Dear Andrew!

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Мара

Post by Мара » Tue Oct 16, 2007 13:36

Good time of day!:D
Sorry I have you on the forum recently:oops: and I do not understand why suddenly the fuss is about?Like a cool forum, smart people together, communicate. and note there without any movements, sects or something, it may well be people just interested in each other. :wink: You there was a great atmosphere, efficient, friendly...and then there from the beginning Milena, then Bokassa while you write your posts quite provocative, and then say, what are you guys, we didn't mean to,but you still something that...
bi :ap

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 16, 2007 13:37

God preserve me from making any moves. There is always the looming cross in the mountainse...
All I have been doing, I have been doing for yourself - to facilitate and make more happy your own life (and the lives of their loved ones). What I decided to share it with others, again for personal gain. Because I want to live (and want my children lived) in a more reasonable and a good world, where people concerned with self improvement, not how to bring more other people to pochuvstvovatj safe.
People tend to absolutize anything, if "it" helped them at some stage of life. When I notice that "crush" on something and it starts to interfere with my further travel, I put "it" aside and go on. And what others want... by the Way, I tried to put this principle in Windows Explorer (again, to help myself).
Therefore, all my actions are permeated through and through with Selfishness and laziness and there is no need to seek out nothing is sacred.

Good Luck Running!
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Oct 16, 2007 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

Остров

Post by Остров » Tue Oct 16, 2007 14:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:People tend to absolutize anything, if "it" helped them at some stage of life.
Very good, very smart, appropriate and honest answer. Here's also a timely response, it would be possible to pay off and other conflicts. And not just -- IMHO, and I am convinced.

Island. With great respect to all. Without exception...

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Tue Oct 16, 2007 15:19

Бокасса wrote:...snagged about mental parasites
The concept of "mental parasite" was not invented I just want to explain what it is and what I'm under it you know.

This term I have borrowed from Joseph Murphy's book called "the Power of your subconscious mind", he writes that "mental parasite" is a person who around himself to see only the negative, fail to believe in the bad, aggressive towards others and at the same time complaining about life and believe the world is very unfair, considering that around to blame everyone and everything, and as a result receive everything exactly as she thinks. That's what a mental parasite.

If interesting read the book. This term I certainly did not want to insult anyone, I agree, this definition certainly can understand what you want, if you don't know what it means.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Tue Oct 16, 2007 17:17

Остров wrote:People tend to absolutize anything, if "it" helped them at some stage of life.
Rimpoche calls it "ignorance"

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Tue Oct 16, 2007 17:25

Бокасса wrote:I'm Just not Flowers
Yes, and I like the identity th... And your signature removed? And there were the same :lol:

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Tue Oct 16, 2007 17:42

Thought it was how shall I put it... pentostam.Well, Yes, a military rescue was a long time ago. A lot of what happened.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Tue Oct 16, 2007 18:04

Бокасса wrote:Considered it as I put it... pentostam.Well, Yes, a military rescue was a long time ago. A lot of what happened.
I like...

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Oct 16, 2007 18:09

Bokassa
Geez, so what's the aggression??? I didn't even mention...
but You clearly have a talent to ask the right questions... Image

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Tue Oct 16, 2007 18:14

You depend on a couple of my odometry.Well mixed"in rough shape" and "how much did you aggression, however."
Okay.Forgot or????

Остров

Post by Остров » Tue Oct 16, 2007 18:17

лилия wrote:Geez, so what's the aggression??? I didn't even mention...
And here was this "black PR"?;)

Sorry Lille, I couldn't resist. not to pin:) friendly, I think.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Oct 16, 2007 18:24

Bokassa
of course, I forgot...
(no need to mix water with oil...) :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 16, 2007 18:35

Павел Тролль wrote:
Бокасса wrote:...snagged about mental parasites
The concept of "mental parasite" was not invented I just want to explain what it is and what I'm under it you know.

This term I have borrowed from Joseph Murphy's book called "the Power of your subconscious mind", he writes that "mental parasite" is a person who around himself to see only the negative, fail to believe in the bad, aggressive towards others and at the same time complaining about life and believe the world is very unfair, considering that around to blame everyone and everything, and as a result receive everything exactly as she thinks. That's what a mental parasite.

If interesting read the book. This term I certainly did not want to insult anyone, I agree, this definition certainly can understand what you want, if you don't know what it means.
"Save yourself and around you thousands will be saved...". In my opinion, is true and Vice versa.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 16, 2007 21:52

Бокасса wrote: .....
Aggression for ALL participants of the forum, I did not show. Just found an inappropriate reaction to a harmless post.Such a herd.Here compare the number of my posts during the presence at the forum. And others.I just defended, defended what else to say.
And again.This movement.The reaction to my post speaks about the organization, natural or not, but it's still aggressive hitting repeat, harmless question.What else must be proved.As an army? The excessive use of force.I have snot smeared, Lily? And
Well, actually, the first post was mine..
And if Your post made me smile ... something like this is aggression on my part? so let's say - is totally inadequate.. smile is inadequate :) on this You and to defend themselves began to type "HEY YOU I WROTE YOU?" Yes.. and the answer is You were not aggressive.. just the style of communication respect man..

Nope. Bazaar (conversation) me Your famous .. rudeness will not cover anything.
but is this the case?
And I smiled that You first ( if I'm not mistaken) people on the forum that asked a similar question.. it can be seen - "prohost" (passing by, not read the forum, the descriptions of disks are not read below do not read, BUT asked).. with a hint of sectarianism in the name Patrushev..
Really - smiled :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Oct 16, 2007 23:20

Остров wrote:Lily wrote(a):Geez, so what's the aggression??? I didn't even mention...

And here was this "black PR"?
and what do I have?? :) :wink:
Остров wrote:I'm Sorry, Lil, I couldn't resist. not to tease In a friendly way, I think.
Fool on health... I even sikota!! :aa :ap :oops:

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Tue Oct 16, 2007 23:26

Guys, let's not be like the women in the market.Said forgot, then forgot.Want to continue it, do so(I'm online constantly) not to pull me(CDA :)) Hood?Well, okay.Unable even to open the topic special but without me.As for me personally, I can still come in handy.All questions not wholesale nor retail will not answer.Because....Lanna.
Then themes I deistvitelno this close-never.Will get more nepotu what and how.
Mow annoys me the derivation smiled.Who or what phenomenon I have Association also will not write here.He also answered correctly: question for you?.All. Here's the stench that was the beginning.Can under a magnifying glass I see there are a bunch of obsuzhdateli to explore.This is my first time.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:37

:shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:31

Бокасса wrote: Mow annoys me the derivation smiled.Who or what phenomenon I have Association also will not write here.He also answered correctly: question for you?.All. Here's the stench that was the beginning.Can under a magnifying glass I see there are a bunch of obsuzhdateli to explore.This is my first time.
Well if so, then everything is fine :)
For myself I know that sometimes a quite harmless word for some reason, annoyed... we know nothing.. and in most cases find the cause of the irritation.. understand that it applies to this case.. but only echoes of previous situations that are not current.. and do for yourself "remark", is characterized by a feeling which was inadequate.. in the future, to notice his desire to react inappropriately. in order to "change" this bad for me a template response..
hard.. but the goal is worthy.

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:48

Honestly to me the word Troll like (what it stands for is not as important Trolls after all jewels are mined and generally harmless, but I with the fact that he "got" to share want), and secondly, I already took on the role of writing as if the answers and comments to questions and comments which to me seem ridiculous and baseless, from people who -
Евгений Кош wrote: it can be seen - "prohost" (passing by, not read the forum, the descriptions of disks are not read below do not read, BUT asked).. with a touch
Although I realize that this can incur something and I will be there to shit differently. For example if the question
absurd and is clearly just from ignorance, and say the address Patrushev or members of the forum, then I can not write response, Patrushev to write so can not, by definition, and look at these things differently should he the role of the other and the level of the other. I have not created, I only "tried" (I read something and feel like I am already an experienced user), I'm just a regular forum member - it's easier.
This is my opinion. Potumu and a Troll.

торк

Post by торк » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:06

influence of the zodiac signs, horoscopes...) that is also nonsense.

not agree, glance booklet - Peter Ouspensky "In search of the miraculous". -mechanics of the universe, the law of octaves...- :shock: :ap