn to the sleeve pisda. All tries UY with the entrance tear and exit snap! Voila, says schmuck French, ... I Have a bitch jitters such already, not to endure, a point made cakes I wanted, but I restrained myself, of course. Huyak key Sprinter, bitch, just rattled! No leaks, no hues! The fire – machine, one word. I once behind the wheel, missed in clamato at all. Pinochet say – your snout is muddy, if the cutoff is gone I you, kipawa, in the cellar prison. Е6ыкс her sneaker until melted, at first I thought – trouble, and then – fuck!!! There are cutoff!!! Huli – extinguished grygla we immediately decided to try casting and behind the battery podovat. Then I cheto Chicago temporarily FSUs UI was, but a bitch for a while... With casting, 6LYA, zalipuha happened. We picked up my car on a Jack, wheel devotee unscrewed – korazim cyganowski this way and that, not ideal though naked dance... And there is already nick - what the fuck Pinochet nerd all his ingenuity has infected you - the idea originally come, said holes will navelim where necessary and vadagam of Kolesa without problems... And all the shit starts.. I'm still in the thinking – we can still go to liberate the pies these, where is the thread for garages, but too lazy cheto... In General brought a second Jack I took out the drill with a new drill, we picked up the car the face, unscrewed the wheel home... Made, as it should be, to cherganivka, place under the holes mapped out.. And then started Miho (beer-that happened!) let's head under the car to stick, what type of brakes there are kind of shitty... Front, treats, as I have in the Field, even a fucking non-ventilated – where the more cattle, the words you knew?... And I cheto biting – Oh nah UI, say, what the fuck unvented? Зае6атые brakes. It's ventilated with a fan, in your opinion, Stoll? And the with important the facade is grit when with holes... And I, cyka on TV somewhere such species, and upset cheto even. Пое6ть, they say, will do, right now nasverleny holes, lehko! GOP chicagop, all x uynya... Keep, say, a connoisseur, a drill, go under Matthew, and try... Drill, 6LYA...
He climbed.. Fuck it from the inside drill came from – wait go get it, back some mind and a strong Mare...
Yo-yo it a drill – cheto says, not svetlitza! I told him – hands, under x UY sharpened, and that's not svetlitza! I said to you right now with legs е6ну! I told him – well, е6ни! Well е6нул.... Jack... Ееее6аныйврот what's begun... Watch the Sprinter go forward, inevitably, bitch, like an avalanche... I yell nick!!! Peace Dec, catch!!! For the wing its enough, nick the bumper later, nah, UY, е6нулась Uzhno... Miho yells already lays the ears and crunches cheto... I gallop urine is pulling it up, already balls got sorry well boys, pisdets! Nick well, look, pisdets, pitching television like all the veins out, like a terrible devil... Also screaming. I thought he let in one taclo hold, and I raise the Jack. The fuck there! Slightly weakened – Miho crack all begins, as a windbreak, and yell, bitch, as if torn to pieces... I feel sorry for him pisdets, and pull, 6LYA, strength is not enough and the muck@!#$velikoletna. obayatelnaya, charming, Pyrozhkov, pinned so that there is no urine... also nick, look, just misco relaxed – cracked, yelled. Oh shit.... I yell – Miho, what the fuck are you crying out nah yd there!!! Nick pull 6LYA!!! And the rear squirms like a worm cyka, screaming, hruta, and no dvigaetsja no deal... And it feels female, ambiguous – as if the feat of some doing, but it's awkward cheto soul pisdets... And a bit bloated, already well GTC brings... nick, that all sounds ceased to publish, the purple was from the strain, hissing Toko – @!#$yelling, the gate is closed, and Miho already squealing like a pig, and some sounds – at least cussed.... Well, after about an hour at Kohl's phone began to call, to see about@!#$wwe his sportski chest took the right dose... HDE fucking, like, my poor thing... Ho-Ho-Ho-Chicago, and I drink too much... And so!!! @!#$orvan!!! To the top of the head!!! Without a break!!! So I think Cho had not survive: Kolyanovskogo meat, my meat, my gut Pyrozhkov, Miho, or our nerves.... First he gave well oops... I fuck, not used to the nerves... and Then... Ho-Ho-Chicago... I so quietly, they say, first, 6LYA, your phone will break, then е6ло sheep your topology.... Well, she's a bitch, calling you, its chicagomom.... And I myself have blue and crunched, not worse svalilsya... nick he is all black, like a corpse pickled... Cyka, a relax – Miho Aria of the wild is rolling out and foot twists like an epileptic... Shmurdyak in my pants was cold and legs were wrap... Color, 6LYA as furniture of office... Oh, I thought I would die.... GOP-GOP Chicago... Oh @!#$and!!!!!!!!!!!
In short, x UY is really distribute.... Pinochet, in General, in the garage wrapped already dark... the Battery in chicagoi scum already planted... And Pinocchio-Lipovec, boy, what the fuck....Under taclo stump planted and one hand Jack fucking give.... I 6LYA, fell where he stood, cried and passed out... Like a bitch, crazy...
On a week – to the slaughter. On risino earn money... Pesdoy went racing....

The weekend, of course, also cancer rose... First dad tactfully so pojasnila, that's me lately in my pants decided to recover... Coupledom called. The nurse again vein let's look – as much in the briefs to look crammed. Type her x UY figure what "aunt Faith at work," advised.... I told her dickhead so bring aunt Faith, I pants only when it'll film. Narco, cyka, I saw... But what the fuck – I after е6аной with deadlift day went 6LYA like a robot Werther, and scano fucking packs of these, you know - suspicious... Not really, anyway, after the garage was... Kohl – fact did after the score in the monkey, the district was closed, as violent... He 6LYA secretive, not telling the details, but the cabbage he in the end to head off a pot of soup... put In the injury removed. The type showed it to him – Hul you did not take the tube? Rightly so, 6LYA... I'll have the pot still and kenockee a thread е6нул for effect...
Well, in the morning, е6ать horse, new joy to the old woman, my relatives, some come here for a visit, like to travel, around there... What kind of relatives – x UY win, I, cyka, kinship, awake and not chuhnul... Someone's brother, someone's friend, the fifth sister's second husband – in short, cyka, the blood love, it's not a sin to get drunk... I woke up relatives, you see, was already in full umat because asked on the phone they told me some little brother to pick up. So I entertained while relatives oboreta f opoy blowing bubbles... and I do so and hang razaak tried – I W, е6анарот, rubber and battery it is necessary to look, as I nurse such a watermelon rolled out, the type of family is sacred, all things... and in the mouth it е6ись, I think – where there is this little brother?.. Let them, then I guess me and шарое6итца... Well, went to my Granny... Oh, and е6аный you in the mouth!!! There's a little brother – fucking easier... Turnip so beefy, for me ovaldi above, the bunt on the head is so long, curly and PI zdets-PI zdets - ring of iron, in the nose right... Sharpening, in short, is mostly not fucking local... Sits monority at the table in one hand ogorman pickled, other hand in front of my grandmother waving and shakes the nonsense with clever е6лом so – that said, mother, you here the theme of the lease is not developed well, absolutely! And grandma, drunk, then, looks at him with crazy eyes and nods his head I'm here prixyel a bit... yeah, I say, fuck you bitch Vrubel! The subject of leasing, bitch, all in zadrotov... Suck – suck, and lick not lick... If the wench will secure some x UY things... So it was you, curly, correctly noted. The cheto opened his mouth to speak, and I have it on shoulder so boldly slammed – cool, I say, Fedor! Me name is Sanya... He sat up so fucking pants hanging, pants already looks high, responsible, and I'm George. Then I cheto completely prixyel... In the sense of the word? Like George Bush or what? He snickered like a fool and this topic moved – I said, generally the real name is George, and his coterie I'm George. Then I cheto funny pisdets became. FSUs UI, say, a you are there in the crowd W GTC is not an hour and whips? No? Well septa. And I say, you'll call gosh... no, better Chasing. You say, Chasing the harness from the nose Symi please from sin, but pull up your pants – we've got, what the fuck, the province, do not understand. Well, SOCA with you wheels, I mean tires for the car my thug look...
The, fuck, е6ло potrail Maleh, but the harness was removed. And Popi has sdohli we Gona to collapse our wheeled Over us from potiki at the entrance vystegnuli – fucking, you gryat, SASO what body clap drove. I,fuck, shit did not speak, he gycol Toko... And the devil, this, fun is – and that tells me people for Fun? Honestly, the meaning of what he spoke quite get not really ... It's, say, a deer with Golden horns.... the fan, in our opinion, it stinks when @!#$asto, and the people-huilai, or whatever, I'd like anyone here to name is not advised – you will not understand your joke, Yes subotino demolished. The mane of curly waved, but, you see the theme until the end, too not glades... and FSUs UY. The road was still pojasnila so casually, on different subjects... where, says the move? Well, as I understand, it is about my car he asked for wheels is still going. On the Sprinter, speak, hear no, for this? Said what have you heard but a bitch, no respect, sleep the cereal around to see... And then prick now that you've got, look, gopota some one... And there are some guys tazovye?... Gee, 6LYA.. Well was, say, two tusov. NIT and Cloak. One sits on the article lame, and the second hike already moved the horses... So, 6LYA, with the talks to collapse and compatile...
Collapse, fuck, huckster wheels first rolled out on 17 – bitch, the tractor, the wing will not fit... You е6анулся say that? I have a Sprinter, athletic, and not on the Kirovets... That others have found, зае6ательские such, I immediately liked it... and the price of dickhead – five Grand apiece. I е6ло evil haven't made – does not want manduke, cheaper to sell and that's it... what are You saying, x UY ate? I 6LYA, you, wolf, you know, you have the same margin on the third! Losing a piece... And the bitch, saw, see, what I homodrill rolled up, and not dvigaetsja for the price in any... what the Fuck take – huckster. And I was upset cheto PI sdaz of kolobochek so much there, and in the smithy – I x UI, I will not go... Well we walked slowly back... Give, I think, if 6ляцтво this, though with someone to talk to. You ask, Chasing than live it? Well, I mean, get involved in life? He cheered cheto, what type of joy - I said, are addicted to the occult, heavy metal listening... And names some aburabi non-Russian, I x UY would know... Well the occult, they say, the topper is clear – ghouls, ghouls of all sorts, that's why you see the schnoz himself and shot.. And metal is heavy to hear this as, E6 макаре6 - in the sense of the ear to the rail bent? He told me again of some of the empty non-Russian loaded, well and sang even cheto – me already was not myself who heard would have thought дол6ое6ы... Well, okay, they say, зае6ись so.... And that all of Stoll? Sakuradori cheto, curls wiggled and responding so thoughtfully – well, I...hang out more with flashmobile, graffiti interested in the expansion of consciousness... Oh! Here, bitch, I'm the subject and bought... say It, do s@!#$OK! Here we have one types, is also expanding. Him we 6LYA, elastic agriclutural and order! The Prip we have izdohla to Pinochet byriku – up to Drive, however, pretzel some young @!#$camping, like to smoke let them, fuck, was offered with one splash both of Naturita... Fuck nd. We came to the Pinochet – at the entrance to grandmother Ugolnaya sitting... what the Fuck – she's always sitting there, even in winter, when е6ун... Great, I say, grandma, Granny your house or in the yard to play go? She squinted cheto and in response - Hey, like my grandson at home, with friends, soup is cooking... And the girl says, you have Sasha, see, healthy is. Well done. What's the name of that? I 6LYA, fun PI sdaz, but, bitch you know – in conversations, get involved, until morning you do not отъе6етца... yeah, they say masesta PI sdaz, fire-girl, Gonna name - well, in the entrance... Already on the site understand – cyka, gycu cook.. Calling Pinochet – narco е6аный the door opens, so joyous... Inside – PI zdets... Party at Pinocchio house, hang all the junkies and drug addicts... and Gyca stinks as much Torquay... Cannabis saramati bag worth and уе6ки all sorts of crazy totuutta... about six, no less. Fuck, I'm Pinocchio from the trunk took – Hey, you say, Commissar Yezhov, уе6и me a rubber set of seventeen with the collapse of a piece for two.... The, fuck, get crushed, broken – in three and poreshali... Come on, say, SASO, milk, then Zap a couple of hapki... I, fuck, abandoned in rough form – the UI tries to be... And Pinochet cheto Driven by the horns enough – come on, says can you manage will take?... Е6ало, 6LYA,hospitable... And Chasing so cheered cheto – and let's says.. Come to the kitchen gosh-homodrill itself from the pan Nahuatl polstakana and sits gotovitch to start... I'm so hairy on his turnip turned himself say – as a miner, I recommend you Pinochet@!#$Nude not to use it, and if it is not to use such poznakomi, е6аный you ismental of consciousness.... The cheto giggled stupidly and beverage nameknul... Well, I think we were going tsyrk... Tsyrk came suddenly. Right bitch, like thunder...we're Going to iron keyway. Home, like, going. Monkey this me happy with this mug says – cheto your pharmacists from all over the tutu kind of frivolous, not interesting at all.... I told him already that answer wanted for pharmacists from all over – our video, or get bespontovye - distracted cheto, turn – fucking little... Sits this Beibut balls in a bunch, green and mouth ajar... You say the furnace-cover up, not Torquay you... And the bitch shook cheto and muttered half says black! Fuck you, the answer is a fool... You do not drive – what the fuck half? Do all black! Here it is, not Torquay which, as straseci and Lomita where-that come with crazy snout – I said, needs to go. I already ohueli. Let's, like, market to slow down, like – Hey you, Duremar, who then tries UY you have? Where are you nah UI, pardosanai bursting? And so fucking ready client, and if still under the manage – generally xep will find then... And, bitch, that's the cunt I'm his "little brother" kind of like walking took.... Well pi3dets, in short, another... And this chepushilo abdolrasulnia, green, drooling mouth, muttering cheto and Lomita right ahead... I turned right, spear in Picanol him gently – look, like the buzz down, sat down, muttering cheto under his nose... Until they arrived – he had twice been blown up... my arm is left ill е6отину to beat him... well, thunder smite me, the bus had Driven over the hump anymore. Made – what to do with it I don't know... Sitting at the bus stop, for е6ло grabbed and growls cheto, bitch boar... Sit here with him – I е6ал would be, well, home this plague to drag too fucking good.. Fuck, I took the stall water, poured little head kudawella... That's, like, sensitive released – Oh, sounds like me touchit something awful... you're into, you say? That's fucking himself! Well you're a little out of control then? Е6анул if maybe more @!#$this consciousness, change is change.. It, bitch, I thought I would cry... In the mouth е6ать over the crest of his CLC, and dragged into the yard while he's a little sane... Зае6ись – at the entrance to Miho hung out, all, of course, curve-lame and x UY with him.... We sat down on the bench, Michael immediately grabbed right up to tears 6LYA, pojasnila where I have this thanks for who was created brought, well, let's whine like him as a Viking couldn't stand under my Sprinter down... So neh UY, say, dog, feet twist! Here cheto Chasing fuss – some water, like, give to drink... And storit, already look scary, it spits up green paint some- in principle е6ет little, we it on the grass next to adapted... What the fuck, I'm telling you, the water, zeliboba? You're then all the guards will see. And he mumbled so plaintively – what the fuck, I had to give... Man is the body minutes after five. We with Miho already Priuli. Chasing on your feet, talk to me crazy we pulled up and screeched in such a nasty squeal – the Devil in me! Come join Miho hair to pull... Chill out, say, cartilage, without foam! For the pin the pig and caught a @!#$so put gently... He screams and pulls legs type someone trying to cornuti... S@!#$the user Seelow, fuck, Pinocchio Navara... had Gon one more time to@!#$ charge. Seems to have calmed down for half an hour... Then back to drive demons flooded... Miho of course from such a calamity fully@!#$. Come, said, may the devil with him exile – aspen stick it on the forehead will kuack? Laughter-laughter, and ne SDA up fur... to Do vhat is necessary... I say we so, this is the Satanist released - and will release it PI zdets how soon all е6лище he razanne... And @!#$ not the fact that it's to help him not stop... we Decided, in short, because being Driven into the basement to close... In the cubicle of iron. He'd go fucking nuts there is certainly a success, even fear of a Satanist somehow... the Main thing is not е6нулся. Dragged we dragged Chase, laces, belts and other@!#$Nude we had taken... Pants left on them, so we pokupateli, udawatta x UY of polucitza, and without them he is still in the midst of the night will see one-eyed snake... and left him the water – heat suspect. In General shut it down it tries UY, with devils – fuck to do something else? Come home – there 6LYA, Buchenwald... Accordion yells... Where's the youngest then? All зае6ись, saying... and Micah's little brother, the VCR looks... Horror, nah!

Hi SASO... work in the @!#$she hadn't resisted, pipe full - week shift is not @!#$dog... So I after slaughter they EPA you beautiful not distribute, so, in the gray... well then, I е6ешь, the beginning of week set @!#$@!#$ x weva than the end of the previous... X Uli - I this morning, still light, on the crew bus@!#$acce and the dungeon и6учее to climb... Then Chasing and pathenol, Duremar occultist curly... X Uli - I on skis early, I think - well, check out there, @!#$, Walpurgis night flying... With uka, but when there was, you see, the babuska in the entrance of a person they are agitated or@!#$not morning.. And I early cheto on the@!#$it was... Well, I'm in the basement, and at first CeTO with sleep pozegnalny - like the door is open...X Uli, I think, and suddenly Chasing - уе6 EN cave, began to stink in the night - Yes korifanov to get the answer, same for a head е6нутых him from the dungeon and rescued... we Have EPT, there are instances, just at night... шарое6ятся of Sportski like nah wacada, so sin x Uli, belyanochka something pyrikov not drive.<

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed May 21, 2008 11:05

:lol:

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Sun Mar 08, 2009 21:56

Y-Yes....

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 0:16

:roll:

Алекс Скородумов

Post by Алекс Скородумов » Sun Feb 28, 2010 15:20

a lot of beech

ЛИЦЕНЗИРОВАННЫЙ ЛИЦЕНЗИАТ

Post by ЛИЦЕНЗИРОВАННЫЙ ЛИЦЕНЗИАТ » Mon Jun 21, 2010 23:54

:o

Отто ЗС

Post by Отто ЗС » Sat Mar 12, 2011 0:21

Know native Kuzbass.. and you thought "Real boys" on TNT is a poetic way? it is a harsh fact of life :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16

NOTES PROSTACARE

Read what all people are divided into Warriors, Hunters and Parasites. I wonder what the parasite gave this definition? After much thought, decided to take the path of the Warrior. Tomorrow!

Read Carlos Castaneda. Hard. I was advised to start with the third book, but I thought I was kidding. It's like watching "Nightmare on elm street" with the third series. Read through the first two books. Didn't catch two things - why people so love this outright nonsense? And where to take this cactus?

Met a guy read out Castaneda. I asked him about the cactus. He said that the cacti stuff, but the mushrooms power. I tried to find out more about these mushrooms, but he silently gave me two days the owner of some of Pelevin.

Read Pelevin. Before these people are put in the loony bin, and now they are writers. Here's what times. When returning a book, we talked a lot. Decided all the same to try these mushrooms. The guy in a whisper said that he has just 30 pieces. I paid the required $ 50 and after receiving instructions
went home. Arrived late. Put the mushrooms in the fridge and went to bed.

This morning woke up to the smell of fried mushrooms. Mom praised me for what I bought Ryzhikov and sat for Breakfast. Ate everything. Neither me nor mom is not inserted. Strange...

Eating the soup. On the last spoon suddenly remembered I wanted to try to eat consciously. Forgot. Decided to hunt down what I actually thought. It turned out that I decided was worth the worry at the end of last month about how I turned off the iron or not, when I went to bed. Decided that was worth it. And suddenly there was a fire? Or something suddenly.

Decided to start doing. Read some books, caught like. When it is not doing what you usually do. Doing things you don't normally do. While catching up, I wanted to drink.
Yeah, that's it! Usually when I want to drink, I go out and drink. So doing at the moment is not to drink, and to do things you would never do. That's what I did, so it would not eat salt. Especially in a time like this. Especially with a spoon. Went to the kitchen for salt, but decided that this, too, is doing. And
then went to the kitchen. Backwards. Ate salt. ./skiped/. Who came up with this stupid doing!

The whole day was after Power. To no avail. Drink a lot of water...

Read about the recapitulation. Tried. Do not go out. How to remember the day backwards? It is like thinking backwards. Besides, I don't even remember what a couple of hours ago. Enough memory for some reason.

I read in some smart book, the word "Individual". Liked. Thought. Wrote on a leaf - "I like everything, but not quite. And that I am individual." Andrey said it was a Japanese tank! I don't quite understand what he meant, but it was nice. Although these lines I've devoted yourself, not any other tank.

The Zen master asked - what is your practice of Zen? He said - when I'm hungry - I eat. When I want to sleep - I sleep. Nice! I decided to practice, but sleep did not want to, but there was nothing.

Today is an important day in my life. I found the TEACHER. Yes, a real live teacher. As written in wise books, it was not necessary to look at the Tibetan and English. He worked all this time with me. And no one even knew that he was a wise and enlightened Teacher. That is what they are secretive, teacher! I asked him what the meaning of life? To which he chuckled and went into the dining room. Much!!!

Today consulted with the Teacher. I asked him how to stop worrying and start living. He advised to keep up with him and read some Carnegie. Yay! He still teaches me!!!

Today was a tough lesson. I asked the Teacher - how to always do the right thing? To which he replied - "You've already got! What the hell on earth are you to me precepice???". The second day of trying to fathom the hidden meaning of his allegorical expressions ...

Read Sidorskogo about yoga. Loved it. Easily threw her leg over his shoulder. Didnt shoot. Well that 6 hours later my mom came. No, yoga is not my way!

Tried to do Tensegrity. Confused. And why invent such a complex movement?

I learned that Kozma Prutkov Kozma Bars is not, and Alexei Tolstoy brothers Zhemchuzhnikova (already three!). In fool the people!

Read about creative visualization. The name is painfully tricky. It turned out, you just have to clearly present yourself with what you need. Long thought, what would this wish... and fell asleep.

Read The Feng Shui. Interesting. Moved in the apartment everything by the book. Mom was very angry when I came in. A mess, says. There is nothing she does not understand the Feng-Shue. The whole evening cursing and arguing. This, according to Feng Shui, the energy in the apartment is bad. Most likely somewhere something is incorrectly set. Although everything by the book. Strange...

Tried to erase personal history. A subtle thing, hard to understand. Glory to God in the guests also visited the new district. To his questions I replied proudly that I have no name, no parents, no biography.
In the chamber, I met unusual people. They asked what I took and I replied that erased personal history. To-night I told you what I erased, remembering all the details of his biography, until my mom came and took me home. Again, much cursing. No, obviously something with manipulating Feng Shui in the house is not in order...

Read about the first and second attention. Strange, I do not remember such sensations. And about zero attention to anything not written...

Came to the conclusion that Life is always right at arm's length. Her hand rests on your shoulder. At the time when she will take your hand - you're screwed.

Heard on TV that some kind of "momento Mori" - the most life-affirming expression. I amazing in the English-Russian dictionary. Not found. I guess the old dictionary.

Displaced assemblage point. Got a bunch of glitches, even a dream saw, and the assemblage point has not shifted. Will have to shake her. Familiar advised to start to learn Japanese language, to make a recapitulation not only backwards, but upside down and more likely to have doing. I now think - and gave me the assemblage point?

Today was thinking where there can be a point of disassembly.

Had a fight with Andrea, after he for no reason called me a "Luminous egg." Ham.

He learned that the EAGLE eats awareness. Weird. If the eagle even did, all would, in theory, long traveled and cooked in a lot of different adventures. Goes to the Eagle on the drum. There is an awareness of good. No awareness - not too bad.

Pondering how to write ammanati, emanations or amanali. In the dictionary I found only ostrich Emma. After much thought, I decided that it Ammannati.

Thinking what is the path with heart. Came to the conclusion that the path without a heart does not suit me. Friend the coroner said that as long as I live, I do not threaten.

Read Simoron. Very serious book. Some hihonki games. I, a grown business man needs to call myself a "Pink elephant, flipping the leaves with a shovel". Not solid... And some rituals of wild? You stand with your back to the bathroom, carry full of nonsense and throw over your left shoulder into the water pieces of vermicelli. Well at least no one saw.

I went into town. Transport crazy. Not time to come to a stop, then there is the one that I want. As conspiracy. Supervisors completely ignored, as if me not at all. It's a shame. The day went like clockwork. All done, we all had. Neither bitch nor a hitch. Not bad, but boring.

Went to the seminar. The training of stalkers. Inexpensive, only $ 40 per person. Came fifty. Master said that all the people - the herd grazing in the paddock of society. But the way of the warrior is the path of a loner. Further I do not remember, but the point is that he now has collected all who want to follow the path of the warrior, and will hold us all together the shortest road. Judging by his expression, the way he knew. Then he had us read Castaneda. And said come back tomorrow at the same time and not be late.

Today the masters of fiction. The headmistress ran through the lobby, and cursing that son of a bitch has not paid the promised rent. How can you about people? The person may have been what happened? It is evil. And people have shared is not correct. Not warriors and hunters, and some suckers and swindlers.

Decided to struggle with feelings of self-importance. I read a lot of recipes. For example, iron to walk around the house when in the yard a lot of people. No, I do not fit. Still think that I fool some...

Did not get to realize a dream. You know I had a dream only when you Wake up. And in the dream, everything is taken at face value. Even all sorts of foolishness seem to be something taken for granted. Read Castaneda. He writes that we need to see your hands in the dream. The eccentric man. How do I get to see their hands if not guess it was a dream?

Got the book of Teun Mareza. Solid terms can get confused. If you throw out all this terminology, there's two things. The first was that the Teun Mahrez much cooler Castaneda and the other is that you really need to buy other books by Teun Mareza. Andreyko told the anecdote. Teun Came Mahrez in Russia, came to bookstore of magic, and there all the shelves stacked with his books. He was so excited, was astonished and asked the saleswoman where the other warriors books? And the clerk says yeah their buyers immediately dismantled.

Today was a weird dream. Walking on a street, and on the fence in huge letters it is written - THIS is YOUR DREAM! Dream is nonsense so...

The whole day I was thinking indulging or not. Came to the conclusion that hardly.

I read somewhere that "It all goes". Upset.

Head suddenly came a charade: All or nothing! Victory or death! Zero or one! Yin or Yang!

Was looking for a place of power. Not found. My eyes hurt.

Tried to control the intention. Read the definition - "Intention is relentlessly overwhelming expectation of clearly defined events, in the absence of doubt necessary to get it." Again long thought, what would such a wish. Nothing in my head and not come. Oh it is intention.

Again I dreamed that horrible dream. Some jerk already the third night after me and screaming that it was a dream, and that I should look at their own hands. Already got!!!

The guests looked the man whose home computer. Said placed my Japanese Tank on the Internet, in the library of Moshkova some. And now my work is in first place in the ranking. On the second some Bulgakov. Pelevin and even to the third. I told you he was strange...

Taken from http://www.darkmag.ru

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:49

Well made me laugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in FULL, although a half-hearted...

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Sat Mar 12, 2011 13:48

:) A familiar situation :)

Дунька с водокачки

Re: the STORY OF the life of ONE judical :-)))

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Fri Dec 09, 2011 19:42

not quite in the topic, even it is not the topic, but similar in style :)

Yesterday obosralso right in the city centre. And this is not funny, healthy man
put full pants. And it was so, I was walking down the street, or who are not affected ,
and then I wanted to fart. And on the street, yeah on a cold day, God himself commanded to give of soot.
And I especially love this thing, give gas, I am a whale in this case is still the same. I when at home let
gases from the neighbors burners are going out from the air pressure now, and I decided to fart.
Farted, when pirdel, already well, then realized that
otperdel the pile.

Pack and shit right in the pants, or what to do about it is not a magician.
Gamna itself goes, not even asking me for permission for this process.
I've always wondered why when serite house, the calm serite portion.
Managed a one hundred grams , and popkay so times and circumcised, Pat page in the newspaper upside down
prebehla headers and again katyashok partialy squeezed. When obseraeshsya pants
neither of which the portion of feces extrusion is not out of the question. The dumb ass opens up and it climbs.
The ass opens so widely that I saidalso the impression that she
without my consent, participates in the competition <visre katag in diameter
30 inches and win a mobile phone>. The question is why the fuck my ass
cell phone? Shit I PA my estimation, serious. Stand, was sweating, the center of the city
home how to Moscow on his knees. Stand, and myself in my head trying to find a way
something must be done. Walk to totter about three hours, and it is full of cowards
gogna, this idea Bay immediately. Pat, figured it's cold, let me think
sit down on the bench, Gogniev will freeze slightly, and I was in underground life, and so
rush to get home. He sat on the bench and I sit in the ass pack heat. And
here thought, if Gogniev in pants freezes, the eggs of the same pass away until the end. I even
became ill from the thought. Stood up. People I Cho the side skirt is visible
I realized that I Cho that conceive. I can't figure out. Then
a brilliant idea struck me. I'm in the building to come, in the Elevator make our way,
there panties drop and the ass they also wipe well, and home quick.
So, I go in the door, calling the lift. Stand, and gogno then cool
the beginning, the right to say not great. In the entrance saw another
thing, from me real smell like unwashed cattle, with strong smell.
Elevator arrived, I go and press the button for the fourteenth floor and a second hand
pants unbuttoned, well, that would be time enough until the Elevator arrives. The door started
to close, and then the Elevator comes sweet creature of the female sex. For pizdec.
- Oh, you on 14, and my 13 - she sang
- Well, I'll pass you, then get down to the floor. Of course proedimsya, I
the button is already pressed, I thought buttoning his pants.
The Elevator went, and I have all in my head the noise, back sweat, and Gogniev already
completely cooled down.
And I think that the smell in the Elevator started very strongly, because this creation
somehow strange looked at me. And I froze, like Cho should not shit I
lift and that's it.
And shit fucked up, where the floor 10 Elevator took us to great reverence,
said goodbye to us, and the light went out. I almost fuck up again. The Elevator got stuck.
- Oh, is the Elevator stuck? - asked the girl.
- I understand that, Yes, is I pretend to be intelegent. And I think to myself what
I do with their gomnom and with his dirty ass. But something has to be done.
And here this Khivrya, pushes some button, and starts with someone to talk to,
the address of the house to call and ask for help. I imagine that's coming soon
Adjusters , we begin from here to take out, to ask if so gomnom stinks
I still have more shit I wanted. In the Elevator it is dark pitch dark. And then I
realized that while the Elevator is dark, you have a quick to take off his pants, then briefs
in the corner of the quiet to put. And when the light's turned on, it is not used
the light Cho see Fig.
I unbutton my pants, shurshu things so that it's scary.
- What are you doing? much swallowing, she asked.
Yeah I'm getting more convenient to wait for a long time - and the pants lower a little
- What's that smell?- frightened she asked. Real I almost blurted out,
that's what I fuck up on the street and the PA that stink Gogniev sho fucked up, but give
other:
Yeah the bastards shitting in elevators, do not breathe - and the pants are already completely removed,
standing in the Elevator in crap shorts. I thought that right now will turn on the light, girl
real tips that will give from what I have seen. BUT it has nothing to do, work on.
The girl began a very loud swallow saliva, see the same crap with fright.
And I shurshu things.
Himself think to myself, how could so contrived and PA quiet remove the panties. Here
wives thought, what will be the stench.
- Man, you will not cause me pain, please don't hurt me, ached in
the voice of a female.
- Yes you that, in my mind, I'm a father of two children, go to the comrades in important
the question is, how could you think that about me?- confidently I answered, and he
started to unstuck the pants from the ass. How the fuck smells great when usiness in
pants. It stinks in the toilet, it stinks so that flies another
the approach lose consciousness, and then another week in intensive care kantuta. Lass,
same felt something was wrong, was quietly whimpering in the corner.
- Yes you stop, I won't touch you, I say. And he briefs already unstick from the
ass, and I would like to remove them from the feet not to get dirty in Gogne?
Tit PA my mazgame at all has gone, stupid sits whines and Cho that
lamenting, probably, the prayer of what the thread reads. And I cowards already Yes kalen
later.
- A man..YYYYY, roaring Anna - please don't kill me, and beyond stupid like this
whining.
- Yes the fuck you need me, say, - the problems of the throat, surrendered to you
me.
Panties pulled just below kalen, and real understand that I kick full, legs
in Gogne, Gogne ass and stink , my eyes are watering.
Tit PA my at smell of your fucking mind completely.
- You,:: she myamlet
- Why do you you stop yourself spakoyna, GRU you give a shit who the one is visible I joined
, that stinks.
Tit PA my sank to the floor of the Elevator. I think, I am from its smell a little
do not lose consciousness.
But on the other hand, understand that we must not tarry, either now or never.
Anyways nagnulso I took off the pants with one foot. Some flooring she blurted out, PA my
estimates that was not of cowards. The girl in the corner, simple grunts like
cow.
I izlavchilso and pulled her panties aside with the other foot. I already feel better, half the work done.
Stand with trusame in hand and guess which corner sits this Khivrya roaring, what
would not throw her trusnyak on the head, and that would not Papist in his own pants.
Listen, yeah sits on, then the opposite angle must
aim.
I was a full fucking crept imperceptibly. The light was turned on, and the Elevator moved.
When my eyes adjusted, I realized that the whore of Cho is not the same. Her eyes are like
pyatnadtsatipostovaya monitors, mouth open, hands hanging whips, mouth like a fish
does, in short, everything you think fucking demolished at fright tower. And then I realized.
The picture in the Elevator. I stand naked below the waist, all the TMS in gamna, in the hands of cowards with
gamna and smatryu on the girl. Anna shorter still five seconds mouth padelala and stupid
fell to the floor. All, I think, padola, I'm still squinting in the Elevator picked up.
Decided to not lose time, trusame ass and wiped his feet. Put on trousers and stand as
chesney citizen waiting for his floor. The girl on the floor , probably dead, in the hands of
briefs gomno, which I held them I don't know.
When the Elevator arrived, the girl still alive, and lying on the floor. I thought
worthless her in the Elevator to leave, well, you pulled her onto the floor.
Palazhiil carefully, under the head of his pants and ran out of the house.
The current one can not understand what the fuck is she so scared?
After all, when it stinks in the Elevator gomnom ,this means that usralsa who is the one but if
would Vanya's cock, that Yes there can be ippatsu, fuck will, though there or anything
terrible I do not see.
And yet, I'll coat a few gamna smeared his leg and wiped her AB.<

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Dec 09, 2011 20:30

:lol:

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:11

Oh,Voffka thank you for the support, and that cultural people me it did when I sprayed this masterpiece in your blog posting.
I,however, apologized in advance for obscene content and even credited like people with a fine organization of the soul Lucca not to read, but nooooo, they ought to be sure to read, and then to hiss at me - what are you, a girl, rude!
I began to sumlevayus in their aristocratic roots sinned grandmother that she pochtalona which sinned, and the grandfather at me was a bourgeois mnogokolesny,
azhno heart relieved I'm not the funny one

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:31

Tweety with pump
Can the blog address in PM? There's probably more history there? :)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Dec 13, 2011 14:25

:lol: tired press to strain , well and Dunya... :)