BLACK PR

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:45

Остров wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:while using the knowledge obtained in the training of NLP.
I'm not big into NLP, although basic knowledge podcherpnul from books. is. I can't say anything about this besides what is already said. Bullying I saw, to be honest. Maybe because they checked in much later.
Well, You have a chance remained. You can all read, however with my comments, but You have and own head on his shoulders...
My biggest concern in this story is the question - -what have I done wrong? Where I ran into it? Maybe the tone I was too geeky? Or I have deceit in their responses?

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:59

Dimas wrote:Pavel
I have a few more mean...
I, in turn, also meant something else:)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:my biggest concern in this story is the question - -what have I done wrong? Where I ran into it? Maybe the tone I was too geeky? Or I have deceit in their responses?
Damn. if I start again now to Express their views and assumptions, we risk to get under a new wave of people's anger:) I Honestly do not want:)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:01

Island
We should all gather and drink on brudershaft! az :ap

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:04

Евгений Кош wrote:it turns out that those who give in the forehead - your - Mission.
but You too can give - but You're not the Messiah Cool
Oh, Yes. Sad. *deep sigh*

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:18

Остров wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:my biggest concern in this story is the question - -what have I done wrong? Where I ran into it? Maybe the tone I was too geeky? Or I have deceit in their responses?
Damn. if I start again now to Express their views and assumptions, we risk to get under a new wave of people's anger:) I Honestly do not want:)
Do not dissemble, You're not afraid to stand up for Milena on the crest of a wave of popular anger.

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:22

Евгений Кош wrote:it turns out that those who give in the forehead
What to do -- reflexes! :oops: I grew up in a working village, there especially do not stand on ceremony:)
Евгений Кош wrote:but You not the Messiah
Where am I!:)
Евгений Кош wrote:these surveys in Your logic
I would venture to guess that You're quite young and obviously not a humanist;) This is not a reproach, not climb into a bottle, pliz:)

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:do Not dissemble, You're not afraid to stand up for Milena on the crest of a wave of popular anger.
Not at all:) maybe at that moment I was touched by her plea for help. Somewhere in the beginning it can be clearly seen. It was sincerely or with the use of NLP techniques, I somehow in that moment on the drum:)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 14:37

Остров wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:these surveys in Your logic
I would venture to guess that You're quite young and obviously not a humanist;) This is not a reproach, not climb into a bottle, pliz:)
In the turn..
With these "fingers" .. think You for 10 years (if not more) younger than me.. hoti and risk assumptions ..
but is this the point?
But about the bottle and the Humanities.. so You try to hurt me ? :shock:
:lol:
I see that You are one of those people who are intolerant to first to end the obsolete theme. Well, I'll give You .. no matter how many of You younger than me.. or not :) this issue always please.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 14:42

Остров wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:do Not dissemble, You're not afraid to stand up for Milena on the crest of a wave of popular anger.
Not at all:) maybe at that moment I was touched by her plea for help. Somewhere in the beginning it can be clearly seen. It was sincerely or with the use of NLP techniques, I somehow in that moment on the drum:)
Duck, You post it not really read :)))
Themselves and wrote about it..
How can you take someone either side is really not razobralis?
Or are You from.. if more than 2 run into 1st.. it doesn't matter what he did - I type for him :)

It's like the old joke about the lads..
Hey man.. you want to get.
- AA.. bratany you more.
- ahh.. just.. uh.. Bear and Bob.. going for it..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 11, 2007 14:57

Остров wrote: maybe at that moment I was touched by her plea for help. Somewhere in the beginning it can be clearly seen. It was sincerely or with the use of NLP techniques, I somehow in that moment on the drum:)
:D You honestly believe that Milena was looking for help here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 15:04

I thought that You still climb:)
Евгений Кош wrote:With the "fingers" .. think You for 10 years (if not more) younger than me..
But for God's sake! Who forbids You to think?!;) To think is always helpful)) So think what you want)
Евгений Кош wrote:But about the bottle and the Humanities.. so You try to hurt me ? Shocked
That You, Zhenya! Is IT THAT you can hurt?! ;) Unless the smart people can do such a trivial matter? However, once again convinced that the person hears only what he WANTS to hear ;). Unlike You I'm not trying to offend anyone. But I will not argue. Still not good.
Евгений Кош wrote:Well, I'll give You

:lol: So that's how "inferior", I thought!
Евгений Кош wrote:Duck You even post that its not really read Smile))
Themselves and wrote about it..
How can you take someone either side is really not razobralis?
Or are You from.. if more than 2 run into 1st.. it doesn't matter what he did - I type for him Smile
Congratulations! You have a good deduction and analysis methods) You can read between the lines) I nevertheless always reserve the right to make a mistake. And always believed that categorization is akin to stupidity ;).

As for my principles, it is unlikely that You, Eugene, will be able to understand and accept.

I remain, with respect....

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 15:07

Остров wrote: As for my principles, it is unlikely that You, Eugene, will be able to understand and accept.

I remain, with respect....
But with this - I agree..
Can be through personal acquaintance (if that happens) we will have each other to understand.. but it seems that now, no .. well, sometimes :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Oct 11, 2007 15:12

Андрей Кабанков wrote: You honestly believe that Milena was looking for help here?
az :D az

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 15:22

Андрей Кабанков wrote:You honestly believe that Milena was looking for help here? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Andrew, now it doesn't matter what I thought or believed. I am now so lost too much time, proving I'm not a Turkey, once stood up for a total stranger.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Oct 11, 2007 15:33

Остров wrote:too much time
GOLDEN WORDS!!! :o ... appreciate the time you Island,
(by the way, I really like Your nick :ay )

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 21:21

лилия wrote:(by the way, I really like Your nick, Everything is fine! )
You thus decided I sweeten the pill? :) However. thanks, Lily:) Really, why waste time when you know that your opinion does not interest anyone? :)

With your permission I have some time patapedia here sometimes sits here silent, I count the people and then slowly go away:)

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Thu Oct 11, 2007 23:42

8) the impression already is that if you were not on the forum, and so the slope of tet on tet, it is definitely a turnip each other slapped... :lol: don't quarrel, boys, Ali you in life, emotions are not hvatat?

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:30

Андрей Кабанков wrote:You honestly believe that Milena was looking for help here?
The question was not to me, but I believe with a high degree of probability Milena was looking for help. Naschet "here" -- it's hard to say.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:37

Остров wrote:
лилия wrote:(by the way, I really like Your nick, Everything is fine! )
You thus decided I sweeten the pill? :) However. thanks, Lily:) Really, why waste time when you know that your opinion does not interest anyone? :)

With your permission I have some time patapedia here sometimes sits here silent, I count the people and then slowly go away:)
when I was about 25-27... so I was a very respected man .. my such a statement said a phrase that really made me think and change their behavior...
and he said approximately the following :
- explain to me ... why people who have their problems no less than you.. there is your family and your circle of relatives.. and your range of interests.. and its own set of "glitches" from what they should be looking in your mouth and pretend to be mine, that they are interested in your opinion?
If it does not fall within the scope of their interests and solutions to problems - it is alien to them.. and in addition explain to me.. if you can't or don't know how to say what they are interested in, then why on earth can you claim to reproach, that to them your opinion is not interesting? learn to be interesting and everything will change :) do not suffer from delusions of grandeur.. because if such "claim" legs just grow from there..
Since then I have started counting the other time..

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:39

Ёжик в тумане wrote:8) the impression already is that if you were not on the forum, and so the slope of tet on tet, it is definitely a turnip each other slapped... :lol: don't quarrel, boys, Ali you in life, emotions are not hvatat?
duck is also normal male fun.. :)
with legontsy to give each other a turnip.. :)
no wonder it fights for the people in Russia were arranged :)

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:59

Евгений Кош wrote:- explain to me ... why people who have their problems no less than you.. there is your family and your circle of relatives.. and your range of interests.. and its own set of "glitches" from what they should be looking in your mouth and pretend to be mine, that they are interested in your opinion?
If it does not fall within the scope of their interests and solutions to problems - it is alien to them.. and in addition explain to me.. if you can't or don't know how to say what they are interested in, then why on earth can you claim to reproach, that to them your opinion is not interesting? learn to be interesting and all change does not suffer from delusions of grandeur.. because if such "claim" legs just grow from there..
Good point. And quite adequate, if the forum (like, at least I was told when buying NP100) would NOT be dedicated to the support of MM and disc and such as just to chew the fat / to measure.
In General, it was what it was, I would like to wish not to have gone -- in my opinion, for people working with people-the sea of invaluable experience.

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:18

Good day, Dear,

write on the forum rarely, but I work with programs and subconscious for a long time and were engaged not only with the programs Patrushev, feel pretty experienced user. Could have a lot to write but don't want something to be repeated and what is to unfold. To work with your subconscious mind and enter an altered state of consciousness can just sit in the silence without using any disks and by the way sometimes this work is even more productive when the goal is clear. Work began when I realized that we all came to the point and negativity snatched from life any longer as and big UPS experienced. Then you can go was the alcohol or stat on the path to real success in life.

But by this topic I couldn't pass, (the theme of long-pent and necessary) though often read the forum and articles and 90% of the information down and passed. Miss and lowered for the reason that most "writing" "clever" are elementary in the "infant" age, regardless of their actual age and can be educational - though I doubt that it is actually from them.

Primarily written by those people who are "listening" Guide and so on, read "smart" books of different mouflon type Zeland (the real name probably not the channel to indicate commercial success, there will be its method called idiotic name of "Transferring" the Man who knows a little English it is obvious that the word as there is little has the stuff that he writes - clearly a marketing ploy for fools is one of his wishes to eat raw food a lot and the diagnosis is obvious), books there about different karma and so on, type "paractically practices" of various scams... and consider yourself worthy to say the level of some of the monks in the mountains of Tibet and is able to enter into a dispute with certified doctors, psychophysiology....

So dear "writers" (just do not want to call you personally but to those who got in first message Patrushev is directly related to many other "analyzing and studying" in various forums) of your letters should be one that you simply do like, something started but not understood, no goals in life and the internal perception of the world do not have. That is, do not possess the simple ability to analyze. But you type "attach" to no one community, the wizards and clever phrases begin to carry out analyses of disks Andrei Patrushev to describe some feelings with no training and no reason to work on yourself and change your own life. But are you ready to chase the sensations like I was kicked in no way ought to the forum to write and analyze programs to conduct.

The Lord is also to advise that the tractor as the tractor led not being able to drive, lawyer interpret the laws not understanding basic connection rules and basic concepts of law and so on. Only done for cretino come to mind listening to Windows Explorer where I wanted - that is to say in the car - and jump from the roof You never wanted - this way is akin to hearing you're lucky? It is enough to open any book on meditation and working with the subconscious of any instruction and all indicated that it is primarily the work and it requires a certain kind of "working" space. It even follows from the elementary goals of such programmes and even heart to you here will tell me. Explorer you not of the ills averted and the contrary saying do not me to not listen to I, your own brain is just not accepted in this environment. Sometimes a negative situation is hidden and positive intent. This also applies to other statements of other members of the forum and other "analyzers" programs - just ask yourself the question why you need it and before you start working on a prepare to take this internally and spiritually. Stupid do not read literature written in a difficult language as a textbook for universities (Seeland) or other literature written on the basis of serious medical studies (Anna Weiss) - well, you will not understand this, you need to first Universities to really learn to comprehend and in life at large to fall and to rise again to gain experience, and for all that, as for the accident, the responsibility to take instead of discs to shift, it's not with his parents arguing in the kitchen in the evening (just to learn, not to visit their blowing essays from the Internet) - read for example Sinel (our Ukrainian guy) - everything is written the same as in Vice or Zeland or Dvoskin only language for pervoklassnika as a primer. For example, D. Murphy - American, if you suddenly Ukrainian-the Russian name confused. Then you can pass away to Weiss and Zelando, but you will be prepared and "rod" do not get caught. I'm sure if you lot will become clear and you stop the drives to analyze and nonsense to write about freezing, crashes and other nonsense and really start chustvovat of Prameny in life and most importantly know how these kind of changes do create and "program tools" to do this with a real benefit to use.

I want to pay tribute to Andrei Patrushev, for his patience, intelegentnoy, peace of mind and for his excellent work. I see that this person is a high level otherwise it could not have such tools to create and to respond to absurdity with such dostoinstvom. If you have any mechanics in avtomaticheskoi would so get it - I am sure he would like you to.. x sent and a wrench launched and repaired themselves you would your car themselves (it's like advertising - "buy yourself a car and ride as I want"). But am feeling that he already boiling from this kindergarten, or more precisely of the clinic. All the same, there is a kindergarten children... And clinic this clinic. Most of the elementary writers are not ready and do not want change, they do not need. Better beer with friends drink more sensations get caught.

All the best.<

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:42

Miraculously Milena destabilized on the forum.There was "Bed",more warming up the dormant until next time a man want to analyze,be really judgmental,"to expose," etc. Dear Pavel,well, what do these tantrums.This forum is not a closed club for very advanced "psychopractices" and many seek the advice of a more knowledgeable and experienced.You're also probably not all knowledge?And when you try to ask or learn anything ,You will look very ridiculous in the eyes of the master.Wisdom and strength in patience and acceptance.Truly knowledgeable and able-always with respect and patience refers to the seeker as he passed this way.Of course it would be ideal if each of the participants had such a high level of training and experience as Pavelp.But unfortunately it is not so Andrei Patrushev is forced to patiently "Tinker" with a brood of idiots in our face.Now seriously.Good need to be.The condemnation is for the weak!

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:20

I want to ask the owners of the forum.Don't you think that focusing on "black PR",engaging in open discussion with "Trolls",you do anti-advertising site, and the subject of AVS.Anyone new coming to stay with the feeling as a joke "... spoon we found,but the sediment remained bad..."

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:42

Джим wrote:a Good thesis. And quite adequate, if the forum (like, at least I was told when buying NP100) would NOT be dedicated to the support of MM and disc and type just so worn out / face off
"Ignoring" the discussion Milaninia "opus" is not due to naseleniem to zatragivaet "sick" theme of the negative impact drives....
A TRITE fact that to spend time "feeding" the trolls, but still the same AFTER his departure from the forum - well, that's mildly "not serious" :( (information on this issue is on a branch of the Gazebo)...
To collect in a single picture Milenin rebus is difficult, because it "spoiled" a large part of their message...
And as for "support" disc..... my Parure listening was associated very strong , and please note that is negative experiences, what I just shared "here"...
And, if not laziness, look at the forum
http://www.scorcher.ru/forum/index.php? ... 0&garbage=
(the first message Milena - in the end).... WELL FINALLY EVERYTHING IS CLEAR!!!