Discussion of InnerPulse sessions

Installation and discussion
Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:14

Umka
In my opinion, it's all from fear (of course, the more experienced may have another opinion) that during the session can go something wrong.
I also (mean session of relaxation), when just beginning to use the device, do not...heart palpitations, irritability and indeed, at times, wanted to adjourn the session.
As written the old-timers now that it's only fear! And I agree with them az
For example, I do this (again on the advice of the forum) trying to focus on relaxation and try not to pay attention to what color the lights and sound, doing everything a comfortable level before and trying to get away from it all. And it turns out, the session is relaxation, and lie here and think of what and how!!!

Умка

Post by Умка » Sun Sep 16, 2007 13:46

No, Growing, fear just the same fiction. Had my share of fear already in his time :wink: I already wrote in another topic, what do Wasps have learned to relax and I have a couple of times was WTO -that there is, at first, was a terrible, panicky fear :shock: and while I failed, I have nothing really worked. Even now, however, little fear, but more uncertainty that THERE is. I think with experience it will pass. Therefore, in this case, I'm not afraid, it seems to me that my individual response to alternating. :)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun Sep 16, 2007 18:17

Умка wrote:session R01 at InnerPulse
There is (at least was) such a device, which alternately lit white light in the left and right side points. The clock frequency was present and varied in accordance with the patient's age (the younger the faster), filters (plastic film all colors of the rainbow with a huge variety of shades) was inserted directly into the frame, providing the necessary color.
This device was designed to correct abnormalities of vision and the treatment of strabismus, as in young children and adults. The color and intensity of light was set depending on what you need to achieve.
The patient with open eyes had a certain time (installed on the machine before the session) clearly follow the movements of light.
Kids love videos, because there is a quick frame change, and those who are older, from them is the same reaction as Umki, i.e. :roll: .
Therefore, age-related approach to setting the clock frequency the approach is very competent.
In connection with the foregoing, the question to Andrew:
why not make these little machines, because the people with the weak functions of one eye, and both, a lot, including with strabismus. To this machine to put the appropriate music.
It is not necessary to give the machine the status of health, and the impact - very impressive.
The cost of production of these machines is small (judging even in Soviet times), and the demand will be great.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Sun Sep 16, 2007 21:23

Умка wrote:had my share of fear already in his time :wink: I already wrote in another topic, what do Wasps have learned to relax and I have a couple of times was the WTO
:shock: then don't know what to say :oops:

Maybe a habit or something individual, I guess.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Sep 16, 2007 22:13

Умка wrote:no, Growing, fear just the same fiction. Had my share of fear already in his time :wink: I already wrote in another topic, what do Wasps have learned to relax and I have a couple of times was WTO -that there is, at first, was a terrible, panicky fear :shock: and while I failed, I have nothing really worked. Even now, however, little fear, but more uncertainty that THERE is. I think with experience it will pass. Therefore, in this case, I'm not afraid, it seems to me that my individual response to alternating. :)
I am also of the opinion.. that this internal fear.. It's normal and healthy reaction.. (at the very in the beginning the same troubles were)(unconscious bodily fear - not yours, and your body..) reaction of the physical body is not so difficult to understand --- that here there was something new.. and so active blinking.. the first desire - to protect themselves from the unknown.. because You write "...the Feeling was strange to say the least, not particularly unpleasant or painful but quite disturbing..." ... "...Actually, it seems there was some spasm,..." .. remember what they say - frightened.. :) . "I was unable to control them and I could not determine what state they are,"... fear and panic one thing goes after another.. panic is the first reaction to that - when you know you can't control..
and here is about what You say it, no :) "....now !!!fear!!!(emphasis mine) to repeat this session"

When You have a phenomenon occurring prior to the events, "the separation from the physical body," now You learn what real fear.. the Body twitches sometimes so violently, the horror.
You begin to feel that feet up.. right side of the body - the right shoulder.. and then abruptly bums and it is a sharp jerking of the whole body.. sometimes with rolling waves all over my body.. as I said, knowledgeable people - "don't worry.. it won't release you physical body.. it is afraid of losing you.. afraid that they will die.. is it fear.. continue to work.. it will gradually get used to it, believe that there is nothing to fear and everything will be fine"..<

Умка

Post by Умка » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:08

Eugene Kosh, as I wrote, I had WTO, and if the first can still be called spontaneous (there I have almost taken out of the body), the second was the most that neither is a conscious (then I tried to directly log in the OS, ie controlled the process of falling asleep, catching the line between dream and reality, and broke WTO). And sausage then I nipadetski, was the wildest and vibration, as if a 220V is hooked up, the terrible cold around and felt the movement of his etheric(astral) body from the bottom up, as if cold air blowing on me, and then actually the process of separation. So I don't know a word of fear, was not from fear that with me something can happen, because until the moment of flashing I was very calm (besides, glasses can be removed at any time), but from the fact that if this condition continues, what sense to me to listen to this session unless it relaxes me, and annoying, then had to start all over again. Not that it quite impossible to endure, but still quite frustrating when your eyes are trying to switch places :wink: . But I guess I'll try again to listen to her today, and tomorrow I will write about their feelings.
By the way, I'm not scared :) at least that applies to me.
And in the thoughts of the Lion, I think, is a reasonable idea - I have astigmatism, ie, the right eye I see just wonderful (1) , but the left (-2) and all session left eye light seems brighter than the right.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:12

Умка wrote:Eugene Kosh, as I wrote, I had WTO, and if the first can still be called spontaneous (there I have almost taken out of the body), the second was the most that neither is a conscious (then I tried to directly log in the OS, ie controlled the process of falling asleep, catching the line between dream and reality, and broke WTO). And sausage then I nipadetski, was the wildest and vibration, as if a 220V is hooked up, the terrible cold around and felt the movement of his etheric(astral) body from the bottom up, as if cold air blowing on me, and then actually the process of separation. So I don't know a word of fear, was not from fear that with me something can happen, because until the moment of flashing I was very calm (besides, glasses can be removed at any time), but from the fact that if this condition continues, what sense to me to listen to this session unless it relaxes me, and annoying, then had to start all over again. Not that it quite impossible to endure, but still quite frustrating when your eyes are trying to switch places :wink: . But I guess I'll try again to listen to her today, and tomorrow I will write about their feelings.
By the way, I'm not scared :) at least that applies to me.
And in the thoughts of the Lion, I think, is a reasonable idea - I have astigmatism, ie, the right eye I see just wonderful (1) , but the left (-2) and all session left eye light seems brighter than the right.
Well maybe so.. here may not be associated with visual impairment.. :) ( most likely so).

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Mon Sep 17, 2007 20:35

Умка wrote: I have astigmatism
Me too, but I did not notice similar reactions to the session.
Probably, astigmatism, astigmatism strife...

Умка

Post by Умка » Tue Sep 18, 2007 23:51

Listened to this session again, though the brightness of the points made are very small, the first reaction was the same, but I expecting this effect, I tried to minimize that, however, I realized that it is much easier to carry it all, if you look not directly, but a little chamfering of the eyes down and tried not to look directly into the light, as it were, through them, introducing at the same time, various images, not to dwell in the world. It all brought my discomfort to the patient enough to the minimum, however, sometimes it's blinking again seized me and tried to flatten, but I did it quickly and efficiently to deal with it, so, in principle, the session was much more successful and enjoyable for me than the previous one.
In General, probably, and I will continue to try to experiment on yourself, maybe someday will do it and finally will start to receive from this session only pleasure :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:59

Умка wrote:Listened to the session again, though the brightness of the points made are very small, the first reaction was the same, but I expecting this effect, I tried to minimize that, however, I realized that it is much easier to carry it all, if you look not directly, but a little chamfering of the eyes down and tried not to look directly into the light, as it were, through them, introducing at the same time, various images, not to dwell in the world. It all brought my discomfort to the patient enough to the minimum, however, sometimes it's blinking again seized me and tried to flatten, but I did it quickly and efficiently to deal with it, so, in principle, the session was much more successful and enjoyable for me than the previous one.
In General, probably, and I will continue to try to experiment on yourself, maybe someday will do it and finally will start to receive from this session only pleasure :)
and You try to steer the pupils towards the point between the eyebrows ( of course this is all with closed eyes) the eye only sweeite.. and just direction - through the eyebrows.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:09

Hello!

Last night, before bed, listened to two sessions i03, i02 and then, as it is very strongly tired on the work engaged with the learning material (English alternated with reading technical materials) is much longer than usual. CD "Ultramesh", and the others also don't listen, break. But in the middle of the day realized that surge, the beginning of shivering (feeling like how at the start of colds), started drinking more water increased the volume to 1l. per hour and in the evening decided to listen to a session of relaxation (this also happened before and these sessions helped you to relax).
After listening, I felt a pleasant lightness in the body, the head, generally felt rested.
Fell asleep 1 hour after listening.
The dream was very strong, but somewhere in the middle of the night (could be wrong), not dreaming a very pleasant dream where I see myself two sewn up wounds on his chest from which blood drips...
It would seem, just an unpleasant dream, it happens...but confused by the fact that the feelings were VERY REAL AND I have NEVER FELT BEFORE, felt the bone in the wound, the blood oozing from them, felt the physical tension in the body... was very scary...
Previously, when such dreams and woke up and couldn't sleep for a long time.
But this time it was different...in my head flashed the thought, touch the chest and make sure that everything is fine and continue to sleep, it was only a dream...I was very much surprised by my reaction to it when I woke up.

I decided to write about this, as this was the first time in my life and made it possible to assume that thus processed, any adverse situation of life.

Would like to hear the opinion of the forum about this situation, and indeed may be disturbing dreams?

PS In light of recent events on the forum...the listening sessions do not bind az

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:10

yeah .. sleep is not for the faint of heart.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:23

Developing
No,I just think that the machine just gave an opportunity to remember the dream...I came across something similar repeatedly after alpha sessions...I've been having wounds on the body,dreamed that I myself pull out teeth and blood natlonal mouth...But what is interesting,the first thought upon waking, "Thank God I was dreaming",because I felt that these dreams for me.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Fri Oct 12, 2007 14:54

Dimas
I also, in the dream, came up with this idea when I was convinced that I was okay.
And which of these dreams is the use? :shock:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 12, 2007 16:21

Developing
Yes figs knows,I think because something is processed..

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Fri Oct 12, 2007 16:52

Yeah, I was thinking probably something processed that way....well, the sensations were all as on a physical level :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 12, 2007 17:32

Развивающийся wrote:hi All!

Last night, before bed, listened to two sessions i03, i02 and then, as it is very strongly tired on the work engaged with the learning material (English alternated with reading technical materials) is much longer than usual. CD "Ultramesh", and the others also don't listen, break. But in the middle of the day realized that surge, the beginning of shivering (feeling like how at the start of colds), started drinking more water increased the volume to 1l. per hour and in the evening decided to listen to a session of relaxation (this also happened before and these sessions helped you to relax).
After listening, I felt a pleasant lightness in the body, the head, generally felt rested.
Fell asleep 1 hour after listening.
The dream was very strong, but somewhere in the middle of the night (could be wrong), not dreaming a very pleasant dream where I see myself two sewn up wounds on his chest from which blood drips...
It would seem, just an unpleasant dream, it happens...but confused by the fact that the feelings were VERY REAL AND I have NEVER FELT BEFORE, felt the bone in the wound, the blood oozing from them, felt the physical tension in the body... was very scary...
Previously, when such dreams and woke up and couldn't sleep for a long time.
But this time it was different...in my head flashed the thought, touch the chest and make sure that everything is fine and continue to sleep, it was only a dream...I was very much surprised by my reaction to it when I woke up.

I decided to write about this, as this was the first time in my life and made it possible to assume that thus processed, any adverse situation of life.

Would like to hear the opinion of the forum about this situation, and indeed may be disturbing dreams?

PS In light of recent events on the forum...Listening sessions do not bind az
Dreams are very real, but what they might mean only You know yourself. For example, once I was up all night chasing the magic sword according to different measurements (such as 9 princes of amber). And one of the realities was near the walls of the Russian city, besieged by Tartars. Remember the mountain of lies killed me and two riders jumping. I took a curved sword from a dead warrior. I remember a very real sense as I was trying to him and waited for the riders. One of them threw a spear at me, I dodged, ducked under the horse and pulled him from under the horse. The second I tried to get a sword, I parried the shot and then maneuver the horse out from under him. The feeling and the smell of blood, horse's sweat, the feel of the wind, the real feel of the weapons and fights. I still remember all to shiver to recall. But what this dream meant, I did not understand. There is only the assumption that I would be stuck in the body of one of my ancestors...<

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Oct 12, 2007 19:44

Андрей Патрушев wrote:There is only the assumption that I would be stuck in the body of one of my ancestors...
Or in the body of one of his previous incarnations :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:44

львёнок wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:There is only the assumption that I would be stuck in the body of one of my ancestors...
Or in the body of one of his previous incarnations :(
Then I was a Dolphin.... :aa I very often dream that I'm swimming under water,breathe,swim very fast,these dreams are the MOST awesome!!!! (but often I dream that I fly :shock: that means I was Delfino-bird probably :wink: )..And historical dreams I've ever seen;(((((

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Oct 15, 2007 20:24

Dimas wrote:I was a Dolphin.... I very often dream that I'm swimming under water,breathe,swim very fast,these dreams are the MOST awesome!!!! (but often I dream that I fly Shocked ,then I was Delfino-bird probably Wink )..And historical dreams I've ever seen;(((((

yeah guys :roll:

and once such a tricky question: what if dreams, are filled with intimate merger - so many familiar beautiful girls, divine poses such ideal proportions of the bodies, so all the movements beautiful and graceful. :oops:
After these dreams of modern women seem to me to pale. :roll:

Then it, too, was in my past lives?! :shock:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 15, 2007 21:44

Pavel wrote:
Dimas wrote:I was a Dolphin.... I very often dream that I'm swimming under water,breathe,swim very fast,these dreams are the MOST awesome!!!! (but often I dream that I fly Shocked ,then I was Delfino-bird probably Wink )..And historical dreams I've ever seen;(((((

yeah guys :roll:

and once such a tricky question: what if dreams, are filled with intimate merger - so many familiar beautiful girls, divine poses such ideal proportions of the bodies, so all the movements beautiful and graceful. :oops:
After these dreams of modern women seem to me to pale. :roll:

Then it, too, was in my past lives?! :shock:
There is a theory that our.. I always put at the first place.. especially in my sleep.. I dream to do subpersonalities of our self.. and projecting it on the familiar and unfamiliar persons according to the degree of our simpatie/dislikes to them.. ( or neizvestnogo relationship - if neznakomec).. If you dream you are fighting with someone bad and win that's really what You won and banished from some bad habit or something.. If they kiss.. well, or there is an intimate all sorts of nice things.. it means that some part of yourself put up with her and achieve harmony...
I here for example sometimes dream about a stranger (very rare).. who appears out of nowhere.. and helping in difficult situation in the dream.. but sometimes!!! it was several times over the past time.. very clearly tells me what I need to do.. but very very small set of words.. up to one word.. :) just when waking up and I'm considering his words and trying on the real situation to which I require solutions.. I "see" the type - o Eureka!!! is it really necessary to make :) and used.. works.. I would often meet with this stranger because he told me pretty deeply and I feel that he has special power and knowledge.
I just now can conclude that he appeared only when I very stubbornly thought of a situation a few days..<

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:31

Eugene Kosh

Just like Zeland :)

Incidentally, I also noticed that some dreams come with a frequency and under the influence of external factors... But have not analyzed and did not hold Parallels what is happening then in my life
Евгений Кош wrote:If you dream you are fighting with someone bad and win real You have won, and banished from some bad habit or something.. If they kiss.. well, or there is an intimate all sorts of nice things.. it means that some part of yourself put up with her and achieve harmony...
Yes, there were those dreams...often they would come into our lives!!!

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:53

Развивающийся wrote:Eugene Kosh

Just like Zeland :)

Incidentally, I also noticed that some dreams come with a frequency and under the influence of external factors... But have not analyzed and did not hold Parallels what is happening then in my life
Евгений Кош wrote:If you dream you are fighting with someone bad and win real You have won, and banished from some bad habit or something.. If they kiss.. well, or there is an intimate all sorts of nice things.. it means that some part of yourself put up with her and achieve harmony...
Yes, there were those dreams...often they would come into our lives!!!
Zeland did not read.. even a couple of books recently bought.. but haven't read it.. as it is not drawn..

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Oct 16, 2007 14:37

Евгений Кош wrote: Zeland not read.. even a couple of books recently bought.. but haven't read it.. as it is not drawn..
In the first book, when the author talks about the theory of transurfing, it tells the story of a stranger...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 16, 2007 14:48

Развивающийся wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote: Zeland not read.. even a couple of books recently bought.. but haven't read it.. as it is not drawn..
In the first book, when the author talks about the theory of transurfing, it tells the story of a stranger...
I mean to him in dreams he came?