Dear Andrew!

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Бокасса
Dear Andrew!

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 18:22

Explain to me what is your main goal of its activity?Clearly not Commerce, but on and on You personally and Your users see? What are the prospects? Wasim the direction of the main blow.

Евгений Кош

Re: Dear Andrew!

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Oct 14, 2007 21:06

Бокасса wrote:Explain to me what is your main goal of its activity?Clearly not Commerce, but on and on You personally and Your users see? What are the prospects? Wasim the direction of the main blow.
Actually smiled :lol:

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 21:38

Евгений Кош wrote:Really smiled
The question to you was?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 14, 2007 23:05

Бокасса wrote:
The question to you was?
Bokassa,if you do not want forum users comment on your posts,send private messages personally to the addressee.There is a FORUM.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 23:38

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Bokassa,if you do not want forum users comment on your posts,send private messages personally to the addressee.There is a FORUM.
Thank you for the proper correction of the previous "smile"(that's a verb-something..) In principle, have an ulterior motive which even triple the PM does not open, but overall, it's a secret? Okay, I forgot.Topic close.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:03

Бокасса wrote:
The question to you was?
Well.. (like all the rules ..)
Personal issues in PM ..
And the forum post questions for everyone to see, of course, and every right to react to it.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:49

Damn, like closed.But I did not consider this a personal matter relating to the inventor, because there are followers, and therefore the whole movement is formed,which is good. This is a question for the forum, i.e. the property of the whole movement.Because I'm not asking you personally what he wants to do with personal funds and other moitoi.It is a question of software, what's next, where to go.As the leader sees the future of the movement, and it needs.Or others do. Clear enough, a simple question.Say it again, question the WHOLE movement.It's nothing personal. If you just explore to the end, that is not yet all known, it would be a simple and clear response instead of 5 posts.

Остров

Post by Остров » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:04

Бокасса wrote:.As the leader sees the future of the movement, and it needs.
Oh My God! That's the deal. When was petrashevtsy, now petrashevtsy appeared. bc

Andrew, no offense. pliz. I am sure that a smart person enough sense of humor to respond adequately

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:34

Island, you do what you are discussing... or so the letters print? Humor, appropriately, it is not for you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:57

Бокасса wrote:Island of something you discussed or so... letters are printed? Humor, appropriately, it is not for you.
Bokassa,another statement in the same spirit and you will leave the forum.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Bokassa,another statement in the same spirit and you will leave the forum.
You certainly understand how a grown man that is a tiny threat? And kicking trying to understand people-this is certainly the height of correctness. I specifically anyone first offended.But to hold people, especially not beginners, veterans who misbehave(read again) your moderskuyu task.With respect.
Let me know if banned.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Oct 15, 2007 16:07

Остров wrote:Oh my God! That's the deal. When was petrashevtsy, now petrashevtsy appeared. Need help
:ay

I quite agree with the guys.

It's like Bokassa, so to understand the meaning of your first message that there is a new sect under the leadership of A. Patrushev and his mastrorilli disks. :roll:

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Oct 15, 2007 17:02

Бокасса wrote:Explain to me what is your main goal of its activity?Clearly not Commerce, but on and on You personally and Your users see? What are the prospects? Wasim the direction of the main blow.
...it is a normal question, IMHO... If the current without hitting the forum 8) . It is very question smacks of questioning Cagibi... 8)
In my opinion a joint-caste-sects-collections-prayer-directions-shock and it is not necessary, everyone uses this method to fit your needs. Damn, we're not asked after finishing reading in school, like chemistry "so what now next? To become a chemist?" :-) Someone ... MM together with disks gives you balance, someone on the contrary, the awakening, for example, I successfully use MM for deep meditation - believe me, that's a lot.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Mon Oct 15, 2007 17:15

Everyone thinks the extent of his depravity.Well, I did not expect such a reaction and not even entered it.And things "I Barrikady call and want to stir up a cult with candles and so on." not funny. In short, I was interested to see work on the type of the Monroe Institute)is on the move) literal what guys. still, there were results, or there is a job like continues.
That's all I wanted to ask; surprised by the number on this website.

For Dmitry 100 years ago we were not yet born, in 100 years we will not.So we don't have any.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 15, 2007 17:21

Bokassa
We expect,God disposes! :wink: A lot of plans to share won't,so as not to jinx it :oops:

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Oct 15, 2007 17:35

Бокасса wrote:For Dmitry 100 years ago we were not yet born, in 100 years we will not.So we don't have any.
At You what?

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Mon Oct 15, 2007 18:02

I'm just not Flowers :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Dear Andrew!

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 15, 2007 22:35

Sorry, somehow I have this theme for the first time today saw.
Well, as they say, what is the question...
Remember the Stalker by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky: "Happiness for all, and let will leave nobody offended..." :o

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Mon Oct 15, 2007 22:58

Thank you.Now, if you'll write to the PM.And then God save me from such friends.

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Mon Oct 15, 2007 23:40

Бокасса wrote:...so the whole movement is formed,which is good. This is a question for the forum, i.e. the property of the whole movement.Because I'm not asking you personally what he wants to do with personal funds and other moitoi.It is a question of software, what's next, where to go.As the leader sees the future of the movement, and it needs.Or others do. Clear enough, a simple question.Say it again, question the WHOLE movement
Бокасса wrote:...do you plan to work on the type of the Monroe Institute)is on the move) literal what guys. still, there were results, or there is a job like continues.
That's all I wanted to ask; surprised by the number on this website.

Good night all. I want to share my opinion on the above. In the near future in the relevant so-called positive/positive theme to write how work has changed me and my life. I think I will do it tomorrow, first a little bit to organize everything.

But here is me as it immediately puts in "very positive" sections, Black PR, and now here all read and are unable to stay on the sidelines.

Mr Bokassa - Regarding motion, I cannot agree that this is a "movement", as well as the Monroe Institute - is also not a movement, Institute he is research center, which produces products of own production. It seems to me that it's more like a club of like-minded, the undecided and osoznavaya people who just want morning to Wake up with great mood, really enjoy life, fulfill your potential, to get what you want and be in harmony, to live a full and happy life, including physical health. That is to say to live, not to survive and live and yearn.

From the words of the movement it does have some sort of sectarianism, as you wrote candles and so on...

Can definitely say for myself (like a true Troll from the cave :lol: ) and I think not in this alone, that opened up the possibility of work and the details fantastic program created by Andrey V. Patrushev, it became obvious to me and simple. Like that in any sect I never will drive, falsehood and nonsense of all this is felt and seen at once, that will and other things (black cats, returning home, the influence of the zodiac signs, horoscopes...) that is also nonsense. It all depends on your own attitude towards it and their own faith in myself and in the best. Although certain events in my life and open yourself up to the possibilities of self-determination and changes to all these indications were treated quite seriously and could use them to justify any stupid blunder in my life.

So if, regarding this website and products that it represents and of the persons officially representing it, "breathed" some sort of movement/sectarianism... then that would be seen and felt immediately. Even regarding all relevant literature to this area, I never met neither of which calling for the creation of idols or movement.

Furthermore on this site there is complete freedom and the opportunity to discuss not only created but Patrushev and just what I wish (chemi Cinca and other things). Regarding leaders, as it has not yet met and have not seen even a hint of what anybody here would announce himself as MESSIAH. If it was all so believe me on these pages everything would be different.
And analog of the Monroe Institute in our country can be anything (think that is) Institute of psychology, just Monroe lived in America and he created it, and we have used all the state created and classified. If there are institutions that think their products you can also use "motion" here at anything.

Therefore, still the purpose of this club of like-minded people, as has been written Patrushev, is to live a full and normal life, and not be a "mental parasite" (I think you understand that there is a mental parasite). And nobody that nobody motivates and not zombiruet and no where does not drive.<

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Tue Oct 16, 2007 0:48

It began with an innocent enthusiastic question for the author.The author spoke last but one, before the Troll.But people overdosage they are not a sect, and finally free people ponalezli like a sailor at recess.And someone will say that they are not sectarian, and so I went for a walk, get out of the bloody gebnya.Yeah.The forum is discredited.All the best to you nezombirovannyh.
Павел Тролль wrote:Dear Bokassa - Regarding motion, I cannot agree that this is a "movement", as well as the Monroe Institute - is also not a movement, Institute he is research center, which produces products of own production. It seems to me that it's more like a club of like-minded, the undecided and osoznavaya people who just want morning to Wake up with great mood, really enjoy life, fulfill your potential, to get what you want and be in harmony, to live a full and happy life, including physical health.
And?
Павел Тролль wrote:More of that on this site there is complete freedom and the opportunity to discuss not only created but Patrushev and just what I wish (chemi Cinca and other things). Regarding leaders, as it has not yet met and have not seen even a hint of what anybody here would announce himself as MESSIAH. If it was all so believe me on these pages everything would be different.
And?
Павел Тролль wrote:So if, regarding this website and products that it represents and of the persons officially representing it, "breathed" some sort of movement/sectarianism... then that would be seen and felt immediately. Even regarding all relevant literature to this area, I never met neither of which calling for the creation of idols or movement.
What is all this? For broadcast ISS, or Tau Ceti?Much easier to finish?
Return all You will See what you want to see...
Yes, and I can add about another topic which I personally was not touched.Black PR or flowerbed.Do not understand."To determine and self-realized people who simply want in the morning to Wake up with great mood, really enjoy life, fulfill your potential, to get what you want and be in harmony, to live a full and happy life, including physically healthy," you will then when it will cease to decry other people's bighorn sheep(your) and other muck into Trollies ... I will not.It's for mental parasites.Then for you the sun will be bright in the morning, and you cease to impose your vision of the world to others.
Where it was that the forums you rarely speak.Proceed in the same way.
All the best to you under the bright sun.Have you got something personal?The answer is "God forbid that you" nesesitan as "much honor".Too many letters written.<

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:28

Bokassa

Hmmm... how many of you aggression however.

Hard for you, apparently!!!

You yourself decide what you still need... although you may get lucky and you it will show itself, and maybe not taking themselves don't understand it ever..- this is most likely (that's how lucky - then others will ask).
I'm here and on the moon did not mind to fly...we will see in the future...the ISS is also interesting :?.

Again - the website is there a website, not a movement!

The forum I refer to both the forum and nothing more, believe me. Positive for yourself, this is important.
Sorry your CDA so offended...

In Black PR for you and wrote it turns out :D
as they say found each other :lol:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:56

BokassaYour questions and comments are priceless, IMHO (I say honestly (!!) ).... az ... what is that on the other branches...

But only WHY???why..???.. deliberately to appeal to the participants of the forum in such a RUDE manner??????... seriously??... "what's your main goal...???" :cry: :?

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Tue Oct 16, 2007 13:06

And subject to Delhi? In the case.Troll, I'm a gentle man, and CzW you yeah, snagged about mental parasites.He sanyou them out of your life.Well so it is now morning, though cloudy, still all right.

Lily especially for you and I can be present if the Buda my comments is so precious(can't believe).Aggression for ALL participants of the forum, I did not show. Just found an inappropriate reaction to a harmless post.Such a herd.Here compare the number of my posts during the presence at the forum. And others.I just defended, defended what else to say.
And again.This movement.The reaction to my post speaks about the organization, natural or not, but it's still aggressive hitting repeat, harmless question.What else must be proved.As an army? The excessive use of force.I have snot smeared, Lily? And the movement is beautiful ,this unity in achieving something more, of course without the Messiah, but not without a leader.And it's worth it.Than just other States.You think I for this devices need or worse? Yeah.
I know a lot and if it would be the place they'd shared.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 16, 2007 13:12

It is believed that "a free man has a fixed goal and flexible behavior, and not free - on the contrary..."