FAQ on installing new sessions in your car

Installation and discussion
Константин
FAQ on installing new sessions in your car

Post by Константин » Fri May 19, 2006 2:59

1.Downloaded from http://www.photosonix.com/ the program LSlib and new session that you want to install.
2.Install the program on your computer.The machine connected to the computer using the cord that is included.One end of komovskogo port,the second in the car at the Jack points(L)
3.Turn on the machine,run the program.
4.In the upper panel of the program, select File,then New,in the box Device, select the type of your machine.Then click Download,Select com port-note the room involved you port and press the Chek System Connection.After these steps, the program zahavaet your machine and will show how many sessions of how many segments can be set.
5.Next press Add Session,select and note the sessions that you want to install.
6.And the last stage-again, click Download and choose from four items:
Download Session(Append)-set one session before adding it to the set
Download Library (Append)-set all sessions on your list,adding them to the previously installed
Download Session(Clear)-set a single session, removing the first set
Download Library (Clear)-install all the sessions on your list,removing the previously installed software.
Thus to delete all previously set session you will not be able-will always be at least one,as the old Erasure occurs only when you install a new one.(I don't see any problems)
In the final all these steps, you will see the fun of running lights to your car(at least in the InnerPulse exactly 8) ) and the indicator will show how many sessions you have installed.To continue working press the Play button on the machine.
Thank you for your attention.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 19, 2006 3:28

My mother told me: "Learn English, useful...", but not listening to I mother... :oops:
Thank You, Konstantin! Explained the "genius" :roll: !
And then I was tortured to dig the comp and the machine!

Константин

Post by Константин » Fri May 19, 2006 3:36

Hmm...as experience shows-mother the result is always right :mrgreen:

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:31

When loading sessions in the Nova pro 100 has some features:
after paragraph 5 in the SESSION window TYPE need to select the section of the library sessions,which will load the installed session.After downloading they will appear in the selected section after the built-in sessions.They will have their numbers with a dot , starting with the first.

Герман

Post by Герман » Fri Feb 15, 2008 23:05

Did everything according Your instructions, after loading show the number of sessions, push play, there is a transition to r01.
Where to find the session in the car? all have climbed Help!!!!! bc

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:01

the idea is there.. among other r, d, s, e, and other English letters to appear have : u!!! there are hidden and your session in the order in which they loaded on there.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:14

Герман wrote:All done by Your instructions, after download displayed the number of sessions, push play, there is a transition to r01.
Where to find the session in the car? all have climbed Help!!!!! bc
Depends on the car. Nova Pro 100 session are loaded by category and come with the same letter after built-in, but with a point. In Innerpulse with a small icon U.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 16:01

Sorry, but I don't know in what subject to write his question.
Can't upload new session in Innerpulse.
It's worked before. Now something goes wrong.
One time while trying to upload the session of like writing pumped, changed 25 to 24. On the machine of zagorelas F1 or Phase/Duty, the screen is black. The team is not responding. Of course, I unplug it and then include on the screen Fni (more than n and inverted u). Again unplug and re-plug any of the loaded sessions there (under the letter U)
In LSlib if you try again to connect to the machine writes 25 sessions can be shipped. All sessions in the order (Path Check).
How to reset nastroiki cars I don't know. In Russian there is no such user and in English. nothing is clear, on the forum too, there is no such.
On account of batteries that are partially discharged if they supposedly can't load a session, I saw somewhere on the forum, bought new and still.
Tried different methods of downloads (just adding, replacing and removing previous).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 24, 2008 16:30

Reset to factory settings:
Press all 4 buttons and keep them pressed.
Turn the machine (the button end).
Let go and press the PLAY button while holding the other three buttons pressed.
The machine begins to test and rebooted.
Shut down and start the machine.
Everything is ready.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 17:49

it seems the reset did
(The machine begins to be tested and rebooted), how long to hold three buttons? and how long will be tested?
I let go not the Play and everything started to flash all lights on the dash screen.
When you try to load a session (adding) all fired up F1 and all. I turned it off and nothing. Tried to load a method with the destruction but gave the message Sistem is not found then terminate the Download. Turned off and turned on the screen FCS
Again entered the LSlib says you have 25 sessions available for download!
What's wrong? Who knows?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 24, 2008 18:11

Do exactly as I wrote.
After start of the test can let go of the three buttons.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45

:cry: Nothing came of it. After this procedure, session vserovno do not load. Any way. Neither adding nor removing.
I speak machine proberutsya lights and stay on the same value, the screen is black and nothing more. To remove this condition can only turn off.
Help Andrew Kabankov, more tips here, let me try them all.

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 15:18

Sorry for the obvious question - on another computer, tried session upload?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Nov 25, 2008 15:31

The lights don't have to run you don't overload the machine.
Should zagorelsya EE1 , at the end of the EEP.
Do exactly what I wrote.

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 21:36

Thank you Andrew Kabakov explained what was going to appear on the screen. Maybe I'm too annoying?
This operation I saw in England. instructions! Need on the forum special. to make the theme and describe such simple actions.
Did everything you said appeared EE1 , at the end of the EEP.
But session do not load again. Lslib shows that loaded 24 session began, the car ran okonek and stopped on the RAMP. I again turned it off and turned on the screen F∩i then hit Play in the machine of the loaded sessions no. (tried different session: Patrushev Amacher.LSS and an additional one for Innerpulse)

Ника

Post by Ника » Wed Dec 03, 2008 17:52

And the instructions are in Russian?
I anglitski hard

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 03, 2008 18:34

Ника wrote:And the instructions are in Russian?
I anglitski hard
Yes, of course. :)

Валерий Н

Post by Валерий Н » Sun Dec 14, 2008 18:01

Recently bought InnerPulse, there were some issues. Originally uploaded additional session in the device, but the load order of a particular session is not recorded. According to the instruction above did the reset to factory settings (to clear the memory for additional sessions), but now MM lost mode additional sessions U (when connected to the computer, the editor of the LSD determines InnerPulse MM, and supposedly downloads them, but display download Sessi on InnerPulse is no longer visible and after reboot InnerPulse mode is U for extra sessions and did not find. How to be in this situation?

Стас24

Post by Стас24 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 20:33

To me it was like! So I specifically didn't say the subject in question was unanswered.
I also have uploaded, but the descriptions need to watch Lslib for each session - Show session.
If you want to save session recorded in order, it is better to open Word and descriptions of each session in order of how you loaded to write a list.
It is best not to load more than 5 sessions. As the study of only one session takes up to 3 weeks. And 5 session, both to listen and to wait for a specific outcome is inefficient.
I Have a Problem arose because of problems in the system.
Crashing driver parallel port!

You should be in the system Properties - device Manager (update driver parallel port, or enable/disable). After that I loaded up.
Secondly, I noticed when there were such failures.
If you are in Lslib (only it is possible to load session, and not in LSD) Revealed several sessions for injection into InnerPuls and download method Download Session (append) it is the second session from the list may cause an error of the driver (at least for me).
Well, as it was told somewhere. The batteries have to be charged to a certain level, after which upload session will not succeed.So the batteries should not be discharged more than half.

Валерий Н

Post by Валерий Н » Sun Dec 14, 2008 21:02

re Стас24

The point is that after installing the factory settings and clear memory for more sessions this is the mode U in the InnerPulse does not appear, only the built-in session. Waiting for an answer from the experts.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Dec 14, 2008 22:07

Валерий Н wrote:re Стас24

The point is that after installing the factory settings and clear memory for more sessions this is the mode U in the InnerPulse does not appear, only the built-in session. Waiting for an answer from the experts.
So it should be!

Валерий Н

Post by Валерий Н » Sun Dec 14, 2008 22:55

Understood! Failed to load session due to the fact that the batteries are dead. Connected the power supply and it worked. Thank you all for the comments.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:21

After each boot, sesii innerpulse need to press play! Especially if one is loaded!

лиза

Post by лиза » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:48

People! Can'T upload session Andrei Patrushev pulse. Found the adapter,plugged in, doing everything exactly according to instructions! Fun the lights are flashing, after flashing the machine wrote three funny and very annoying letters. And that's all. The letter U neither before nor after the download not find any. :evil: Tried to load probably a hundred times,reading carefully the user manual and forum. Play after loading press, new batteries, with power supply also tried the recommendation of Andrew Kabankova(cute,by the way,photography :ay although,last also very :) ) the factory reset is also performed. Found another forum that you can try to remove the text from the files. Also tried. AND STILL NOTHING IS LOADING :evil: :evil: :evil: What to do then? Very well want to be uploaded bc bc bc PEOPLE!!!! Tell me who and how with the same crap we fought and I won :?

лиза

Post by лиза » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:50

Well, there must be a way :cry: