How can I increase the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Дымящееся зеркало
How can I increase the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Sun Dec 30, 2007 19:54

Hello! After reviewing your site I have matured a question :))
How with the help of audio-visual stimulation can be increased, quote, "the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain"?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:01

Dendrite - a branching outgrowth of a neuron perceives signals from other neurons, receptor cells, or directly from external stimuli. Conducts nerve impulses to the body of the neuron (soma). Dendrites can form synaptic contacts with nerve (axodendritic) and dendrites (dendro-dendritičeskoe).

And any incoming information from the outside, causes the growth of these processes for the establishment of SYNOPTIC connections with other parts of the brain. If the dendrites do not grow, we could be nothing to learn.

Read the article on physiology of the nervous system, and you will feel why and how sensory stimulation affects the growth of nervous tissue.

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Mon Dec 31, 2007 15:18

Sorry,you are confusing something 4 years I studied anatomy and physiology. No information is unable to induce the growth and restoration of nerve tissue. Since you are so enlightened, why didn't you pokazalos about the increase of the brain? W)))

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jan 01, 2008 0:47

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Sorry,what is confusing you I 4 I studied anatomy and physiology. No information is unable to induce the growth and restoration of nerve tissue. Since you are so enlightened, why didn't you pokazalos about the increase of the brain? W)))

I studied chemistry for 5 years! What does it matter?! :roll:

Learn more the effect of water on the brain, to understand why based on the hydrolysis of nerve cells grow. Will find the link in my signature. Just in terms of physiology. Image

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 01, 2008 15:28

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Sorry,what is confusing you I 4 I studied anatomy and physiology. No information is unable to induce the growth and restoration of nerve tissue. Since you are so enlightened, why didn't you pokazalos about the increase of the brain? W)))
Unfortunately, I have to admit that You have been taught from an outdated program. Back in the late 70s of the last century, people got the Nobel Prize for discoveries in the area of the brain. Namely, that thanks to information at any age there is an increase and complication of the structure of brain cells and brain weight increases by increasing density. By the way, this is a standard indicator in experiments on rats when they want to establish the influence of some factors on the mental abilities of rats conduct experiments, and then weighed the brains (of you).

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Jan 01, 2008 16:10

The fact that neurons can't reproduce doesn't mean they can't grow. They grow throughout life, it is a scientific fact not subject to doubt since the beginning of the 70s. as for the increase of brain mass after using mindmachine did not speak for it is not weighed :)however , I should note that the increase in brain mass have novorojdennih in the first 3 when life is not very small, but new neurons are not produced already (and long ago). :)

A couple of quotes from network:
Neuron developing from a small cell predecessor, which ceases to share even before release of their processes. (However, the question of the division of neurons is still debatable) As a rule, first begins to grow the axon and dendrites are formed later. At the end of the developing process of the nerve cells there appears a thickening of irregular shape, which, apparently, makes a way through the surrounding tissue. This thickening is called a growth cone of nerve cells. It consists of a flattened part of the process of the nerve cells with many thin spines. Microscopici have a thickness of from 0.1 to 0.2 µm and can be up to 50 µm in length, broad and flat region of the growth cone has a width and a length of about 5 microns, although its shape may change. The gaps between microscopically growth cone covered with a folded membrane. Microscopici are in constant motion — some are drawn into the cone of growth, the other extended, are deflected in different directions, touching the substrate and can stick to it.

The growth cone filled with small, sometimes connected to each other, membrane vesicles of irregular shape. Directly under the folded parts of the membrane and spines is a dense mass of entangled actin filaments. The growth cone also contains mitochondria, microtubules and neurofilament available in the body of the neuron.

Probably, microtubules and neurofilament are extended primarily by the addition of newly synthesized subunits at the base of the appendage of the neuron. They move at a speed of about a millimeter a day, which corresponds to the speed of the slow aksonnogo transport in Mature neurons. Since approximately as follows and the average speed of the advancing growth cone, it is possible that during the growth process of a neuron at the end there is no Assembly or destruction of microtubules and neurofilaments. New membrane material is added, probably, at the end. The growth cone is a region of rapid exocytosis and endocytosis, as evidenced by the many bubbles in here. Small membrane vesicles are transferred in the appendage of the neuron from the cell body to the growth cone with a stream of fast aksonnogo transport. Membranous material, apparently, is synthesized in the body of a neuron, is transported to the growth cone in the form of bubbles and is included here in the plasma membrane by exocytosis, extending thus the process of the nerve cells.

The growth of axons and dendrites usually precedes the phase of neuronal migration, when immature neurons settled and find a permanent place.
restoring the fibers in the NA includes the natural unfolding of the complex sequence of processes in which the process of the neuron is actively interacting with glial cells.
During the first weeks after the disorders of the nervous fiber develops the ascending degeneration (destruction) of the proximal (nearest to the body of the neuron) part of the axon, at the end of which is formed extension (retraction bulb). Glial (myelin) sheath at the injury breaks up into individual cells that are beginning to divide the body of the neuron swells, nucleus moves to the periphery. In the distal (remote from the body of the neuron) part of the fiber after its rupture observed descending degeneration with complete destruction of the axon and subsequent phagocytosis residues macrophages and glia.

After 4-6 weeks the structure and function of a neuron recovering from retraction of the bulb in the direction of the distal portion of the fiber start to grow thin twigs (growth cones). Glial cells are destroyed along fibers proliferate, forming a tape (Bugnara), parallel running fibers. The distal portion of the fiber glial cells also retained and mitotically divide, forming the ribbon that connects to the same formations in the proximal part.

Regenerating axon grows in the distal direction with a speed of 3-4 mm per day along the ribbons of Bugnara that play a supporting and guiding role. In other words, after the destruction of the remaining glia axon determines the direction of growth of the cell and know where to grow. Glial cells form a new myelin sheath. The entire recovery process takes several months. Collaterali and axon terminals, interacting with the muscle recover within a few months.

In the process of ontogenesis of an organism, the growth direction of nerve fibers is determined by the contact interaction with other cells and distant chemical signals that are sent innervated organ (the target organ).

After the damage of neuron destroyed fiber fugacities, glial cells, multiply, fill the space.
It's time to look into the textbooks :)<
Last edited by Путешественник on Tue Jan 01, 2008 16:30, edited 4 times in total.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Jan 01, 2008 16:10

Oops, Andrew beat me to it :).

Энштейн

Post by Энштейн » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:29

What backed up these statements?.
You can find a source of information on the impact of AVS on the length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?
Who investigated, when, in what work, what methods and what results were obtained?
What is the statistical reliability of the results?
It seems that it is very difficult to confirm the increase in long dendrites after ABC, but without confirmation of all the talk on this topic is unfounded.

CBB

Post by CBB » Fri Jan 04, 2008 15:16

Энштейн wrote:it Seems that it is very difficult to confirm the increase in long dendrites after ABC, but without confirmation of all the talk on this topic is unfounded.
Notice that except for you nobody is concerned about the increase in the length of dendrites and brain mass after AVS. :)

Хитрый

Post by Хитрый » Sun Jan 06, 2008 0:29

Энштейн wrote:But what is supported by such statements?.
You can find a source of information on the impact of AVS on the length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?
Who investigated, when, in what work, what methods and what results were obtained?
It seems that it is very difficult to confirm the increase in long dendrites after ABC, but without confirmation of all the talk on this topic is unfounded.
Totally agree with that.I also do medicine informed of such information not seen in the news or literature podvergalsya this gipotezu.For example previously it was shown on channel Rambler scientific discoveries and the history of mankind and even there, like nothing seen.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jan 06, 2008 13:10

Хитрый wrote:
Энштейн wrote:But what is supported by such statements?.
Totally agree with that.I also do medicine informed of such information not seen in the news or literature podvergalsya this gipotezu.For example previously it was shown on channel Rambler scientific discoveries and the history of mankind and even there, like nothing seen.
For complete confidence in the facts you need only watch the program "Time" on the 1st channel to banker was - fact az

Энштейн

Post by Энштейн » Sun Jan 06, 2008 20:28

CBB wrote:Notice that except for you nobody is concerned about the increase in the length of dendrites and brain mass after AVS.
Note that the concern about the length of the dendrites was expressed not I, but the Smoking mirror. I asked a specific question involving a substantive response.
Евгений Кош wrote:For full confidence in the facts you need only watch the program "Time" on the 1st channel to banker was - fact
To ensure the necessary statistically significant results of scientific research. Therefore, strong statements about the increase in the length of dendrites and brain mass from the AVS on the main page of the site or rely on relevant studies, or, to put it mildly - misinformation.

The question is still open:
Are there any studies confirming the increase in long dendrites and brain mass after application of AVS?
Who, when and what methods it is investigated? What is the statistical reliability of the results?

Хитрый

Post by Хитрый » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:17

Энштейн wrote:
CBB wrote:Notice that except for you nobody is concerned about the increase in the length of dendrites and brain mass after AVS.
Note that the concern about the length of the dendrites was expressed not I, but the Smoking mirror. I asked a specific question involving a substantive response.
Евгений Кош wrote:For full confidence in the facts you need only watch the program "Time" on the 1st channel to banker was - fact
To ensure the necessary statistically significant results of scientific research. Therefore, strong statements about the increase in the length of dendrites and brain mass from the AVS on the main page of the site or rely on relevant studies, or, to put it mildly - misinformation.

Are there any studies confirming the increase in long dendrites and brain mass after application of AVS?
Who, when and what methods it is investigated? What is the statistical reliability of the results?
Support is necessary to bring it all to clean water.many of the piglets and there are no facts not to mention scientific discoveries

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jan 07, 2008 14:16

Энштейн wrote:

I see that You are concerned about this issue, and asking You to enlighten me ignorant on this issue. If this is the misinformation that specify the facts and studies that confirm the opposite ( decrease in the length of these dendrites).. I'm not special in finding these information, maybe that and found no such information.. and You were looking for? can find anything on that topic?

Энштейн

Post by Энштейн » Mon Jan 07, 2008 15:46

Евгений Кош wrote:I See that You are concerned about this issue, and asking You to enlighten me ignorant on this issue.
First I was accused of concern about the length of the dendrites, although the topic was opened not me.
Then, "acceding" put me in the "vyvodila to clean water", although all I did was ask a question.
Now You are asking me not only to answer my question, but also enlighten You to what I actually wanted to know.
Thus, the only recommendation was watching the program "Time" on the 1st channel.

Agree, very logical to search for the answer to the site, which at the beginning of the main page it is written:
"The research results reveal the following directions for use of audio-visual brain training: ...
The increase in the total length of dendrites
The increase in brain mass"

Or here such questions are not welcome?

Сомневающийся

Post by Сомневающийся » Mon Jan 07, 2008 16:25

oops, that's where the Shoe pinches, as well kas kas use. Einstein will lead you to clean water :(

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Mon Jan 07, 2008 22:58

how much you nafludit on the subject which has already been said,the size of the brain is not in any way does not affect mental abilities. Andrew I may have been taught outdated textbooks but even so taught and you do the things dumped on the market another "boluses-huato"buy a badge "I want to be with a large brain? Ask me how.". I'm talking about the car nothing bad to say but to exaggerate so much is not worth it.
PS With a big brain you'll be like hydrocephalus,do not get carried away.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jan 07, 2008 23:38

Энштейн wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:I See that You are concerned about this issue, and asking You to enlighten me ignorant on this issue.
First I was accused of concern about the length of the dendrites, although the topic was opened not me.
Then, "acceding" put me in the "vyvodila to clean water", although all I did was ask a question.
Now You are asking me not only to answer my question, but also enlighten You to what I actually wanted to know.
Thus, the only recommendation was watching the program "Time" on the 1st channel.

Agree, very logical to search for the answer to the site, which at the beginning of the main page it is written:
"The research results reveal the following directions for use of audio-visual brain training: ...
The increase in the total length of dendrites
The increase in brain mass"

Or here such questions are not welcome?
1."Thus, the only recommendation was watching the program "Time" on the 1st channel." - .. Yes, this was the recommendation I must admit .. but not You :) and a completely different person. (or You are on the forum under several nicknames)..

2. Nope not logical, I wrote to You "I'm not special in finding these information, maybe that and found no such information.. and You were looking for? can find anything on that topic?".. where is this website? I asked - did You personally something on this subject?

3. It was not serious.. I really hope that there will be calculations with references to scientific papers.. and got people questioning the "statement" on the website - you haven't been looking and it seems that do not want to look.. full lentis.

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:51

Eugene,I inappropriately have nothing to look for on the theme "increase the overall mass of the brain." I am also sure that students of classes 10th to do this, too, will not have to,but you I would porekomendoval search...for the overall development.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:24

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Eugene,specifically, I inappropriately have nothing to look for on the theme "increase the overall mass of the brain." I am also sure that students of classes 10th to do this, too, will not have to,but you I would porekomendoval search...for the overall development.
The principle is simple - enter the Internet in Google type "brain Stimulation" in several languages - enjoy search results
:wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 08, 2008 18:18

"Having new knowledge, a person puts incredible amount of effort to continue doing what he had been taught before," argued in the middle of the last century one of the classics of psychology...
Note - never was a speech about increase in the brain (sorry, I meant skull :? ), but only about increase of its weight...
Of course, experiments to study the effects of different stimuli on the brain (as a result of the increase in the total length of dendrites and mass) were performed on rats. Rats are very capable of learning animals...
Most available literature on this subject (in Russian) is a series of popular science books about the brain Vadim Rotenberg (Nobel laureate).
It seems that at least one of his book is in Cuba...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:33

Andrew...I just can I...can we about different masses talking about? What weight you mean? Nuclear can? Okay, let's not talk about sad things,you're missing the point,here's how you think rats have a lot more brain they are smarter or somehow superior to the rats who have less? Well, for example, women have a lot of smaller brain than men,what do you think this means? 8) Damn even I do not know what example lead more...

Данила

Re: How can I increase the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?

Post by Данила » Thu Jan 10, 2008 15:54

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Hello! After reviewing your site I have matured a question :))
How with the help of audio-visual stimulation can be increased, quote, "the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain"?
Will (what benefit) you the answer to that ques?

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Thu Jan 10, 2008 23:47

The answer to this question will give me an answer to this question. Why are you asking? Want to talk about it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 11, 2008 18:47

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Andrew...I just can I...can we about different masses talking about? What weight you mean? Nuclear can? Okay, let's not talk about sad things,you're missing the point,here's how you think rats have a lot more brain they are smarter or somehow superior to the rats who have less? Well, for example, women have a lot of smaller brain than men,what do you think this means? 8) Damn even I do not know what example lead more...
You see, the brain has the most nerve tissue, not so much. Much more "staff" supplying nerve tissue nutrition and oxygen. When we stimulate the brain with a branching network of dendrites, there is an intensive development supports the part. The same glial cells divide very rapidly.
The experiments were held on genetically pure lines of rats. Determined the average ratio of brain mass to body mass was done and histology, then held stimulation for quite a long time, and I was determined this relationship and did histology.
Fortunately, to replace the rat with women and men scientists do not give.
I hope now You understood. :)