Session editors

Installation and discussion
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Session editors

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 18:57

On www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm you can download the editor sessions for your mind machines and new session.

Ольга В.

Post by Ольга В. » Tue Nov 04, 2008 17:50

I have a machine MindSpa and nothing works even the connection to the computer does not install (though all the cords are), not to mention the new fix sessions. :cry:

Maybe someone had this problem with MindSpa?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 05, 2008 17:20

Ольга В. wrote:my MindSpa machine and nothing works, even the connection to the computer does not install (though all the cords are), not to mention the new fix sessions. :cry:

Maybe someone had this problem with MindSpa?

Thanks in advance for your help.
You are all right - as it should be. :?

Ольга В.

Post by Ольга В. » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:55

Thanks, will download. But still my PC the machine does not see!!! Can I have any ndudi drivers missing? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 06, 2008 16:46

Ольга В. wrote:Thanks, will download. But still my PC the machine does not see!!! Can I have any ndudi drivers missing? :roll:
The computer does not need to see the car.

Ольга В.

Post by Ольга В. » Thu Nov 06, 2008 19:28

How, then session to upload. When I tried to do it through the program, to me it says that there is no link with the machine.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 06, 2008 19:36

Ольга В. wrote:how, then session to upload. When I tried to do it through the program, to me it says that there is no link with the machine.
With what program?

Ольга В.

Post by Ольга В. » Fri Nov 07, 2008 23:32

I put the MindSpa PDSW 1.3. And she writes to me (in the bottom right corner) no connected :(

канар

Post by канар » Fri Nov 28, 2008 0:54

Is it possible to upload a session into Proteus via Light/Sound Librarian (this machine is not in the devices list)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:10

канар wrote:is it Possible to upload a session into Proteus via Light/Sound Librarian (this machine is not in the devices list)?
No, your editor (free included).

канар

Post by канар » Fri Dec 05, 2008 22:35

Andrew, thanks for the reply.
And whether it is possible still as that to convert to manual, for example, Your say session, to be used on Proteus.
The parameters of the Proteus editor and LSLib are somewhat different, and the uninitiated, like me, to understand not so easy.
Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 06, 2008 13:36

канар wrote:Andrew, thanks for the reply.
And whether it is possible still as that to convert to manual, for example, Your say session, to be used on Proteus.
The parameters of the Proteus editor and LSLib are somewhat different, and the uninitiated, like me, to understand not so easy.
Thanks in advance.
It is unlikely to succeed 100%, in Proteus dual binaural beats appear to be missing, or they are there as something different done (looked for a long time - I can't remember exactly :)).

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:01

I understand,just a tiny question, where harnessed horse, in this wonderful tractor, or in other words, if the sessions for the mind Spa???

Борис Ильич

Post by Борис Ильич » Fri Mar 13, 2009 19:22

Good afternoon, Andrey!
When you first download session to improve vision single file for mind the car was divided into two sessions - morning and evening.
When the secondary boot into another machine that did not happen.
What is the matter?
Sincerely,
Boris (lerner-bc@list.ru)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 14, 2009 13:47

Борис Ильич wrote:Good afternoon, Andrey!
When you first download session to improve vision single file for mind the car was divided into two sessions - morning and evening.
When the secondary boot into another machine that did not happen.
What is the matter?
Sincerely,
Boris (lerner-bc@list.ru)
Hello!
Just by mistake You took the wrong files.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 14, 2009 13:48

Anonymous wrote:I got it,just a small question, where harnessed horse, in this wonderful tractor, or in other words, if the sessions for the mind Spa???
In MindSpa, as far as I know, there are no binaural beats. About the new version, but I don't know.

Павел(Гость)

Post by Павел(Гость) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:07

Hello.
Tell me, please, what should be changed in the session(e.g. d3), the light in the glasses was constantly burning? Ie no flicker.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 22, 2009 13:28

Павел(Гость) wrote:Hello.
Tell me, please, what should be changed in the session(e.g. d3), the light in the glasses was constantly burning? Ie no flicker.
It is impossible (can only be completely removed). Why?

Павел(Гость)

Post by Павел(Гость) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 17:39

It's impossible (can only be completely removed).
It's a shame :(
why?
Read your article "Comprehending infinity", I decided to try.
But I can't find any source of the light to sit in front of the lamp is not convenient. Wanted to use for this goggles the mind-machine.

By the way, because, in the breathing sessions, the light does not flicker.
And if you do not change,but to create a special session. It does not matter what the sound is. Is this possible?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 22, 2009 18:30

Павел(Гость) wrote:
It's impossible (can only be completely removed).
It's a shame :(
why?
Read your article "Comprehending infinity", I decided to try.
But I can't find any source of the light to sit in front of the lamp is not convenient. Wanted to use for this goggles the mind-machine.

By the way, because, in the breathing sessions, the light does not flicker.
And if you do not change,but to create a special session. It does not matter what the sound is. Is this possible?
It is hardly possible to achieve high-quality condition without the scattering of the screen (by the way, you can colorless reflectors off the bike to adjust )). In This case it's simple: make the frequency of the beating 42Гц, duty cycle (duty cycle) - 70, any sound, for example 330Гц with pink noise. In this case, neither the light nor the sound frequency to influence the will, and pink noise still the same ganzfeld, only for the ears. :)
Good luck!.

Павел(Гость)

Post by Павел(Гость) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 19:34

Andrew, for the tip thank you very much. :D
it is Hardly possible to achieve high-quality condition without the scattering of the screen (by the way, you can colorless reflectors off the bike to adjust )).
Do you mean that the light from points of the mind-machine will be too narrow?
And for breaks between points and halves of ping-pong you need to have the reflectors?

And You use(used) the effect ganzfeld? If so, how and when posi what?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 22, 2009 20:10

Павел(Гость) wrote:Andrew, for the tip thank you very much. :D
it is Hardly possible to achieve high-quality condition without the scattering of the screen (by the way, you can colorless reflectors off the bike to adjust )).
Do you mean that the light from points of the mind-machine will be too narrow?
And for breaks between points and halves of ping-pong you need to have the reflectors?

And You use(used) the effect ganzfeld? If so, how and when posi what?
Either the bulbs or the reflectors...
I myself tried it for a week (half of balls and a 500W lamp with a mirror reflector), as long as the lamp I have not burned... Since then and not even tried. On the one hand, of course, interesting, but is it too hot... :)

Ег!с

Post by Ег!с » Thu Apr 09, 2009 15:16

Compared Sessi for pulse and new. in some there is a difference in the segment duration, Duty Cycle and Phase ramp. The result of the comparison in the picture (at the top of the pulse down from Nova)
LS Designer does not understand the Duty Cycle as in the file from new and does not display such a value, as well as Phase ramp.
Why?

PS LS Designer for pulse is the same as for Nova, only newer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 09, 2009 20:47

Ег!с wrote:Compare Sessi for pulse and new. in some there is a difference in the segment duration, Duty Cycle and Phase ramp. The result of the comparison in the picture (at the top of the pulse down from Nova)
LS Designer does not understand the Duty Cycle as in the file from new and does not display such a value, as well as Phase ramp.
Why?

PS LS Designer for pulse is the same as for Nova, only newer.
There is not the same. Innerpulse some values (just the Duty Cycle and something else) have a different segmentation. Therefore, to translate files from one format to another they just need to resave in the appropriate editor.

Ег!с

Post by Ег!с » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37

From my previous post can be clearly seen that in the sessions, almost all the segments differ in the Duty Cycle plus 28 and 30 segments of different Phase Ramp. Compare programs...
(pulse Nova from top to bottom)
...see no difference except the duration of the first segment.
Moreover, the discreteness of the Duty Cycle of both programs are the same, and the Phase Ramp just do not give izmenyaet