have added new sessions for enerpulse, what's next?

Installation and discussion
Павел
have added new sessions for enerpulse, what's next?

Post by Павел » Tue Mar 20, 2007 23:55

According to the manual, uploaded the new session of A. Patrushev. But I don't know how to see them on the device. Nothing new on the display pojavili. Where they determined interpuls? How to mark if it is done manually. :roll: .

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 21, 2007 0:04

Session will be under the letters U1,U2,U3.

Павел

Post by Павел » Wed Mar 21, 2007 0:16

Albus thank you for the quick response. Flipped through everything, but U is not found.
The instructions were carried out accurately. The program captured the device, it highlighted how many sessions you can download.
What to do? :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:21

Click select leaf categories of sessions until you find "U" (this is a small icon, lower figure). If not, you can repeat the procedure of pumping.
I recommend to all beginners session i2 (improve) is a pure alpha seshia, each time with a new structure.
Innerpulse comes with the original setting of sinusoidal signals for points (for deep meditation is very good), but if you switch it to digital signals (see manual), then the session will be much more interesting and stimulating the creative imagination (is a perfect combination for the alpha sessions).

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 22:41

"Innerpulse comes with the original setting of sinusoidal signals for points (for deep meditation is very good), but if you switch it to digital signals (see manual), then the session will be much more interesting and stimulating the creative imagination (is a perfect combination for the alpha sessions)."

Do I understand correctly: should oSS sine switch square at the odC?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 22, 2007 17:58

Pavel wrote:"Innerpulse comes with the original setting of sinusoidal signals for points (for deep meditation is very good), but if you switch it to digital signals (see manual), then the session will be much more interesting and stimulating the creative imagination (is a perfect combination for the alpha sessions)."

Do I understand correctly: should oSS sine switch square at the odC?
You are absolutely right.

Ерлан

Post by Ерлан » Fri Mar 23, 2007 15:53

I couldn't find in the manual how to switch innerpulse sinusoidal signals to digital? please explain in more detail the steps.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Mar 23, 2007 18:14

>I couldn't find in the manual how to switch innerpulse sinusoidal signals to digital? please explain in more detail the steps.

read the English manual

I clearly understood that to confirm odC square you have to press PLAY? just under the first pancake perenial a bunch of buttons until I reached this option, maybe I'm spoiled from the sessions?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Mar 24, 2007 0:26

Oh, hell no,how many nuances...I did not know about modes, nothing..Urgently probyvat!!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 24, 2007 16:39

Click SELECT to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus).

At the same time you can make a fun session i2 (and all others improve). To do this, you can not press the PLAY button after the previous settings, and the SELECT button to choose the submenu icS, where the DOWN button to select the value "15". If You decided to do it with "0" then goto oPL as described above.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sat Mar 24, 2007 17:54

I have Innerpulse buttons UP, DOWN to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY;click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)

By the way, every time you log on to oPL, the program proceeds to standard oFc. And the "press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)" sets the function of PPr in the category of favorite (with the inclusion of Innerpulse always starts with it) :idea:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 24, 2007 18:47

Yes: press UP, DOWN, and SELECT not to choose the PPr, click on PLAY - so accurate.

It is possible to go in PPr and put there your favorite session and click twice PLAY. It is possible to exit from oPL, press PLAY once, then turn off and turn on the machine.

Наталия

Post by Наталия » Sat Oct 13, 2007 15:41

Several times themselves have gone all injected session in the display when you turn on appear letters Fni. How can we avoid this? And that already was worn out to upload :cry:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 11, 2008 16:58

but I'm also not cut and where is the description of built-in sessions Andrei Patrushev... and then I put 8 sessions on innerpulse... then listening to several times... there are three spokes 2 vertical, one horizontal at the bottom and goes 01, 02, 03.... so to eight and today turns out that I happen to have a week specifically to confuse morning and evening session... ie. ignorance of the evening included the morning and Vice versa... and the rest C01 d01 E01 E05 F01 WHAT kind of SESSION WHERE they DESCRIPTION AND WHAT THEY ARE FINALLY??? where to see the real description for these sessions??? E it I guess to boost energy??? Since this is a dream??? CECE tak d session???

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 11, 2008 17:00

maybe I'm just stupid specifically, but I would like to understand... yesterday started to watch even where the frequency of the crawl...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 11, 2008 19:59

Идущая вперед wrote:but I'm also not cut and where is the description of built-in sessions Andrei Patrushev... and then I put 8 sessions on innerpulse... then listening to several times... there are three spokes 2 vertical, one horizontal at the bottom and goes 01, 02, 03.... so to eight and today turns out that I happen to have a week specifically to confuse morning and evening session... ie. ignorance of the evening included the morning and Vice versa... and the rest C01 d01 E01 E05 F01 WHAT kind of SESSION WHERE they DESCRIPTION AND WHAT THEY ARE FINALLY??? where to see the real description for these sessions??? E it I guess to boost energy??? Since this is a dream??? CECE tak d session???
If you load the session in the editor, then click "view" you can find "session deskription" and it will open up a description. The library has the right button "Show Session", when clicked, opens the session and below you can see a window with a description.
What You downloaded, it seems to me irrelevant. :?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 24, 2008 17:52

Andrei Patrushev
It is difficult if not Andrew, could you create a FAQ page on these nuances. Che, well, very interesting, but nifiga not clear.
What gives these odC oFc and how selected sessions to do them. Finally, you can zaputatsya in the taps.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 21:10

In Lslib when connecting InterPlus program does not show the session that I set before (them 4). I can't check what I've ustanovil or to remove them. Can only set 21 session.
How do I see what I installed or remove before you installed in Lslib?