Stories from the network.

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Dimas
Stories from the network.

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 09, 2007 13:12

Dear friends! In view of the growing interest of our compatriots, and not just for mind-machines, disks Andrey Patrushev and other technologies on our website to assist self-improvement and self-awareness in this world, in the Internet we find out amusing messages about what the project of "Psychotronics" -Scam. And, judging by the posts, write them, people are completely nesveduyuschih in the subject matter, in most cases, first time hearing about the subject matter, but I consider it my duty to make the statement that technology is absolutely not effective and that our project is another online sell. We don't know why they do it, maybe it would be like that to maintain your status or even increase it, since mostly the discussion is on thematic sites related to psychology, personal growth and self-development. We humorously refer to such pearls of our colleagues and decided to create a branch where we will put the collected network messages this orientation with references to used resources. We invite everyone to participate, if interested, of course!
Last edited by Dimas on Tue Oct 09, 2007 13:39, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 09, 2007 13:25

Milena
Jr. Poster
Hope I'm not interrupting your message. And the question I have is this. Entire site, about mind machines. Anyone used this thing? And what he thinks about this? Wrote it here, because "beginning" has acquired a so-called "Disks of Andrei Patrushev". Among them are "promoted" on the website of the author of the disc "Explorer" fervently recommended "for all". The goal is personal growth, learning about yourself, learning and all very good. Entire separate forum on this disk. To my untutored eye, this disc is the essence of well done trance technique to encourage people to listen to this CD a lot and often, and enjoy it. Now the question is - mind machine - ? Me they are interested in it as a tool that helps to enter the trance.

nan

Milena, as soon as is see the words about personal growth, self-knowing, self-improvement, but there is a very what exactly it is, that's the first symptom of the Scam. In particular, this applies to the Mind of the machine. By the way, really do not recommend to dive into a trance. It makes the psyche of an increasingly inadequate to the reality: http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/lsd.php - then pay attention to the article on psychedelia.

Sorry if wrong)

Milena

Thank you very much for the reply. I've read all (most) of articles relating to altered States of consciousness. Frankly, I was very shocked by his act of purchase of these discs. I don't know... Perhaps that the attitude of: "well, it turned out that the group of psycho c the core of the personality intuitive ethics (NF-Humanities) in Russia was 10% everywhere, and everything is 40% off! And it is the idealists, the dreamers, and so it is with great pleasure plunged into all the mysterious and inexplicable. Live in other countries other people, it is the country's pragmatists, their population can be attributed to the group of people with the core of the personality sensory-logical (ST-practice)".
Don't know how to justify my idiocy - I'm a long time know and respect Your website. Thank you so much... Now we are paying the price here http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=514&start=460 the second day went. Sorry I quoted You without an address - didn't know if you can post links. While fiasco)

nan
Links to leave, but I think that it is useless to try to convince the organizers of the Scam. They will never stop their business.
Understand that it is done for others, but dispute that it is with the organizers

Milena

"For others") I am more critical in this sense. The dispute deprived me of any doubts about the "usefulness" and discuss security products. Although two people in private correspondence, expressed his words of gratitude. Of course, not the organizers, as You surely noticed)

Where it came from - a strong desire under all sorts of pretexts to keep in mind at least malushenko a loophole for the "miraculous" phenomena?
Authorized

nan

miracles associated with the most desirable hope they promise easy achievement, and this ease, despite the fact that it is not available to all, beckons. Sometimes, it seems that now, finally, This happens, you breathe a sigh of relief and happy smile
Authorized
Thanks from: Clone

Milena
Yes, I understand. You are cheerful and mischievous people. It's contagious.
I spent a lot of time listening to the disc and wrote down everything that I did not like, was placed on that wonderful forum my opinion that so long idle. It's been three hours... And nothing) Apparently the people on the schedule for today triple dose)

Taken here: php?board=4&action=display&threadid=375&start=15&garbage_id=0&garbage=">http://www.scorcher.ru/forum/index.php? ... 0&garbage=<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 09, 2007 13:34

Cat | 23.08.2006 16:20:00
Trenear for the brain. You put ochocki with nauczycieli. You in the soup: "BOOM!BOOM!" and in the eyes flicker. After 1-2 weeks you see black women on white pony or something worse! Figures-monsters there... And then sozdateli this pleasure seeking world domination, because zaklyuchennye citizens under hypnosis besprikoslovno listen to the commandments of the figures and white pony!..

Taken from here: http://www.log-in.ru/dtSection/news/?id=405

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Oct 09, 2007 14:01

Thank you Dimas, amused.
Milena looking sickly covered on the topic MM and disks of Andrew. :lol:
Right now, here goes to other forums is you do.
Okay, I began something and I have scheduled a triple dose! :lol:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Oct 09, 2007 14:46

Guys!!!
Yes, you there direct thought reading!!!! :wiz :wiz
Was just thinking about the possibility of creating such a topic... and then everything is ready!!!

PS ..............service pancake, but you do!!! :) :o

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 09, 2007 15:11

Lily
The firm of brooms does not knit! :wink:

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:40

лилия wrote:Guys!!!
Was just thinking about the possibility of creating such a topic... and then everything is ready!!!
Yeah yesterday I created a poll in the Omsk forum, saying what you know about MM and do You want it?
The results are about the same :evil: http://forum.omsk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5 ... sc&start=0
It may, of course, and I some where too clever by half, do not judge strictly. Just I've been on that forum and to be honest, expected a little different reaction :lol: Well, actually, some more time has passed - let's see what would happen next.
Some "shots" of myself well poveselili

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:54

Sden
Yeah-Ah-Ah-Ah... :lol: 8) once,inexperience and youth :wink: :lol: I bothered to condemn the thing that FINALLY did not know anything stupid..like poumnichat etc.......How I was punished!!!!!!I didn't know that they are in the company of people fucking competent in the area about which the devil possessed me tongue to blurt out that this is bullshit...they Better have me in TNA...zdili mercilessly!Such a shame in life is not experienced!Since then I check everything for yourself (at least try) 8)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:22

I was always surprised that people already have opinions about things that were not previously heard and with what is unfamiliar.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Oct 10, 2007 16:22

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I am always surprised that people already have opinions about things that were not previously heard and with what is unfamiliar.
I am inclined to believe that this is still a resistance to change.
Sorry for writing the obvious.
But I suspect that many of you in some areas of life it manifests itself ON the MACHINE so to speak :oops:

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Oct 10, 2007 16:25

Oops, and what we have now you cannot edit your posts.
to the previous message: so probably don't need to treat them like idiots. They just are what they are :(
Gee-Gee-Gee and to HELL WITH THEM :lol:

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Oct 10, 2007 17:57

ШДен wrote:Oops, and what we have now you cannot edit your posts.
Yeah, it's like rummaging through the trash. :lol:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Oct 10, 2007 18:41

ШДен wrote:Yeah yesterday I created a poll in the Omsk forum, saying what you know about MM and do You want it?

The results are about the same http://forum.omsk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5 ... sc&start=0

It may, of course, and I some where too clever by half, do not judge strictly.
( :oops: Oh, and ashamed of his native city!! :oops: :( )
Well, okay...!!!

For some reason it seems that the reason for such relations to MM - fear of people.... Fear of new, unfamiliar... it is unclear what may be... but........
not even that...
people are afraid to be deceived (in other words, suckers) caught the creators of the scams (of which to date divorced (!)many(!) and the stories about them naplodili media including "word of mouth" that doubly bad(!!!) )... plus srabatyvaet install "better before worse"... and of course, as already noted Sden, the fear of change is imposed.....
TOTAL: a wild mix of negativity towards MM with all the consequences......

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:22

лилия wrote: TOTAL: a wild mix of negativity towards MM with all the consequences......
+1

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Wed Oct 17, 2007 15:41

Here's what's interesting. with what sport would be desirable to do, there for his physical body to follow (to wash, to eat normally, brush my teeth, not grass... ) to argue with that probably, no one will. But as for the inner world - there is enough stress, negatives, bad luck to have a bad mood, and health, respectively, then as a sort, it is considered that in this, blame others and work on themselves there is no need. Moreover, it is "not visible".

But as "not visible", but that exists then it must also accept and realize that it is. But it's easier not to bother and just to say that around fools and lied to all and all just bastards. Though they do not realize that you write these things just only people are not prepared and not ripe for change, not able to take responsibility for themselves. Afraid and considered that the world is evil and circle the bases. What upravni taking life can be different and need to respect that.

Again (say in the proposal on behalf of the "doubters"), so we wrote you on the forum, and you criticize us, you bad, there would have to agree and praise us, and then we're offense and will get you to write nasty things, because we are not able to conduct the dialogue and in their innocence live and enjoy and analyze do not know how, and to what, after all, fools around.

Here note - a radio wave - it is not visible, but no one doubts its existence, potumu that it is confirmed by listening to the radio. Electricity - it is not visible, but the result is, electricity can burn, but you can house lighting. And the mind can be used for success and joy, and it is possible to self-destruct . So work on yourself, change your life and personal growth - sort of invisible, but the result and feeling is. You just need to start this is the gym to go.

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Wed Oct 17, 2007 17:47

Well, to understand what people can be. For example, and I cut

Increase the length of dendrites
The increase of brain mass
Improving blood supply to the brain

because childhood like taboo: the brain is not vosstanavlivaetsya, not improving, he is like a stone, not popular science. :cry:
and here such claim.

It's murky mystery, and where mystery is there and the myths and doctrines and hard-nosed opponents and guru :wiz (TFU TFU TFU seems to have not yet seen) and ... I think the farther the more stuff will appear.
Although I hope I'm wrong.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Oct 17, 2007 21:10

Good that the BMA appeared after I purchase the car. Otherwise, hell I bought it, but the wheels Patrushev will definitely take good is done to them. I did not notice them particularly.
And from the machine Balde and feel the result. To vosprinimat information and ponder it became easier. Relax cheerful catch, in General bloomed all zvetami of the rainbow. Friends even noticed and reached for me.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:40

Князевский wrote:Good that the BMA appeared after I purchase the car. Otherwise, hell I bought it
+1

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:56

Димитрий wrote:
Князевский wrote:Good that the BMA appeared after I purchase the car. Otherwise, hell I bought it
+1
I, when bought the machine, too many said that it is "type Scam." But I needed it and not care the opinions of others, and now even more do not CARE :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 18, 2007 14:08

Михаил wrote:Well, to understand what people can be. For example, and I cut

Increase the length of dendrites
The increase of brain mass
Improving blood supply to the brain

because childhood like taboo: the brain is not vosstanavlivaetsya, not improving, he is like a stone, not popular science. :cry:
and here such claim.
Statements in science that the brain after a certain age cease to grow, refer to the beginning of the last century. And at the end of the last century there were a number of studies (awarded the Nobel prize), who proved that the brain can grow and develop at any age, if to ensure intense stimulation through changes in the environment.
Understand that the majority of these studies were conducted on rats, so maybe people it is not (at least not all :lol: ) After these studies were working in the field of AVS, indicating a fairly significant positive changes in people with age-related changes of the psyche.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 18, 2007 14:33

ШДен wrote:
Yeah yesterday I created a poll in the Omsk forum, saying what you know about MM and do You want it?
The results are about the same :evil: http://forum.omsk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5 ... sc&start=0
It may, of course, and I some where too clever by half, do not judge strictly. Just I've been on that forum and to be honest, expected a little different reaction :lol: Well, actually, some more time has passed - let's see what would happen next.
Some "shots" of myself well poveselili
Yeah... People had fun - and what else is a forum to walk?..
:) By the way, about "increasing the length of dendrites" - indeed, omit the word "General" - due to the significant growth of new connections between brain cells (in some ways, it's IQ). Brain mass also increases by increasing the density of the brain, not of the volume is a standard indicator for the different experiments. And what about "let cattle is so relaxing" is of course the position, but that's me, for example, is deeply respected. To such people I always want to respond rudely: "you Yourself three days did not wash!" :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 18, 2007 15:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ШДен wrote:
"You're three days did not wash!" :)
I think not three...

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Oct 19, 2007 15:06

Said that nerve cells do not regenerate, and Chichas say no, are recovering, but slowly.
And they say among the people,
A piece of shit to touch - to smell bad.
I'm talking about Tovarisch of the BMA
Do not get sick

ТурбоДино

Post by ТурбоДино » Wed Dec 12, 2007 14:26

Recently learned about MM. On fire,wanted to buy. BUT WHAT YOU ANSWER TO THIS:
http://www.dreamlight.ru/site/node/30 Alexey (Sam)
The day before YESTERDAY, some sort of dog, a bulldog with a mouth Ala-excavator grabs my whole arm in its mouth and says:"look at your other arm, or I'll bite you this, count to three." and so brazenly looking me in the eye begins to count. then I Wake up. And still clearly feel her teeth on his arm and hear a voice.
YESTERDAY half the night running around with one friend in a dream and explained to her that it was a dream, not a reality. Moreover, it was explained, and he never realized.Speaking of this chip, I already have someone read it. thought it was a joke, is really this can be.Miracles-a-a-a-a-a : )
TODAY Dreamed that I lay down on the bed and trying to relax, what would ,you know, log in to the OS. And then my ears began to make noise, had the feeling that I'm somewhere fly away. And the feeling of flight as the waves, palletes, it is omitted. And besides, I didn't see anything around, absolute darkness, even when the eyes are opened.But not at all scary. Then feel like as if he woke up. But still somewhere flying. So he lay, eyes did not open. Then some muck slapped on the hand, opened my eyes and I can not understand whether I sleep or not. Was in the dark to consider your - hands kind of floating. Turned on the light-you will not swim. If their dog did not bite where I go. Went out drank. Came back, lay down, and can't understand, and if I'm. In General, the brutal glitch. And fell asleep.

... have talked to many "meditators" different currents all reached the same...
I have been meditating for one year, and very hard, four hours a day, because I bought into "spiritual label". By nature I am an idealist, wanted to believe all these fables. The meditator should repeat the mantra and "focus" on the center of the forehead (there is a "third eye" - exit to the spiritual world). Over time I learned to see the inner light, very high brightness and power, white, orange, yellow, etc. During the vision of this light I felt absolutely happy as never in my life; I thought I felt the presence of some "loving substance" or "beings of light" that loves me like no one else in the world didn't love me.
Next (as soon as my "roof" has moved down more and more) I began to see the luminous face of my guru. Physical (real guru) said that the meditator with "a pure soul and good karma" will soon come into contact with the "inner guru", who will lead him to God in the "homeland of the soul", where we all "descended". I became what is called, "baldet", fly their own hallucinations. For example, stand holding the handle with the guru at the shore of the ocean, and it is not water, but light... And so there is good that can not describe, and the "inner guru" is so beautiful and kind and loving, just no words...
I remembered all my childhood, to the smallest detail, right down to what I was wearing when I was playing in the sandbox in kindergarten, I remembered that the light I had seen in childhood, but then over the years it's gone. Of course, then I found that very touching, I even more believe in all this...
Importantly, in a year of occupations I could no longer live a normal life, it was hard to focus at work, hard at all to do something, because constantly I saw this light, loving face of the guru or his eyes (one, not two). Well, how to live when "out there" in this world, so good, but here, in this world, it is also necessary to work and no one doesn't like.
The worst thing - I often wanted to commit suicide this desire was very strong. Here I really was frightened for myself. I have fear to climb the stairs, because I thought I would jump down and all the suffering in this world end!
After weighing all the "pros" and "cons", I decided to stop to meditate.
It's been a year since then, as I meditate, exactly a year... and the light I see so far, "the urge to go there," experience very often, a "breaking" occur.
From the medical literature, I learned that "happiness" during meditation is caused by secretion of brain endorphins, and that during meditation the brain is (oddly enough) in a very stressed state, and by such exertion afterwards headache (which I have very often this year, despite the fact that I have never suffered from headaches).
For happiness in meditation, you pay such a of desperation in normal life, what to live do not want. Yes, it felt good to meditate, but when your happy hormones will end, for a couple of days you will be Oh-Oh-Oh-very bad. And so on, until a new dose... a Vicious circle of alcoholics and drug addicts. Choose for yourself...

The MENTALITY I HAVE, AND so WEAK...<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 12, 2007 14:45

Turbodyne
Mulk we have already discussed here,search the forum,somewhere there is an answer to a similar ...cough... epic 8) :wink: