BLACK PR

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Милена

Post by Милена » Thu Sep 20, 2007 19:33

Yesterday listened to "Guide" a second time. Froze even more than at first hearing. Shivering, ice-cold hands and nose, in spite on the heater in advance and stashed the blanket... It's pretty weird. No effece warm waves. The freezing is enhanced by the words on the void and the starry space. Stars and white light, distance from the Earth associated with polar cold. White clouds too. Oooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ochchchchchen cold! And quite scary when you hear the word "desert." I think I'm afraid to die)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:18

Milena
:shock: :o :oops: And You try not to listen to the meaning of the words recorded on the disc.Close your eyes and go to sleep. :wink:

Милена

Post by Милена » Sat Sep 29, 2007 13:54

Just removed
Last edited by Милена on Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

Сударыня

Post by Сударыня » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:58

Welcome to life, Milena!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Sep 30, 2007 15:58

Stay tuned,Milena!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:20

Милена wrote:I'm back on the cold and death.

About the "Guide" actually. I continue to freeze. Just the cryo-chamber of some kind) And "look back at the inner eye all my life", I think more and more about death. And know exactly what it was before the funeral. Now what after the "Conductor" and the funeral together - I'm relieved now that I know what to do to the children left anything after me. I really want to live till Monday, to do this. In General, getting things in order. And what a shame somehow - think about death, but about their relatives - no. Thank You "The Conductor".
Nothing surprising.
Heat is when the physical body is completely relaxed.
Not many newcomers can think about death and be completely relaxed. :?

Fear of death is also necessary to "survive".. this is normal. the man laid a huge opportunity to this fear he was able to "survive".
But regarding "shame" - as it does not fit :) first of all, to think not ashamed :).. and secondly if you what is one thing more than another it is just You - such as it is now :) is it a shame to be yourself?
And if there is a desire to think and grow spiritually, you will come to another behavior and other priorities in thinking.. it's okay.. everything slowly and in his time.

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Oct 02, 2007 0:27

Милена wrote:I'm back on the cold and death. Whether it was apprehension. And, maybe, and "file Explorer." I do not know.

The day before yesterday was held the funeral of my dead friend. The last time I saw him was five or six years ago. It happens. A sadness covered the sadness - I guess the main feelings of loss. Yes, I did not perceive it as a purchase. It was nice to casually meet, to joke, to enjoy, to talk, to be in the company.
The funeral was light and bright, like himself. Rare.
We, his buddies and friends, for a long time and a lot of silent and occasionally laughing. No speeches, tears, empty promises and oaths, hypocrisy. Funeral procedures - at least, only what he wanted his mother. He often spoke of death and treated it philosophically. Mom knew it and wanted to meet. The man many of us called a Magician.

About the "Guide" actually. I continue to freeze. Just the cryo-chamber of some kind) And "look back at the inner eye all my life", I think more and more about death. And know exactly what it was before the funeral. Now what after the "Conductor" and the funeral together - I'm relieved now that I know what to do to the children left anything after me. I really want to live till Monday, to do this. In General, getting things in order. And what a shame somehow - think about death, but about their relatives - no. Thank You "The Conductor".
Sorry. Milena, I highly recommend to start with the sessions without a voice. And phrases. And really good for such a case sessions to Photosonix A. Patrushev. And, most importantly, without the lyrics.
Sorry if this is another bomb.

Милена

Post by Милена » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:50

Thank You, Jim. About sessions - You must be talking about a mind-machine. I have not yet acquired. But Your advice - "without a voice and the phrases" you know. I have the experience to "relax" - do a little yoga and practice more years Savasana. Like I'm making excuses...

My cold is completely irrational, I can't control it at all. This is a real fever that appears suddenly. If you're interested, you can sravnits sensations that occur if you burn yourself with boiling water or put a hand or foot in ice. At this point people do not understand, cold or heat. Following the sensation of "aching" (as if to enter the cold water, for example, the Baltic sea - "bone ache"). And here's the latest feeling - continuing in time.
I still continue to listen to the disc. Really don't know whether to do it. Because it turns out pretty funny the tone of voice I perceived in some places as "mocking", and once or twice I did not want to listen to the drive thru.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 02, 2007 13:16

Milena
hmm...I wonder...me sometimes too irritated voice,then like all has passed..then even loved and what says Andrew...was Aching,chills,right up to the pain in the skin..but not while listening,and when I went to bed in the evening...the temperature jumped a couple of times to 38...in about three hours as the wave passed...that's also a big mystery for me is why and most importantly WHAT happens...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Oct 02, 2007 13:21

Milena and thirsty after "Conductor"? Tragic situation and injured as a child was?

PS
Actually, it reminds me of the brainwashing and when you try to remove the blocks there is the opposition - the cold.

P. P. S.
Or rather say, the cause must be very simple.
And if you go through while listening to all situations and phenomena, and observe the manifestations of cold, it is possible after all to establish the cause!?

P. P. P. S.
Usually listening to "Explorer" on the night I turn it off for 10-15 minutes, if no understanding in what he says the voice.

P. P. P. P. S.
And you tried immediately after intimate merge to do this?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 02, 2007 17:57

It is possible that the feeling of cold (and his ilk fear of death) is associated with breast age, when for some reason too long You have lain in the draft, as they say, in the buff...

Милена

Post by Милена » Tue Oct 02, 2007 18:23

Paul, no drinking I really don't want, but I take a few SIPS of water)

In childhood had a lot of trouble.

What do You mean by "brainwashing"? (Can't imagine who would might need it).

About "shuffling" - can not "catch" the time of his "obolevanja". I understand that there is a "start" - but can't fix.
Last edited by Милена on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

Милена

Post by Милена » Tue Oct 02, 2007 18:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:it is possible that the feeling of cold (and his ilk fear of death) is associated with breast age, when for some reason too long You have lain in the draft, as they say, in the buff...
Message deleted, but then it played up.
Surfactants
Last edited by Милена on Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:32, edited 1 time in total.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:48

Милена wrote:Paul, no drinking I really don't want, but I take a few SIPS of water)
here lies the RUB:

I remember myself when first listening to "Explorer" - I was always thirsty after him - there were half a liter of water and more - and the more relaxed and down while you listen, the more I wanted to drink. This has already sort of mentioned in this thread.

Even now, during the third year listening to this disk all the same when he wants to drink, even though I have photosdream.

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Oct 04, 2007 0:55

Милена wrote:Thanks, Jim. About sessions - You must be talking about a mind-machine. I have not yet acquired. But Your advice - "without a voice and the phrases" you know. I have the experience to "relax" - do a little yoga and practice more years Savasana. Like I'm making excuses...
Milena. First of all -- my experience in this place is unclean -- I somehow took for granted (probably was wrong, or Vice-versa) - that session with the text in the absence of the speaker -- is wrong. Exactly why still are not the owner drives A. Patrushev. But when I broke off the "signature" series from Monroe -- could not refuse. And all was well (in the beginning), i.e., the voice seemed much more effective than glasses...
The result-I'm a month and a half could not (under the pretext) systemit yourself to listen to something. Even music, not to mention (Oh, the horror!!) mayd-car. And, by the way, a lot of nasty things wrote here.
In General, I understand that I should not listen to CDs with the voice. And from just "BW", the effect is positive, as Nicodemus did.
By the way, Albus there are lots of cheap BW CD without words. Anyway, it was early in the year. With the catalogue and annotations.

Милена

Post by Милена » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:33

Thank you, Jim, for Your comments. Very valuable to me. I haven't decided how to refer to a "Guide." But my experience is very interesting for me. I had a lot of questions and there are already some answers. I don't know if it's "by the way, a lot of nasty things wrote here". Well, at least, remove...

Pleasant things or events that happened to me for listening to "Explorer" - I visited a useful idea, unfortunately, single. But I will not let her die of boredom.

Troubles and side effects in chronological order of their appearance:

- sensation of cold and chills while listening;
- are depressed and thinking about death, the futility of zhini in General;
- unwillingness to get out of bed to do gymnastics (apparently the paragraph above), bad mood, feeling of fatigue;
- the feeling of "hard night" (all night unloading wagons at gunpoint Wehrmacht soldier, but not realize it);
the loss of memorizing ability and awareness of your dreams
- the effect of a "heavy" head (like a hangover), headaches in the frontal lobe;
convulsions, finally.

I belong to a dreamer. Never set myself the goal to control their dreams (except those that need to "stop", I mean "scary" dreams). But I always listened to them. What I mean, right? A few days ago (after listening to "Explorer") I had a clear nightmare - I woke up in horror with a strong heartbeat and shortness of breath to extreme degree. I ALWAYS remember my dreams. But... not THIS one. This is BAD for me. Because not at all afraid of themselves and want to know - and HOW THAT affects me. Yesterday, I finally heard something - You may not remember their dreams, and realize them, but the work will be done and you-ry-Piri. A good installation. But not for me. Again, it is important for me to remember and realize their dreams, to work with their States.
Last night was a discovery for me, I believe that the last 20 minutes of the drive contain hard of hypnotic installation. And they do not fit me. I don't think I fell asleep while listening. Rather, he experienced a trance, like many here. And yesterday my body, tired of freezing and freezing (in an attempt to reach my brain) made a last, I think, attempt to - I started to have a spasm of one of the toes (which never happens). I had to escape from the disk for a few seconds to an effort of will to stop the spasm and I not smog to fix the phrase that started the process. But... my Eyes flew open, mind, as befits him, took a critical point of view, her whole body pulsed. I HEARD everything that was needed. Realized that I do not fit. Not mad for the fact that the authors can't predusmotreny absolutely everything.

And it was a shame only inspires affection for the "Conductor." This is, indeed, not very politely.<

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 13:27

Милена wrote:Trouble and side effects in chronological order of their appearance:

- sensation of cold and chills while listening;
- are depressed and thinking about death, the futility of zhini in General;
- unwillingness to get out of bed to do gymnastics (apparently the paragraph above), bad mood, feeling of fatigue;
- the feeling of "hard night" (all night unloading wagons at gunpoint Wehrmacht soldier, but not realize it);
the loss of memorizing ability and awareness of your dreams
- the effect of a "heavy" head (like a hangover), headaches in the frontal lobe;
convulsions, finally.
you, Milena, have written here - all symptoms of severe dehydration. As the "Conductor" collects and structures all of the free water available for other processes.
Милена wrote:I woke up in horror with a strong heartbeat and shortness of breath to extreme degree.
and this is a trauma of the person, once received, and included in your alpha range.

The first days of listening to this disc brought me nightmares, too - then it's gone. And I was glad that it was over.

But it turned out that I had all my problems and injuries lay in the theta range - for 21 days when you first listen theta meditation (and this was 8 months ago) I dreamed a terrible nightmare and memorable of all the events in my life have been full of negativity.

And only a couple of weeks ago, going from alpha-stimulation on theta meditation, dreams were normal and calm and no signs of negativity in life (although the ground felt).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 04, 2007 14:39

Милена wrote:And it was a shame only inspires affection for the "Conductor." This is, indeed, not very politely.
And, sorry, where???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 04, 2007 14:48

Милена wrote:last night was a discovery for me, I believe that the last 20 minutes of the drive contain hard of hypnotic installation.
Well You, a pancake, give...
Can even one example to lead?

Милена

Post by Милена » Thu Oct 04, 2007 15:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Милена wrote:And it was a shame only inspires affection for the "Conductor." This is, indeed, not very politely.
And, sorry, where???
Dear Andrew, I realize that my comment may be perceived as an accusation. Unfortunately, I cannot claim competence in bringing trance in Ericksonian hypnosis. Allow to doubt that You really don't understand where is this "where". And declare that the suggestions calls for constant listening not sound. So I can only explain WHAT exactly gave the opportunity to make such a conclusion.
It is enough to count how many times and in what context I heard the word "immersion" (it's not diving in water to a depth diving, right?). And at the end of the disc refers to the "next" button. And in the beginning of the previous dive and the fact that now follow. Naturally, for a person listening in a trance cleverly induced "dip" is firmly associated with the process of listening to the disc and to assure that it will be. (Soft dip, dip of a comfortable, enjoyable dive, deep dive, immersion continues, cosy dive, easy dive...). But some things would prefer to know in advance own the right of choice to the full. Again, I assume that some settings are not checked (In this case – not universal). Understand that you can not just listen to the disc, because I'm not forced... You, too, Have the right to just delete my posts, right?
my italics.
Surfactants
Last edited by Милена on Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:35, edited 1 time in total.

Милена

Post by Милена » Thu Oct 04, 2007 15:32

Apologize - "hard hypnotic installation," - skipped - "FOR ME". I have no way to listen to Your disc portions - to scroll forward or backward. Listen to have - from beginning to end ------ to get it quote, not his words or feelings. But if You insist - hard consider the presumption of separation of the personality into parts, secured a date with the problem, especially in a dream where I "useful changes required!"

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 04, 2007 15:33

Yes, indeed, some impressionable Madame Explorer is contraindicated. :lol:

As for lucid dreams, thanks to the Conductor, in the morning, I often consciously immersed in the OS, watching the images gradually appear, and then the plot.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 04, 2007 15:42

Милена wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
And, sorry, where???
Dear Andrew, I realize that my comment may be perceived as an accusation. Unfortunately, I cannot claim competence in bringing trance in Ericksonian hypnosis. Allow to doubt that You really don't understand where is this "where". And declare that the suggestions calls for constant listening not sound. So I can only explain WHAT exactly gave the opportunity to make such a conclusion.
It is enough to count how many times and in what context I heard the word "immersion" (it's not diving in water to a depth diving, right?). And at the end of the disc refers to the "next" button. And in the beginning of the previous dive and the fact that now follow. Naturally, for a person listening to an elaborate (this is a compliment) induced trance "immersion" is firmly associated with the process of listening to the disc and to assure that it will be. (Soft dip, dip of a comfortable, enjoyable dive, deep dive, immersion continues, cosy dive, easy dive...). I do not mind. It is a masterful ring. Moreover, I believe that a large part of the disc is deeply useful to me and causes no exclusion. But some things would prefer to know in advance own the right of choice to the full. Again, I assume that some settings are not checked (In this case – not universal). Understand that you can not just listen to the disc, because I'm not forced... You, too, Have the right to just delete my posts, right?
Dear Milena, taking this opportunity I once again I would like to draw everyone's attention that in the Explorer, no installation. All phrases are performed in a permissive manner and always remains a choice.
I have attached, you might say, a Herculean effort in the text to deactivate all possible strings to disk. And I did it. If You read the reviews on the forum, you'll find reports that some point to listen to this disc becomes, so to speak, unbearable.
As for "immersion", then I have a counter question: "And You manual, then read it???". After all, there is described a specific working technique of anchoring this very enjoyable dive, and You can call this a healing and creative as at any time, anywhere and without any drive.<

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 15:49

Влад wrote:as for lucid dreams, thanks to the Conductor, in the morning, I often consciously immersed in the OS, watching the images gradually appear, and then the plot.
and I have the opposite - from listening to the CD is less OS - almost disappeared - but simple dreams became more deep and neutral.

As I said - we all have "Explorer" vibrate on its own.
Милена wrote:I heard the word "immersion"
good that word. I agree that some phrases sound on the West, and we have already discussed the introduction of a truly Russian phrases for "Conductor". But the word "immersion" a very well chosen - because it is there and dive.
Милена wrote:split personality
to be precise - we did more of what we see and what we see is NOT always what we really are (but this is metaphysics).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 04, 2007 15:58

Милена wrote:apologize - "hard hypnotic installation," - skipped - "FOR ME". I have no way to listen to Your disc portions - to scroll forward or backward. Listen to have - from beginning to end ------ to get it quote, not his words or feelings. But if You insist - hard consider the presumption of separation of the personality into parts, secured a date with the problem, especially in a dream where I "useful changes required!"
Almost 30% of the Guide is dedicated to the integration of parts of personality (sorry, it is a medical fact) into a single coherent organism without parts. About "secured Dating problem", You again are not right. In the text considerable efforts to protect people from such visits, especially during sleep. It's Your subconscious choose for You in each specific situation do.