Stories from the network.

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 23:21

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:23

ТурбоДино wrote:Recently learned about MM. On fire,wanted to buy. On

... have talked to many "meditators" different currents all reached the same...
I have been meditating for one year, and very hard, four hours a day, because I bought into "spiritual label". By nature I am an idealist, wanted to believe all these fables. The meditator should repeat the mantra and "focus" on the center of the forehead (there is a "third eye" - exit to the spiritual world). Over time I learned to see the inner light, very high brightness and power, white, orange, yellow, etc. During the vision of this light I felt absolutely happy as never in my life; I thought I felt the presence of some "loving substance" or "beings of light" that loves me like no one else in the world didn't love me.
Next (as soon as my "roof" has moved down more and more) I began to see the luminous face of my guru. Physical (real guru) said that the meditator with "a pure soul and good karma" will soon come into contact with the "inner guru", who will lead him to God in the "homeland of the soul", where we all "descended". I became what is called, "baldet", fly their own hallucinations. For example, stand holding the handle with the guru at the shore of the ocean, and it is not water, but light... And so there is good that can not describe, and the "inner guru" is so beautiful and kind and loving, just no words...
I remembered all my childhood, to the smallest detail, right down to what I was wearing when I was playing in the sandbox in kindergarten, I remembered that the light I had seen in childhood, but then over the years it's gone. Of course, then I found that very touching, I even more believe in all this...
Importantly, in a year of occupations I could no longer live a normal life, it was hard to focus at work, hard at all to do something, because constantly I saw this light, loving face of the guru or his eyes (one, not two). Well, how to live when "out there" in this world, so good, but here, in this world, it is also necessary to work and no one doesn't like.

The MENTALITY I HAVE, AND so WEAK...
I also began to see with my eyes closed yellow(closer to orange) light.
after once realized that the body is asleep, felt it sharply increased force.
meditation has brought joy to life, it's seen everything, and the more I<

Лилка Я

Post by Лилка Я » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:10

Никонов Владимир wrote:Here I found http://forum.israelinfo.ru/viewtopic.php?t=27604
and the link opens right? I do not understand... :roll:

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Apr 29, 2008 13:42

Лилка Я wrote:
Никонов Владимир wrote:Here I found http://forum.israelinfo.ru/viewtopic.php?t=27604
and the link opens right? I do not understand... :roll:
checked open, but here is a more interesting topic.

Лилка Я

Post by Лилка Я » Tue Apr 29, 2008 13:47

Князевский wrote:checked, open
:shock: stranno.....(((( :roll:

Лилка Я

Post by Лилка Я » Wed May 14, 2008 13:26

The feeling sometimes arises that dig while in gameeee.... :( :( :(

Лилка Я

Post by Лилка Я » Wed May 14, 2008 13:27

And besides... in cooooool....(((((((

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Wed May 14, 2008 14:07

Михаил wrote:because childhood as a taboo: the brain is not vosstanavlivaetsya, not improving, he is like a stone, not popular science. :cry:
and here such claim.
And that's what I read recently. http://www.membrana.ru/lenta/?6111

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 14, 2008 14:26

And here I am, after reading all this, thinking...
What I miss in this world? And what I am so sure it bothers me to see new opportunities and to profit from this? :oops:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sat Sep 19, 2009 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

аурик

Post by аурик » Wed May 14, 2008 15:05

A single person cannot be considered outside his personal experience and social context. I think that support opponents are disputes about the usefulness of MM, meditations and other metatag improvement do not respect themselves. You can only make evidence-based arguments ( Patrushev - the results of the research, clear methodology, moderators accessible presentation of the material, the forum - less illusion ) and not to turn the forum into lecturing at the "but if a million years on Mars?" With respect to all reaching. :o

Лилка Я

Post by Лилка Я » Thu May 15, 2008 8:19

aurik
of course!!!!...

but then he built a flower BED... :lol: :lol:

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu May 15, 2008 18:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And here I am, after reading all this, thinking...
What I miss in this world? I was so sure that it bothers me to see new opportunities and to benefit from it? :oops:
I also thought, and here is what I found on dailybuy...
the Curve of the goat and rake Mobius
Judging from the book theory people who pre-decided for all – paramorder, that is, those priests who wrinkle. :P

In the book, the campaign proposes solutions to the questions "What am I missing and what prevents me". In short, I propose immediately to grab all that catches the eye and interesting and throw that tired. Tired of eating soup – throw it nafig well, or put in the refrigerator. Don't need him to finish. Something was curious – then take it. If found the meaning of life in the knitting of socks, then you need to quit work the seller in shop. And there you see the store exclusive sweater from Versace DOE open. So treat everything in addition to issues of survival. I mean even if you really want to jump from the roof is better not to do. But then: "you never know what stupidity I wanted 2 minutes ago, now I want another" :)

Personally, I often approaching the bus stop saw the approaching bus, which suits me. But I started to think, whether to go... as a result, the bus left...

The second personal example often eat lunch, though there is in fact no longer wanted. I just have this habit. Why? Or cut off a piece of bread, think a little something. Cut the second, but he was odd. But once cut off because you need to eat right? Do not leave the same... Trying to learn, not just listen to the first spark of intuition and has cut a second piece of bread, what it is it?

Маг

Post by Маг » Fri May 16, 2008 1:01

And in my opinion all who fear the MM to use(at first) doing the right thing. In such vesch better savvy theoretically, by independent sources, and then to "influence the brain." And you know, don't understand the problem, to really distinguish logotip, from nilakottai impossible.

Although to me it is easier, I entoy topic a little understood and before this site I came across, just had to walk around Bechtereva, etc. on the Internet(independent studies in related fields). So now I have this idea quite satisfied. But I went the reverse, from unbelief.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 17:44

From http://wiki.psiterror.ru/ - mindmachine useful for the subjects of psychotronic influence because any other pivotdata in addition to the impact of Esipov is a hindrance to psychotronic.;)

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Aug 28, 2008 15:52

haha, in their dictionary there is no word suggestion!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:29

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 19:06

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 14:15

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 15:40

Юрий_2009

Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other

Post by Юрий_2009 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 15:07

plans. D. Lennon

How you can receive a "Mind machine" and similar equipment for temporary use of the medical Academy and the design Bureau №1 of Ekaterinburg for testing?
uralmedprom@mail.ru

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 23, 2009 19:38

Юрий_2009 wrote:plans. D. Lennon

How you can receive a "Mind machine" and similar equipment for temporary use of the medical Academy and the design Bureau №1 of Ekaterinburg for testing?
uralmedprom@mail.ru
Log (mon, Wed, Thurs.) the Department of physiology - discuss. :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun May 03, 2009 0:14

It's a small world. Mind of the machine made it to my hometown of Krasnodar http://forums.kuban.ru/forum/viewtopic_ ... 919&page=1

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:16

Great interest was aroused by the article about binaural beats
http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/i_am_insane/47946/

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 19, 2009 15:44

Here is a forum dedicated to mindmachine for astral travel: :)
http://travelfree.ucoz.ru/forum/2-1-1