BLACK PR

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 0:13

Влад wrote:the Original logic.
Thank you) Blame human irrationality (which is what was meant?) -- in my opinion, it is to compliment him:)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 0:17

Остров wrote:
Влад wrote:the Original logic. If someone chooses to Spud you with a baseball bat in an entrance or knock you the Windows in the apartment every evening you will have the same understanding. Because this person also has the right to choose Laughing
Of course, as one who was hilled in the entrance;). I don't believe in coincidence. Do you think the bricks accidentally falling on an accidental head accidental passers-by? 8)

(Don't like to judge, but to provoke tricky matters-enjoying)
and You come off a mustache :?
Because it does not take into account more powerful actions.
Take it immediately - the war... the Holocaust ... the racism. fascism..
and You as the subject which oppressed.. Your fantasies will vanish in 1 second..
There is a common understanding and the necessary protection. The balance of this is quite clear when you ask yourself questions about yourself.. and not the opposite person..
for example if you think "well, he's little" or "well, he's not so smart" type, or "well no wonder "...
if initially, You personally did nothing to him (well, type there money away.. well, or broke a window :lol: ).. then there is no need to go into the wilds on which You are referring..
But to ask questions yourself "how much will it harm my health.. life.. of personality" and if there is a threat.. then the bully should be put in place.. at least if his sanity will be held and options with words (many options for a peaceful solution to the situation) .. well, insanity.. you can charge and turnips :roll:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 11, 2007 0:24

Евгений Кош wrote: well, insanity.. you can charge and turnips :roll:
:ay Support!

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 11, 2007 0:32

Евгений Кош wrote:especially when she wrote that it is IMPORTANT to remember all the dreams.. I realized that all very badly.
Eugene then I also in tears, to me it is also VERY IMPORTANT, it's part of my practice.
:lol:
And chills, described by Milena, I also have experienced after the Conductor, but I had felt when you were relaxed and not make a tragedy.
:)

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 11, 2007 0:38

Остров wrote:I don't believe in coincidence. Do you think the bricks accidentally falling on an accidental head accidental passers-by? 8)
I do not believe in randomness, everything has a cause.
There are reasons and that I will not respect this choice, remembering that everyone has a right to it and slapped the jug forward. :lol:
And these reasons on the surface.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:01

Влад wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:especially when she wrote that it is IMPORTANT to remember all the dreams.. I realized that all very badly.
Eugene then I also in tears, to me it is also VERY IMPORTANT, it's part of my practice.
And chills, described by Milena, I also have experienced after the Conductor, but I had felt when you were relaxed and not make a tragedy.
1) I guess I really misunderstood something.. or not so smart.. because You are or remember a dream or don't remember.. so for You it wasn't important.. because the result or remember it or not. Your option is compounded by the fact that people really ALL dreams can not remember.. (the word ALL is highlighted). And those that remember You and remember :) (at first glance - pun intended.. but kind of understandable).. and in the "Explorer" all phrases permit.. to get something you need to let him go..
2) chills - this is not an Explorer.. it's different.. my guess is that the consequences of attempts increased self-control ( in order not to miss important or to prevent something).. I'm here now "Kurils" and in a state of relaxation includes quite fast and stable ( in most cases).. and as this is a very pleasant warmth throughout the body (including the fingers on the limbs, nose, ears, crown, EVERYTHING, without exception).. pleasantness.. sometimes tingling across the surface of the skin. and can necessary part of the body to do even a little warmer and move this heat through the body ... anywhere you want.. the main thing is not to zatihnet pleasure :)

In order to understand I relax or not.. in the beginning bought the mental game.. trained and rides "chip".. now to get them (games) sooo rare.. but I was willing to sacrifice the money in order to understand how I feel the REAL relaxation and not with a thought (like think relaxed and really - in a state of terrible tension).

now maybe You have the same problem pioneer..<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:17

PS another thought.. at the very beginning of work with mental games.. what hands are cold, when strain.. (there is a sensor on the fingers is worn).. maybe just chills associated with the voltage.. is It necessary to check..
fact - a lot of "supermen" has broken off on the mental games.. here to steal the ball in the clouds is without question (tension/excitement).. as soon as I put him on the finger sensor and turned the first test..
but to return at least to a place without preparation and training, no one could:)

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:12

Your option is compounded by the fact that people really ALL dreams can not remember.. (the word ALL is highlighted).
Depends on a person, perhaps someone remembers all the dreams that someone does not lose consciousness from evening to morning, being present in my dreams as an observer. To practice lucid dreaming, you must remember dreams, the more the better. If the handler for someone else is a hindrance, well, or this man himself came to believe that the blame the Conductor, then I would have left it until the end of practice. On the contrary I helped.

Have the chills started by the end of a trance state when I lost control and could not direct heat, then woke up in this state.

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:54

Good morning, everyone.
Евгений Кош wrote:if initially, You personally did nothing to him (well, type there money away.. well, or broke a window Laughing ).. no need to go deep into the wilds on which You are referring..
Oooo, how it all started)) in this case You yourself Seeland, which, apparently, here all respect, can't explain that how and what grows, and what is and how does the law of causality.
Влад wrote:There are reasons and that I will not respect this choice, remembering that everyone has a right to it and slapped the jug forward. Laughing
And these reasons on the surface.
So I gave one already) to Do at the time psychoanalysis was once) But the choice was made as they did me. Another thing. what a lesson we both learned.

You guys where I read that I urge you to stand still and expose your cheek when you are attacked?))

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But still I want to note that I, to put it mildly, touches (try to improve) when around the conductor starts to wind all the mystique.
I want to add: do not make yourself an idol.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:55

Влад wrote:
Your option is compounded by the fact that people really ALL dreams can not remember.. (the word ALL is highlighted).
Depends on a person, perhaps someone remembers all the dreams that someone does not lose consciousness from evening to morning, being present in my dreams as an observer. To practice lucid dreaming, you must remember dreams, the more the better. If the handler for someone else is a hindrance, well, or this man himself came to believe that the blame the Conductor, then I would have left it until the end of practice. On the contrary I helped.

Have the chills started by the end of a trance state when I lost control and could not direct heat, then woke up in this state.
1) I am of course here Paz :) because it's all subjective.
2)hmm.. I don't know what to say.. relaxation thing is usually pleasant.. and the next TRANS - I just fell asleep.. well, or were included in other altered States :) well, or if I may say so - was a failure.. and MOST IMPORTANT - I do not need to DIRECT the heat.. it there originally.. so I'm not probems that You have a condition that requires constant monitoring of the direction of heat.. for me - IMHO this is clearly not a relaxed state..

3) You still try mentales.. Maybe someone from forumyan living in Your city who bought him.. just try it a couple of times to check how You relax and how You tense up.. get the feeling-awareness of this process.. I think they will help You cool.. ..

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:23

Image Image Image Image Image

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:12

Hi Siberian girl:)

Lily, do not be so hard to get upset) it is Better to smile the smile of the Buddha, it's magical)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:07

Остров wrote:You guys where I read that I urge you to stand still and expose your cheek when you are attacked?))
You have overdone it with the juggling :)
You write "so I try not to judge".. ie giving forumanal to understand that "judge not".. and on the other side you write what I quoted from above. (type and where I told You not to judge?).. in General, pulling people..

Any blow to the melon enemy :roll: this is the real mob :ay
Here are Your words and entered in the forumyan doubt.. with one hand as if You "judge not" and on the other hand when it is not averse to lynching to do:) personally, I choose the middle ground.. :) not too far in the raids but also in the melon - always welcome :) Yes, like there was a man called Buddha :) who rides such a thing:)

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:00

Евгений Кош wrote:in General, pulling people..
seriously??!!! :lol: You are only responsible for yourself or on behalf and by order? Why are you so soderjanie something?))) And who told You that I didn't mind?)) I'm just against lynching, I'm not the ultimate truth, as well as negative, rather ironically refer to those who consider themselves such, and fancies himself a Mission :) although I do not judge them)) I, by the way, is familiar with the topic of sectarianism, and I know not by hearsay about all the latter-day guru, which of the house people go. But it is their karma and their choice. And not for You to judge them and not me:)

In the melon, as You put it, can give, it's true, I confess:) I Guess we need to work on yourself, to Wake up and keep track with what for me could do such a thing to happen, how I'm drawn to someone I had to stop off at this very melon)) If it is possible to do without this cost. So that You cringe, Eugene:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:07

Остров wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:But still I want to note that I, to put it mildly, touches (try to improve) when around the conductor starts to wind all the mystique.
I want to add: do not make yourself an idol.
Yes, I'm on life always ridiculed the creation of an idol and distrusted by the authorities, trying to rely on his experience and mine, to crystallize the truth of contrary opinions. And I would like to get me perceived as some guru.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote: And I would like to get me perceived as some guru.
The words of a true GURU :lol:
But seriously, Andrew, I personally do not belong to You (I think the regulars of the forum too) as to a Guru. Just You, in your own words and actions, have earned AGROMNOE RESPECT with our side. :o
So keep :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:20

Влад wrote:
Well, the chills, the chills strife... During sleep, for example, the body temperature drops during deep relaxation too, why people get cold. But there was "deadly cold" and pain, "as the cold water". Such feelings are usually always worth the psychological trauma associated with physical trauma.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:18, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:27

Влад wrote:

When I worked in the lab, came to us a German tool and there in the package was a cardboard, and on it in large letters was written: "If you already clicked all the buttons but the device still does not work - read at last the instruction!"

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:31

Остров wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:in General, pulling people..
seriously??!!! :lol: You are only responsible for yourself or on behalf and by order? Why are you so soderjanie something?))) And who told You that I didn't mind?)) I'm just against lynching, I'm not the ultimate truth, as well as negative, rather ironically refer to those who consider themselves such, and fancies himself a Mission :) although I do not judge them)) I, by the way, is familiar with the topic of sectarianism, and I know not by hearsay about all the latter-day guru, which of the house people go. But it is their karma and their choice. And not for You to judge them and not me:)

In the melon, as You put it, can give, it's true, I confess:) I Guess we need to work on yourself, to Wake up and keep track with what for me could do such a thing to happen, how I'm drawn to someone I had to stop off at this very melon)) If it is possible to do without this cost. So that You cringe, Eugene:)
it seems the topic has exhausted itself.
it turns out that those who give in the forehead - your - Mission.
but You too can give - but You're not the Messiah 8)
these surveys in Your logic at the moment, I'm not interested because of the importance of other interests :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:44

Image Image Image :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:47

Остров wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Well, I'm from their posts do not refuse an opinion on the posts Milena has not changed
Judge not, that ye be not judged:) But I guess You've never been in the position of the person against whom time configured everything:) Adequate reaction neither the one nor from that side in such cases, should not be expected. Do not take said, as a rebuke.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Another issue that prompted the man to such actions...
It can be a) complexes b) the desire to be understood C) fear of being misunderstood, d), d)... and so on...
Yes, and I was not just...when you understand everything you understand everything,it's like conformism...IMHO

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:54

Dimas wrote:.when you understand everything you understand everything,it's like conformism...
when you understand everything you understand everything without words,it's like telepathy... :shock:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:12

ШДен wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: And I would like to get me perceived as some guru.
The words of a true GURU :lol:
But seriously, Andrew, I personally do not belong to You (I think the regulars of the forum too) as to a Guru. Just You, in your own words and actions, have earned AGROMNOE RESPECT with our side. :o
So keep :ay
This is true.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:14

Pavel
I have a few more mean...