flood and flame from the cold

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Fri Oct 17, 2008 15:14

ЖСЛ wrote:spiritual growth is the goal.
The goal is to have the end result: buy a car, to take the exam, to go to Australia. Spiritual growth is not a goal. It is a process for achieving any goal: to realize a dream, change your attitude, open your third eye, the tenth finally.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Oct 17, 2008 22:50

Евгений Кош wrote:
Варя wrote:ZHSL wrote(a):
I'm talking not about the third eye, and about his "discovery".

And You seriously think that there are people who have it "closed"?
+1
I would put -. people incorrectly interpreterpath information, has clear thinking, and then moving out.
[Максим] wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:spiritual growth is the goal.
The goal is to have the end result: buy a car, to take the exam, to go to Australia. Spiritual growth is not a goal. It is a process for achieving any goal: to realize a dream, change your attitude, open your third eye, the tenth finally.
Is the goal here. Comfortable stay. That in General it does not depend on - "buy a car, to take the exam, to go to Australia."

Going forward - but why are some complexes and exercises for the third eye? And so it all works out and opened. Drain polarity, turn off your brain, turn off the word and you just hear, perceive info from him.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Oct 19, 2008 20:18

ЖСЛ wrote: I'm talking not about the third eye, and about his "discovery". Reveal the essence of the Action, and do not give a Definition.
after a couple of days
ЖСЛ wrote:Going forward - but why are some complexes and exercises for the third eye? And so it all works out and opened.
:lol:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:50

Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote: I'm talking not about the third eye, and about his "discovery". Reveal the essence of the Action, and do not give a Definition.
after a couple of days
ЖСЛ wrote:Going forward - but why are some complexes and exercises for the third eye? And so it all works out and opened.
:lol:
The meaning given me in written one forumanime, sense to invest in other s online(both different people), the meaning of me in the last answer forumanime Different.
Adequate take the info and don't let me hurt you :o

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:04

Gslu - Yes, where did you get this crap - that third eye all running and open??????
the fact of the matter that is open only units... they are quite small... they are called CLEAR------SEE.... ie, those who see clearly...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 22:36

Идущая вперед wrote:Islu - Yes, where did you get this crap - that third eye all running and open??????
Experience :) Always just him.
Идущая вперед wrote:the fact of the matter that is open only units... they are quite small... they are called CLEAR------SEE.... ie, those who see clearly...
But Clairvoyance" is the use of eyes. The essence thereof is the absence of manure, competing from the eye.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Oct 21, 2008 13:55

Yes, there is no Tama no manure... just the film or web...
and the opening just so nobody gets...CLINICAL DEATH, the DEATH of loved ONES, or long development and cultivation, state is on the verge of a border guard between the two world... when you see the aura of the entire brow and on there are hanging bunches of monsters - especially in metro eerie sight when there is a flow of people... the vision of different entities... mediumship...
3 application to the eye is possible only after opening it... if only the eyes of all work - ladyb gone mad - the normal psyche is unable to bear without training...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:05

Идущая вперед wrote:no Tama no manure... just the film or web...
and the opening just so nobody gets...CLINICAL DEATH, the DEATH of loved ONES, or long development and cultivation, state is on the verge of a border guard between the two world... when you see the aura of the entire brow and on there are hanging bunches of monsters - especially in metro eerie sight when there is a flow of people... the vision of different entities... mediumship...
3 application to the eye is possible only after opening it... if only the eyes of all work - ladyb gone mad - the normal psyche is unable to bear without training...
I do not agree.

it's just that most attention is directed to the outside. and they can barely hear .
IMHO "the opening of the third Galazov" IMHO is not, by itself, as running something, and this is just a conscious or unconscious ability to concatenati consciousness at a certain energy-information flow.

this here is the view I get on here and now.
PS and "channel\eye", if it can be called so, initially there is.. and no it was not closed\opened :) (this is just so to speak, thereby confusing those who do mind the chip is not rides)

Варя

Post by Варя » Tue Oct 21, 2008 17:19

Eugene Kosh
+1 :ay
Идущая вперед wrote:CLINICAL DEATH, the DEATH of loved ONES, or long development and self-improvement
It is not necessary. For example: the greatest clairvoyants of the last century Edgar Cayce and Nikola Tesla.
And colleges in alternative medicine in the offices of healing, bioenergetic, etc., this just teach all students, because it is a necessary job skill.
And minds are no worse and no better than before the study. :)
In Russia you can buy books Oleg A. Krasavina about dowsing (unfortunately they are not in Cuba, I ordered via the Ozone).
Dowsing is one way of getting information through the "third eye". Krasavin gives a very sensible exercise. In his books you can easily master this art. So, if You want, You won't have a problem with it. :o

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:10

Варя wrote:And minds are no worse and no better than before the study. Smile
that's a bit doubtful :)
there is a feeling I have that impressionable people may well "fail" after receiving information about what you did not know before, or was mistaken.
so on the one hand not to say that rips the roof, but there are suspicions that and primatyvajutsja particularly susceptible to the emotions - it is quite can "zaglyuchit"

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:56

Идущая вперед wrote:no Tama no manure... just the film or web...
and the opening just so nobody gets...
Was given to me. One plant forces have been particularly good to me.
And to others it is given after the purges of dung, really a headache :)
CLINICAL DEATH, the DEATH of loved ONES, or long development and cultivation, state is on the verge of a border guard between the two world... when you see the aura of the entire brow and on there are hanging bunches of monsters - especially in metro eerie sight when there is a flow of people... the vision of different entities... mediumship...
Well, this is the full opening that is... Visual exclusively. This little one is.