How can I increase the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:57

Wow! Soon for a decent bouquet you can gather up!! Image Image

биотехнолог

Post by биотехнолог » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:58

mirror zdal, I was accused of razduvatelstvo, brainwashing and other negativelycharged actions. in General, everything went as always-the lesser evil to defeat a greater.
I'm not going anyone to apologize for tomoto believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if wrong, in a dispute born truth, she was not born, I called it an early miscarriage.

and here have already once said, good Luck to you, with brains...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:18

биотехнолог wrote:mirror zdal, I was accused of razduvatelstvo, brainwashing and other negativelycharged actions. in General, everything went as always-the lesser evil to defeat a greater.
I'm not going anyone to apologize for tomoto believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if wrong, in a dispute born truth, she was not born, I called it an early miscarriage.

and here have already once said, good Luck to you, with brains...
So in I came, I saw, nafludit...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu May 15, 2008 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:20

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Ehehe well you sing at least? =) And about my stay on the forum... I bought the device about 3 weeks ago,can you show a scan of the check if necessary. The device I use but not without the addition of headlight-ing means and genuinely entertainment purposes,there is thought to be VAEG during the cat. to use the machine, to see what =) I love to argue,sometimes even forget about arguing... Anyway,my apologies for the unjustified attack.
:)

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Thu Jan 17, 2008 20:33

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Ehehe well you sing at least? =) And about my stay on the forum... I bought the device about 3 weeks ago,can you show a scan of the check if necessary. The device I use but not without the addition of headlight-ing means and genuinely entertainment purposes,there is thought to be VAEG during the cat. to use the machine, to see what =) I love to argue,sometimes even forget about arguing... Anyway,my apologies for the unjustified attack.
as the world changes dramatically!

Ммм-да

Post by Ммм-да » Tue Feb 26, 2008 18:12

As for the brain, well and simply written Ilchi Whether "the Breath of the brain. The path to personal maximum"

кислый лимон

Post by кислый лимон » Fri Aug 01, 2008 21:41

from the standpoint of quantum physics of matter and have no energy which in fact pretends to be an energy field. a trend in genetics, says that in addition to chemistry, there is a white phantom. well, the cell emits a laser and the electromagnetic radiation has long been known.

Кирилл1985

I'm in shock!!!!

Post by Кирилл1985 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:05

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Hello! After reviewing your site I have matured a question :))
How with the help of audio-visual stimulation can be increased, quote, "the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain"?
Dear, do to such nonsense so seriously, and even buy a player with setedition for that kind of dough????...
I painted these mind-soup as a super thing, life-changing and something... sorry, but you have to be a complete sucker to fall for this crap.
progress, a pancake... and change a normal bike fresh air on the bike and rasliani in front of the TV...

it is better to find a coach who can help, suggest... check for yourself - in just 3 months of show Dao forgot about depression, impaired memory, changed the whole attitude to life...

and you are the torch fluttering.... if you prefer artificial, then maybe the rubber women go?!

PS the notorious nileperch. it's funny to watch them.... trying modern fancy language to explain what 3tys years ago, it was known..., and get all sorts of diplomas... plagiarists, one word.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:14

You probably do not understand a little...
Especially no one here Telekom is not interested..
ride bikes.. and street..
Stand up for the financials.exercise..
And especially "dislike" rubber men))..

However yet again I can explain that none of the popular mind will not replace the scientific-practical dostijenii the rest of humanity. :( :D

Элипс

Post by Элипс » Sun Nov 23, 2008 17:33

In short, professors, doctors, PhDs and therapists - make recipes for increasing of the cerebral cortex and activation of the remaining 97% of inactive areas of the brain.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Nov 23, 2008 22:34

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 24, 2008 20:30

As people involved in informed diving, can confirm from his own experience that regular diving to depth to really produce in the mind a lasting change, but often fatal (I have twice nearly died)... :?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Nov 24, 2008 21:06

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I twice almost died
driven by the same people... :D

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 25, 2008 21:58

Hello I wanna buy midn car. please tell me how thank you in advance thank you.\\\\\\\\\ Vladimir\\\\\\\

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 25, 2008 22:01

Vladimir my email a4tech4026@uandx.ru thanks..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Dec 25, 2008 22:07

Written on the top "How to buy".
Down there the mouse cursor and click with the left button.

Гость

Post by Гость » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:28

A big request to those who do not know how to behave -- re-read the forum rules. I hate a number of statements. Still, there is netiquet. And offtopic and flame will not be tolerated under any circumstances ...

In essence, the question -- I fully agree with Andrei Patrushev. In addition, you can add the following. A lot of G. M. can be increased, while the skull is not for

идиотка

Post by идиотка » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:14

gospada, meet the scientists!
all your vyskazyvaniya - trying to figure out cavo dendrites longer:))))
to discuss any of viskazivaniy from this site is the same as what the blurb pads "and pravdali that if there are wings that absorbs better????"
what could the market spread? no scientific data - conclusion - if you feel to grow - so grow, if not - then no... as really - nikavo don't care because objektivnih data is still THERE!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 22:24

Can your skull open and measure before and after :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 19:19

идиотка wrote:Jesus Christ, the gathered scientists!
all your vyskazyvaniya - trying to figure out cavo dendrites longer:))))
to discuss any of viskazivaniy from this site is the same as what the blurb pads "and pravdali that if there are wings that absorbs better????"
what could the market spread? no scientific data - conclusion - if you feel to grow - so grow, if not - then no... as really - nikavo don't care because objektivnih data is still THERE!
Oh, not enough of us sometimes the length of the dendrites, just to use search at last, especially if some padding in the head... :?
I finally pull their socks up (and dendrites seem to have, but laziness overcomes much :oops: ) and found a particular link to a very scientific and objective research:
"Dr. Marion Diamond who, in her book "Enhancing Heredity," (1988) showed that sensory stimulation of the brain of rats increased dendritic growth. These changes can occur in all ages of animals from embryonic to very old".
Or here it is the same, but much earlier:
Diamond, M. C.; Kretch, D.; Rosenweig: The Effects of Enriched Environment on the Histology of the Rat Cerebral Cortex, Journal of Comparative Neurology, 1964, 123:111-120.
For those who are really interested in, read (interesting and quite popular) in Russian Vadim Rotenberg.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 05, 2009 13:27

Hello, dear friends. Read all that is written here... and something peredumala to buy thing. Dujeu dear Andrei Patrushev has no respect for anyone who is a potential client. Somehow everybody there wants each other to humiliate is that the effect from mind machines?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 05, 2009 16:56

So you,dear potentially client,dendrites not managed to increase in length. :)
Sorry... :cry:

Дар Божий

Post by Дар Божий » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:55

az I first came to this section of the forum and begin to understand that none of the participants were neither able to explain nor to concede. No one knows, the other engulfing the inability to explain the first written, so everything else is in doubt. You will go right to the source, on the main there is a link to the manufacturer and just read. If you have problems with English, use the services of an interpreter, and if anything is unclear, please write and explain to you. az

Владислав Учёный лабарото

Post by Владислав Учёный лабарото » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46

I need the device to increase the brain!I don't have enough ingredients to create this drugs!So what I'm asking prinesti it and I will give medicine for 1 000 000 Belarusian rubles nalichnymi!!!!

Владислав Учёный лабарото

Post by Владислав Учёный лабарото » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:53

I need him to teach in the school Institute science study there are only children who vytvorili word with 2 months and in half a year learned to read!!!the money I won in the competition of science and talents I have created a device for umenshenie mass lubowo animate and inanimate predmeta!!!uchastvuya in the new competition and want this drug not only for teaching kids but also for the creation of a device for high-speed memory!!! from KOVO questions?