BLACK PR

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Остров

Post by Остров » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:51

Евгений Кош wrote:- explain to me ... why people who have their problems no less than you.. there is your family and your circle of relatives.. and your range of interests.. and its own set of "glitches" from what they should be looking in your mouth and pretend to be mine, that they are interested in your opinion?
The accusation is unjust, like much of what You have to say. If I just wanted to potresti the air and thus draw attention to oneself, then-Yes. But I sincerely believed that will be able to discuss topics that interest NOT only me. I have something to say and tell myself and I know how to listen to others. (title I was -- to tell and listen to). As for the subject of our dispute, now I am even more convinced of the correctness than the time when it all started.

Sorry for the stubbornness.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:20

Pavelp
....I quietly hid in the corner of Your post....... :o

Остров

Post by Остров » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:31

Pavelp

That kind of nonsense, I'm sorry, are You talking about? So if people chose as their profession psychiatry, assumed VOLUNTARILY the role of the teacher and physician of souls (with this dear AP to argue, I hope not, because all of what he's doing now is called healing, teaching and business), then you need this role to follow through, be so kind and not shy away from patients and disciples, as from importunate flies! And even if he does strictly business, even according to the law on consumer protection is obliged to provide the necessary advice on correct use of products! In the Ukraine or other laws?

If You, my dear, so are an advanced user that can develop alone, I am very happy for You. The majority has no opportunity to go to the caves of hermits and meditate without prompting. Caves not enough at all! By the way, many work here and they have no time for self-analysis, carefully studying the literature. Because turn here for tips to save time. Otherwise You will remain without bread, if the farmer, for example, suddenly feel an urge to do is not their main business, and only one-perfection!

Here is a clear example. Milena! Maiden picked up a heap of information. But this bunch and played with it a bad joke -- she could not alone, by yourself, to SYSTEMATIZE received by it on all sorts of knowledge, to lay it all out in loc-Kam!!!!!! She's a mess in my head and suggest it to no one! (For the gifted masters at reading between the lines, I want to emphasize - I reserve the right to make a mistake. As I said here, the key word in spirituality and psychology-is the word "seems").

I myself am also quite a long been engaged in meditative techniques, but smart enough to not start to call themselves advanced and have already found the truth. Besides, unlike You, my first encounter with such things as MM. Why were here to find out more about them.

You know, there are people who can Shavat all that they offer. And there are those who are coming to the restaurant, annoying I asked the waiter the ingredients of the prepared dishes. It is important to know that AND WITH WHAT IT EAT! And mind you, they do not always because they are clinically suspicious or they are allergic to certain products, and they are interested in the recipe! Do You many times falling and soaring, it's so hard to understand?

And when people asked HOW IT WORKS, he has every right to it. But the teacher, in turn, has no right to dismiss him. He, sorry, the responsibility for those whom it tamed, excuse the banality!!!!! Or a driving instructor do you need to seat the student behind the wheel and not even showing him where the buttons and levers to suggest him to learn how to ride?

But on the Zeland -- brand W..PU right! I also wonder why he was so respected here. Just because it compiled all that was known and written before? The piece took from Sviyash, a piece-from Chopra, pieces -- from Tsvetkov and others.

Plagiarism, and in my opinion, not the best quality.

I apologize to You and all those present, and above all from the AP, for sharpness. With me this rarely happens.<

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:23

Good day,

I am very glad that my post and the whole topic has caused so many responses :) . So the theme needed and sore, which will also help and suggest things for the participants.

Criticism is fully accepted and thank you for her, for myself, I also make the appropriate conclusions. So the topic is useful for all of us. Way to know the truth. Why I wrote not to sit alone in the cave :? . I myself also deal with Andrew on matters of concern. But boiling me something. Also sorry for the harshness.

Good luck to all and success.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:33

Остров wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:- explain to me ... why people who have their problems no less than you.. there is your family and your circle of relatives.. and your range of interests.. and its own set of "glitches" from what they should be looking in your mouth and pretend to be mine, that they are interested in your opinion?
The accusation is unjust, like much of what You have to say. If I just wanted to potresti the air and thus draw attention to oneself, then-Yes. But I sincerely believed that will be able to discuss topics that interest NOT only me. I have something to say and tell myself and I know how to listen to others. (title I was -- to tell and listen to). As for the subject of our dispute, now I am even more convinced of the correctness than the time when it all started.

Sorry for the stubbornness.
I remind you that these posts are fast to the "Bed".. she is a former "Bucket".. ie here flame - topic Word about what You have to say something interesting - post it! I am pleased to read..
but, while this was not observed.. "search" to say that You have a couple of posts outside the "flower Beds" and everything else "Clumbsy flame" (in how I came up with :))
those that are out of the Flowerbeds.. I read.. but there are only questions..

So gather your thoughts and share interesting information.. pleasure reading.

PS "as for the subject of our dispute, now I am even more convinced of the correctness than the time when it all started.
"- what are You doing? I was trying to convince of something? or are You not confident?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:51

Джим wrote:
If it does not fall within the scope of their interests and solutions to problems - it is alien to them.. and in addition explain to me.. if you can't or don't know how to say what they are interested in, then why on earth can you claim to reproach, that to them your opinion is not interesting? learn to be interesting and all change does not suffer from delusions of grandeur.. because if such "claim" legs just grow from there..
Good point. And quite adequate, if the forum (like, at least I was told when buying NP100) would NOT be dedicated to the support of MM and disc and such as just to chew the fat / to measure.
In General, it was what it was, I would like to wish not to have gone -- in my opinion, for people working with people-the sea of invaluable experience.
Read my words:) "..range of interests...". So Your doubts in vain.. here the range of interests of MM and other things interesting in this direction.. what actually speaks for itself and the name of the site and etc.. just here someone messed up the MM forum with a "forum club for the protection of Milena" that is clearly not a range of interests (at least Not mine for sure)..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:23

Остров wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:while using the knowledge obtained in the training of NLP.
I'm not big into NLP, although basic knowledge podcherpnul from books. is. I can't say anything about this besides what is already said. Bullying I saw, to be honest. Maybe because they checked in much later.
The knowledge gained when learning NLP is not NLP itself. NLP is first and foremost a systematic approach to person based on the deeply humane principles and taking into account both internal and external "psihopatologija". And then use Milena is a features of human perception that have been known to the ancient Romans and successfully used them for crowd control.

Остров

Post by Остров » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:29

Евгений Кош wrote:"search" to say that You have a couple of posts outside the "flower Beds" and everything else "Clumbsy flame" (in how I came up with Smile)
It's true. And guess why it happened? By the way, congratulations with a creative name.

Остров

Post by Остров » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And then use Milena is a features of human perception that have been known to the ancient Romans and successfully used them for crowd control.
Hmm. You first used the term, Andrew;)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Остров wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:while using the knowledge obtained in the training of NLP.
I'm not big into NLP, although basic knowledge podcherpnul from books. is. I can't say anything about this besides what is already said. Bullying I saw, to be honest. Maybe because they checked in much later.
The knowledge gained when learning NLP is not NLP itself. NLP is first and foremost a systematic approach to person based on the deeply humane principles and taking into account both internal and external "psihopatologija". And then use Milena is a features of human perception that have been known to the ancient Romans and successfully used them for crowd control.
exactly.. especially the "lousy" hints that if this would be the legal aspect of that type it would be possible to "wrestle" more closely concerned with the consequences:)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:39

Interesting..
many forum users do not uksale what they city..
but it would be interesting to know the geography of the forum :)
Suddenly someone in the vicinity.. you can "dock" is sometimes for any total needed :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:55

Pavelp
You are largely correct,but...Wisdom comes after we stuffed a lot of cones,nachinaetsya (just need to ALWAYS draw the appropriate conclusions),will not collapse on the path,coming back maybe...Those books and authors that You have listed...you know if newborn kitten to give meat,he will die,let him first face to SOAK in a bowl of milk,that he would understand that this can be there a while he will eat light food,but then he this is not enough already and gradually move on to harder and give more strength and life energy...I Hope You understand what I mean?...here, everyone is looking for something different,we really are on different levels...well, that's why we're here,to search,to argue,to ask,to share...And about the Universities I absolutely agree :wink:

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Fri Oct 12, 2007 23:36

Dimas

I agree with you, with what you have written. Understood. Again I admit I dramatically put it. Just before writing my first post I have read another flowerbed of Black PR consisting of 10 pages. While reading more and more strengthened in the correctness of their positions, and then poured out. I will say honestly that internally is aware of how to write and was ready to be perceived by the participants of the forum with even more negativity, but I'm glad that everything turned out not quite so. In the topic the topic specified - merge negative, but with the hope that it will sprout something good. Sprout sure, I made conclusions, I am sure that and read for yourself, too, that it took. this subject is needed.

As for the authors of the books that I mentioned, I on the contrary, it seems that these books are just the most simple and accessible to better define themselves.

So much in life you can really accept and understand only stuffed bumps if I had everything very smoothly, I would have to discover these "pages" and knowledge. But now I'm very grateful experienced. Moreover, when just come to the point, then such openings literally everything in life helps, the main thing only to want to understand this.

Lily
please do not salivates in the corner. I didn't want that, right :oops:

Andrei Patrushev, always open and ready to give advice to all and capable of withstanding any attack. What is written above the forum, before and after my message correctly. But sometimes these things are not something that is not fair, but absurd. Let's be more careful before you criticize or Express something, better look at your world and then the issues will become clearer position clearer, the answers will come correct and so on.

Thank you and good luck.
:)

Остров

Post by Остров » Sat Oct 13, 2007 0:43

Managed me in the morning... :)
ПавелП wrote: let's be more careful before you criticize or Express something, better look at your world and then the issues will become clearer position clearer, the answers will come correct and so on.
Your words would be Yes to Your own ears! :ay Once on this forum I'm not going to criticize, and especially to teach, and in truth, the didactic tone, with whom I came in here to explain, I is not inherent. Work with the chief editor of the newspaper, but not used to being edifying, even with their subordinates. Well distinguished, where there is healthy criticism, and where -- carping. I must admit that much of what I had to say here and listen to his address and the address of other people-this is the real criticism. However, I do not tolerate blind worship and blind faith. Therefore, what I said -- it was at least honest. No Mercantile purposes I did not pursue, and even more, not playing to the audience, not padaliniai, it's not in my rules, because I know, want trust, want-no. Therefore, "in your world" for example, I looked, I assure You, Paul:)
ПавелП wrote:stop you drives analyze and nonsense to write about freezing, crashes and other nonsense
Well done, if with a particularly impressionable natures happen mind Games?) But the fact the teacher in the kindergarten, to prevent mischief, if necessary, to give to the Pope is not overly flared, Yes snot wipe them.

And is it absurd? Well, it so happened that in the corner put all the crowd, which is not very sensible :D

And yet, I'm sure all will be fine)

With even greater respect...

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:58

The last time the forum was similar to the fido7.EN.castaneda, where periodically, due to the fact that the doctrine involves getting rid of self-importance (FSI), in all seriousness there discussion of the type:

1: friends, what kind of practice can be discussed, if you have a CDA - just look at yourself!!!

2: and you're the smart one? - here you have it looks like CzW is just incredible, just to teach all climb!

3: Yes, you are, apparently, both with excessive FSI, - to settle personal scores in front of the whole conference!

4: the people - better to take an example from me - here I am - a really polite, modest, keep it safe - unlike some...

5: there will be enough flame to breed - got already!

6: in the preview is not a flame, and the discussion of one of the aspects of great teaching and a second for all do not speak, - watch CzW!

7: fuck you in the ... (optional), I will unsubscribe from you!

8: evading, just could not overcome the CDA - I think, - better than others?

9: you're all Fuckers! ha ha ha! (I write to help you defeat the CDA - keep track of your emotions)

10: you goof! and ... and ... and ...! not counting the fact that you have a clearly - excessive CDA, obmaterit all time decided!

11: etc. - continued self-sustaining discussions

and so forth, around 1000 times, with slight variations
(not counting the trivial verbal battles X vs Y, consisting on average of 10000-20000 posts for each pair of competing)

PS this post should be attributed to category 1 (or - 5)
P. P. S. you can continue the scenario and improvisation
P. P. P. S. :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:13

Jedi
:lol: :o :ap )))))!!!! az

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:14

Addition:

This kind of discussion is impossible to stop, because any message written with such purpose, automatically gets into one of these categories will cause a reaction, according to the script, maintaining the General discussion.

To unsubscribe from the conference is possible only by recognizing his own arrogance and excessive FSI, which indicate that you are unable to follow the great teachings.

Only one thing remained enthusiastic to participate in the discussion, according to the scenario and a selected role :)

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:21

Forgot to describe a universal answer, applicable in any place of the script, and contributing to a significant increase in the number of posts:

N: that's it! .......(a couple of pages of text)........ - and I so think!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:25

Алексей А wrote:I Want to ask the owners of the forum.Don't you think that focusing on "black PR",engaging in open discussion with "Trolls",you do anti-advertising site, and the subject of AVS.Anyone new coming to stay with the feeling as a joke "... spoon we found,but the sediment remained bad..."
Yes, Alexey, You are right, of course... But the process has begun and will continue... currently we have 1000 visitors a day is (if I am not mistaken, of course). That is why we created the Bed so as not to interfere with the normal discussion topics.

Остров

Post by Остров » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:37

That's it! .......(a couple of pages of text. No.. Not a couple! Four pages of text! :)

and I so think!

Personally, my CDA, in this case -- Cheeseshop!!!! Che trifles something? :D

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Oct 13, 2007 13:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote: currently we have 1000 visitors a day is (if I am not mistaken, of course). That is why we created the Bed so as not to interfere with the normal discussion topics.
By the way, more than half of these visitors are just programs that search engine robots, various parsers, scanners, etc.. :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 21:31

Corrected. The website has 1000 people a day, they are people, not robots. Just many until now do not reach.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 15:42

Island wrote:And that's about Zeland -- brand W..PU right!

Seeland compiler.You know, but kompilierte the program correctly(the same book) a lot of cases it is necessary.So respect him.Kant ISI you or Blavatsky also compilatory Polese was.In fact traction of information in the world is not present.This is my field of interest,but!It compile properly Packed gives it the promotion of mass education, not orders, medals, award. The more he asks for nothing, no groups, fees for courses and other matters. The fee for the Scripture what could be more noble.And curve prog(book) curve compilation thousands of times bodø innovation, but that is its strength.
This is an objective process, and its development.It's nothing personal.At least Polarny he began.So the GENERAL won the CASE.Leave these emotions of the time 95 That DOS is cool, but Windows is for Lamers.But now we communicate with you in this environment and not FIDO conferences.(heard of those?). Personal power Zeland led him to what he gave.Would give the other one more question.

Остров

Post by Остров » Sun Oct 14, 2007 15:56

Бокасса wrote:At least Polarny he began.So the GENERAL won the CASE.Leave these emotions of the time 95 That DOS is cool, but Windows is for Lamers.
Indeed, I got excited. It happens:) as for "literacy" of compilance this, of course, one could argue, but I won't.

Here the dispute concerns not even the quality the very product, IMHO, and -- taste preferences. Someone who likes the classics, some jazz, and someone other than pop no more perceives.

Tastes are known, do not argue.

Бокасса

Post by Бокасса » Sun Oct 14, 2007 16:00

Since no buttons to remove or fix have to duplicate.Sorry.
Island wrote:And that's about Zeland -- brand W..PU right!

Seeland compiler.You know, but kompilierte the program correctly(the same book) a lot of cases it is necessary.So respect him.Kant Oh, you or Blavatsky also compilers was pohlesche.The only difference from the previous authors is the lack of references. In fact new information in the world is not present.This is my field of interest,but!It compile properly Packed gives it the promotion of mass education, not orders, medals, award. The more he asks for nothing, no groups, fees for courses and other matters. The fee for the Scripture what could be more noble.And curve prog(book) curve compilation thousands of times bodø innovation, but this is her "power" failures.
This is an objective process, and its development.It's nothing personal.At least Polarny he began.So the GENERAL won the CASE.Express these emotions "dedicated" computer geeks times 95 That DOS is cool, but Windows is for Lamers.But now we communicate with you in this environment and not FIDO conferences.(heard of those?). Personal power Zeland led him to what he gave.Would give the other one more question.