BLACK PR

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 16:54

Thank you for your prompt response.Notice, there was a listing of many of the previous authors, Sviyash, Indian (can't remember who).In principle, ALL information about everything is already THERE.It is only necessary to collect it.And leave yourself and compile one more question. Common problem.Thanks to all of them, bring them the numbers, Blavatsky, Ouspensky, Osho, Roerich(with its Autopista) and many many others, who gives grain to the gathering of the whole.Times come.
And about Zeland, if you compare it to computer-it does edit the registry(or kernel) of the Operating system repair devices, programs, etc.When I saw in the net book Anti-Zeland, I understood.Here's what I saw.What some was spent 2 books learning(surcharge) and courses(also paid), he easily and gracefully dealt with this 1 cupola.(not completely, but this is optional).
With respect .

Остров

Post by Остров » Sun Oct 14, 2007 17:20

Бокасса wrote:In fact new information in the world is not present.
Бокасса wrote:In principle, ALL information about everything is already THERE.
So where will new music, when music was only seven?:) I totally agree, let the people he chooses what to read, what style and someone to listen, for God's sake, if only all music loved:)

Someone insists, however, on some secret knowledge, access to which have, supposedly, only a select few, but I have much doubt that such secret knowledge is:)

Остров

Post by Остров » Sun Oct 14, 2007 17:36

Остров wrote:tastes are known, do not argue.

You can even see it from our conversation. In order to speak, You prefer to use the terms and vocabulary of computer scientists, and I (I do not know, however, why?:) decided to use the analogy of music and musical trends. Although talking about one and the same, in fact, only in different words.

So...Seeland, Seeland so!!!!:) If only for the benefit seekers.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 18:03

:))
Остров wrote:in order to speak, You prefer to use the terms and vocabulary of computer scientists, and I (I do not know, however, why?
If something was hooked-from a misunderstanding.In fact, information is the world which surrounds us.It is not space - time.I this author understood(adequately their worldview), and I repeat nothing personal, including preferences.This is my world.
See, my worldview, even the doctor was earlier linked to the movement of information, computers and all soputstvuyuschie.I(the author) and assessed how to repair the operating system the devices are not present in the material life.No points, no gemeinsame, and other material "crutches-devices".Especially after that there were some effects.(well at least the doctor). And went to the forum not because of Zeland,out of interest IMHO. Well, since I went to a booze... I expressed my opinion.I'm sure it's different content from the others.(in the sense of benefiting others.this is not CDA
Whatever the personal opinion of such techniques despite the fact that I spoke about crutches-devices needed.Many and different.Not all all.

Остров

Post by Остров » Sun Oct 14, 2007 18:50

Бокасса wrote:If what you hooked-from a misunderstanding.In fact, information is the world which surrounds us.It is not space - time.I this author understood(adequately their worldview), and I repeat nothing personal, including preferences.This is my world.
Well, why not? Good opinion. Largely I am with You willing to accept. In General, in my opinion, after the Bible, nothing new has been invented:) And if you dig, then you can remember the Vedas. And when the Orthodox start to argue with adherents of other faiths, I feel a little funny:) Because they are all talking about the same thing, only in different words.

Or maybe dear me Norbekov up with something new? And can opened alone some cultural background and revealed to the world the secret Vivekananda? Maybe NLP-this is something revolutionary new? Or referred to here Simoron? Let it be, and Zeland, and Osho and Ouspensky and even Richerenches with Pravdina and fry;). I repeat, if only for the benefit of the seeker, just to have enough intelligence and fortitude in reading all of these authors to be able to sort out. That's what I said. That cereal was not in the minds and in the language of the -- of the confusion, after reading all of these books!

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 19:31

Thank you.About the confusion and cereal, to each according as his(you see you have distorted).
But the real objective is to adequately compile all that is.And give. The times are changing.
Остров wrote:Someone insists, however, on some secret knowledge, access to which have, supposedly, only a select few, but I have much doubt that such secret knowledge is
One time all these mysterious dead civilization listed in the losers.However, it's clear now that somewhere is hiding a secret, not one about world a Paradise, happiness, and Nirvana, and about the reason for the defeat.Where a system error.That's why you need to dig.
And yet; all the information is there, but it is necessary to look.Only strength will help you to find and correctly to arrange all.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 15:17

Dimas wrote:Pavelp
You are largely correct,but...:
You friends will of course excuse me for the stupid question maybe I do, and not getting..
Well read,read and do not understand to whom you are applying and where this is Pavelp there is no such.
There is another Paul Troll or I have shingles rustling, the roof goes slowly, or the other. :cry:

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Tue Oct 16, 2007 15:36

Paul Troll's former Pavelp, that is me. Idle does nemog a normal nick to come up and that forum users suggested. Yesterday the profile and changed. Thank you :D

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Oct 16, 2007 19:36

Paul Troll
Oh what are You a Troll??? :o :aa

Остров

Post by Остров » Tue Oct 16, 2007 20:10

лилия wrote:what are You a Troll???
Often such rhetorical questions may sound. The price would not be lidmasina.

However, now it's expensive. Interestingly, Andrew, and You things such as sales on credit do not provide in the near future?

Or is it a rhetorical question?)

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51

Honestly to me the word Troll like (what it stands for is not as important Trolls after all jewels are mined and generally harmless, but I with the fact that he "got" to share want), and secondly, I already took on the role of writing as if the answers and comments to questions and comments which to me seem ridiculous and baseless, from people who - Eugene Kosh wrote(a):
it can be seen - "prohost" (passing by, not read the forum, the descriptions of disks are not read below do not read, BUT asked).. with a touch

Although I realize that this can incur something and I will be there to shit differently. For example if the question
absurd and is clearly just from ignorance, and say the address Patrushev or members of the forum, then I can not write response, Patrushev to write so can not, by definition, and look at these things differently should he the role of the other and the level of the other. I have not created, I only "tried" (I read something and feel like I am already an experienced user), I'm just a regular forum member - it's easier.
This is my opinion. Potumu and a Troll.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Wed Oct 17, 2007 14:10

Павел Тролль wrote:Eugene Kosh wrote(a):
it can be seen - "prohost" (passing by, not read the forum, the descriptions of disks are not read below do not read, BUT asked).. with a touch
Twilight of consciousness-awareness.I do not climb so that I know what I saw, experienced.To judge others by things misunderstood(didn't understand what I wanted to say) the worst of evils. In "Agni Yoga" says, "we ridicule sister-meanness" I just Google purposefully wrinkled.But Kosh has decided.
So mow kosevo.As it is.
PS. I have checkbox to notify me about all the posts, and then forgot to remove.But fun.
And why not put the avatars from their computers, as everywhere else.I personally your face and any case for everyone oborzenie will not display, and image-like.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Oct 17, 2007 14:22

Бокасса wrote: Twilight of consciousness-awareness.I do not climb so that I know what I saw, experienced.To judge others by things misunderstood(didn't understand what I wanted to say) the worst of evils. In "Agni Yoga" says, "we ridicule sister-meanness" I just Google purposefully wrinkled.But Kosh has decided.
1. Do not climb with what you know? but in vain.. to share knowledge - good goal.
2. "to judge others".. hmm.. to have an opinion and judging are two different things.. Express your feelings.. maybe they are not correct (maybe).. but what to do - they are - feelings.. which may not be 100% correct..

as it is popular with some members of the forum was the mention of the word "judge"..
there are "opinion" and are "judged" .. read the dictionary.. so as not to introduce yourself and others astray..
Judging is when you CONDEMN something.. at least say "Ah Ah Ah. it's not okay".. (the court always ends or the justification or punishment.. ie gives an estimation of the BEHAVIOR..)
You personally no one is JUDGED and not CONDEMNED for Your post.. and anyone who wanted to wrote my opinion about the post.. and not that - Well-or badly behaved Bokassa..

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Wed Oct 17, 2007 14:41

Евгений Кош wrote:You personally no one is JUDGED and not CONDEMNED for Your post.. and anyone who wanted to wrote my opinion about the post.. and not that - Well-or badly behaved Bokassa..
Why so clear? Judge, it's another to pass judgement.For example, this thing such as it is.You can replace all "to render an opinion"; in principle, even though the muzzle on the stump, that stump of face. The Russian language is rich in iz...s, and the semantics alone.And about to share their knowledge-"the timing did not work"(Agni-Yoga)

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Wed Oct 17, 2007 14:45

Евгений Кош wrote:You personally no one is JUDGED and not CONDEMNED for Your post.. and anyone who wanted to wrote my opinion about the post.. and not that - Well-or badly behaved Bokassa..
Anyone feel like poking around in the forum looking for words of condemnation, censure etc.I can assure you that even in the PM that there punched. :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Oct 17, 2007 14:53

Бокасса wrote:
Anyone feel like poking around in the forum looking for words of condemnation, censure etc.I can assure you that even in the PM that there punched. :)
Yes.. I agree.. the PM is not visible... and there is anything :)

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 18, 2007 15:21

Watch how BB responds to questions on TV. That's where the suggestion in its purest form. NLP rests(.

Begins with active echoing back. Yes, you are right, there are still some shortcomings in our country... We know about them....

I assure you we are working in this direction and I am sure that all together...

By the way, here is a concrete and positive examples: in the village of Klyuevka...

:wiz

PS. To comment on my post is not necessary, too dangerous. I do not want to plunge the forum is still in a political showdown. Sore just poured.((

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 18, 2007 15:36

Остров wrote:Watch how BB responds to questions on TV. That's where the suggestion in its purest form. NLP rests(.

Begins with active echoing back. Yes, you are right, there are still some shortcomings in our country... We know about them....

I assure you we are working in this direction and I am sure that all together...

By the way, here is a concrete and positive examples: in the village of Klyuevka...

:wiz

PS. To comment on my post is not necessary, too dangerous. I do not want to plunge the forum is still in a political showdown. Sore just poured.((
Whatever the Michal Mihalych Zhvanetsky - "Said and go away - not wait in here..." :lol:

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 18, 2007 15:46

Sometimes to jump out and run off is not a sin)

ТурбоДино

Post by ТурбоДино » Wed Dec 12, 2007 17:45

I would wear those glasses once in my life, if it was possible to see you, dear researchers of the mysteries of the brain, in 10 years or so and your 10 pound brain full of peace and bliss, with adherent thereto the glasses and headphones.
But seriously: can Masturbation or more sex the mass was larger and the length of "dendrite"

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Dec 12, 2007 18:19

>But seriously: can Masturbation or more sex the mass was larger and the length of "dendrite"

Good health to you, Turboden,
in your proposal there is a clear distortion.
The choice of doing Masturbation or sex of course it depends on weight and length, as well as health and wellbeing.
But under two conditions:
1) if the basis of feelings during sex or Masturbation is Love
2) if the penis receives sufficient amount of water in the hydrolysis process of the body.
These two conditions are interdependent and they complement each other.
Based on them you can get excellent quality Masturbation or sex. And with them the development of the mass and the length of "dendrite". (Although due to the physiological structure of the woman, for her sex is more important than for men, but that's another topic).

ТурбоДино

Post by ТурбоДино » Wed Dec 12, 2007 18:39

And if these 2 rules are executed it is possible for life to choose Masturbation...based on love...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Dec 12, 2007 21:25

>And if these 2 rules are executed it is possible for life to choose Masturbation...based on love...

that's right - the choice is always yours.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 14, 2007 14:25

Turbodyne
And I would have looked at You in 10 years,with an enlarged hand to the penis 8) :ap

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 14, 2007 14:25

Dimas wrote:Turbodyne
I would look at You in 10 years,with an enlarged hand to the penis 8) :ap