BLACK PR

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Арч

Post by Арч » Wed Jan 23, 2008 22:31

I'm just sniffing(though that a sin to conceal,then are too lazy to go check that wages are skipping fast) to these mind machines for Your drives in one. But I want to say: the dog barks - the wind carries. Don't worry, there will always be those who are jealous.I honestly am glad, as a way of earning money which You use, in my opinion is more like a hobby or even some thing for the soul,because the money could be more simple and regular things.
Such as Achtung, which will only give all the dirt will mix, you need to ban immediately and without trials :evil:
How many of You on this forum good words heard, how many new words learned. And how many times have You seen that the same questions are answered...well I can't imagine that You would do it only for profit did...for me it seems You are a soul work, and for me this is the main indicator of the sincerity of the person. az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 23, 2008 22:43

Арч wrote:I'm just sniffing(though that a sin to conceal,then are too lazy to go check that wages are skipping fast) to these mind machines for Your drives in one. But I want to say: the dog barks - the wind carries. Don't worry, there will always be those who are jealous.I honestly am glad, as a way of earning money which You use, in my opinion is more like a hobby or even some thing for the soul,because the money could be more simple and regular things.
Such as Achtung, which will only give all the dirt will mix, you need to ban immediately and without trials :evil:
How many of You on this forum good words heard, how many new words learned. And how many times have You seen that the same questions are answered...well I can't imagine that You would do it only for profit did...for me it seems You are a soul work, and for me this is the main indicator of the sincerity of the person. az
Thank you! :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:47

Джим wrote:by the Way, Albus there are lots of cheap BW CD without words. Anyway, it was early in the year. With the catalogue and annotations.
And I have all the disks but Patrushev annotated or why not Just describe all of the drives . And what is it attached or priobretayutsya. :oops:

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Wed Sep 03, 2008 16:58

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Джим wrote:by the Way, Albus there are lots of cheap BW CD without words. Anyway, it was early in the year. With the catalogue and annotations.
And I have all the disks but Patrushev annotated or why not Just describe all of the drives . And what is it attached or priobretayutsya. :oops:
If you click on the link in any message Patrushev, then you will be happy, however...

АлексЭйвон

dependence

Post by АлексЭйвон » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:53

Hope to get an answer to my question :aa

Can a person remain free from mind machines,there will be no dependence bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: addiction

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:52

АлексЭйвон wrote:I Hope to get an answer to my question :aa

Can a person remain free from mind machines,there will be no dependence bc
Since 1958, such effects are not observed.:)

Химера

Post by Химера » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:55

it's not dangerous , yeah :ay

Всеволод Ильин

Post by Всеволод Ильин » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:16

Any art, especially unconventional, has always provoked fierce debate. I think it just has a right to exist, that's all!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2010 17:09

IMHO all this flood not on a subject !!! :roll: :lol:
(I know that humble)

Гость2

Post by Гость2 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 17:13

Anonymous wrote:IMHO all this flood not on a subject !!! :roll: :lol:
(I know that humble)
He knows! Already found a dictionary! :lol: