How can I increase the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:42

Andrew! Are you talking to yourself. I asked you a specific question,what BL* scientists? What is glial cells? Your device and from hypoxia treats? On your website it is written about a LOT of the BRAIN. I repeat: you or your scientists believe that rats have a cat. it is more something better than those who have less???? You do not know or you are satisfied to reply to me off topic?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:27

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Andrew! Are you talking to yourself. I asked you a specific question,what BL* scientists? What is glial cells? Your device and from hypoxia treats? On your website it is written about a LOT of the BRAIN. I repeat: you or your scientists believe that rats have a cat. it is more something better than those who have less???? You do not know or you are satisfied to reply to me off topic?
Sorry, but it seems to me that You are in a polemical fervor wittingly or unwittingly have changed the Foundation of the argument or do not bother understanding the statements of the interlocutor.

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Sat Jan 12, 2008 16:13

OK,I understand. Good luck with the brain.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:01

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:OK,I understand. Good luck with the brain.
Congratulations! But "when man is clear, is a sure sign that he missed something"... :)
Thanks for the good wishes with the brain! :)
And actually, with the roughest estimates, the ratio of nerve tissue in the brain with "staff", providing nervous tissue nutrition, oxygen and protection, about 1:100. Naturally, with the increase and complication of the network of dendrites increase of brain mass is due to the increase of this "staff". The increase in the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain as a result of light-zvukovyh training only illustrates the potential to improve the brain's ability to learn. In this vein, the question of who is better - with a large or small brain, to put it mildly, is not correct... "How many wolves do not feed, and the elephant is like the trunk is thicker"... :) Unlike rats, people are "all stuff" just as easily as something good, so everyone of course fully responsible for what he will fill your brain, the wisdom, or stupidity...
Again (again :) ) htelos would like to note that "our device" is no cure. Yes, both during and after light and sound session improves cerebral circulation and with a sufficiently long and regular use (3 weeks, every day) this state becomes stable. But it's not a cure, and exercise.

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:15

Kakzhe not cure?? Treats,treats... There are a number of diseases associated with the lack of "staff"if his number increases so he cures them..Sign under the weight of the brain "is shown in HYPOXI system","post stroke States". By the way there is already written about increase IQ by 20 points is associated with "staff"? Heh,it's like as if I put a spoiler or red mud flaps on my car would get 30 horsepower in the bargain.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 14, 2008 13:12

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Kakzhe not cure?? Treats,treats... There are a number of diseases associated with the lack of "staff"if his number increases so he cures them..Sign under the weight of the brain "is shown in HYPOXI system","post stroke States". By the way there is already written about increase IQ by 20 points is associated with "staff"? Heh,it's like as if I put a spoiler or red mud flaps on my car would get 30 horsepower in the bargain.
You see, we recommend these devices for healthy people to self-development and deep relaxation. Despite numerous scientific publikacii both abroad and in Russia about the use of sound and light brain stimulation in medicine (including for rehabilitation after a stroke), we carefully avoid here medical topics, I hope for obvious reasons for You. Among other things, sound and light brain stimulation abroad is currently considered the primary method for the treatment of add, SDHA (HDD, HDHD). If You are really interested in medical application of the devices, the part of the foreign links You can find in my Handbook (under "Publications" on this website), although since 1996 there was already a lot of new. Most of the links in Russian, You will find, typing in Yandex AVS (audio visual stimulation of the brain). However, You have this Council received from Paul, and, as I understand it, not used... And sorry, I'm really glad for You that You got the "all clear"... :cry:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1410

биотехнолог

Post by биотехнолог » Mon Jan 14, 2008 17:12

maybe the weight increases due to tumors or inflammations of the brain, which causes Your device, and there was this weird feeling and painful condition. And the improvement is brainwashing for schot of your audionote, I'm interested in NLP and it is clear from these results, hypnosis naucnom level is very real, but no one said that useful. If a person is sick he needs to go to the doctor
and if you want to raise the level of intelligence, then the books should be read, the mind in the head itself does not come, and the weight of the brain is nonsense, it's not mass, and the structure and the ability to use. and those who simply want to improve their memory let memotechnique studies, all the brain power in memory. neither a "hyperboloid" it will not increase the mass of the brain, on the one hand muscle, and to pump her practice. and kill it with cotton...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jan 14, 2008 17:43

биотехнолог wrote:If a person is sick he needs to go to the doctor
also skazanul!!!
on the contrary, there is a current expression, "I want to live longer, avoid the doctor"
биотехнолог wrote:maybe the weight increases due to tumors or inflammations of the brain, which causes Your device, and there was this weird feeling and painful condition.
disease feeling from lack of water. Has long been Laden. If you're interested, the link in your signature.
биотехнолог wrote:and if you want to raise the level of intelligence, then the books should be read
exactly!!! necessary to develop, to train the brain. And the device only removes extra blocks that prevent this.
биотехнолог wrote:any "hyperboloid" it will not increase the mass of the brain, on the one hand muscle, and to pump her practice. and kill it with cotton...
in fact, the increasing mass of the brain is one thing, quite another is filling the informational content of the brain. Although there are correlations: anesthetized brain to absorb new information NOT in condition and hydrated the brain increases the ability in 50-60 years it is easy to learn new languages and higher math.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 14, 2008 17:57

биотехнолог wrote:maybe the weight increases due to tumors or inflammations of the brain, which causes Your device
Light and sound brain training does not cause any tumors or inflammation of the brain. Based on what, Your statement?
биотехнолог wrote:there, and this weird feeling and painful condition.
It is, sorry, You ate th NT... :)
биотехнолог wrote:And the improvement is brainwashing for schot of your audionote,
Oh, and what is it a zombie? :shock: :wiz
биотехнолог wrote:I'm interested in NLP
For what? To brainwash people? Ay-ay-ay... :roll:
биотехнолог wrote:and it is clear from these results,
Who exactly and what exactly is clear? What specific results?
биотехнолог wrote:hypnosis naucnom level is very real, but no one said that useful.
It is human nature to hang around... Most likely, You're not there hanging out... :)
биотехнолог wrote:If a person is sick he needs to go to the doctor
corny... :oops: Although there are other opinions... :)
биотехнолог wrote:and if you want to raise the level of intelligence, then the books should be read, the mind in the head itself does not come
corny... :oops:
биотехнолог wrote:and the mass of the brain is nonsense, it's not mass, and the structure and the ability to use.
Thank God, at least until You realized that I'm trying to explain! az
биотехнолог wrote:and those who simply want to improve their memory let memotechnique studies, all the brain power in memory.
It should be placed on the table! bi
биотехнолог wrote:any "hyperboloid" it will not increase the mass of the brain, on the one hand muscle, and to pump her practice. and kill it with cotton...
"hyperboloid", if You remember, was designed to reduce, anywhere, and not to increase whatever is handy... :oops: I wonder, did You ever nootropics? And if You have elementary skills of work in Internet to recruit AVS and "enjoy", as Paul writes? :)<

биотехнолог

Post by биотехнолог » Mon Jan 14, 2008 22:08

thank you!! dismantled on the shelves!!
For Paul water, water and water again, more interesting still did not come up?

To Andrew: have you not noticed that in the beginning of the sentence is the word "may", about the cons of it here somewhere, I will not look, and as I have a good, thank you. on account of NLP, I am interested in, but do not practice. and not for me to explain how it works. as the results of your idises, the suggestion that all is well and so on. and on account of banalnosti, I'm just a student and for me not worth the scientists and labs, I do not want you here izlogat scientific things and so on.
at the expense of doctors-well, silly to renounce the normal(traditional medicine).
lastly, in your message I Prol 2 assumptions and 1 opinion
here I can not understand how increasing the mass of the brain, I gave a suggestion, not a statement. on account of NLP I said.
and opinion 1 "the power of the brain in memory" , I think so. and I think this is correct, any kind of artificial stimulation(including nootropics) can not replace traditional. this is my opinion, and a forum created to Express(as far as I know "the Internet")

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Mon Jan 14, 2008 23:31

биотехнолог wrote:as far as I know "Internet"
... you bad! Image ... bad!! Image ... BAD!!!! Image know Internet!!!! ........!! :roll:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 0:21

биотехнолог wrote:To Paul: water, water and water again, more interesting still did not come up?
Okay, okay. Of course there are other methods, but the effectiveness of all of them just depends on gidratirovannogo of the body: myself have seen on visits to the sports club - the effectiveness of training increased by approximately 2-3 times.

The same is the case with the brain: can it be trained, but the effectiveness of this exercise will depend on permanent water exchange (80% of the brain - it's just water) in the human brain (ibid constantly being metabolism) here you can immediately tell why some people learn faster and easier, and about the other say "brake".

By the way, the scientists conducted experiments just at the subject: instead of Western drinks were given to the students at their desks, bottles of water and watched their progress. It is clear that the results were better.

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Tue Jan 15, 2008 17:14

Andrew you me forever trying to send "somewhere" that I was looking for and not one of my question is not answered,but about Bogolub from Latvia so everything is clear I will therefore unreadable his posts. Links on the Internet this is not scientific data. Your device does not require med.certification since it is made for entertainment :) Strobe lights have long applied in this direction. And my question you will not answer because you know that for example the mass of the brain does not affect the mental ability and it is proved that nerve cells grow but no one still haven't figured out what it does and why it is so slow that your device applies to the interior Ministry just because you pripodayut them psychology that any even absolutely safe nootrop piracetam PTS. effectively improves the metabolic processes of the brain in just a few weeks of application)
PS. By the way,Andrew,it is not you sing? http://www.lastfm.ru/music/Mindmachine/ ... -b5bMk?b=1
Very much smacks of your fanaticism -))
Last edited by Дымящееся зеркало on Tue Jan 15, 2008 18:52, edited 1 time in total.

биотехнолог

Post by биотехнолог » Tue Jan 15, 2008 18:45

I was thinking, well this is how many rats you have to cut to get really good(accurate) rezultaty, and CAN the device reduces weight, and because of this, changing the ratio of the mass of the brain and body in General.(this is a guess)
or so, if the brain does not change in size, but only changes the mass was said Andrew, and hence increases the density, attention "dear experts" question: increasing the density of the brain?
The change in chemical composition?
(Paul, please, do not say so more water was!!!)
on skalko must change the chemical composition of any organic or inorganic substances must be more or less? Andrew said that increasing the number of "staff". Question: cells of the nervous and nervous tissue weigh with the same amount differently?
if so, then it turns out the device does not affect the brain(such as pure newnow system), but simply improves the metabolism and other processes of sustaining life. why then sport, vitamins and other nutrients(in natural forms), proper sleep and generally a healthy lifestyle. all just put on a mask like in "star war" sit and look at things what. and whence are taken these substances as you look not yet invented.......

lastly I want to say, Andrew, I ask You sincerely and Mozgov, otvette of pojalsta to the question that you asked the mirror or finally admit Your wrong and that these "boluses"-toy and nothing more(you can play a normal game"bear plusiowa" and to calm down, relax).if You think differently-owlette......

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Jan 15, 2008 21:07

can this Machine and does not do, but only after using it I became more izlogat exactly what I think and not to stray from thoughts and became more productive in learning.
and I pohuyu brains grow or remain where it is first, it normalizes the functioning of the brain and this is enough for me, and many others.
one sorry - now using MM can't, and so happy!

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Tue Jan 15, 2008 22:03

I think you still with the training sucks. Personally from your post, knew only Augustine.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Jan 15, 2008 22:43

"There are only two things are infinite: the universe and stupidity. Although about the Universe I'm not quite sure"

(Albert Einstein)

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Tue Jan 15, 2008 22:46

This is what you?

Словентий

Post by Словентий » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:44

the Smoking mirror
Ask the biotechnology. He looks suspiciously like you, you have them something to talk about :)) [/b]

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Wed Jan 16, 2008 13:15

Slovenci (maimuna, viesvile)

Ask your mom why she didn't use protection.

биотехнолог

Post by биотехнолог » Wed Jan 16, 2008 13:53

I hope the mirror, are you talking about my mother now write.

and what about the fact that we have a mirror similar views, so it's easy to obyasnite, we just don't use any apparatus, machines and devices which act on the brain, and thus maintain its clarity, that would be something to be aware of this problem..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 16, 2008 14:48

Дымящееся зеркало wrote:Andrew, you got me forever trying to send "somewhere" that I was looking for and not one of my question is not answered,but about Bogolub from Latvia so everything is clear I will therefore unreadable his posts. Links on the Internet this is not scientific data. Your device does not require med.certification since it is made for entertainment :) Strobe lights have long applied in this direction. And my question you will not answer because you know that for example the mass of the brain does not affect the mental ability and it is proved that nerve cells grow but no one still haven't figured out what it does and why it is so slow that your device applies to the interior Ministry just because you pripodayut them psychology that any even absolutely safe nootrop piracetam PTS. effectively improves the metabolic processes of the brain in just a few weeks of application)
PS. By the way,Andrew,it is not you sing? http://www.lastfm.ru/music/Mindmachine/ ... -b5bMk?b=1
Very much smacks of your fanaticism -))
I probably badly explain everything, does not help me mindmachine... :cry:
By the way, in this regard, thank you forum users for your patience! :)
Well, I'll try again. :lol:
In terms of intraspecific and gender differences regarding mental abilities brain mass does not play any value. I wonder where You saw us converse? :) Expanding the network of dendrites and an associated increase in brain mass to the individual, on the contrary, it is a specific indicator of improvement potential of the brain in terms of learning ability and speed of thinking. These same rats (survivors, of course :) ) were then again the standard experiment to find food in the maze, and they showed significant differences in the speed of learning.
About Your statement: "it is proven that nerve cells grow but no one still haven't figured out what it does and why it's so slow" - it reminds me of the joke where the ensign in the end was forced to admit that crocodiles fly, but immediately made a reservation: "since the identity of the low - low...". First You even claimed that it's impossible. :) Nobody is to blame (and if guilty, then, you see, is not we :) ) that You forgot to report that at the end of the 70s of the last century were made outstanding discoveries in the field of brain, awarded with several Nobel Prizes, where it was found that growing and even quite quickly and even at any age, if you put the individual in the conditions of intensive sensory stimulation.
What about the fact that I'm somewhere to send, it just seemed to me that You are genuinely interested in the medical application of light-sound brain training... Since we're on this site avoid medical subjects in terms of purpose of light-sound devices, I gave You the possibility (quite real) to study the topic yourself. By the way, You might be surprised, but in a strictly scientific information. But since You continue to "mock" (literary expression from the movie "AssA"), that "to me vague doubts crept in" about the purpose of Your stay on this forum...
About the nootropics You are partially right, but like any chemicals they give a "rollback" after you stop using and have a lot of side effects. For example, Your "absolutely safe" piracetam is not feeble banging on the kidneys and raises blood pressure. A light-sound training negative side effects has not.
Now, about MIA. :) I'm not the only one in Russia and the interior Ministry, who is engaged in meditation training. That in the Ministry of interior every room of psychological relief mandatory is equipped with light-sound devices (by the way, mostly Photosonix Nova Pro 100) is, of course, my contribution is a modest teacher of psychology from the periphery of the Institute, but mostly it is the merit of the device itself, which showed its high efficiency (including in a combat zone). By the way, recently released Government decree, signed by Fradkov (link You can find on this forum), which States the mandatory list of devices for the Assembly rooms psihologicheskoi discharge in the Russian army. There is also "scored" Innerpulse company Photosonix.
Thus, to sum up summary.
- nervous tissue of the brain can grow quite rapidly and at any age and for the individual a measure of improving the efficiency of the brain (mindmachine effectively used in medicine for the treatment of Alzheimer's and add, ADHD);
no network, both electric and trading and finally, neural cannot exist without a developed infrastructure, which is nepremennym condition for the functioning of the network. Therefore, the increase nerve tissue growth "infrastructure" is inevitable;
- as nervous tissue, and "staff" is the essence of material objects with real mass. The brain has the potential for growth (although not infinite) at the expense of packing density.
As the saying goes: "Sapienti sat est".<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 16, 2008 14:54

Oops - while I was writing this opus began again... :cry:
Now just a flower bed... :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 16, 2008 15:18

биотехнолог wrote:To Andrew: have you not noticed that in the beginning of the sentence is the word "may", about the cons of it here somewhere, I will not look, and as I have a good, thank you. on account of NLP, I am interested in, but do not practice. and not for me to explain how it works. as the results of your idises, the suggestion that all is well and so on. and on account of banalnosti, I'm just a student and for me not worth the scientists and labs, I do not want you here izlogat scientific things and so on.
at the expense of doctors-well, silly to renounce the normal(traditional medicine).
lastly, in your message I Prol 2 assumptions and 1 opinion
here I can not understand how increasing the mass of the brain, I gave a suggestion, not a statement. on account of NLP I said.
and opinion 1 "the power of the brain in memory" , I think so. and I think this is correct, any kind of artificial stimulation(including nootropics) can not replace traditional. this is my opinion, and a forum created to Express(as far as I know "the Internet")
Your post has a standard structure, which is used by the media for "brainwashing" or, if you prefer - the zombies (although the zombie is a very specific pharmacological technology that has no "brainwashing" there is no relationship). So, in the first part You used the language Milton model and made allegations (poorly veiled word can) that "mindmachine cause swelling or inflammation of the brain" and that "hypnosis is harmful" (via presupposition). In the second part You piled platitudes to mask the sharpness of the assertions of the first part and for the formation of subconscious trust to this first part.
Since You said that studying NLP, I have every reason to believe that You did it maliciously. :)
For me, NLP is first and foremost, "modeling of the skill, the science of perfection. This is an opportunity to give people the tools to work independently with own tasks, and one of its key aspects - more opportunities to work with the unconscious that allows to get information from him (what is called intuition) and to entrust him with the performance of tasks without conscious control (startup of unconscious processes)". (from an interview with John.Grinder the Creator of NLP).<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:15, edited 2 times in total.

Дымящееся зеркало

Post by Дымящееся зеркало » Thu Jan 17, 2008 0:36

Ehehe well you sing at least? =) And about my stay on the forum... I bought the device about 3 weeks ago,can you show a scan of the check if necessary. The device I use but not without the addition of headlight-ing means and genuinely entertainment purposes,there is thought to be VAEG during the cat. to use the machine, to see what =) I love to argue,sometimes even forget about arguing... Anyway,my apologies for the unjustified attack.